Letters: Something's A Bit Queer 08

Story Info
Scott gives in to the power of cock.
3.7k words
4.64
9.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,876 Followers

Scott could not recount the number of bars he'd been in but nothing could compare to "Rock Hard" -- the Leather Bar he now found himself. Never in his imagination could he had envisioned himself attired in nothing more than a leather jock strap and the black halter he wore around his shoulders. Marc had insisted on his dress and as he looked around at the men, and some women, in all varieties of leather and lace, he felt a surge through his body.

His blood was pumping wildly, feeling a euphoria, he had never known. Sliding the vodka drink over to Marc, he introduced two young men he had just met at the bar -- Randy and Jim. Both guys were dressed much like he was. Randy, taller with dark hair, had a black leather vest, opened in the front and a black jock strap. Jim, slightly shorter was a blonde wearing a black jock and halter just like he wore. Both guys, who appeared to be in their late twenties if that, were absolute studs.

While Scott had his first sexual encounter with a man just yesterday -- he knew he wanted to be with Jim and Randy. The guys stirred something deep inside him, exciting him in a way he had never known. Marc and John had both been older.

These two guys were much closer to his age and there was a sexual energy about both.

Sitting with Marc was a man Scott had not met -- Greg. Marc informed all three that Greg was an old friend and he and his wife were the owners of the bar.

The five sat down at the table, drinking their drinks as Greg shared that he and his wife Victoria, Vicki to friends, had started out swapping and then swinging. On a trip to Atlanta they discovered a bar very similar to theirs and decided they needed to open a place of their own.

The Rock Hard Bar was a private club and prospects had to be recommended by members in good standing. Greg pointed out while the bar was wide open and members were permitted to have fun, no one was coerced and any member who crossed the line with another or their guest would lose all membership privileges.

Scott had been surprised at the number of women who were there but once Greg explained Vicki was involved and much of the concept was her idea, it explained the number of females. Most of the women seemed to be involved with each other but some were openly fraternizing with the men.

Like the guys, many of the women were dressed in leather -- all manner of corsets, thigh high boots, bras, thongs -- it was the most exciting scene Scott had ever taken in.

One woman in particular struck him as she, dressed in all black leather was leading around a young attractive female, breasts bared wearing only a red leather thong and a wide studded collar around her neck. The collar was attached to a thin strap as they moved through the crowd. The woman, who appeared to be in her mid to late thirties had an air of confidence... with the girl, her head bowed, in complete submission. Scott had never been more turned on.

While he wore no collar, and had no leash that he was led from, he was just as owned, just as dominated. Marc was in total command and he would do anything daddy required. "Daddy" ... it seemed natural, right, to refer to Marc as Daddy.

As Marc and Greg engaged in a conversation of their own, Randy, Jim and Scott began to get to know each other better. Scott informed the two younger men that he had just been introduced to the gay scene. They couldn't believe a guy who was seemingly straight just two days ago could be so involved now. They smiled knowing they would play a part in bringing Scott out -- discovering things about himself which lay under the surface. Like the artist who polishes the stone, bringing forth the statue that lay underneath, just waiting to emerge.

Randy retrieved each of them new drinks and slid them across the table. The music surging through their bodies. Scott felt a heat in his chest, his cock, as he looked at the two guys before him. He wanted them and he knew before the evening was over they would all be together.

At that moment Scott heard a familiar song he had always liked, the tingling bell, the beat which pulsed through the air, "Shout" by Tears For Fears. "Damn, I love that song," Scott exclaimed. "Let's go dance," Randy smiled. The three men moved through the crowd. Jim in front with Scott following close behind. Scott felt Randy touch his bare hip, his hand lightly rubbing his ass. "Shout, Shout....Let it all out...."

As they made it to the dance floor, Scott found himself literally sandwiched between the two men. Jim facing him as Randy rubbed his leather covered cock between the cheeks of Scott's ass. Hands on his hips, Jim letting his arms wrap around the other two men, his eyes staring directly into Scott's. His breath blowing back on Scott as he sang along, "Come on...I'm talking to you....come on..." The music pulsating through their bodies.

Scott loved the feel of their sweaty skin rubbing together. Their cocks separated by leather but still mashing, pushing together. The refrain again...., even louder now, "Shout, shout...let it all out..."

As the song wound down, Van Halen's "Panama" ripped through the air. Randy thrust something to Jim who took it close to his nose breathing it in. Randy pulled it back for Scott.

