Letting Strangers In Ch. 01 of 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whimper, my cock swelling in its cage, defeated again by the plastic. It feels so good to hear him talk to me like that, to hear someone reaffirm what I have always known about me, what I so desperately want.

"Open," He commands, lowering his cock and pressing it against my lips. "Let's see if you were lying about all your practice."

The moment, the second, the millisecond, the instant. The instant I open my lips wide enough for him to get through he pulls my head forward with all he has. I slam into him. He slams into me. He holds me there, deep in my mouth.

I am disappointed when I feel him untangle his fingers from my hair. He slides his hand off to the side, still on the back of my head, and brings his other hand to mirror it on the other side. I shiver. Here it comes, here it comes, here it comes. He forces my head back, I feel him pull his hips back as well. Soon two great opposing forces would meet at the back of my throat.

The sound it makes when he slams himself in is music to my ears. Wet flesh moving in ways unnatural, delightful. It hits like a punch. Uncomfortable to say the least, but oh, so, right, like a missing puzzle piece finally found. He pulls back, only an inch or two, then thrusts back in. Again and again and again. Repetitious rabbit thrusts that knock quiet gags and not so quiet schlicking from my mouth pussy. He holds my head in place and just fucks into me, mashing the back of my throat.

I am drooling already, I practiced, I really did, and I am doing my part as a hole. But I can't keep the suction up, there is just too much going on. My lips gape, just trying to give him enough room to clear my teeth as he uses me like a beast possessed. Wolf pulls his hips back, the head of his dick on the tip of my tongue. I breathe, oxygen starved, I suck as many lungfulls of air in as possible in the handful of seconds he gives me before he slams back in.

There is no change in his pace from before, but now he is using his whole length. Long, quick, stabbing thrusts, aided by moving my head opposite to the motion of Wolf's hips. I can't quiet my gags anymore, I wish I could but I can't. My clit is straining, it wants to escape, it wants some pleasure too. I am in heaven, but there is no denying the position I am in, is tough. I doubt there is any amount of training that could prepare for the skull fucking I was receiving. Aside from frequent, long sessions of the same caliber.

He groans and pulls me all the way onto his cock, pressing my face harshly against him. I suppose he needed a break as well, it must be a workout fucking someone face like that. I gag, loud, his cock squishing my uvula. He doesn't let up, keeps holding me there as the seconds tick by. I wasn't breathing while he was fucking me, and I can't breathe now, the seconds seemed like minutes. I shake my head in signal, his firm hands keeping the movements to a minimum. He laughs and pushes my head down with more force.

I gag, so fucking hard. I gag so hard that my plug pops out of my ass and hangs partially out, caught by my panties. I gag so hard that I see stars, aided by the lack of oxygen. Gasping, choking, coughing, he finally, finally finally finally, pulls me off his cock and lets me breath. Finally. I pant, my tongue hanging out of my unclosed mouth. I can feel drool sliding off of it and dripping onto the carpet, onto my legs. I am so fucking turned on right now it feels like I have a fever, like I am burning up. I wonder if people can cum from being facefucked. I wonder if I can cum from being facefucked.

"Guess you have been practicing," He says, proud maybe? Content? Pleased? "Haven't seen someone take it that well in quite a few weeks. You, truly are a whore deserving of my cum."

I whimper and stick my tongue out further, "Please..." I beg, coquettishly. "Please give me your sperm, please give me your cum... please..." God, I want it so bad.

He laughs, the bellows slowly turning into a snarl as he places his cock back on my tongue and weaves his fingers through my hair. "Don't worry," He growls. "Get through this and I'll give you all the cum you could ever want."

My breath catches as I realize what transpired so far was only the warm up. A sensual blowjob compared to the foreseeable skull fucking that was to come. I moan, and nervous as I had just become, I give the head of his cock a flicking lick as if to say 'Bring it on.'

Like a wheeled piston, he starts off so slow. Gouging a path all the way in till he is pressed against my face, then arduously dragging, back out to my lips. He repeats this, full, long strokes. Each time he completes a shuttle the pace picks up. The difference in speed is minute, but by the fifth repetition I could no longer keep a proper seal on his cock. By the tenth, I was struggling to supress my gag reflex. By the fifteenth, I would say he was fucking my face. By the twentieth, fuck me, by the twentieth, it was a true skull fucking. From there I couldn't even say.

