Levels of Happiness Pt. 02

Story Info
Brian and Tessy solidify their relationship
5.2k words
4.77
3.1k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: Whenever I write a story, I get to a point where I am happy with a final ending. Initially I was happy with the ending of what is now part one and had no intention whatsoever to write a second part. However, as I started thinking about the story, ideas came, I decided to write part two.

If you are new to this story, please read part one before proceeding to part two. As always, comments are always appreciated.

----------

I was almost finished getting ready to go when Brian appeared in the doorway to the bathroom. Even though I had been doing my hair and makeup for about three years, it still took me longer than expected.

Taking a moment to gaze at me before he spoke left me feeling a bit self conscious.

"Hey hot stuff," smiling as I looked him up and down. "Damm that suit looks good on you."

"How did I get so lucky to have the most beautiful woman in the world as my girlfriend?"

I blushed at the compliment. "Just trying to look good for the most handsome boyfriend in the world."

"Babe, you would look hot dressed in a potato sack after rolling in the mud."

"Hmm..." as I tried to picture the thought. "That sounds like a challenge. I am almost done."

"Awesome! Now what I need to know is, which of these two colognes do you want me to wear tonight?" as he held up two bottles.

"Your choice honey, you know I love them both."

"Well duh! After all, you are the one who bought them for me. Please pick one."

"Ok, fine."

I closed my eyes and blindly pointed in his general direction. "I pick that one."

Brian shook his head and laughed, "Allright. This one is it."

-----------

An hour later, we pulled up to a magnificent resort I had not been to before. The restaurant was very highly rated and I was excited that Brian chose this place.

The valet opened my door and offered a hand to assist my exit from the car in a dignified manner. I accepted and enjoyed the help.

Ever since my transition first started, I have been loving the care and pampering a woman receives. Being treated like royalty even though I am just a normal person is something I relish. Going to a salon to get my hair and nails done, to men holding the door for me, to waiting while a guy runs out in the rain so I don't get wet. It's all been so enjoyable I sometimes wonder why didn't I do this sooner.

I have also started to really like shopping for clothes and shoes. The colors, the fabrics, cuts, and styles are such a joy to hunt through as I browse the racks. Gone are the boring and bland styles that most guys wear. In with bright colors and patterns.

Now Brian looks hot in a dark blue suit, grey sweat pants, or a basic plaid flannel. That is something that is just simply not me anymore.

Upon entering the busy restaurant, Brian gave the host his name and we were ushered to a private room. As he opened the door for us, my jaw dropped open in complete shock.The large room was filled with 50 or so of family, friends, and coworkers of Brians, to include his boss and my mother.

I looked up at Brian, "What the...?"

He just smiled and took my hand, leading me to the front of the room.

The crowd went silent. Brian began to speak while looking into my eyes, "Babe, I love you so much, I just had to do this in front of family and friends."

My eyes were already welling up and I was so happy that I used waterproof makeup in anticipation.

Digging into a coat pocket, Brian knelt on one knee while opening the small velvet box in my direction. "Theresa Mae Johnson, my one true sweet love, will you marry me?"

"YES, YES, A THOUSAND TIMES YES!" I screamed out and tears began to flow as he slid the engagement ring onto my finger.

The room erupted applause, shouts, and whistles. Standing and wrapping his arms around me, he pulled me into the most wonderful joyous kiss ever. I knew that if Brian proposed to me I would be beyond happy, but I never expected to feed the elation that was coursing through my body. I was surely going to be floating on air with a silly grin on my face for at least a week.

After the initial commotion died down a bit, Brian and I sat down. Dabbing at my tears, trying not to mess my makeup, a couple of people came up to congratulate us.

After placing our drink orders, Brian whispered in my ear, "Hey babe, you know my favorite joke from that annoying infommercial?"

"But wait, there's more!" we said to each other in unison as we kissed.

Standing up, he lightly rapped on a crystal glass with a butter knife to get everyone's attention.

"I would like to thank everyone for coming. Family," as he took a quick moment to look at each one in the eyes, "I love each and every one of you. Yes, that includes you too, David."

Several people laughed at the joke. The brothers had not gotten along since an early age and I was surprised to see him here.

"Friends, coworkers, everyone," as he continued his speech. "I appreciate all of you for coming to celebrate this wonderful moment in our lives."