"What is that?" Scott managed. "It's a popper...breathe it. It won't hurt you .... promise. Just breathe it in..." Randy encouraged. Scott had never been one for a drug but he trusted him. Scott leaned in close to Randy's hand and inhaled as the vapor filled his nostril. Amyl Nitrate -- big in the gay scene which Scott would come to understand created a temporary high. The drug was used to relax muscles making it easier for anal sex but also produced a slight high -- as the music reverberated through his body.

"Oh yea...un huh....what's that sound..." David Lee Roth's voice filling the club. Scott could feel Randy grinding, pushing into his back side, his hands reaching around tweaking both of Scott's nipples. Jim leaning in, kissing on his neck. His hand sliding down touching him, cupping his leather covered cock and Scott doing the same. He was so fucking horny. He wanted these guys and he wanted them now.

Maybe another trip back to the back....taking him in his mouth like he did the men earlier in the evening. He wanted to taste them. He wanted them to fill his mouth.

Eddie Van Halen's guitar riffs filling the air.... "Yea, we're running a little bit hot tonight," Roth sings. "Fuck yea, we are," Scott thought to himself.

When the song ended, Randy reached around and pulled Scott's chin back and to the right as he felt the young man's lips close over his. As Jim let his hand slide into Scott's leather pouch freeing his cock already hardening in his hand. Randy let his tongue slide into Scott's hungry mouth. He sucked in his tongue, sliding his lips across Randy's. Jim starting to jack Scott's cock up and down and Scott wrapping his arms around Jim.

Scott lost track of time. How long they stood on the dance floor as people moved past and the next song started. He was lost in the moment, the passion. The three could have made love there in front of everyone but Randy broke their kiss and Jim tucked Scott's cock back in, though the erect cock still stood at attention and the tip hung out of the leather jock.

Marc merely smiled as the three walked back up to the table. Greg's inviting us back to his place if you three want to come along. "Yea, been here since early this afternoon. I need a bite. Ya'll up for it?" Greg inquired as he stood.

"Sure," Randy shot back. No idea where they were going but it didn't matter.

Marc took his car with Greg riding with him as the other three - Randy, Jim and Scott rode behind following them. Randy drove as Jim and Scott sat in the back seat making out. Scott felt like he was in high school again, double dating with his girl in the backseat.

Jim's hand sliding all over Scott. Squeezing his leather covered cock, pulling on a nipple, as they kissed. Scott slid his hand in Jim's jock, feeling for the first time Jim's dick that he freed from its pouch. The cock, semi erect, grew in his hand. The soft flesh felt so good. He could feel the precum from Jim's dick. Scott couldn't wait as he brought his hand to his mouth and tasted the moisture -- the little bit of semen Jim's dick had provided. "Fuck I want to taste you, suck your cock," Scott moaned.

Minutes later both cars pulled up in front of a gated drive. Scott broke out of his passionate embrace long enough to see both gates swing open allowing them to enter. Whoever this Greg was, he definitely had some serious cash.

Parked, Greg ushered the guys into a sprawling home. The lights were already on and as Marc made drinks. Greg ventured into a kitchen and began preparing deli sandwiches. Randy, Jim and Scott took in the audacious surroundings. A spacious living room and den, everything spoke of very successful couple.

Marc called the guys into the den where drinks had been prepared. Greg brought in the sandwiches and slipped into the room to turn on some music. Scott didn't realize how hungry he was until he tore into the Italian sub Greg had prepared.

As the guys enjoyed their meal, they saw a gorgeous woman, wrapped in a red satin sarong enter the den. Marc was the first to look up. "Evening Vick, hope we're not intruding. Greg invited myself and some friends over."

"No not at all," the shapely brunette fired back. "Have fun tonite babe?" Vicki asked looking over at Greg. "Yea, the club's hoping. Guys, this is my wife Vicki."

"You boys headed down to the basement?" Vicki inquired. "Yea, I thought we'd have a little fun," Greg responded. "You alone?"

"No, Leslie's upstairs," she replied. "Leslie?" Greg asked.

"A new associate, she started last week," said Vicki. "And she's upstairs this week? I hope to meet her," he shot back.

"We may join you later," Vicki answered as she turned to walk away. "See you Marc," Vicki smiled. "You boys have fun..."

Greg explained to the newcomers that he and Vicki owned a residential real estate company. Over time, it had become one of the largest in the county employing 120 real estate associates and closing $2.3 billion in sales the past year.

