Letters to Nicole 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way, Nance; ya think?"

"Oh I know so; watch this!" I slid my hands up her sides and under her top; my fingers trailed around Sammie's ribs and tummy for a good thirty seconds. Franklin just stared. "See! Look at him; it's for sure his dick is starting to stir. Probably his two best girlfriends in the world have him in a dorm room, and the situation is starting to hit him in the brain...I mean his cock!"

I could hear Sammie's sighs as my hands worked her over some more, but she managed to say, "Ohh Nance, that feels wonderful, Mmm!"

"I know that feels good, watch Franklin's eyes and tell him how what I do next feels!" I moved my hands up her ribs to her tits, her nipples were hard as pebbles and I touched both of them with my two forefingers.

Sammie shuddered, "Oh myyy Goddd!"

"I said watch his eyes, Sam; tell him how it feels!" Franklin was frozen into the back of seat; his hands were gripping the arms of the chair like he was going to break them. Sammie's nipples weren't tiny, but she had virtually no boobs. I let my little fingers tickle the underside of both titties while my forefingers worked their magic on those teats!

She groaned loudly! "OHH myyy GODDD, Nance!"

"Tell him, Sam; c'mon!"

She picked her head up and tried to focus, "Ohh Godd, Frankie, This is making me sooo wet!"

"You hear that, Franklin? Her pussy's wet...she needs some dick...she needs to cum too I bet! Isn't it great to have friends like this?" Franklin's emotions had to be going 100 miles an hour! "How's your cock now, big boy? Are you hard yet?" It was clear by the bulge in his pants that he was; and from the look of it, his cock had to be a least six inches!

"Ohh fuckk, this feels good!" Sammie gurgled, "Nancyyy, Oh Goddd...yesss!"

I started pinching Sammie's nips lightly and rolling them in my fingers; she was going crazy now; her whole body was quivering between shudders. I was sure she was going to cum, Nicole; her breathing was getting faster, her groans were ratcheting higher, her head dropped back against me. It was then I realized she had a hand down the front of her pants, "Oh my God, Franklin, I think she's gonna cum!"

With a loud "Fuuucckkk!" Sammie exploded! She doubled over as a powerful orgasm slammed her, "Uhh, OHHH...Fuuckk! Franklin's eyes were wide, wide open, and his left hand was gripping his hard-on right through his pants!

The tremors in her body hadn't even subsided yet when I said, "Mmm...that was sooo hot, right Frankie? Have you ever seen a girl cum like that before?" Franklin didn't move; he was still frozen, Nicole, too stunned to move! I whispered in Sammie's ear, "God, that was fun...your nipples are crazy sensitive, huh?"

Sammie found her voice but she could only stammer, "Ohh..hh...G..God...y..yess."

"So fucking hot, girlfriend...and just wait until I suck them! Mmmm..."

She groaned at that, "Ohhh Godd!" She turned her head and whispered back, "And can I suck yours too?"

"Of course, I want my fun too, ya know!" Sammie giggled and I continued, "Look at our friend over there; he's a mess already!" Franklin still had his hand over his cock, and I wondered if he had cum and was hiding it. "Franklin? FRANKLIN!"

The glaze left his eyes and they refocused, "What?"

"That was hot, wasn't it?"

He smiled weakly, "Yeah, pretty much."

"Pretty much? Move your hand, I wanna see if you came too!" He moved his hand but I didn't see any evidence of wetness on the Dockers. "Don't see any; did you cum?"

"No."

"Good, then tell me, Frankie," I hugged Sammie to me, and she reached back over her shoulder and caressed my cheek, "how do you think our friendship is doing now?"

"Franklin grinned but it was still weak, "Pretty well...it's pretty okay!"

"That's good, you fucking little nerd!" I teased, "You two may be nerds, but you're my nerds and I'm teaching you how to have a fun friendship, right? No expectations, no demands...just enjoy our friendship! You still agree?"

I could sense Sammie purring in my ear, and Franklin said, "Oh yeah...I agree big-time!"

"That's awesome cuz now we're going to have some more fun; and you are gonna tell us what's happening next!"

"I'm what?"

"Tell us what to do next!"

"No way, I can't do that!"

"That's the old Franklin talking; you're the new Franklin, aren't you?"

He smiled, "I'm not that new yet."

"Don't give me any of that, don't tell me that you've never fantasized about having two girls at the same time... no wait, actually, I want you to tell me if you have or not. Have you?" He looked away, but didn't say anything. "Answer the question please!"

"Actually I don't think I have, Nance."

