Letters to Him Pt. 07 - Siren's Song

Story Info
Sharing my fantasies as I've been told to.
1.5k words
5
514
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TnA4U
TnA4U
20 Followers

Dearest Sir -

I've been negligent, I know. I am terribly sorry it's taken me so long to share another fantasy with you. Please accept my apology and this most recent letter.

It's a departure from the past few - more ephemeral and dreamy. But, I do hope you enjoy it.

Yours,

K

They called her the Siren - a moniker alluding to her ability to draw a man in, upon whence he would be lost to her forever. But he thought, despite the failure of others time and again, that he possessed the fortitude to take from her what he wanted and be gone. Thus was the mindset that emboldened him that night. Under the full moon, he crept into her home and found her asleep -- her bewitching powers temporarily nullified. He made haste in securing her wrists to the bedposts. A magnificent bed purposefully designed to encourage such foolish acts of self-confidence.

He knew better than to stare too long at her slumbering body. While soaking in her beauty, a man could be thrashed against the shore before ever realizing he'd been caught in a perilous riptide. With her wrists secured, he allowed himself to succumb momentarily to her temptation. Her satin pillowcase was awash in long dark waves. Although her eyes were closed, their entrancing magic knowingly lilted the corners of her mouth. Ruby red full lips curled, ever so slightly, in a seductive warning to 'wade carefully, Sir.'

And he did. He knew of her powers and of those who came before him. The hollowed shells of men who left her bedside transfixed and driven to near madness by their lingering desire. Still, like Shackelton on his Endeavor and Odysseus before him, though it might lead him to the verge of demise, he vowed triumphant defiance. With this, he tore open her gossamer sleeping gown.

She barely stirred, but her eyes slowly opened. Instantly he doubted his resolve. Remaining afloat and not drowning in their ebony pools stole more of his fortitude than he could ever have anticipated. Mercifully, she closed them once again and the moon beams were afforded entrance to the room. The light shone directly on her bosom, full and round, ensuring his gaze would follow.

He sat motionless, mesmerized by the gentle rise and fall of her chest. The moon made a game of casting light upon her. Her nipples, stiff and erect, danced with their shadows to his delight. She had captivated him. His body, though overcome with desire, remained immobile. Beguiled, he lingered, staring as the moonlight played upon her sumptuous breasts.

Fortune, ever beholden to her, understood the plan. A cloud soon overtook the moon, and the shadows sunk into her olive skin. In the darkness, a fractal of light thrown from the moon shone lower on her body. The space between her thighs shimmered. While his trance was unbroken, his gaze was averted from her breasts. His eyes followed a force that transcended sight and sound, falling to the glimmer. He wanted desperately to reach out and touch her, but again, his body refused his need.

With the cloud passing, her legs parted, and the light instructed his eyes to behold a million diamonds sparkling in the moonlight.

She shared with him a gentle melody heard only in his head. Her hips directed the captivating rhythm as they swayed in soft circles until he was hypnotized by the light trails reflected off the diamonds. So badly did he want to capture the shimmering magic.

The Siren had enchanted him. Her spell rendered him paralyzed until the forces in his body grew formidable enough to pull against the tide. Like hers, slowly his eyes grew intensely dark. The song she transmitted morphed into an ominous beat as his blood simmered. He looked into her eyes and commanded his will to overcome hers. In retaliation, her lips parted, and her teeth captured the lower one between them. As expected, she saw his resolve slip away and as it did, she relaxed her hold.

Summoning his virility, he steeled himself to seize upon the momentary lapse and kiss her. As his tongue entered her mouth, she inhaled his breath, and his weakness became hers. At once her body was immobilized. Her awareness of his control was immediate, and it rendered her breathing erratic. She had succumbed to him, he knew. He could taste its sweetness on her lips.

