Letters to Emmeline Pt. 01

Story Info
A man from a bygone era sends his lover a passionate letter.
839 words
4.5
2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dearest Emmeline,

I am writing this letter to you on this day so I may express how I feel of this moment, but I fear that not a single one of the extensive words within the dictionary nor the immemorial philosophies of great antiquity can scarce relate the inexorable and intolerable pain I feel at being apart from you. But through which I suffer, I still take great hope; and imagining your sapphire eyes dancing across each stroke of my pen comforts me with the knowledge that I still remember, clear as the brightest dawn, how I felt and continue to feel when those eyes of yours meet mine. And with this undying hope, I relinquish myself to the world of dreams so I may find myself once again in your loving arms, in spite of the four hundred and five leagues that separate our material bodies. Though it may only be a reflection in my mind's eye, incomparable to the unassailable truth that is your beauty and grace, I wish to relive our tenderest moments so I may cherish them again and again.

Would that I could be in your gentle embrace again; our bodies united like shadows on the wall, our bodies arched back like wolves howling at the moonlit sky. Would that I could taste your lips again; your breath and your sighs slaking my own unquenchable thirst with the honey-sweet nectar of your quivering pleasure. Would that I could rediscover every inch of your soft, pale flesh; from the rosy peaks of your chest to the soothing hot spring between your thighs. I confess: there is no way in which I do not wish to be with you again and I long to feel your touch.

Lest you wonder, my darling, I have not forgotten the unbridled joy you take in allowing me to explore your rosy peaks in their entirety. I have not forgotten the chorus of ecstasy that your beautiful lips sing for me as my kisses wash down your peaks like a tropical storm. And I shall not forget your hungry smile as your body communicates to me that which you need and desire, nor my willingness to supply those things so you may experience the purest of joys like you never have. I daresay, my darling, that there is very little that I have forgotten about our time together and I strongly suspect that I never shall.

I remember the day that we met as if it were yesterday; from the color of your navy blue gown, to the feeling of your body against mine when you swooned into my arms. You had been unashamedly determined to spend enough time on the ballroom floor for what would have been too much exertion for twenty other ladies combined and not a single person could convince you to sit and rest. For a lady, you had a commanding presence which I shamefully admit to being intimidated by on that day, but I immediately forgot my cowardice the moment you fainted.

As I caught a glimpse of your ankles and the look on your face as you lay in angelic repose, I found myself overcome by a compulsion of indecency and I swear - by all that is holy - the only thing that stopped me from acting on it were my convictions as a gentleman. I never admitted my impropriety to you that day, but as your sapphire eyes fluttered open and met mine, I could tell by the mischief in them that you already knew: And that you didn't mind one bit. We would not meet again for some time, but that moment stayed with me, as I believe it stayed with you, and I will always remember it.

There are times when I reminisce about that moment in time, as I am now, and there are times when I imagine it going in a thousand thousand different ways. Ways in which we could be the only two souls in that room and the only thing that would've mattered at the time was that we could be together, locked in bliss. My loins burned so fiercely that day that the thought of lifting up your skirts while you were unaware made my manhood chafe against my trousers, but I knew that it was wrong until I saw it in your eyes. And then I knew it would've been so so right.

You have never once judged me for my peculiar desires and for that, I am grateful beyond words. I would never subject you to such strange peccadillos for I love you too much, Emmeline, and I cherish you more than I dare express. All I have right now in this moment, my darling, are my memories of you and my love for you and I only hope that my letter reaches you in good spirits. I eagerly await your reply, but more importantly, I eagerly await the opportunity to be with you once more.

Affectionately yours, forever and always,

Hezekiah