Brutal digs all the way into me, knocking at the back of my throat like a battering ram against a wall that would never give. His balls beat a rhythm on my chin to match his thrusts. The amount I was drooling making them land with sticky thwacks multiple times a second.

At this point I couldn't even begin to try to suppress my gag reflex. The noises I was making. God they make me blush just hearing them. Lewd, depraved, and always followed by muffled needy moan to show that my own reflexes shouldn't slow the Wolf. My walls were thin, if my neighbors were home they definitely could hear me. I know I can hear them when they are having normal conversations. To my ears, the outrageous sounds my body was making in receiving his cock, were deafening, they must be traveling for miles.

But even I have my limits, I wasn't breathing properly, not really breathing at all. Experience, luck, coincidence? Doesn't really matter, but Wolf pulls me off his cock and loosens his grip on my head.

"Suck," he demands.

I gasp, taking a huge lungful of air before diving back in, voraciously bobbing my head as I clasp my lips around him and swirl my tongue. I breathe through my nose, never taking him deep enough to impede, but putting on a hell of a show I am sure.

He strokes my hair as I suck him. "Fuck yeah,' He groans. "Look at you go, true dick sucking lips. Perfect for a whore like you."

I let out a giggling moan, my clit swelling at the compliment. I reach back and pop my plug back into myself.

The reprieve was maybe fifteen seconds, long enough for me to recover my breath without winding down. He switches his hand placements. One in the middle on the back of head, the other lower, below my jaw, around my throat. He squeezes and I melt, raspy moans escaping my lips.

He slams back in, really fucking slams. I am blinded, but my eyes open wide at the force of it. His thrusts are shorter this time, two thirds of his length, but bottoming out. His pace is even faster than before. The intensity of it is insane. I go limp after only a few seconds. My mind blank aside from the one focus I have, keeping my mouth open. I need him to be able to use me how he pleases.

He holds me up by my head, at least partially, who is to say where I would slump if he let go. I am thankful though. Limp and willing, I feel just like a fuckdoll. He squeezes my throat hard, the pressure builds in my head, stars start to sprinkle the black of the blindfold, then more and more, a galaxy blooming before inevitably dimming as the hypoxia progresses. He let's go after a few more seconds, I still can't take a breath, but at least my brain can breathe.

He jams his cock into my throat, holding me against his abdomen as deep as he can go, crushing me with the pressure against the back of my head. Long seconds tick by, my throat spasms in peristalsis, I reflexively try to swallow. I writhe under him, in his grasp, doing my best not to move my head as I deal with the uncomfortable situation, lest I miss out on my reward.

After an apparent eternity, he pulls me partially off of him, his head still in my mouth. I try to lick him, and do manage a few flicks with my tongue. But most of my energy is focused on breathing. Two maybe three lungfuls of air and he is knocking at the back of my throat again. Though differently.

Just short punches, as deep as he can go. I feel Wolf start to throb in my mouth, soon I think. Disappointed that my usefulness was coming to an end, but delighted to soon be tasting his batter.

Not as soon as I thought though. He keeps up the short rapid fire thrusts longer than his reflexes let on. This deep, the noises I am making are so fucking lewd. Like splashing around in thick mud; wet, sucking, fleshy sounds. Sounds that would make a mother's skin crawl, but only made mine tingle.

Wolf groans, maybe his version of a howl. I feel his cock begin to jump erratically in my mouth, in my throat. He didn't stop pumping, I barely even feel him falter as his orgasm begins. Just a very, very slight dip of his hips, knees buckling momentarily.

And then it is happening, those incredible spasms of a cock as it cums. It throbs, blood pulsing into it, expanding fractionally against my lips, mouth, and throat. It is amazing, the feeling of someone like Wolf beginning to cum, knowing that my mouth, my throat, allowed him to feel what he is feeling. Allowed him to throb and pulse and spurt. The cum begins to flow, I feel warm jets splash into the back of my throat and begin to travel downward, a long sticky slide into my stomach.

I swallow, or at least attempt to. His thick cock impedes most of the motions of my tongue and upper throat. It is the thought that counts though. I want his cum to stay inside of me. I want it deep, and I do my best to grant myself that wish. My one act of agency during this intense facefuck.