Her struggle against the physical restraints was futile. While he could not hypnotize her as she had him, she was nevertheless powerless against him. Her beauty shone even more splendidly in the moonlight once the veneer of control had been lifted. He sat back now to admire her lovely face and voluptuous body.

At last, his hands could touch her. He settled both palms on her breasts and knew at once the transfer of power had been incomplete. Her defensive body sent shock waves through his. Rather than deterring him, though, the waves of passion grew to tidal proportions. He massaged and squeezed her supple breasts, running his fingertips along the ridges of her erect nipples. Gentle moans escaped from lips that had never known surrender.

The Siren knew another powerful storm brewed. As he grew confident in his domination, his need would amplify commensurately. She summoned the mellifluous song once more and it began playing in his head. The trance befell him while he sated himself at her breasts. But the competing pulsing beat, emanating from deep in his loins, compelled him to navigate his tongue down her body, over her navel, drawn to the source of her song -- the shimmering dancing diamonds. Upon arrival he was pacified once more.

His mouth held fast mere inches from the source of her enchantment as she basked in her spell over him. Her ceaseless taunting and enticing threatened to send him over the edge to suffer the fate of so many men before him.

His gaze remained transfixed between her legs focused on the glistening splendor. Her aroma filled his lungs as the rhythm of her hips soothed and held him still. In his paralyzed state he basked in her splendor. Her folds were a maze in which he lost himself. Despite his inability to touch her, each sensitized nerve in his body could feel her warmth and the softness of her delicate skin. Diamond drops fell to her sheets, shining in the moonlight and whetting his appetite. He wanted so badly to taste her, to consume her, but the song in his head precluded any movement. So, he watched as her body danced for him. Gentle waves of music mollified him as the urges intensified.

Her scent was intoxicating, and his mouth hungered for a taste of the essence dripping teasingly from her sex. As her hips began a drive toward release, their motion against her bed reverberated throughout his body startling him and forcing his heart to skip a beat. The sudden bolt sent from his most primal recesses jolted him to awareness of his state.

Once again, his body morphed the music the Siren implanted in his mind into a throbbing and pulsating beat, and he moved in accordance. His hands wrapped around and under her undulating body, sinking deep into the flesh of her backside. As she gasped, his mouth engulfed her sex, and he drank from her well. He burrowed his face deep until the beat was drowned out by the gushing sound of her blood engorging the velvet walls surrounding him. His tongue alternately pulsed into her body and strummed her clit to the resonance now throbbing through his entire body.

The Siren thrashed against her restraints. Her body had deceived her and relented to him. The sensations overwhelming her were at once unfamiliar and undeniably pleasurable. As he continued consuming her essence, she felt an unsettling feeling emanating from the source of her music. As if to further taunt her, uncontrolled spasms shivered through her sex, their vibrato distorting her song. A tightness consumed her thighs as he sucked harder at her diamond. Just as she felt on the verge of crescendo, he made a most cruel maneuver.

He sat up to look directly into her dark eyes. She saw her diamonds spread across his face. The realization of his reign threatened to shatter her being.

At the precise moment she recognized her music had been distorted, he commandeered her vessel. He was on top of her, forcefully breaking through her barrier and capturing her song. His assault was unrelenting. Again and again, he breached her defenses, plundering her diamonds. She could feel them slipping away, slipping from her body each time he retreated. His beat overshadowed her song, and she became enraptured by it, falling under his spell - unable to control the gyration of her hips. In defiance of her mind, and in a final act of treason, her body relinquished all she once prized. Her reserve of diamonds rushed from her body with a forceful expulsion.

In that moment, he felt her become his and he wanted to give her every treasure he possessed.

He had not quieted the Siren. Rather, her melody and his pulsating beat married into their song. He had stolen her diamonds and given her his pearls. As they shot from his body, ricocheting through her, he felt his resolve evaporate. His body collapsed astride hers, each of them exhausted into the tranquility of a mutual acoustic calm.

TnA4U
TnA4U
20 Followers