Levi, Our First Bull Pt. 02

Story Info
Part two of my wife's first experience with our bull.
2k words
4.46
18.1k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Levi paused before following my wife inside. He leaned in close to me and whispered "your wife is all mine tonight, enjoy the show."

My cock pulsated at his statement, I wanted nothing more than to watch him take my wife and fuck her in front of me but I honestly was still in shock at what Levi had just said to me. Without having time to think through what this could mean for my wife and I's relationship, I simply replied with "she's all yours."

"Good" Levi replied.

What was I thinking? I thought to myself. How could I have so hastily agreed to letting him use my wife? Endless possibilities ran through my mind as I followed him down the hallway into the living room. We sat on the couch and he poured us some fancy tequila drink.

After some small talk and a couple sips my wife turned to him and said "Levi, you should show me around your condo."

"Come with me, I'll give the best tour you've ever had" Levi sneakily replied.

I watched as the two disappeared down the hall and into room. I waited a couple of minutes for them to exit the room but they never did. I got curious and decided to get up and go see what was taking so long.

As I approached the room, I could hear music playing from behind the closed door. I cracked it open and I could hear heavy breathing. I opened the door wider and watched from the doorway as Levi guided my now fully undressed wife's legs open. He kissed her lips and made his way down her body as she laid back on the bed. Levi glanced back noticing me watching from the doorway. He moved to kneel in front of her as he traced his fingers up the inside of her thighs up towards her pussy.

"Ready for more?" he said. My wife nodded while trying to catch her breath. Levi rubbed his hand over my wife's bare pussy, massaging her lips before exposing her clit. As Levi rubbed his finger over her clit, her body tightened and bucked as her pussy started to flood his fingers. The lamp illuminated her pussy making it glisten in the light.

Levi pushed his tongue down onto her clit. Sending her eyes rolling back. My wife moaned as Levi swirled his tongue around her warm cunt. Moving his head down, he teased his tongue along the lips of her pussy before returning to her clit and gently sucking it up into his mouth.

As Levi lightly sucked down on her clit, she moaned faintly. Without pulling his mouth away, he gently slid a finger inside her dripping pussy. She gasped as she pulled in a deep, long breath. Moving his finger deeper inside her pussy, he curled his finger against the inside of her stomach, searching for her gspot. In long, slow, rhythmic motions he pushed his finger in and out her pussy. She let out another faint moan, trying to hold back an orgasm.

Levi's fingers explored her pussy, he returned to licking her clit with long, lapping strokes of his tongue. Sensing the orgasm building in her body, she gripped down on the bedsheets. She squeezed her thighs tightly around Levi's head. Appearing she was on the verge of cumming, Levi swirled his tongue over her clit with fast, short flicks while at the same time rubbing his finger deep inside her pussy. He inserted a second finger giving her more pleasure. She arched her back and gripped down harder on the sheets. His two fingers thrusting deep inside her pussy while having her clit licked was too much for her to contain. Lifting her head from the bed, she bit down on her lip, clenched the sheets with both hands and melted on Levi's fingers as she let out a loud moan.

I could not believe what I had witnessed. In our 7 years of marriage I have never been able to make my wife cum from oral or fingering but now Levi had accomplished what I had been trying for years.

Trying to catch her breath with her eyes closed, her body relaxed as the waves of her orgasm spread across her body. Levi turned towards me spreading open her legs to reveal her juicy, wet pussy.

"Look at how wet I made your wife's pussy" he said as he grinned. He began to rub her pussy again. Her wet pussy made the sweetest sounds as he flicked his fingers over it. He then grabbed her hand and placed it over his bulging pants. She sat up and began to unzip his jeans to expose his insanely thick uncut masterpiece. His cock was a sight to be seen, double the length of mine and almost as thick as a soda can. I gulped and my eyes grew big as she grabbed his cock and work her hands up and down his shaft. I never thought I would be so turned out at the thought of my wife playing around with another man's cock.

Levi turned to me while I still stood in the doorway then looked down at my wife gagging on his girthy piece of meat.

"I want your husband to see the look on your face as I slide my big cock into your pussy for the first time," Levi said calmly, "are you ready for it?"

My wife coated his cock with her spit and immediately laid back onto the bed. She spread her legs open and they hung off the sides of the bed. Her pussy was in the perfect position for Levi's taking. Levi, now standing with his cock centimeters away from her pussy, motioned for me to come stand beside him.

"You're going to want to see this" Levi said.

Levi teased her with his cock, rubbing it all over her pussy. She began to rub her clit preparing herself for what was coming. She let out a shallow moan as Levi pushed the tip of his cock into her pussy.

"Just relax honey," I whispered.

Inching forward, Levi very slightly slid the head of his cock into her wet pussy. She moaned faintly and began to breathe heavily while he slowly began pushing and pulling the head of his cock in and out of her tight little pussy. Her eyes rolled back and her breathing picked up.