He groans again and pulls my head onto him as deep as it will go. He holds me, it would almost feel gentle if his cock wasn't painting my throat white. He grinds his hips, small movements up and down, just dragging the last moments of orgasm out of himself.

Another groan, a few quick pumps of his hips and he lets me go. Not just pulling me off of his cock, but takes his hands off my head and throws it back. I gasp and pant, coughing up globs of his load. Unfortunately, up until now, most of his cum missed my tongue. I really didn't get to taste it until some of it moved back up into my mouth while I was clearing my airways. It is delicious, not in its actual taste which is slightly bitter, and ultimately bland. It is delicious in its context, my meal, my reward for being a good hole, for allowing Wolf to use me as a masturbatory device. I moan as I swirl it over my tongue, savoring the taste. The taste of a job well done. The taste of my place in this world.

He places the head of his dick back against my lips, now noticeably smaller and softer. I open and take it into my mouth, satisfied to even have it in my mouth after what he did to me.

"Fuck... you are such a fuckable set of holes." He says in a pleasured tone. "You have a key holder yet? I might be interested if you keep doing so well."

I shake my head when he asks about the status of my lock, moaning and nodding when he expresses interest. To be locked up by someone like Wolf would be incredible. I bet he would never let me out of my cage. I bet he would fuck me into a froth everyday. I bet he would be such a good owner. I suck hard on his flaccid penis, wanting, needing it to get hard again. I never want it to end.

He gently caresses my hair. "Good to hear, sluts like you are in high demand." Wolf says, pulling his hips away from me. "Now, I think it's about time I mark my territory."

I cock my head to the side, "Mark your... territory... like a dog?" I ask, confused, though not entirely opposed to the idea.

He laughs, loud. "NO! No. Fuck me, you are a dirty fucking slut. Maybe some other time, I'm empty at the moment." He says, holding back more laughter, his hand traveling down to caress my cheek. "No, I mean I am going to breed that tight sissy pussy of yours, leave you smelling like me inside and out."

"God yessss..." I moan, nuzzling his hand. "I am so goddamn aroused right now, please let me take your cock in my pussy."

He laughs again. "Stand." He says.

I try, I really do. But my legs are numb from kneeling, weak from being used. I think he understands my predicament and just puts his hands under my arms and lift me to my feet. I feel like a doll in his hands, lightweight compared to his strength.

He turns me around to face my bed, presses my legs against it, then folds me over it at the waist. I lay face down, my ass pointed at him, legs spread to accommodate the height of the bed. Everything has happened so fast, everything up to this point a blur. It dawns on me that this is it. I am in position. All he needs to do is pull my panties down, or pull them to the side. Then pop my plug out of me and enter. Then I am done, there will be nothing left of the old me. Just two holes that have been put to use, to the best of their abilities, the best of my abilities. I shiver at the thought, my toes curling, my hands clenching in the cuffs.

Wolf flips my skirt up, though I doubt he needed to in the first place with how short it was. I feel his hands caress me, soft strokes and circles over my smooth skin.

"Wow, just... wow... Your fucking ass... You sure you're not a real girl?" He says, though he can obviously see the bulge of my cage from this angle. "You know what, doesn't matter. With an ass like this you definitely are going down the right road. You are built for the life of a whore." He brings one of his hands down hard on my ass.

I moan as the slap slices through the relative quiet of the room. I clench hard around the plug in reflex, my moan continuing, paired with a swelling of my clit.

"Oh?" He says intrigued, bringing his other hand down hard on my other cheek. "Does the sissy like spankings?" Dropping the first hand down again.

"Gah..." I mumble, in surprise. Whimpering as he begins to turn my ass a light red. The harsh stinging mingling with the delicate tingling that is wracking my whole body. "Yes... Fuck yes!" I moan. "Do whatever you want to me!"

He takes both hands off of my ass, pausing the barrage of slaps. Then like thunder he brings them both down. It stings, it burns, the thump travels deep, vibrates through my body, pushing a long wanton moan from my mouth. I really, really do like the feeling. Like fire, it adds to the inferno of lust that is blazing, a furnace inside me.

"I will keep that in mind..." He says menacingly, going back to caressing my burning skin, his touch cool and sensual. "Now, let's see what you have got for me under here."

I hear the click of a joint, a knee, being bent, then breath on my ass, on the back of my legs. He must be kneeling, squatting maybe. He reaches under my skirt and digs his fingers between the band of my panties and my skin. In one slow stroke he pulls them down past my ass.

