Letters to Nicole 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason looked at me in a very flirty sort of way, "I think I would like that, Nance!" The way he said that, my tummy had butterflies! "So...what all are you celebray-tors having?"

"I think we need two more minutes," said Franklin. When Jason left Franklin said, "let's pick out our food and then I'll tell you something, Nance. That statement made it difficult to look at the menu, but we managed. Putting his menu down last he said, "Okay, it's quite simple really; Jason was in the cafeteria a few days ago and he saw us having lunch. He was going to a meeting but he told me later that he saw you, Nance! And that same day in Dr. Tripp's office he asked about you, and said he wouldn't mind meeting you. So here you are, meeting him!"

I considered Franklin's words for a moment, then asked him, "What do you think of him, Mr. Franklin Man? I know he's cute and all, but what's he like?"

"If I were you, I would take the time to find out for yourself. Think it over, in less than a month, you've gone from no one I knew to my second best friend! Would I introduce my second best friend to a scumbag?"

And then Sammie spoke up, "I agree, Jason's great, and that's all we're going to say!"

"Fair enough," I said, "On your word if he wants to get to know me, I'll give him the chance. And I wanna thank you both!'

"You're welcome! But this was pretty easy, no big deal."

"No, no...not for that, just for being my friends; I mean 'second best friends!"

Sammie put her hand on mine, "We'll thank you too; I think getting to know you has changed our lives!"

We hugged each other at that point, and she gave me a kiss on the cheek. And then Franklin, Oh my God, he just had us laughing so hard when he said, "Hey girls? All this emotional, lovey-dovey stuff isn't going to ruin the sex later, is it?"

Men!

We had the greatest time; the food was excellent, the service was exceptional, the eye-candy was perfect! When Jason handed me the bill (and it was indeed 50% off,) he said, "Ya know what Nance, of course I know how it is for college kids and cash. I don't really want a tip on this one; how about you give me something else?"

"Like what?"

"Like your phone number? Franklin's my friend, and he thinks you're terrific; I figure there must be something to you that I might like to find out!" Talk about deja vu, Nicole!

Samantha had her hand on my thigh as I wrote my number on the check, and when I handed it back to Jason with the cash, she gave my leg a little squeeze as in, "This is SO exciting!"

"May I ask you a question, Mr. Wright?" Sammie and Franklin laughed at how that sounded, but Jason didn't. The look on his face said it all, "Uh oh, you heard that one before?"

Then he smiled, "A few times; it's my cross to bear, I guess!"

I giggled and said, "You'll never hear it from me again; but I really do have a question."

"Shoot!"

"You said you're busy and so am I." With a nod toward our friends, I continued, "If you're going to ask me out, I would prefer to make the first time a double date; would that be okay with you all?"

Jason's eyes lit up, "That would be more than fine with me; and Nance, I was going to suggest that we go to Nashville in a couple weeks. Pearl Jam is having a concert; it would be fantastic if Franklin and Samantha could join us!"

Samantha literally clapped her hands, "Oh my God! YES!"

Franklin was a bit more subdued, but he was smiling, "That would be fun, J.; but how much are the tickets?"

"Twenty bucks will get us in; shall I get them and you reimburse?"

"Yeah, we'll get the money...somehow."

Franklin got the elbow from Samantha, "You Poopy! I love Pearl Jam!"

"We're set then," said Jason, "It's on Saturday night the 20th. Semester will be over...free and easy!"

Nicole, right then and there I decided I liked this man's style; I really liked the way he valued Franklin and Sammie too. To me, that said a lot. "Okay, it's a date; and now we really have to get going. I have a long day tomorrow and need to get some rest! Will you call to confirm, J.?"

"I will...and Franklin, I'll see you Monday at Tripp's; we have those files to organize, remember?"

As we were climbing into the car, I said, "Sammie, this guy's different, I can feel it!"

"I know that! We've known him for quite a while; what makes you say it though?"

"The whole time, and I mean the WHOLE time he was around the table, I didn't catch him ever looking at my boobs! That's amazing for a man!"

Franklin snorted, "Some guys have manners!"

"Yes," I giggled, "we'll see how his manners hold up! But I do like how this is going. Is he going to find out about our 'partying' that we've done?"

"Nance! Seriously?"

"Oops, sorry...my bad!"

We spent the next five minutes talking about our favorite Pearl Jam songs, and as we entered my dorm, all of a sudden I realized we were going to have sex! That was kind of a shock because normally (when I've had sex on my schedule,) it's all I can think about! I'm laughing right here, Nicole, because I can just hear you saying, "You silly! It's all you think about anyway!" Well...shush, you!