Levi pulled his cock the way out again and traced his cock back and forth over the opening to her pussy. The teasing was driving my wife crazy! Her body tightened, bracing for the impact of Levi's thick cock thrusting all the way inside her tight pussy for the first time.

Without warning, Levi started to push the head of his fat cock into her pussy. Her pussy stretched around his large member. As the his cock disappeared into her pussy, she clenched the sheets and closed her eyes. Sliding in almost all the way, Levi's veiny, thick cock caused her squirm and buck her hips.

Her body was trembling as she tried so desperately to take more of Levi's cock. "It's so fucking thick Levi" she whined. "My pussy has never had something so big before....FUCK!" she screamed.

"You're doing great," I whispered softly, rubbing her inner thigh as I grinned at Levi.

With one passionate, deep thrust he slid the remaining inches of his fat cock into her pussy. She moaned loudly, her face turning red as her pussy screamed. Her breathing intensified as she moaned loudly.

Her body tightened, as her pussy was ready to explode at any moment. She look me straight in the eyes and let out the deepest, loudest, groan I've ever heard. Eyes rolling back in her head, she quickly erupted on Levi's cock.

"That's a good girl," Levi said, "cum all daddy's thick cock."

She screamed uncontrollably as her pussy gripped down and contracted on Levi's cock. Her body convulsing as he continued to thrust in and out of her. Her juices flooded her pussy and leaked around Levi's cock. She went limp as Levi continued to fit the entirety of his cock into her very creamy pink pussy, not wanting to deny my wife a second of pleasure.

Her pussy leaked more than I had ever seen before and she could not control her endless moans. Her orgasms building on one another and intensifying with each thrust of his powerful cock. My wife was absolutely shaking at the sheer force of his cock sliding in and out of her. I had never seen my wife in such an orgasmic bliss. I knew she liked cock but this was next level.

Levi continued to pound her pussy as she screamed out in pleasure. Levi was getting close to filling her with his seed. He began telling my wife how he was going to breed her pussy.

"Is your pussy ready for my hot load? I'm about to breed your tight little pussy so good! FUCK! I'm about to cum!" he roared.

"That's right, breed my pussy daddy!! Fuck yeah, harder, HARDER! Right there! Fill me up with your cum right fucking now!" she commanded.

My wife's wet and swollen pussy was such a beautiful site. Levi out a massive grunt as he thrusted his cock deep inside of her. With one final thrust he let out an animalistic roar, Levi creamed all inside her once tight pussy. He pulled out his cock and I watched as his thick milky cum leaked out the sides of her completely wrecked pussy. Levi fully removed his cock, revealing my wife's cum filled gaping pussy.

"Holy fuck" I thought, seeing her pussy stretched out for the first time. My cock throbbed against the inside of my khakis at the sight of her used pussy. I felt like I could cum any second seeing what his massive cock was able to accomplish. My four inch cock had never left her pussy looking like this. Hell, I've never seen her so into cock like this before.

I'm sure Levi would see my look of shock based on what he said next.

"It looks like I made a mess of your wife" he smirked and said. Folllwed by "I think someone needs to clean up your wife's pussy. She's been such a dirty lady tonight. We can't have her going home in this condition."

Before I knew what was happening, Levi grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face down onto my wife's cum drenched pussy. He instructed me lick up all his seed from my wife's cunt and told me I had to be a helpful husband to my wife. I did as he said and began to lap up his cum out of my wife's pussy while she struggled to catch her breath. I couldn't believe what I was doing and more shockingly that I was into it. My wife rested her hand on the back of my head and guided me around her pussy as I cleaned up Levi's cum.

"Did you enjoy your meal?" Levi asked me as he pulled my head up off her pussy. "I think you've had enough for one night" he said.

My wife, still almost entirely paralyzed from the experience, moved her fingers down to her still gapping pussy hole. I admired how stretched out her pussy was. I craved to stick my cock inside her and feel her loose sloppy seconds.

"See if she feels you now" Levi said as he left the bedroom.

"Your turn" my wife said as she motioned her fingers to come closer.

I immediately dropped my pants and underwear to the ground. With my shirt still on I pushed my cock inside her gaping wet pussy. After a couple of pumps, I couldn't hold back.

"I'm cumming" I moaned as my small cock twitched inside her. I hastily pulled my pants back up before Levi got back.

My wife sat up and reached for her clothes, beginning to put her dress back on.

Levi walked back into the room with a towel for Lindsey. His now flaccid cock swinging with every step. I noticed it was impossible for my wife to take her eyes off of it.

"Great seeing you tonight" she said. "We will have to get together again soon."

Levi agreed and offered to give us a ride home as a thank you for such a great night.