Wolf lets out an appraising whistle, "Look at that, won't even have to start off slow." He says, assumedly talking about the plug in my asspussy. "And isn't this cute. Got your tiny little clitty all locked up? Don't want it getting in the way? I bet you like the way it feels when it tries to get hard but just can't."

He reaches between my legs and gently pulls on the cage. "Bet you get so horny locked in this all day. Bet you dream of getting off while locked in this. Bet you cave and unlock yourself, just to jerk off that tiny little thing between your legs." He speaks with malevolence, tugging on my cage to punctuate certain words, making me whimper. "Don't worry though, I am not letting you out no matter how hard you beg. You will cum the only way a sissy is allowed, or you won't cum at all."

I moan loudly, his words split me to the very core. God, everything that he is saying rings true. Everything that he is saying is what I want.

"But what am I even saying, all true sissies are locked twenty-four-seven, and keep their fuck holes ready to go at the drop of a hat. Are you a true sissy?" He gives one final tug of my cage before abandoning it.

"Yes," I answer, "I am... I think..."

He laughs, condescending and quiet. "Oh you definitely are, I just wanted to hear you say it again." He taps the silicone plug with a finger, the vibration digging through me, making me gasp. "Let's see how you look inside..."

He grasps the edge of the plug and pulls gently, the movement causes me to clench, stalling any extraction. I am well lubed and so is the plug, so I am sure he could get it out if he just pulled. Instead he pushes it back in, deeper than it would have sat naturally, the flared base of the plug bringing the tight ring of muscles with it.

I groan, the prostate massaging curves of the plug digging into the spot of their design, excruciating pressure, delicious pleasure.

"Sensitive aren't you? Got a g-spot just like a real girl." He pulls on the plug, stretching me the other way as the locking bulge tugs from the inside. "Can't wait to hear you moan, scream, beg for more, as I destroy that pussy."

He pushes it back in. There is really only a few centimeters of movement through my pussy. But humans are stretchy, and again it digs deeper than it ever would at rest. I groan again, my toes curling into the carpet. Back and forth he moves it ever so slightly inside, like a knotted animal. My clitty strains against it's cage. My body begins to heat up. Fuck me, I've never had anyone use a plug on my before. It is mesmerizing, novel even.

Wolf ceases his small thrusts and begins to pull, gently at first but slowly increases the tug. I clench reflexively, crushing the toy and sucking it back inside. He places a hand on my ass, I am guessing for leverage, though he really didn't need to. He pulled again, still slow as can be, but consistent, no twitch or clench on my end impedes the movement.

The plug had been in my long enough that I had tightened up around the thin section between the base and the lowest bulge. As my pussy stretched around it, I slowly began to tingle, then buzz, then burn. A gentle warmth, a familiar stretch around a beloved toy. It wasn't huge, but you never forgot it was there.

Wolf continued to pull, up until the point where the bulge reached its maximum diameter. He stopped all movements, my pussy burning with the stretch. He reached down and tugged my cage, causing me to clench hard around the widest part of the plug. The toy was fairly firm and didn't really give at all the to the constricting muscles.

I groan loudly, unable to contain myself. "Ughhh... fuck... holy shit, that was..."

He tugs my cage again, making me squirm as I clench around the widest point of the plug. "Beautiful thing, seeing a sissies pussy desperately try to close." He tugs again, harder this time. "You are born a sissy, but that right there, that reflexive clench, means you've still got a lot to learn. But don't worry, I'll teach you."

"Please..." I beg, unsure if I am begging for him to teach me or to stop tugging on my cage.

"Teach you to take it." Tug. "Take anything." Tug. "Take everything." Tug. "Without ever batting an eye." Tug. "Or clenching once." Tug, Tug. "You will stay open and willing." Tug, Tug, Tug. "No matter what is done to you. No matter how uncomfortable it is. You will fulfill your role. You will be a sissy."

He tugs again, and again, and again. Hard. My little friends are aching, but my clit is straining, his words worm their way into my ears, my pained groans turn to whimpers, the whimpers to moans. Eventually, my pussy, stretched so thin, gives up on trying to clench. And only then does Wolf stop tugging on my cage. Only when he sees my body accept does he take his hand away.