Letters: Something's A Bit Queer 07

Story Info
Scott visits his first leather bar and gets his gay induction.
3.9k words
4.76
8.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,927 Followers

Scott stood under the shower head allowing the hot water to cascade down his face and over his shoulders. The images of John feeding him his thick cock, daddy fucking his now worn ass flashing through his mind. Never could he have imagined just two days ago he would be participating in a three way with two guys, and that he would be so submissive to another man.

The water felt great as he tilted his head up. He took the soap from the holder and rubbed it across his chest and over his hard abdomen. The soap smelled so good as the lather formed, sliding down his lean body. Scott reached over and grabbed a razor from the holder and let it glide across his crotch shaving off any stubble that may have grown back since yesterday. Daddy had required him to shave all the pubic hair from his crotch and around his ass, leaving him totally smooth.

Daddy was smooth as well, but sometime back he had his hair removed through laser hair removal leaving his cock and balls completely devoid of any hair. He had to admit -- daddy was sexy and he loved the shaved look. Even were he and Marc to go their separate ways, he was sure he'd keep his cock and balls shaved smooth.

As Scott exited the shower and toweled off he heard Marc call out and question was he hungry. Scott acknowledged, yes, he could use a bite and the two decided on a Marcos pizza.

As Scott walked into the den, he was surprised how natural and at ease he was now being nude at all times around Marc. It didn't seem the least bit out of place for both men to walk around naked, Marc's cock swinging back and forth as he walked.

"Here, let's watch a DVD while we wait. Marc chose an amateur gay flick of several men having group sex. Unlike the earlier film, there was no plot, no story, simply men sucking and fucking. Scott sat on the couch as he saw one man on his back, sucking a cock while being taken in his ass. All the while he was jacking off a third who knelt beside him, anxious to have his turn.

"That really turned you on today didn't' it boy? John and I having our way with you.. you liked it didn't you," Marc inquired at the young man who seemed to be glued to the scene playing out on the wide screen TV.

"Yea, it was awesome. I've never had a 3-way with a girl before much less what we did. You were right.. John had a really nice cock. I like him," Scott added.

"So, he's really married? And his wife has no idea he get's together with other guys" Scott asked.

"John's been bi most of his adult life. I think he leans more to men actually. I'm not sure how much he gets at home. I've met his wife. She's a good girl ... really sweet, but he gets off with a cock," Marc shared.

"So you don't have anything against Bi men ... you just don't want to share me... is that it?" Scott kept on.

Marc started laughing. "Well, for the time being I'm going to make sure you get so much cock, you won't have time to think about pussy..."

"Earlier, when it was just John and me. He said you'd been married too. You weren't always gay," Scott pushed.

"Yea, I was. But I always knew I was attracted to men. I knew there was something. My wife and I were active.. sexually.. in college. She was Bi and we were talking out our fantasies one day and she asked if I had ever thought about hooking up with a guy. I was honest with her.. told her, yea, I mean, in fantasies and such and it was her idea for us to get together with another guy," Marc shared.

"We hooked up with one of her old high school boyfriends and that was that. I knew from the first moment I took his cock in my mouth, it wouldn't be the last," Marc added.

"What happened with your wife?" Scott asked.

"Well it wasn't sex that drove us apart. As a matter of fact, our sex life was great. We had sex with each other, she'd bring women and men home, and sometimes she'd see women outside of our home. But like some marriages we simply grew apart. I was traveling a lot with my job. She was doing the same and soon we were simply roommates. We decided to split but we remained great friends. I just knew when it was over, I was more attracted sexually to men than women, and there you have it..."

Scott looked back at the screen, guys having their cocks sucked, others fucking with wild abandon. "Take note boy, that's you tonight. I'm taking you down to the club and we're going to have some real fun," Marc added.

He had just finished his sentence when the doorbell rang. "...and there's our pizza!" Marc announced. He got up from the couch, walked over to a closet door by the front door and pulled on a satin housecoat. Scott stood up to go back to the bedroom but was stopped dead in his tracks, "Where the fuck are you going?" Marc barked.

"The guy's here with the pizza" Scott explained. "Sit your fucking ass down," Marc shot back.

Scott went over and sat in a chair at the end of the room. He dropped his head, looking at the carpet floor almost willing himself to become invisible but he knew that was not to be.

