Leveling Up Ch. 49-56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I'll come," Wendy says, stands up, blinks rapidly, and bites down on her lip.

Heath looks down at her left hand, nods, and a relaxed smile spread across his face. "Great, you're the one I was hoping for anyways. Follow me."

The door clicks locked behind the pair.

Heath smirks, looks intensely at my wife's open blouse, wets his lips, and leans towards her. "Do you think I'm attractive?" he asks.

Burst machine gun fire sounds in the distance.

My wife blushes, grins, and looks away from the Hollywood star. "I was watching the latest Mars movie," she admits. "It was when things started to open again after COVID-19. Not many people in the theater. That whole part where you were shirtless. Nobody was looking. So yeah, I did put a few fingers in. You know what I mean. I played with my wet vagina a little bit. Does that make you happy Heath? Knowing I fingered my warm pussy while watching you shirtless in a public movie theater."

A relaxed smile washes over his face, his chin lifts, and he nods. "Of course," he confirms. "The number of women who've rubbed themselves to me. You could fill stadiums with them, I'm sure. But here you are in my trailer. I get it. You want information. The Ruby Red Lounge. It's not that I'm unwilling to share. But here in Tinseltown, nothing is free. You want to know? Then whore yourself to me. It's too early to fuck. But a blowjob, that sounds wonderful. Those are my terms, slut."

Wendy shivers as her ribs squeeze and stomach knots. The dark urge surges inside of her and she feels compelled to submit and humiliate herself for the sexual gratification of herself and Lohrnihr. "Can we roleplay while I blow you? I'd love to imagine I'm Venus and you Mars. Lets try to make it really sleazy too."

An explosion sounds and everything inside the the trailer shakes and rattles.

"An earthquake?" my wife asks.

"Nah, they're blowing shit up on the set right now," Heath dismisses. "I mean, we are in California, but I doubt it." He grabs the bottom of his shirt and pulls it up and over his head revealing his chiseled abs and bulging chest. In a regal sounding accent Heath acts, "What will the Neo-Roman Republic think of the esteemed Lady Venus when it finds out? That in a disgraceful moment of utter cowardice, you betrayed the Squadron of Justice. You've put one of the universe gems straight into the hands of the wicked Thanatos. If you don't want to become a social pariah, you'll get on you knees now and whore your mouth out to me for my silence."

"I can't do that!" Wendy objects and pretends unconvincingly to cry. "Betraying my husband Vulcan. If anyone, and I mean any of the other members of the Squadron ever found out. He'll be a total emasculated joke. Already he rides that line between enthusiastically enjoying a good time and having a genuine drinking problem. Well, I guess I have no choice. I'll just have to cheat on him this one time. Better to risk his reputation than my own." My wife's knees thud against the black and gray marble tiled floor of the trailer. She smiles wide and parts her moist lips only to quickly correct herself by frowning and whimpering.

Heath stares down at my wife on her knees before him, puffs out his muscular chin, and allows a relaxed smile to spread across his face that shifts into a smirk. Another explosion sounds outside, the trailer rattles all over, and Heath's smirk shifts into a frown only for him to shrug and continue. "One time?" he mocks and chuckles. "I'm going to hold this over your head for as long as I can. From now on you're basically my sex slave. When I feel like warm pussy, you're cunt better be wet and ready to go on demand. If we're meeting at the Squadron conference room and I get a boner, you best be under the table taking care of things. Nobody gives a fuck about Vulcan. Him marrying someone as disgraceful as you is his own fault. Now suck my cock like the obedient slut you are.

Some odd noise sounds outside and the repetitive chopping of the helicopter is no longer present.

My wife nods, shivers, and releases deliberate sigh. "I suppose you're right," she concedes. "So it shall be. I accept this new reality for my husband and I. Mars, so long as you don't tell anyone about the whole universe gem thing. I will do whatever you want to my body no matter how nasty or degrading. If you want to shove that fat prick of yours up my tender asshole and leave a nasty load inside, so be it."

Heath scowls, places his hands on his hips, taps his right foot against the marble, and criticizes, "Why is your mouth so full of words and not my hard cock?"

"S-sorry, lord," Wendy apologizes. My wife's brightly painted finger nails distend the zipper of his blue jeans, slide into his boxers, and pull out his large, veiny, and musky penis. "Would you like me to remove my wedding ring?"