While they enjoyed being successful entrepreneurs, it also provided them an opportunity of a bountiful playground. Vicki loved seducing young housewives out looking for new homes not to mention some of the young attractive female sales associates that fell under her spell.

Over the course of drinks Greg explained that the two had initially enjoyed the swinging lifestyle together and as time progressed, Vicki began exploring her kinkier side. She liked dominating women, particularly young women. Greg himself leaned more toward male companions.

"So is she strictly into women now," Randy asked. "Well, for the most part," Greg admitted, "Though she will take a strapon to me and sometimes I get into her little S&M games. I still go down on her. She's got one of the sweetest pussies... but she does like her ladies," Greg admitted.

"Okay... let's go downstairs," Greg encouraged everyone. Greg opened the door at the end of the den which led to the downstairs. "This is what we call the romper room. It started out as just my man cave but little by little... well, now it's playroom for both of us. As they entered the dimply lit room from the staircase, Scott took in the surroundings. A pull out leather couch and leather seats. A huge wall screen TV and shelves hosting a variety of adult toys -- vibrators, dildos, whips, floggers, hoods, clamps, plugs. It was a cornucopia of novelty items.

There in the corner was a swing and eyelets in the ceiling leaving little doubt as to their purposes. "Vicki is really into the whole S&M scene. I suspect Leslie upstairs has already been properly conditioned," he informed everyone as he lifted up what appeared to be a wet hand towel from a table and moved some clamps and placed them back on a shelf.

Jim had wasted no time checking out the swing. Slipping off his shoes, he sat down on one of the straps. Scott had been waiting for this moment all night as he knelt at Jim's feet and began kissing Jim's cock through the leather jockstrap. He pulled down the strap exposing Jim's cock for the first time. He shaved his balls completely leaving just a tuft of blonde hair just above his dick. Scott eyed the cock for just a second before he dived on it, taking the member deep into his wet mouth.

Randy moved to Jim's side, sliding down his jock as well, as Jim grabbed his dick, and slid it to his soft lips.

Greg and Marc each took a seat in the leather chairs and watched the scene unfolding with some soft jazz Greg had put on when they entered. Each man sipped their drink as Jim, Randy, and Scott put on a show. Scott and Jim both sucking with wild abandon and Randy tilted his head up to the celling enjoying the blowjob.

The three continued their oral attack for several minutes before Greg got up and walked over to Randy and Scott and handed each a condom. Scott was the first to stand as Jim put his feet in the stirrups of the swing and Scott rolled the lubed condom onto his cock.

As Scott was getting his instrument ready, Randy took some lube that Greg gave him and coated his fingers and pushed it between Jim's ass cheeks - kissing him as he lubed up his partner.

Randy slid his hand into his black leather vest and retrieved the popper from earlier, holding it to Jim's nose who inhaled the vapor and then holding it out for Scott. This time he didn't question. He simply leaned in and drew a breath getting an instantaneous hit.

He could feel the music, a heat rising from the carpet, through his feet, all the way up his body. He felt on fire - burning with passion.

Then Randy twisted the swing in Scott's direction as the young man took his penis in his hand and rubbed it between the cheeks of Jim's ass. All the while Randy barked out instructions, "Fuck him! He needs a good fucking, the little slut. Fuck him good!"

Jim moaned as Scott's cock entered his asshole and Randy pulled back on the swing slightly, then pushing it forward. Jim groaned and then with one hand holding the strap and the other free, grabbed Randy's cock and guided it to his mouth.

"Vick really loves that thing," Greg admitted. "When we first got it, she'd put on one of her big strapons, and then fuck me silly!" he smiled as he took a sip of his vodka.

"You fuck her at all?" Marc inquired. "No, not any more really. She fucks me when she wants some. Hell, I get enough ass..." Greg trailed off.

"Think about it...?" Marc shot back. "Well, if I wanted pussy... I'd want that... but, I don't know. I get off watching her with her girls. I do like still going down on her though. That's one really hot cunt she's got!" he added.

Scott was slamming into Jim's man pussy. The swing rocking back and forth, hard, fast, deliberate and in moments Scott groaned as he emptied his huge load. As he pulled out, Randy wasted no time pulling the swing around and inserting his own cock into Jim's stretched asshole. The two didn't miss a beat.