Okay, so now comes a BIG surprise! I didn't want to give it away in the beginning of this letter, but I did give you a hint! You will not believe what happened next, but it was unbelievable and completely unexpected! Sitting in one of the lounge chairs right by the stairs was Rachel, Phil's girlfriend! She stood up as we approached, and we froze...like stunned!

She smiled a bit weakly and said, "Hello, everyone!"

Samantha found her voice first, "Rachel? Oh my God, what are you doing here?"

Before she could answer I said, "I think I invited her, Sam!" Turning back to Rachel I asked her, "So you came to watch?"

She grinned broadly, "Uh no, I came to apologize to Samantha and Franklin." She stepped over to Samantha and put a hand on her shoulder, "And I really want to apologize for being too weak and stupid in high school. Several times last year I asked Phil to stop that stuff; but he never listened, right? Well tonight was the end of that. What happened tonight was shitty, and I'm sick of it!"

Sammie covered Rachels' hand with hers, "Good for you, Rachel; and believe me, what happened tonight wasn't planned; we actually were looking for Nancy's jacket. We almost left when we saw you guys sitting at that table, but...well, you know the rest."

I smiled and hung my head for a second because if it wasn't for me showing off, NONE of it would have happened. But I looked up and said to her, "It took a lot then for you to come here, Rachel."

"Yeah," added Franklin, "and we certainly do accept your apology!"

"Thank you so much," Rachel took Samantha's hand and held it, "and for the record, I hope we can be friends moving forward." And then she REALLY amped up the apology, "By-the-Way, I broke up with Phil tonight also; like I said...weak no more!"

Nicole, I don't know what it was, but my "Peter Parker sexual spider-sense" kicked in big-time when she said that. I remember thinking, "Nah, this can't be true," but when I looked down, Rachel still had a hold of Sammie and her thumb was kinda massaging the back of her hand.

Wicked and devious little me (just to check,) I decided to explore my spider-sense. "Okay, so we're going to go up to my room; we have a schedule to keep!" Franklin chuckled and Samantha blushed.

"Oh yes, right!" said Rachel, "don't let me keep you from your fun!"

"Yeah, it's okay, but I wouldn't mind asking you something, Rachel. Speaking of 'for the record,' did Mr. Intelligent have a big dick?" Franklin and Samantha's head spun on a swivel at me, and Rachel's blush was at least crimson! I laughed, "I'm not trying to embarrass you or anything, but I am taking a survey. What is the average size of an asshole's cock?" Everyone laughed!

"I don't have much experience with cocks; I've only been with two guys in my whole life, but from what I do know, his dick wasn't all that great!"

"Damn, I KNEW it!" We all exploded laughing! It was hilarious; the kind of hilarious that was contagious. It took at least a minute to regain a measure of control. Wiping away some tears from my eyes I said. "Yep, they are always trying to compensate!" That made us laugh again!

And then...yes, my sexual spider-sense was right. Felecia had taught me so well! Rachel said, "Okay, since you asked me a question, it's my turn to ask one. Is Franklin's cock everything you said it was?" And just to punctuate how right my sense was, Rachel ever so slightly licked her lips!

I looked at Franklin and he stared right back at me. His eyes were wide open and I knew he was thinking, "What the hell is this? Now what?" Of course! He had no idea that I was about to totally corrupt them all!

So I kept staring into Franklin's eyes, "Yes, it's every bit as gorgeous as I said!" Turning to Rachel, I stared into her eyes, "But maybe...maybe you'd like to come upstairs with us and find out for yourself?" I heard Sammie's sharp intake of breath! Rachel's eyes seemed to glaze, so I continued, "Rachel, I have to warn you; if you come upstairs with us, it's all going to happen...all of it!"

She whispered to herself "Wow!" but to me she said, "All of it?"

"Yes, all of it!"

This time I looked at Sam and all she did was mouth the words to me, "Oh my God!"

Rachel was hesitant; it was totally obvious she had no experience with this, Nicole. I let my eyes soften and I said, "Only if you want to; we'll be happy with the fact that we've made a new friend!"

And then...Samantha, that little minx! She stepped to Rachel's side, put her hands on her rib cage and whispered, "Nancy's taught us well, Rachel! C'mon...you'll love it!"

I stepped onto the first stair; I didn't say a word; I just nodded like, "C'mon everyone!"