Heath's head tilts before smirking. "Lady Venus, I very much would like you to keep that cheap trinket that your joke of a husband of yours thinks qualifies as a wedding ring. It'd be highly amusing to watch it rub against my dick."

"Of course, however you like it, my lord," my wife treats as she releases her right hand from the movie star's hard penis and grabs it with her left so he can enjoy seeing the wedding ring I bought her while she jerks him off as a prelude to blowing him.

It smells musky and sweaty in the cramped trailer which is filled with the sound of my wife's hand rubbing repeatedly against another man's penis. With every tug, her moist left hand slides across his hard veiny cock producing subtle squish while her brass bracelets clink. Her lips part as she wets them while her eyes stare intensely at it. Her right hand pushes inside of her own jeans and she slides her pointer and middle finger inside of her body while her thumb plays with her clit. Eyes closed, she opens her mouth and slides the cock of the man voted sexiest man alive four times in a row straight into her wet and treacherous mouth.

Slurping and sucking noises fill the confines of the trailer. My wife, on her knees, bobs her head back and forth across the movie star's fat prick.

"I want to see those fat tits of yours," Heath demands.

Wendy nods and responds, "Of course Lord Mars, play with them as much as you'd like." My wife peels the teal blouse off and unhooks her bra. Cupping a hand under each of her tits she lewdly shakes them for his hedonistic entertainment.

"The goddess of fertility indeed, get those fat tits over here," Heath orders, stares at my wife's jiggly boobs, shivers, and wets his lips.

Wendy does as he demands and soon his fat prick is wedged in-between her two large demonically enhanced breasts and she squeezes them against his sweaty musky prick and jerks him off using her supple tits.

Another explosion sounds outside, everything inside the trailer rattles, and my wife's boobs jiggle all over Heath Halverson's raging boner as her bracelets clink.

His hard penis is back inside my wife's mouth and she slurps on it, finger fucks herself, rubs her clit, jiggles her large boobs and releases a long moan. After emitting a particularly loud and smacking sucking sound, my wife spits the unfamiliar penis out from her mouth. "You can deep throat me if you want Heath... I mean Mars," my wife permits. "Rough doesn't bother me. Recently I was fucked up the ass by a corporate executive while an electrode kept zapping my throbbing pussy with electrical blasts."

Heath's jaw drops before he rapidly shakes his head, closes his eyes, opens them, and adopts a neutral facial expression. "Lady Venus, that seems... out of character," he says. "You're... far nastier than even I had imagine. But I wouldn't mind indulging your sick suggestion. Hold your head steady.

She does as he asks and he rocks his pelvis as he slams his fat penis into her throat. My wife gargles as the other man's hard cock presses deep down into her throat and frothy musky spittle spills out the sides of her mouth around the girthy penetrating pull only to drop down on to her large jiggling breasts.

"Suck my balls, you nasty slut," Heath orders, chuckles, smirks, and juts out his jaw. With her left hand, my wife grabs the long shaft of his penis and presses it up against his well developed abs. Her tongue sticks outwards from her mouth as she laps at his wrinkled testicles. Unlike most of the men whose sacks she licked recently, Heath's genitals are entirely hairless. A man so vain and obsessed with his physical appearances that he pays some poor person to wax his balls for him.

After licking them, my wife takes each testicle into her mouth one at a time to suckle them. They taste of sweaty musk and are well textured. When she spits each out, the balls remain covered in my wife's runny slobber. She starts slurping on his fat cock again before another explosion sounds and the apartment rattles.

My wife gasps as she slams her fingers inside her throbbing vagina and bobs her head back and forth. Her body shivers and is overcome with an overwhelming euphoric feeling with waves of hot and cold. A muffled moan escapes out the edges of her stuffed lips. As she comes down off her intense orgasm, she hears roaring sirens outside nearby the trailer. Quickly, she spits the cock out of her mouth. "There's ambulances here!" she exclaims. "My husband was doing stunts. We all heard those explosions. He could be hurt."

Heath, who had quickly replaced his hand with my wife's mouth, closes his eyes, gasps, jerks his cock with vigor, opens his mouth, and shivers intensely. Fat dense blobs of white jizz splash out of his cock and land on my wife's face, these are followed by thick white jets that careen out and chart irregular paths all over my wife's face. After several more ejections, he uses his right hand to manipulate his penis so as to smear the remainder against my wife's glossy lips.