"I especially love you, my beautiful Tessy," he smiled as he looked into my eyes.

"I love you too honey."

Turning back to his audience, "Many people say that the key to a long lasting marriage is that you marry your best friend. Tessy here is my best friend," as he gently laid a hand on my shoulder for emphasis.

Many of the crowd applauded, and I couldn't help but reminisce about the time when Brian told a stranger right in front of me that I was his best friend when he didn't know that it was me.

"Tessy is the smartest, most genuine, caring, wonderful woman in the world and I can't imagine life without her. She has always been there for me through thick and thin and I want to always be there for her."

I smiled at the statement. Partly because I was loving the compliments, but also because of the deeper meaning of his words. As Tessy, I had only been in his life for a little over three years, but the way he was putting it, he had known Tessy for much longer.

Pausing to take a sip of water, he looked at me like he was lost and didn't know what to say next. I had no clue what was going on in his head, so I just instinctively reached up and held his hand for reassurance. Whatever he had to say, I had his back and would defend his honor with everything I had.

Straightening up, he smiled with new confidence.

"One of the things that Tessy has taught me best is courage. I am here to say that I am no longer afraid and I am proud that Tessy is my fiancee and I am deeply in love with her."

After a bit of applause, Brian continued. "Some of you may know and some of you only suspect the truth and the fact that you have come tonight to be with us means the world to me. There is something Tessy and I have kept hidden at my request. Tessy being the wonderful woman that she is, has honored that request and I can't thank her enough."

Was he actually going to do this? He had always been so adamant about keeping his love for me, a gay man and now a transgender woman a secret. I love and respect him way too much to force anything on him. If he was ever was going to come out, it was going to be on his own terms. Now that time was here and I couldn't be prouder.

Brian squeezed my hand and looked at me as he continued. "You see, my best friend, the love of my life, and now my fiancee', is a transgender woman formerly known to some of you as Terry."

Thunderous applause shook the room as Brian bent down to kiss me. "Love you so much babe."

"I love you and I am so proud of you!"

I was smiling from ear to ear as I once again dabbed away happy tears. Brian urged me to stand and wrapped an arm around me as several people came up to congratulate us once again.

I noticed that everyone had stayed after the bombshell announcement until out of the corner of my eye I spied David leaving the room. I quietly mentioned this to Brian.

"Thats ok, babe. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion."

He was smiling, but down inside I knew that he was hurt.

A few minutes later, there was a light tap on my shoulder. "Excuse me Tessy?" came a familiar gravely voice.

Brian and I both turned towards the sound of the voice to see David standing there with a couple of glasses of champagne.

Handing one to each of us, "Brian, Tessy, please allow me to buy the happy couple their first drink. Congratulations!" Then turning to the crowd and holding up a drink of his own shouted, "CHEERS TO BRIAN AND TESSY!"

"CHEERS!" shouted the crowd as the sound of clinking glasses filled the room.

Turning back to us, "Bro, future sis-in-law, I am sorry I treated you both like shit growing up. I have alot of making up to do. Brian, love ya man". The brothers hugging brought tears to their parents and me.

-------

Dinner was absolutely unforgettable, and Brian and I both drank way too much. We would be taking an Uber home for sure.

As the party was winding down and guests were leaving, one of my best girlfriends, Betty, came up to us.

"Listen you two lovebirds," handing us a couple of key cards," a bunch of us girls chipped in together and got you a room upstairs for the night."

"Oh thank you so much!" as we hugged.

"Have fun!" she squealed as she dashed off to meet the girls at the bar, presumably to hunt for a Brian for themselves.

-------------

Before heading up to the room we retrieved an overnight bag from the trunk of his car. You see, we keep a bag in the car for impromptu things like this. Inside was a simple change of clothes for each of us, basic hygiene products, and a bottle of lube.

On the elevator up to the 6th floor, Brian noticing me eyeballing my ring. "You like it?"

"No."

"No?" with a hurt look.

"I don't like it," in a dull voice.

Changing pitch and adding a huge smile, "I love it! It is absolutely perfect!" I said, laughing at my own joke and laughed even harder when Brian hugged me and joined in with the laughter.

When we got to the room, Brian swiped the card and nudged the door open just a bit. Swinging our overnight bag to the other shoulder he asked, "Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do with all of my being."