"No, Wow!" Nicole, I was just about to jokingly ask him if he really WAS gay, when something about the expression on his face stopped me; good thing too. I could tell right there that Franklin's identity confidence was really low. He was fine with his own intelligence; but when it came to his relational/sexual self; he didn't have much of an idea. He was a virgin, and his first opportunity for sex was a threesome? I kinda felt some compassion for him rising up in me. "Franklin, take a second, okay? I wanna play with you both; this is strictly for fun and because I'm horny as hell! But no one is forcing you; you're my friend now. You're both my friends now; but if you don't want to play, just say so...it'll be okay."

He sat there for maybe thirty seconds; and then he fidgeted for maybe thirty more. As the wait was just about to become uncomfortable, Sammie spoke up, "Franklin?" When he looked at her, she gave him a seductive look and said, "Maybe this will help!"

She turned completely around and very tenderly took my face in both hands and we kissed; and it wasn't any smooch either! It started just a little slowly, but then it zoomed its way into a furnace of passionate fire! I was surprised how intense it got; our tongues fought and our hands got busy in a hurry. Sammie went right after my tits and I gripped her ass and pulled her pussy into mine as best I could! As we ground together, she might have lost her balance, but her left hand went behind my head and held on!

In the middle of it I peeked at Franklin; he was zoned out again! He sure was different from my guy friends in high school. C.J., Jon, Ricky...all of them would have had their cocks out and playing with them at this point! I had to giggle right in the middle of the kiss because Franklin had a hand covering his right eye; and he was just barely squinting at us from his left eye; but that bulge of his was unmistakable! I couldn't WAIT to get a look at it!

So I pushed Sammie away saying, "Oh my God, Sam; we need to stop before I can't stop!"

Sammie was wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, taking a sideways glance at Frankie she said, "That's about the most turned on I've ever been, Nance, Goddd!" And then to him she added, "I would give one of those to you too, you know!"

Franklin visibly convulsed in the chair! I really couldn't decide if it was from desire, or fear, but probably both. So I pushed him, "Oh my God, Frankie, you really can't turn that down, can you?"

"I...I..."

He definitely needed some help to decide, so I pushed Sammie's ass toward him. She leaned down until her face was only inches from his, she put her hand on his shoulder and purred at him, "Do you want it, or not? And just so you know; I've wanted it for a long time!"

Franklin was silent; to me it was obvious he wanted to, but some unnamed fear was blocking the desire. So as he hesitated, I had one more idea. "If this doesn't work," I thought, "nothing will!" I stood up and stepped behind Sammie, "Here," I said to her, "let's give him one more show!" With my eyes locked on him the whole time, I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and whisked it off of her. Franklin's face went ashy when he saw Sam naked from the waist up. Her nipples were still beautifully hard, and immediately her hands cupped at what tittie she had and tried to pop those hard points out at him. Sam was so with me in this seduction I almost laughed out loud!

"You're not gonna let these cute lil' titties go to waste now, are you, Sweetie?" she cooed. I DID giggle at that one! She leaned down again and swept her lips across his; and finally, Nicole, within just a few seconds of that, the fucking dam broke! The passion I felt in her kiss hit Franklin like a firestorm; he reached to pull her in, and they melted together like so amazing!

His hands were soon all over her ass; and I let my hand stroke the back of his hair while whispering in his ear, "That's it, kiss her, you nerd! Mmm...just like that! You know you wanted her in the worst way for sooo long; isn't that so!" He just groaned and held on, "We're just getting started now, Franklin, and Sammie and I are gonna let you be in charge as much as you want. C'mon you little fuck; make us girls crazy; we want you to!"

I didn't think he would hold back anymore, and he didn't. My words were inflaming him now, and he interrupted his kiss with Sam, grabbed me by the back of the neck and pulled me into a kiss of our own! Even though he wasn't a very experienced kisser, I could still feel the raw passion that had probably been building in him for a long time. His tongue was a little too hard and insistent, but I played that hardness down with my lips and tongue until he got the hang of it. He was making these little, urgent sounds in his throat, kinda like he was beside himself with lust. I pulled back just a bit so I could speak into his mouth through the kiss, "Nowww, isn't this a whole lot more fun that just memorizing anatomy?" That stopped the kiss so he could laugh!

Sammie's face was only inches from ours and I said, "And look at her, don't you think she's just the cutest thing? How could you not have kissed her before this?"

"I dunno; just stupid I guess." But he kissed her again for about fifteen seconds.

"Mmm, yesss...stupid...but not anymore, huh?" I whispered to him.

He pulled away and looked at me, "Right, not anymore; in fact, I need you girls to do something for me."