"Oh, wow, Heath!" my wife says. "That was so much cum; I feel drenched in it! Thank you so much." My wife scoops some of the semen on her face into her mouth and savors the salty substance. "I have to make sure my husband is safe now though, please write down the address of it. The Ruby Red Lounge."

56. Film Set - Angeles Crest Forest - Moment's Earlier

The adrenaline hits hard, my eyes bulge, whole body vibrates, and I retch blood before releasing an echoing roar. Shrieking, my arms grip the mangled metal, jaw sets, neck chords, and I begin to tear metal again and again generating a high pitched screech as I do so. It's hot, I can hardly breathe in the thick smoke, and I'm covered in blood and sweat.

I breath in smoke, cough loudly, think of my unborn son and my right fist rockets up and punches through the ceiling of the Corvette with a crash. My hands grab the sides of the hole and the jagged metal cuts into my hands and causes blood to drip down on my face. Persisting, I tear the screeching metal open and wider until I can stand up on the car seat and look around. My gaze draws and I see the flames are right next to the first floor explosives. "Fuck!" I yell, slam my bloody hands on top of the car's roof and pull myself up out of the car. Hardly able to see anything through the acrid smolder, I take a leap of faith over the raging flames and through the dark fumes only to land safely next to Nathan's passed out body. I grab my personal assistant, cough, lunge out the doorway he had forced open earlier, escape into the bright California sky, and roll away carrying Nathan with me. The first floor explosive detonates along with the Corvette's gastank and a massive fireball erupts out of the doorway we just escaped from.

"Did the others get out?!" I yell into the earbud.

"No, no, no!" I hear Willis's voice scream in response. He whimpers in a voice that cracks, "They're all still in there. We're so fucked!" He sniffles before his breaths begin to saw in and out.

My hands clench together, jaw sets, and I look up at the second story window. Tilting my head, a smirk spreads over my face. My eyes. They're glowing. "I'm going back in!" I yell.

"You're fucking crazy!" Willis yells before loudly sniffling. "But I respect it!"

I breath deeply and run back into the smoking building. The entire structure is creaking and shaking and parts of the second story floor are beginning to collapse. My eye spies one such hole next to a large debris pile. All I'd have to do is jump up on there and grab on. My legs leap, feet bounce up, hands grab the side of the hole to the second story and it caves in the surrounding floor causing me to land, crack my right wrist, and roll next to heavy flames. I feel the hair on my left arm singe.

Standing up, black smoke fills my lungs and I violently cough. I rush back out of the building and catch my breath. My eyes survey the landscape before focusing on the various trailers assembled adjacent to the set. There's a portable generator there. I sprint as fast as I can towards it until my bloodied and black smeared fingers grip on to its plugs. My body hair stands to attention as I'm enveloped in cackling electrical charge. Rushing back, I focus all of the energy gathered around me into one blast and my body flies up and behind until I crash through the wall, land hard on the second floor, careen across the wooden ground, and slam my head against a set wall. My head aches and I cough from the thick smolder. "Rhonda!" I yell.

A feminine whimpering emanates from a large pile of debris. The air smells like acrid smoke and burnt plastic and my mouth constantly tastes iron. Driven by strength and adrenaline, I begin thrashing through the debris pile until I see a woman's hand which I promptly grab and pull. Eventually I see that this is the famous actress's stunt woman.

Rhonda's double's eyes tear as she chokes on the smoke.

"Get out to the balcony now!" I scream. "If you hear an explosion, jump!"

She nods, runs out the door to the balcony, ducks her head down across the balcony rail and struggles to catch her breath.

I dig further and deeper into the debris. Eventually my hand lands on a muscular shoulder. I pull and turn Wheeler over revealing he was on top of Rhonda Reynolds who appears dead or passed out. I shake Wheeler and after a few rotations his eyes open and blink before he loudly coughs. "I thought you were dead," he says wide eyed.

"Likewise," I agree. "Speaking of death, I am going to take Rhonda out to the balcony. Try CPR. Korskov and the pilot are still up there. On the roof. Maybe dead. I don't know. Can you try to get to them?"

Wheeler, bloodied and bruised, nods rapidly and rushes towards a still intact stairway that stretches from the second floor to the roof. He barrels upwards, his feet slamming rapidly against each step up. "I'm on my way to the roof to save the helicopter crew," Wheeler explains into his earbud.

Willis, now being attended to by the medic who has finally arrived, and whose nearly severed arm is currently bound together with bandages, addresses the small crowd assembled around the burning set piece. "Setup the safety net now!" he yells. There is a distant sound of repetitive emergency sirens sounding in the distance.