Franklin zipped by me and almost bounded up the stairs, I giggled when I heard him say, "God, my life is so damn great!" I smiled at the thought of how much had changed for him! When we got to my door, he said in my ear, "Nance, if my vote counts for anything, it might be fun to play that kinda-sorta sex game that we played the first time; what do you think?"

"I think your devious mind is catching up to mine!" and Frankie kissed me on the cheek.

Rachel was right behind us and as I unlocked my door, I turned to her over my shoulder. She was so pretty, Nicole! I would guess she was about 5'5 and perhaps 125 pounds. Her light brown hair was shoulder length and she had it in a ponytail. She looked rather out-of-place compared to Sammie and me (seeing as we had dressed up for the evening;) her jeans were snug, not baggy; and she had on a powder-blue t-shirt that was for sure one size too big. Her breasts tented the T just a bit, a sure sign that I was going to enjoy a little more boob play than I would with Sam; that thought made me smile at her! She blushed, and lowered her head demurely.

When the door swung open, I stood aside to let Sammie and Franklin enter first; Rachel was going to go in as well, but I stopped her with my hand on her arm and said, "Rachel?"

Her soft brown eyes looked directly at me, "Yes, Nance?"

"You sure? This will be your first time with another girl, right? I'm just saying that you need to be sure, or this experience will be awful rather than fun."

"Nance, I'm sure. Back in the library, when you described what was going to happen here tonight, I thought, 'Oh my God, Wow!' And I mean that in a good way!"

I moved to hug her and whispered in her ear, "Sammie and I are so horny we can't see straight! And if you noticed, Franklin was already hard when we came through the door!"

She hugged me back, "Thanks for the invite; and I think you'll soon see how horny I am!" And then she whispered in my ear, "And Nance? Nothing in my sex life has prepared me for this; but I have been wanting to be with a girl for quite a while, and you both look amazing tonight!"

A shiver coursed through me; this was going to "one-of-THOSE- nights! I whispered back, "I understand, you're gonna enjoy this; but Franklin is involved and Sammie's his girlfriend. It's entirely about sharing, okay?" She nodded and I took her by the hand as we entered the darkened room. Franklin and Sammie were standing right in the middle making out like mad! He had one hand down the back of her pants and was kneading her ass cheek, and the other was holding her close by the back of her neck!

"God, you two!" I said. "Don't you have ANY self-control?" I don't think they heard me; I still had a hold of Rachel's hand, and we watched for thirty seconds or so. She was fascinated by their kissing, and something about it struck me funny. "So I just said to her, "These two told me about some of the stuff they went through in high school. Watch Rachel, What do you see here?"

Apparently Sam and Franklin heard me because they stopped the kiss, hugged each other close, and looked at us. Rachel squeezed my hand and stepped toward them, "Who wants to talk about that, Nance! It was all just stupid!"

Franklin and Sammie both grabbed Rachel and pulled her into a three-way hug; Franklin looked at her warmly, "None of that matters anymore, what say we have some fun?" Then he took her gently by the back of the head and drew her into a first kiss! I was happy to see he did it slow and draggy; it would not do under the circumstances to use the same attack mode he had just used on Sam!

There was no tongue at first, just a fun embrace between the three of them. Samantha caressed our new friend's back and smiled, "God," she purred, "who would have ever thought..." and her voice trailed away without finishing the sentence. When Franklin's tongue began snaking out, Rachel was just a bit hesitant (probably because she hadn't kissed another guy for like two years,) but soon the passion ignited and their tongues fought! That was funny because it sounded like Sammie was doing the moaning, "Ohh fuck! That looks so hot, Frankie! Mmm...Oohh...Yess! Save some of that for me, Sweets!"

When Rachel heard that, she giggled...but immediately she stopped kissing Franklin and shocked us all by pulling Sammie into a torrid kiss! Oh Goddd, Nicole, it was awesome! Rachel was bent over to kiss the smaller girl, and I was grinning watching Sammie stand on tiptoes to get into her new friend! To his credit Franklin crept around Samantha and began playing with her ass and titties from behind. He could have done that to Rachel, but didn't. "Smart move," I thought, "none of this will be worth hurting Sammie's feelings!"

Right then I realized I was just standing there watching. Letting Sam and Rachel go at it some more, I said to Franklin, "How 'bout me, Frankie; those lips warmed up enough?"