Scott rolled the soiled condom off his cock, dropping it off in a waste can by the table. He picked up the wet hand towel from earlier and cleaned off his dick.

Walking over he took his drink from earlier and brought it to his lips.

The vodka tonic Greg had made tasted great as he quenched his thirst. He looked back to see Randy driving his cock hard into Jim's now worn ass. "You should show our host some thanks," Marc encouraged.

Scott didn't need to be instructed further. He knelt down in front of Greg and let his hands rub up the older man's trousers. Unlike the other men, Greg had on khakis -- somewhat out of place with everyone else. Scott looked Greg in the eyes and when there was no resistance, he reached up and undid Greg's belt, then unsnapping the trousers, pulled down the zipper.

Greg raised up from his seat and allowed Scott to pull down his pants and then his boxers exposing his swelling member. Greg kept his pubic hair clipped short but he wasn't shaved like Marc and Scott.

Scott pulled the clothes free of Greg leaving him in his shirt as he bent down and kissed the semi erect cock, placing kisses on the head, the shaft, the balls before lifting the cock to his mouth, taking it in. Scott swirled his tongue around Greg's penis as he dropped his head back on the chair in a soft gasp.

Scott had not even heard the women who had come down the steps. Vicki had a young attractive blonde with her as they sat on the leather couch on the opposite side of the room. Both wearing sarongs. Vicki adorning the red sarong from earlier and Leslie, a hot pink number. Both women were nothing short of beautiful.

The women sipped their wine, watching the men put on a show for them. Scott sucking off Vicki's husband while Randy fucked Jim in the swing. Only Marc sat alone in a chair taking drinks from his almost empty glass of vodka.

Not to be outdone, he stood and began shedding his clothing as well. Once naked, he took up a place behind Scott. He had grabbed the lube Randy used earlier and coated his cock and then Scott's posterior as he slipped his hard member between the young man's cheeks.

"That's so fucking hot," the young blonde whispered to Vicki. "I've never seen guys fuck... that's just too fucking cool," she went on.

Vicki slipped her hand inside Leslie's sarong, cupping her breast and tweaking the nipple which grew erect between her expert fingers. Vicki leaned in, "That turn you on baby? You like seeing those boys fucking each other? I'm going to do that to you when we get back upstairs. I'm gonna' fuck that hot pussy of yours," Vicki cooed as she kissed the girl's face. Leslie turned her head to Vicki as their lips met. The older woman pushing her sweet wet tongue into the blonde's eager mouth.

Vicki looked over to see Randy and Jim switching places. Jim now placing his hard cock between Randy's cheeks as his partner slid into the swing. Randy's feet swung wide apart in the stirrups as Jim grabbed the swing and pulled Randy's body hard into his. Their wet bodies slapping together as Randy grunted. Back and forth they went as Marc also pounded Scott's young ass.

Scott meanwhile busied himself on Greg's gorgeous cock, now fully erect sliding up and down between Scott's soft lips. "Suck my cock boy, show me what Marc's taught you to do."

Scott loved the taste of the man's cock, the way it filled his mouth. "You having fun baby?," Vicki purred at her husband.

"Fuckin' A," Greg shot back. Vicki let her hand slide down from Leslie's breast, parting the sarong, and dipping down to the girl's pussy. Leslie spread her legs so Vicki had better access. Leslie had never had sex with another woman before Vicki who took her for the first time earlier in the week. Now she knew, she'd always have a female lover in her life.

Vicki dipped her fingers into Leslie's wet slit and drove one, then two fingers inside her wet pussy.

Jim groaned in wild abandon as he withdrew his cock from Randy's ass shooting his lot load on the man's stomach. As Randy leaned back in the swing collecting himself, Jim bent down and licked the cum off his hard abdomen and then locked his lips in a sloppy wet kiss with his lover. The two savoring the slick sperm swapping it back and forth.

"Oh fuck, nasty boys," Vicki cooed in approval.

In the meantime, her husband launched his own load into Scott's hungry mouth.

Scott took it in and swallowed it all as the hot cum ran down his throat. He gently pulled off Greg's dick, kissing it lightly, as Marc pounded his ass. "Fuck me daddy... give me your load, I want it. I want it so bad!" Scott begged.

Marc pounded back and forth, harder and harder, until he too shot his wad deep into his protégé's now used ass.

Daddy pulled out as Vicki got off the couch and brought out several damp cloths from a side bathroom allowing everyone to clean off.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,876 Followers
12