Marc opened up the door with the sound "Pizza!" A young man held out a vinyl sleeve that appeared to have the pizzas kept inside. Looking over, he saw Scott sitting naked in a chair with his head down.

"Come on in, I'll grab some money," Marc instructed as the young delivery driver took maybe two steps into the apartment. Just clearing the door as he looked to his left to see the action taking place on the TV. Guys in an all-out gang bang! Marc had turned down the sound but the action spoke for itself!

Scott looked up just a little to see the delivery man looking dead at him. He could feel the heat in his cheeks, the embarrassment as the driver looked back at the TV and then to Marc who was approaching with his wallet.

"How much?" Marc inquired. "Uh, its uh..." the driver stumbled then finding the tab on the box. Twenty seven... it's twenty seven dollars," he replied back.

"Here's $35. That work?," Marc replied handing the bills over. "Sure, thank you!" the driver acknowledged as he looked back at Scott again. Scott had placed his hands in his lap but he couldn't hide the fact he was naked in a man's apartment watching gay porn.

As the driver walked out, Marc shut the door behind him and then looked over at Scott. "You look a tad embarrassed. You know the guy?"

"Sort of, he delivers for Anna and me when we get a pizza..." Scott said softly, still shaken a little from the encounter.

"I bet that's gonna be some kind of conversation when he gets back to the shop. Can you imagine? He might even be on his cell now. Hey -- just made a delivery to two queers in the neighborhood," Marc continued laughing.

"Look... lighten up. I did that on purpose. You need to come to grips with who and what you are. It doesn't matter what people think. Now come over here and get some pizza," Marc barked.

Scott and Marc enjoyed their dinner and afterwards went back into the room and resumed watching the DVD. Marc had made them drinks and they sipped them watching the amateur sex flick. Scott couldn't believe how horny he was getting, watching men fuck each other. Yet, he knew, what he wanted, what he had to have.

"I want to be dirty with you daddy... do to you what you did to me yesterday. I want to do that, Scott purred. "By dirty, you mean, eat my ass? You want to rim me boy?" Marc smiled.

"Yes, can I? Can I lick you there?" Scott asked.

Marc didn't respond. He simply scooted down on the cushion. His ass hanging off the couch as he spread his legs. Scott got between his outstretched legs and as he held daddy's legs up he bent down and kissed his cock, and then his balls. Scott closed his eyes and let his tongue slide between daddy's cheeks, up and down, wet, gliding on his skin, stopping at his anus and letting his tongue push ever so gently.

"Yea, that feels good boy. That's real good," Marc moaned. Scott loved how he was making Marc feel and really licked and lapped between his cheeks. Pushing at his asshole, softly and then more purposefully. He felt dirty, sexy... so naughty. He had gone down on lots and lots of women but never had he actually rimmed them but here he was, his tongue buried in daddy's ass... and he loved it."

"Eat that ass boy. Damn that's good... fuck," Marc groaned as Scott was almost in a frenzy. Much like John had described when he first went down on a cock -- it was like heroin. He was under an influence he'd never felt before and he knew he was hooked.

His tongue working between Marc's cheeks, he took his right hand and moved it along Marc's shaft. Up and down, up and down ... he could feel it becoming slick with Marc's pre-cum and he knew it was only a matter of time before he came.

"I want you to fuck me.. please fuck me daddy," Scott cried.

Before Marc could even respond, Scott crawled up and straddled Marc's lap. Scott spit in his hand and rubbed it along Marc's cock, until it was slippery, slimy with his own juice. He lowered himself on the cock, the cock that now owned him. He let it slide all the way into him as he came down fully on the cock, raising up on his toes and then down again. Scott felt so full. He had never felt a feeling like this before, he loved having a cock buried in his ass. It felt so good, so right.

Marc reached over and pulled at Scott's nipples. The little buds, erect on his chest. Twisting, pulling Scott moaned. It hurt so fucking good.

"Fuck me daddy, take me... I love feeling you inside me," Scott moaned as daddy continued to pull the young man's nipples, a fire in his chest to his toes.

"Damn, you're a good little fuck. I knew you would be. When I saw you walking around the pool in that little skimpy suit, I knew then I had to have that ass. Had to have some of that," Marc kept on.

"..and you do. It's yours. It's your ass. You can have it any time. I love you fucking me daddy. I love the feeling of your cock in my ass," Scott cried.