Brian took my left arm, swung it around his neck, and said,"Hold on," as he bent over. With a move as fast as lighting, he swept my legs out from under me and picked me up with an arm behind my back.

I shrieked out in surprise and put a death grip on his neck as he carried me into the room. Both of us howled in laughter as he unceremoniously dumped me on the bed.

It took several minutes for the laughter to calm down before we could speak again.

"How in the world did you learn to do that?"

"Promise you won't be mad?"

"I can't promise you anything without knowing what I am promising to. However, after all of tonights surprises I think I might give you a hall pass."

" I will accept those terms and conditions. After I told Betty about my plans, she said that the girls would be chipping in together for this room."

"Ok."

"Remember a few weeks ago we were watching that movie where the groom did the cliche thing and carried his bride across the threshold."

"Yeah, I remember. That carry was the best thing about the whole movie."

"Well, I noticed your reaction..."

"You did?"

"Yeah, and it gave me an idea. I wanted to do the same thing with you, but I thought I might be tipsy and I didn't want to drop you if I tried to wing it and it turned out in disaster."

"Ok, why would I be mad? I don't want to be dropped."

"I practiced with Betty," and cringed in fear from the confession.

I jumped off the bed in a fit of rage screaming, "YOU WHAT!"

Brian was in a panic. "I'm sorry, baby. I swear I never touched her in an inappropriate manner," as he sat up in bed.

I quickly advanced and grabbed his tie in a fist, forcing him into a hungry animalistic kiss. With a free hand, I dug into his dress shirt and ripped it open, buttons flying everywhere. Shoving his body backwards, I pounced on top as I clawed his shirt open.

Recovering from the fake anger, he kissed me back while reaching behind to unzip my dress.

Once unzipped, I hopped back off, and with super speed stepped out of my heels and shed my dress. Caring and not caring that I ripped it in the process. Meanwhile, Brian threw off his suit jacket and was trying to undue his belt buckle in a mad haste while watching me undress.

I slapped his hands away and growled, "What the fuck do you think you are doing?"

"Umm...trying to take off my pants."

"And doing a shitty job of it."

"I'm sorry, I was just so mesmerized by your beauty and sex appeal I got sidetracked."

"Compliments will get you nowhere," I gruffly spoke as I finished off with the buckle as he kicked off his shoes.

Changing to a much softer voice, I giggled while adding, "With the exception of my mouth and ass."

The next kiss was much more gentle and tender. Our passion for each other is always through the roof, and I often get butterflies just thinking about it.

As I massaged the hard lump in his pants, my man delicately undid the clasp of my lacy bra and slid the straps off my shoulders. Tossing it off to the side, he latched onto an erect nipple with a searing mouth.

I quivered with excitement, "Oh that feels so good. You like my titties?"

"No."

"No?" I pouted with an exaggerated frown.

Laughing, "I love your titties!"

Joining his laughter, "Turn about is fair play!" as we kissed again.

Shimmying southward, I marveled at the hairy, muscular chest right in front of me. Tight brown curls framing a set of manly nipples that were just begging to be sucked.

Flicking a wet tongue across one, he let out a barely perceptible moan. I giggled before spending time with each pec. "I love your titties too."

Grazing my fingernails across his skin, I continued towards my current destination. Marking my way with kisses and little bites, I was really enjoying loving on the superb physique that was laid out before me.

Once I was at his groin, I pushed my face in deeply and inhaled the musky odor. Fucking hell he smelled so good!

I sat up, and he assisted me by lifting his hips as I pulled the pants and silk cotton blend boxers off as one. After slipping off the argyle socks off, I took a moment to kiss and suck on all ten toes. I love every bit of him. Why should I omit attention to one bit? Or ten bits?

Shoving the pile of clothing to the side, I caught sight of the monster jutting from just below his midsection. Seeing that beast in the raw never failed to excite me.

Dragging my tits along his hairy legs I made my way upwards. Taking a hold of the hard shaft with a soft hand I began to stroke. Brians balls are the perfect size and I look forward to any chance I get to love on them. Sucking on one, then the other, then both, I was in heaven. By the sounds of his moaning, he was enjoying my ministrations on the low hanging sack just as much as I was giving them.