He chuckled and reached for me, and the first touch of our lips was scorching. Mmm...Just writing all these recollections down has my pussy so wet; Ohhh Goddd! It's been over twenty years and the memory still does that to me! He never stopped kissing me, but he took my hand and guided it to the fucking, huge bulge in his pants.

"Ohh yeah?" I murmured into his mouth, "Do you think you have enough cock here for three women?"

He stopped to say, "If it isn't enough; it's all on you...you taught me!"

"Ha!" and we kissed again!

Nicole, one of the things I love about group sex is that the first ten to fifteen minutes are always different. How things start is so interesting to me. This is one of the reasons I'm very detailed in describing it all to you. Franklin was soon feeling up my tits right through the dress, and just as I was about to take the it off, I noticed Sammie and Rachel had fallen to the floor; but they hadn't stop kissing! I quickly removed my sandals and got down there with them. "I bet Rachel has never had a three-way kiss, Sam!"

She looked at me and smiled, "I bet I haven't either! C'mon...join us!" Rachel was lying flat on the floor with Sam on her right and me on her left...and Oh God! it took us just a few seconds to position our faces and lips correctly and then the passion zoomed off again! We tried to make it more soft and sensual, but it was no use! That kiss was fire; it made me wonder why I didn't have three-way kisses more often!

Franklin was watching us writhing on the floor and I heard him say, "Holyyy FUCKK, Girls...Wow!" The way he said it made me laugh in my head even though I didn't stop the kiss. Then he said louder (loud enough so there was no mistaking it was a suggestion) "Hey girls, ya know what would look even sexier? If you were kissing like that topless!" The kiss stopped, we looked at him...and burst out laughing!

"You are such a guy!" giggled Sam.

"What? is that bad? Hell, you're going to be topless in a minute anyway; I'm just speeding the process along!"

We laughed again but just then a delicious thought hit me! Franklin had suggested we play a game again, and this thought was so delicious I decided to act on it; so I said, "Wait girls, he does have a point!" I sat up and stared right at him saying, "but we don't have to 'speed' this process do we? Like what do you guys think of this?" Brushing my hair back off my face; I very sensuously (as if doing a strip) began shrugging until the spaghetti strap on my right shoulder slipped off. By this time Rachel and Sammie were sitting up as well. Pulling my arm out from the strap I tugged the material down enough that my boob was almost entirely exposed. "You've seen this breast before, you horny animal," I said to him. "I'm not going any further until YOU show us something!"

"Like what?"

"Use your imagination, 'Mr Pictures-in-my-Head' man!" And with that, I pulled that side of my dress down until the nipple started to show...and stopped!"

Franklin grinned! "Ahhh, I see how it is!" He took off his jacket, untucked his shirt, and then (like his own version of a stripper) undid all the buttons of the shirt exposing his bare chest. "Your turn, Sam!"

Sammie made me giggle some more when she said, "Well SHIT, my turn huh?" She unsnapped her jeans and pulled the zipper down so we could see her panties. Then she looked up and smiled, "Okay Rachel, now you!"

Rachel grinned hugely and said, "God, what did I get myself into?" But she reached down, took off her shoes, and wiggled her pretty toes at us! "How's that?"

Franklin stared down at her feet for several long seconds and replied, "Nice, but I lost my erection!" Nicole, we just howled!

After regaining our composure my mind was flashing back big-time. Not just to the time recently when Sammie, Franklin and I had played together, but even further back to well over a year ago that my friends had played that card game at C.J.'s house; remember I told you that? The situation tonight was begging for that kind of fun! It would also give us more time to "initiate" Rachel at a slower pace, HA! "Hey, tell you what, guys! It's my turn; I'm not going to reveal anything. Sammie, think of something you want me to do, and I have to do it...like a dare!"

"Oh my God!" she said, "Like just one thing?"

"Well, if two things are connected, then more than one is okay."

Franklin interrupted by saying, "Damn, Nance, you are so fucking naughty; I love it!"

"It's a gift!"

So Sammie thought for a minute and said, "I think I just want to see you pull your dress down to your waist and play with your boobs for a while, like maybe thirty seconds?"

I smiled slyly at Franklin and said, "You think I'm naughty? What about her?"

"I love the way she thinks too!"

I worked the top of my dress down spending a sexy amount of time doing it before my nipples came into view. I heard Sammie say, "Sooo sexy!" and Frankie said, "Fucking beautiful!" Rachel didn't say anything, but her eyes were shining with excitement. I cupped my breasts with both hands and squeezed them provocatively. "How's this, Sam?" She was licking her lips, so I started rolling my nipples a little. "And this?"