"And tonight, I'm going to take you down to the club. I'm gonna' whore you out to my buddies. Share that little ass with them. We're gonna fill that mouth, that ass with cum. Fuck you till you can't walk. What do you think about that boy? You want that?" Marc challenged.

"Yes, please. Yes, I want it. Share me with your buddies... whore me out to your friends. I'll do anything you want," Scott cried out.

Marc grabbed the boy's arms and pulled him forcefully up and down on his cock. He wanted to bury it as deeply as possible. "Fuck, I'm coming, Fu.....ck, Marc cried.

Scott could feel Marc slam into him, thrusting hard, and he knew he was launching, again, and again, and again, until Marc slowed and then leaning into Scott bit lightly on the boy's shoulder before collapsing back on the couch.

Scott bent down and lightly kissed daddy on the lips before raising up, the cock slipping from his ass with a plopping noise and with it he felt a dollop of cum seep down his leg. "Oh my," Scott said as he felt the warm semen trickling out.

Scott went to the restroom and cleaned up as Marc entered the restroom himself.

"Damn, that was some good shit," Marc smiled. "For a newcomer, I'm not sure I've had a better fuck. Get cleaned up and then come into the bedroom."

Scott decided to take a quick shower again, given the sweat and cum he seemed to be covered in.

Walking into the bedroom he found Marc in the closet. "Here put this on," as Marc handed him what looked to be a leather halter. "What is it?" Scott asked.

Marc simply took the halter and fastened it on Scott. A black leather strap over his shoulders and across his chest. "It's a halter. I'm taking you to a leather bar tonight. Heard of that?" Marc asked.

"No, not really sure what that is..." Scott trailed off.

"Well, not many around now but I know the couple that owns the place. It's a private club. You gotta' know someone to get in. "Now slip this on too Marc instructed" as he handed him a leather jock strap.

"Damn, I've worn jock straps before but not one made out of leather. You want me to wear this in public? Under what?" Scott asked.

"Not under anything. That's it. You've heard of dressing for success..." Marc shared.

"You're kidding...... just these items?" Scott asked still holding the jock strap between his fingers. "Put it on," Marc instructed.

Scott slid the jack strap up his legs. It was a little bigger than the snug feeling of his speedo, but it fit none the less with his ass cheeks hanging out.

"Do you have boots at your apartment? Preferably black," Marc inquired.

"No, I have some skechers -- they're black," Scott admitted.

"Well, they'll have to do. We'll stop by there on our way," Marc informed him.

Marc brought out a hanger and on it leather pants and from the shelf he retrieved a tube top -- all leather. He fastened up some leather boots and then smiled back at Scott. "There... you ready? This is going to be a big adventure. A night you'll never forget..."

Marc gave Scott his satin robe to wear from earlier in the evening and after a quick trip over to Scott's apartment to pick up his shoes, they were on their way. Scott was quiet on the trip, wondering what was in store for him at this leather bar. The two drove downtown in an area Scott wasn't too familiar, pulling up in front of a place that said "Rock Hard Bar."

"is that a take off on Hard Rock Bar?" Scott smirked as they got out of the car. "It's private - you do have to have a membership and pretty exclusive," Marc confided. They were met at the door by a bouncer, a fairly big gruffy guy, dressed out in leather himself and several tats on his arm.

"Looks more like a biker bar," Scott observed. "Yea, fair amount of bikers I guess but that's not why anyone's here," Marc explained. As they met the bouncer he immediately recognized Marc and opened the metal door for them. Marc walked thru, turned and took the satin robe from Scott leaving him in the jock strap and halter.

"Fuck I feel really wired dressed like this," Scott admitted. "Pretend you're back at one of your swim meets," Marc advised.

"Swim Meet or ...Meat" Scott asked. The two chuckled as they walked into the dark bar. Scott took it all in. There were men in all variety of dress. Most dressed in leather, some completely, some much like Scott showing a lot of flesh. He was also surprised to see women there. He had assumed it was all male but there were women with women and some women talking to men.

Marc walked up to the bartender and asked for two Titos on the rocks. "Who's the twink" the bartender asked recognizing Marc. "Flavor of the night or maybe month, we'll see how long it lasts," Marc joked.

Scott couldn't believe the scene as men seemed to be dancing with each other to some hard rock. As he surveyed the crowd, he felt some guy walk by and slide his hand across Scott's ass. The guy turned back and smiled.