"Ohhh, so you're ready to stick some of your own fun into this now!"

Franklin smiled, "You started this ya know! And, yes...you're right, I'm not gonna let this opportunity pass." Turning to Sammie he said, "I don't know about tomorrow, but we'll still be best friends; swear to me we will?"

"I swear! Now, what was it you wanted?" She leaned into him and pushed her right nipple into his mouth, "Did you want to suck that?" Grabbing her ass and drawing her into him, he did for a moment; feverishly licking and sucking at her tit! She had her hands wrapped around the back of his neck! God, Nicole; looking back at this whole incident, I have to say that Sammie probably had the most sensitive nipples of anyone I've ever met! He had her groaning in seconds and I think if he wanted to, he could have made her cum again.

But pulling away he looked at me, "Now Sam, take Nancy's top off and show me how you suck HER nipples!"

"Oh my Goddd," She pushed back from him, clearly surprised that he was thinking this. I wasn't, I had seen his reaction to Sammie's question about Meredith and me in the car; and this was the result. If there was one thing I knew for sure about Franklin, he was very good at putting two and two together!

"Mmm," I said to him and moving over to her, I lifted my arms, "Nice idea, you naughty boy! What made you think of this?" Sammie pulled my shirt off and my tits swung into view! Sammie's eyes went wide, next to hers my boobs were gigantic, and I grabbed the sides of them and lifted them higher on my chest.

"You didn't see the look on her face when you and Meredith were on stage sucking your breasts; but it sure wasn't a look of disgust," he said with a chuckle.

"Okay well, you heard the man, Sam!" Standing in front of each other, her face was exactly even with my boobs. Sammie reached around and gently held me by the shoulder blades. Her mouth went straight to my left nipple, and she wrapped her lips around it and sucked it in! Electric fire shot directly into my center as her tongue flicked at the hard point. Her eyes were open; she was watching me, "Ooohhh, Sammieee, fu..u..uck that feels good!" My nipple made a popping sound when she pulled off of it and started in on the other tit. "Fuuucckkk, yessss, Mmmm, you're making my pussy so wet, lil' girl!" I looked at Franklin on my right side; he was grinning at me and his eyes were shining with excitement! "She's doing sooo amazing, Frankie; Mmm, such a good idea!"

"I have another one when you're ready!"

I looked down at Sammie, "You do? Tell us?" Sammie just moaned; I'm not so sure she wanted to do something else just yet, Ha!

"Yeah, I could watch this a while, but I also want to see you both rub your nipples against each other's, Holy Fuck that'll be hot!" I immediately tried to drop down and rub nipples with hers, but it was completely awkward. Sam was too short and the angle was bad. "Get up on the bed, Sammie; lie on your back!" I got on my hands and knees over the top of her and kissed her deeply for maybe twenty seconds while her hands stroked the sides of my hanging boobs. I could sense where this might be going and the hormones were surging through me like a tsunami. "Okay, enough kissing!" said Franklin impatiently.

We stopped and giggled into each other's mouth. "I think we created a monster!" Sammie laughed.

"Oh yeah!" I hung my breasts lower and started at her belly button, dragging my hard nipples up her tummy toward her tiny tits.

Sammie had her eyes closed; she was savoring this new feeling and murmuring, "Ohhh Goddd...Mmm... Oh my Godddd!"

When my nipples reached the lower swells of her boobs, I heard Franklin say, "Ohhh fucking YES! Damnnn!"

Sammie's eyes shot open and she glanced at him, "My nipples are so incredibly sensitive, ya know... I just might cum from this!" I tried to do it so softly at first with just the tips of our teats touching! She yelped when they connected. "Fuuucckkk...Ohhh...Mmmmm!" I then swung my tits back and forth a little, rasping the the hard points together just to gauge her reaction. Sammie's voice went shrill, "Ohh my Goddddd...Mmmm... OH GODDD!"

Franklin was on his knees next to the bed. His chin rested on the mattress and his face was only inches from my swinging boobs. "What's your dick doing, you little nerd? Is that cock enjoying the show?"

He never moved his head, but his eyes shifted upward, "She thinks she might orgasm? Do you think you could make her?"

"Let's see; this is making me so fucking horny, there might be a huge wet spot in my shorts, you little monster-man!"

He smiled, "She's gonna make you cum, Sam...does your pussy want to cum for us?"

Leaning lower, I dragged my tits hard across her boobs. I could feel her body quiver every time our nipples made contact, "Take my titties, Sam, use them how you like! God, you're so hot!"