The crowd stares at him blankly. Eventually, a production assistant shouts, "What are you, crazy!?" I'm not going anywhere near that building. It's obviously about to explode or collapse."

Willis curls his lip, looks away from the rest of the film crew, shakes his head and grimaces. "Alright, then I will do it," he promises, stands brushes off the medic tending to his wound by thrusting his left shoulder away from her. As he walks towards the storage area. With every step he winces and shudders.

Clay Masterson steps forward and yells, "I'll help you, son. Anyone who doesn't immediately assist Willis is a coward and a pussy. Don't expect to work with me ever again!" The very elderly Masterson follows closely behind Willis followed by a flood of other people from the film crew. The sound of emergency sirens grows louder.

I breath into Rhonda Reynold's mouth and then slam my hands against her chest in hopes of resuscitating her. When she coughs and opens her eyes, I grin widely, rock back and forth and nod. "Rhonda, this building. It's about to blow up and you need to jump off this balcony." I lift her up and show her the scene of film crew rushing to assemble a safety net. "Right now there's no safety net. They're trying to fix this. I'd recommend against waiting. Any moment this place is going to detonate and collapse killing us all. A broken leg. It's a much better option. You'll heal."

Rhonda sighs, nods, clenches her fists, and jumps over the rail. When she lands her right ankle shatters and she collapses against the ground.

"You too!" I yell at her stunt double.

"What about you?" the stunt double asks.

"I'm not done yet," I declare. "I've got to make sure Wheeler is ok. Go, please. Wasting time just further endangers my life."

The stunt double jumps off the balcony. When she lands, she rolls and avoids injury other than scrapes and bruises. She must be good at what she does for a living.

"Great," I say and begin to head for the stairwell leading up to the roof.

The second floor explosive detonates and in turn causes the third floor one to do so as well. Huge fireballs erupt towards the back of the building and the ground I stand on gives way. My body falls and my back slams against the burnt out exploded shell of the Corvette's mangled hood. My eyes look above as I'm showered in a deluge of hot wooden debris. The detritus eventually buries me and causes me once again to lose consciousness.

Wheeler arrives on the roof and sees Korskov and the pilot, Robert, both laying back down on the ground, sun burned, and presumably suffering from broken legs. "You guys got to fall, we're about to explode again," he explains, rushes towards the two men, picks up the pilot, peers over the edge and sees the net setup, tosses him, and then does the same for Korskov.

"Alright, you too!" Willis exclaims over the earbud.

"No fucking way, Theodore is still in there!" Wheeler objects.

"The building is going to collapse! " Willis objects.

Before Wheeler can respond, the foundation underneath him collapses and Wheeler screams as he falls into the abyss.

When I awaken, I see I am being escorted by another man whom I lean against and allow to carry me. It's Wheeler and he's bleeding heavily. My legs are shredded up and my lap covered in blood. It's very hot and smoky where I am and when I cough, I crave water causing me to heave. Cackling flames sound all around us.

"Shit, we're tapped," Wheeler says with a loud sigh. "Nothing here to get through this wall. Flames everywhere else"

I cough again and blood shoots out my mouth and on to my shirt. "A wall?" I ask before chuckling. "Let me down."

He does and I struggle to stand, inhale smolder, spit up more blood, blink, and focus on the wall. Loudly roaring, my body rushes forward and I slam my shoulder against the wall and smash through only to be blinded by the bright sun outside.

"Damn, you're fucking strong," Wheeler says as he follows me outside.

The large crowd assembled in front of the demolished building stares at us as many gasp or part their lips. The astonishment is soon replaced by one of the most enthusiastic and manic cheers I have ever experienced in my life. Wheeler, his arm bandaged, cries uncontrollably despite the huge grin on his face. I notice Alicia is not present in the crowd.

I turn to Wheeler, "How'd you save me?"

"It was easy" Wheeler drawls with a wink. "I don't know how you did it. But those red glowing eyes. I just followed them. Like beacons of light."

The din of loud cheering is drowned out by sirens as squadrons of ambulances and firetrucks begin pulling up to the set.

Slightly later, I stand holding a water bottle in my blood soaked, slashed up costume next to Karkov in a leg splint still dressed like a communist, a frowning heavyset bald man wearing a florescent orange vest over a flannel shirt and blue jeans, and an elderly man with gray hair dressed in a business suit and glasses.