A fairly heavy set man in a leather vest looked at Marc, "Hey, this one with you," he asked, sipping on a draft beer. "I brought him but he's game," Marc shot back. The guy who had a beard and a fair amount of tats himself, reached down and squeezed Scott's pouch holding his cock and balls drawing a small groan from Scott. "Wanna go in the back," the man said as Scott looked up at Marc.

"Go ahead, that's why we brought you," he urged.

Scott didn't say anything to the bearded man but his look gave it away as the man actually grabbed Scott's cock through the leather material and pulled him along.

Moving thru the crowd, the man slipped behind Scott and prodded him thru the dimly lit bar toward the back toward the rest room.

Once they entered the fairly spacious bathroom, the bearded guy pushed Scott to his knees and pulled out his cock. Scott hardly had time to react as the guy reached around the back of his head and pulled it toward his member. Scott had no choice but to bring the member into his mouth. As he fed his cock to Scott, he reached down with his other hand and pushed his trousers down further giving Scott more access.

Scott saw two guys walk into the room and took a step back seeing him giving the guy a blowjob. "Damn," one of the guys said as they took up positions at urinals. As one finished though, he stopped by Scott on the other side and stood there. His dick still hanging outside of his pants. Scott didn't need to be coached as he reached up and started jacking the cock and then looking over, took that one in his mouth, never losing grip of the bearded man's cock.

Scott heard, more than saw, the men coming and going from the restroom and heard one as he went down the hall saying "Get a load of what's happening in the head..." Scott on his knees, giving head to two guys in the bathroom felt dirty...but sexy. He had never been more turned on. The new guy tried to push his cock into Scott's mouth causing him to gag momentarily. He choked but went right back at it, stroking the cock, taking it into his mouth.

The bearded guy waiting for his turn again, stroked his cock. He turned back at the first guy and let the cock slide back into his mouth as he felt cum splash on his face from the man he was just sucking. Now he turned his attention to the bearded man who encouraged him, "Suck it, suck that cock mother fucker..."

Scott out of the corner of his eye saw a looming figure. He turned with a cock in his mouth to see a black man. He unzipped his leather pants and pulled out what appeared to be a nine inch cock -- the largest he had ever seen and thick.

Scott had black friends in college but he had never imagined going down on one yet here was a man who expected he would do just that. The black man stroked his own cock, getting it erect, until he let go and the chocolate meat hung in the air. Scott reached out and grabbed it allowing his hand to move back and forth on the ebony shaft.

Scott's heart was pounding and he simply couldn't resist as he again left the bearded guy's cock and let the long black shaft slip into his mouth. He bobbed back and forth on it as the black man held his head and moved it back and forth on his shaft.

The saliva from Scott's mouth stood in contrast to the black skin as he slip his mouth up and down, up and down. Taking his mouth off just to go back to the other cock, alternating between the two, his hands on each, jacking them, sliding his clinched fist along their shafts.

He looked up to see Marc standing in the doorway, a smile on his face, as he turned and walked away. The bearded man started to groan, still encouraging him, urging him to suck his cock before announcing he was going to cum.

Scott would have allowed him to cum in his mouth but the guy had other ideas as he pulled out and launched his load on Scott's face. He dipped his head hoping the warm cum didn't splash in his eyes as the hot load hit his cheek, his neck.

Focusing now on the black cock, Scott placed his hands around his thighs allowing the black man to face fuck him. Scott tried to take as much in his mouth as he could but the cock was enormous. Back and forth he went, stroking the cock with his right hand.

"That's right son, suck it...suck that black cock," the man intoned as Scott took his mouth off every few moments just to catch his breath before he went back at it.

"Where you want it?" the black man asked as Scott eased up. "In my mouth. Give it to me. I want your load," Scott admitted.

"Stick out your tongue," the man instructed.

Scott sat back on his heels as he tilted his head up, tongue out. The man jacked his cock for a minute or two and then exploded with a load that landed on his tongue, in his mouth, and on his face.

The man smiled, pulled the member back in his pants, and zipped up leaving Scott kneeling by himself. He rose and walked over to the sink, splashing water on his face. He took some paper towels and cleaned off the cum, looking in the mirror at the man who looked back.

Who was that guy???

Scott walked back in the bar to see Marc sitting at a table with another man. They were having a vodka drink. "Well, appears you been busy," Marc scoffed. "This is Greg, he's invited us back to his place later. First, why don't you go get us a drink, I've got a tab."

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,927 Followers
12