Soon enough, I dragged a wet tongue along the length before taking the circumcised head into my waiting mouth. This action elicited a sharp intake of breath and a pleasurable moan from its owner. Continuing to felate him, I stroked the length with one hand while continuing to massage the testicles with the other.

"Damm baby you are so good at that!" Brian breathlessly moaned out.

I looked up at him and smiled. "What can I say? I love what I do."

Returning to bob up and down while listening to his happy moans excited me to no end. The velvety soft skin surrounding the rigid member felt so right and natural on my lips and tongue.

Continuing to stroke him, I asked, "You like what I doing?"

"I love what you are doing."

"You wanna fuck me?" I asked as I pulled off my panties.

"Sure!"

"Which do you like more?" I purred while continuing to jack him off, pausing every now and then to plant a kiss here and there as I spoke. "Me sucking your dick, or you fucking my ass?"

"Both baby, you know that I love both."

"Well darling, you gave me this big beautiful rock tonight," I said while waving my hand in his direction. "I think I should give you what you want."

"Ok fine sweetheart, come here," as he pulled me up on top and kissed me."Since I love both equally and can't decide which one is better I will take both."

Brian and I just love to kiss each other, and we quickly became a tangled mess of arms and legs as we wrestled around on the bed. The first position he wanted me in was on my back, so he flipped me around with a nimble touch.

Grabbing the lube out of the bag, he got my hole and his shaft ready. First one, then two, then three fingers were inserted, stretching me out and pre lubing the cavity. Discarding his ruined dress shirt and white t-shirt he was now as naked as me.

Smiling at me, he said, "I wanted you on your back so I can look into your eyes as I make love to my beautiful fiancee'."

"I'm ready, give me your big fucking dick. I need it so bad!" I begged him.

Lining up the rigid rod, he gently pushed and I opened up and happily accepted the intruder. Even though by this time he has fucked me a couple of hundred times, I still achieve a mini orgasm every time he first pops inside.

Gradually Brian picked up the pace and fucked me good, long and hard. My hips pushed back with every thrust. The pounding he gave my ass put me in an incredibly blissful state of mind. I closed my eyes so I could focus on the fucking I was receiving. Wave after delirious wave rocketed throughout my body and I couldn't imagine any better feeling.

Slowing down for a moment, Brian leaned down and kissed me. "Love you," he said very much out of breath.

I dreamily opened my eyes so I could gaze at my lover. "I love you too."

The thoughtful lover that Brian is, picked up the lube again and squirted some on my tiny penis. The hrt had done wonders and I wasn't but a fraction of the size I was before.

"I know that you still like this," as he caressed my crotch in a circular manner with an open palm. I haven't gotten hard down there in a long time, but I still had feelings and enjoyed the touch.

Brian picked up the pace again and started slamming back into me with brutal force.

"Yeah that's it, fuck me! Fuck me with your big fuck stick. Fuck my ass!"

Both of us were breathing hard. The sounds of moaning and skin slapping against skin filled the room.

"I'm...gonna...cum," he breathlessly grunted.

"Yeah, that's it. Cum in my fucking ass!"

Slamming into me with incredible force, he roared out in animalistic pleasure as he unloaded hot jet after jet of sperm deep inside my sloppy reamed out cavern. As always, his orgasm triggered mine and I came too. Nothing came out of my penis, it was all internal. My entire body shook with pleasure as felt him unload.

"Oh fuck I love you and your ass so much," Brian breathlessly exclaimed as he pulled out and kissed me before collapsing on his back in complete exhaustion.

--------

It took several minutes until we both calmed down from the exertion before we moved, spoke, or did anything.

Slowly the room came back into focus and I turned over on my side. Laying a hand on his bare chest, I giggled, "You panicked when I got angry at you for practicing on Betty for that threshold carry."

"I am making a mental note. Never piss off Tessy. You looked genuinely mad."

"You remember what you asked me right before you picked me up?"

"I asked you if you trust me."

"I do trust you," as my hand slowly and lazily caressed his body as we spoke, making my way casually down until I encountered his crotch. "But," wrapping my pointer finger and thumb around the ball sack and giving it a firm tug, "You ever cheat on me I am ripping these things off and throwing them out the window."

"Point taken sweetheart," he soberly replied.

Back to gentle caresses I continued, "My love, to reiterate my point, I do trust you with my body, mind, heart, and soul completely and forever."

12