Sammie's smile was almost a grimace, but she took hold of my tits and angled the areolas so that both teats would contact hers simultaneously! "Ohhh yesss!" She hissed. "Yesssss!"

Erotic fire was surging through me non-stop, partly because it felt so good and partly because her reactions were such a turn-on! Our nipples folded against each other's over and over and over, and Sammie was going nuts! She was panting and moaning and an instant later she stiffened under me and then cut it loose, "Ohhh FUCK! OH FUCK YESSSSS!" Her hips left the mattress as her second orgasm of the evening slammed into her! God, it was so delicious, Nicole!

It took a full minute for the spasms in her cunt to subside, but she finally opened her eyes. "You're unbelievable!" I whispered. Franklin was in shock, I think. His face was frozen in position, but I did wonder what his hands had been doing! I said to him, "You still okay, nerd-boy?"

His eyes flicked at me, but then he leaned in and started kissing Sammie. She was a little spent right then, but his mouth was hungry, so hungry I knew he hadn't cum yet. I lurched back and sat near her feet; Oh my God...I needed to cum too... so badly; I simply couldn't stand it! But rushing would never do; this was just too much fun, so I waited for their kiss to end. Franklin's right hand was caressing her tits as he kissed her, and pretty soon the passion in her started heating up again. Yep, she was unbelievable, and insatiable too! Kinda like me!

As soon as the kiss seemed to end, I said, "Okay, Franklin, this is a very good start; but now what? You have any more good ideas?"

"I think I've got a couple!"

"Did we wear you out, Sammie?" I teased, "Do you need a good night's sleep first?"

She rolled over a bit to look at the clock, "What time is it? 3:00am? Oh hell! It's still early; let's hear what our little nerd,thinks is next!"

Franklin's face turned beet-red, but he smiled, "Look who's calling who little!" He turned to me, "Maybe this 'little' smart-ass needs to lose her pants next; what do you think, Nance?"

I slipped off the bed and leaned over him where he was kneeling. Letting my boobs swing against his face, I replied, "I think you're right! But if you don't mind, maybe you could suck my tits a bit while I undo the buttons on her jeans?"

Franklin's face reddened even more, but he cupped my left boob with both hands and softly sucked the nipple between his lips. I locked eyes with Sammie while he did it and mouthed the words, "Holy FUCK!" to her. She giggled and used her forefingers to flick at her own nipples. When Franklin's sucking mouth intensified, I took him by the back of his head with my left hand and said it out loud, "Holyy FUCKKK, Frankie, Mmmm...Keep doing it just like that! Ohhhh!"

He did keep it up for maybe ten more seconds, then stopped. "Now, she needs to show us her pussy; c'mon, Nance...get her pants off!" Giving Sammie a "WoW" look, I unbuttoned her jeans. Sammie lifted her butt and I worked them down to her thighs. She had on a cute pair of white panties with little, red bows printed on them; there was one tiny, for-real bow just under her belly-button on the waistline.

I stripped the jeans all the way off and said to Franklin, "God, she's cute! You're just gonna love fucking her!"

He gave me a wry smile and said, "I bet I'll love fucking you both, right? It's just that, uhhh..."

I took him by the hand and pulled him to his feet; reaching down I gently felt his bulge and watched his face twitch and kinda grimace. "Yeah, you're gonna love it...no worries! We're gonna love it too!" Then I took Sammie's hand and replaced mine with it.

"And this! I wanted THIS for quite a while too, Frankie!" she cooed.

"Okay, so watch!" I reached for her panties and pulled them down and off. She tried to be coy and hide herself, but I took her knees and spread her apart a few inches. Her delicate pussy peeked at us from between her slim, silky smooth legs. "Ooohh, wow...her pussy is cute too, isn't it?" Her black pubes were neatly trimmed and there was some glistening girl juice clinging to them! Glancing at him I said, "Mmm...it all looks so delicious; maybe I should take a taste?"

Franklin choked! "Seriously? You would do that?"

"You just saw me with Meredith; was I faking something?"

"That's not the same as licking her VAGINA, is it?"

Sammie giggled but I burst out laughing at the way he said vagina! He got all red in the face again, but I stepped even closer to him still laughing. Putting one arm around him, I pulled his face into my cleavage and said, "Oh Franklin, I don't know who's cuter now; you or Sammie! You tell me, do you want to watch me lick her beautiful, little pussy?"

"Well, hell yes; if you want to I do."

"Then you ask Sammie if she wants me to." I looked at Sammie; she was lying there on the bed, her eyes were glazing over again; she had one forefinger in her mouth and I could swear she was trembling with lust!"