Leviathan-Class MILF

Story Info
Subnautica fanfic, wholesome mind smut with the Sea Emperor.
3.3k words
4.54
3.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Warning: End-game spoilers for the video game Subnautica]

-----

When he had first met her, his entire world had been shattered. Not because she was a gargantuan sea creature, no, he had seen his fill of those. What had shaken him was their interaction, their conversations. Was it the isolation? Would he have connected with her on such a profound level, had he not been the sole survivor of his ship? "A stranded and isolated human is more likely to bond with non-human companions", the computer on his wrists told him. That is certainly true, but something deep within him knows that it is not that simple; He knows that he would still have bonded with her if they had met on Earth, surrounded by billions of humans.

-----

Her melodious voice fills his head with warmth, unlike anything he had ever experienced before. He does not want the voice to stop, so he speaks back to her. He asks her questions, inquires about her life experiences, her dreams, her desires. He shares as well; He feels much inclined to do so.

She asks him for help; Her young cannot break out of their shells without the proper assistance. He agrees without hesitation. Their birth will also procure him the cure he needs to deactivate the planetary defense and leave this world. Does he still want to leave this world? He has toiled, survived, fought; He has left his mark on Planet 4546B, became part of its ecosystem. And now, he has met the Sea Emperor. She is completely alien to him, both in the literal and figurative sense, and yet there is nothing he yearns for more than to spend the rest of his life close to her.

He completes the mission, gathers the components and helps her babies. If not for himself, he needs the cure to stop the alien weapons from blasting any more human ships from the surrounding space. But as he does, she delivers one final gut-punch. To his great dismay, she announces that her life is coming to an end. Bringing her brood to life signaled the last leg of her long life.

He refuses, denies her end. She wishes him farewell, but he does not go. She senses his anguish, his distress; It baffles her. She had offered him a chance to leave this alien world and return to his own, and yet he cries; He cries for her.

"Why do you not rejoice? Was it not your utmost desire to leave this place and return to your kins?"

"It was at first," he thinks back, "but that was before I met you."

-----

She does not know how to respond. The precursors never treated her as anything other than a science experiment, nothing more than a potentially useful object. Her own species had been extinct for so long that she has almost forgotten what it feels like to communicate with an empathetic being.

There is something else in the human's thought; She could sense a strange feeling hidden behind his words. He had felt this way for a while, she now realizes, but he had hidden it, she does not know why. It takes her a moment to analyze the emotion, to put a name on it. It is unique and oh so fundamentally human.

Love.

He loves her. Learning this does not make it any easier for her to respond.

"I want to stay by your side," he thinks. "I can keep you company until you expire, so that you may have a friend supporting you in those most dire moments."

She appreciates the gesture, but she feels bad to keep him away from his home.

"How long do you still have?" he ponders.

"Not long, a few decades at most."

"A few... A few decades!?"

She notices his perplexity. It suddenly dawns on her how her words might have sounded for him. She is dying, and will soon depart the world of the living. But, soon has a different meaning to her than it has to the human. Her kind lives over millennia, far longer than any other living being on this planet. Despite being in her twilight years, she might still outlive her new companion, even if he were to die of old age. Human longevity is a concept that she still does not master.

"I want to stay by your side then. I want to live down here with you and keep you company."

"What of your world? Certainly, you must have friends and family. Don't you miss the company of your own?"

"I've managed to get by on my own so far. And I am not alone here, I have you."

"What of the stars? The cosmos has so much beauty left to discover, you will not see its wonders if you lock yourself on this world."

"You underestimate the beauty that can be found on this world." He gazes up into her large luminous eyes, as if to say that she holds more beauty than she is inclined to believe.

She understands love, as a concept. At least, she believes so. She understands how affected the human is by this confounding emotion. But understanding is different from feeling, and she yearns to know exactly how it feels.

"There is a deeper form of communication amongst my kind, a melding of the mind" she informs him. "I did not share it with the Others that came before; I would not have wanted them linked so closely to my consciousness. You, however, are much different. I wish to share this gift with you, to see deeper inside you as you peer within my own mind."

He looks up with great interest. More than interest, but desire. She extends her antennas and he swims forward, meeting the bulbous yellow lights with his hands.

A flash of light, followed by a second of darkness. And then, two entities emerge as the landscape around them slowly takes form.

-----

"What is... Where are we?"

"This is a shared consciousness," she explains.

They are both present, facing one another, albeit without form, color or texture. At the moment, they simply are. Behind one entity, water floods the scenery, as a plethora of diminutive fish floats in every direction. Behind the other, varied ornamentations and backgrounds appear, shift, overtake and fade. The entity bringing those in does not understand the chaos, but the other does.

He is a neophyte within the mind-meld, and thus does not know the rules and the machinations. She has much more expertise, and materializes her world on her half of the communication. Were she to meld with a fellow sea emperor, they would fill their surrounding with a common vision of the sea, most probably a copy of a real place which they both cherish. The only common place between her and him is this prison, which she does not cherish.

She recognizes part of this planet in the vision behind him. She also sees metallic atmospheres, probably from a ship where he had lived before falling here. She catches glimpses of an alien world, with plants and beasts unlike anything she has ever encountered in her long life. Are these glimpses from his home-world? Could this be Earth, the planet he spoke of at length?

Slowly, he starts to grasp the working of this place. The world behind him stabilizes, taking the appearance of an overwater landscape. A plain covered in tiny green blades. Plants? But how can they survive outside of water? Other plants, much bigger, appear here and there. She uses the mind meld to acquire his knowledge, instantly learning the names of the form conjured by him. Trees. Bushes. Grass. She digs deeper, learning more about his world, about his people, about his life. About love.

Love. And everything that comes with it. Reproductive acts, done simply for pleasure, with no intent of breeding, but rather as a means to reinforce the bond between two beings. Learning all of this wreaks havoc on her spirit, leaving her empty and longing for something to fill the void. She understands now. She truly understands. If that is what he feels for her, then she understands why he would forego everything else. But why her? Why does he have those feelings for her? For sure, it would be more appropriate if it were someone else, someone more... like him.

The formless entity that is her takes shape. The entity that is him senses it, watches the process, as if to learn how to replicate it. She takes color and shape. Within moments, she gains a torso, two arms, two legs, a head, some hair, a face. And then, she adds characteristics that she thinks he would want. She has been inside his mind now, she knows what kind of human mates he has seeked in the past.

He slowly takes up shape as well. But while she takes a form much different than her own, he becomes himself, his true self. Not that she would have expected anything different from him, it takes some experience with the mind-meld to be able to conjure oneself in a different body.

"Oh! Naked!" He squeaks, putting his hands over his eyes.

She sees his thoughts, which inform her on his species' relationship with nudity. Clothes materialize around her. He sees her thoughts as well, so he knows when she has done so and when he can take off his hands.

"Hi," he says, with his human mouth. She hears him, with her human ears. Within the parameters of the mind-meld, it could be said that they are using human forms of communication, sharing thoughts through mechanical air waves. They are talking. She finds it fascinating.

"Greetings, friend. You may peruse my mind at your leisure."

"You look... human. Do I look like your kind to you?"

"No, our looks are the same for each other. I took this human form because I thought it would be more to your liking."

She steps closer, extending her arms towards his. He takes her hands. Hands. These limbs feel so alien to her, unnatural. Yet, also quite ingenious. Their fingers interlock, and then he pulls her closer. He handles her deftly, trailing his hands up her arms, across her shoulder, down her back. Tingles. That is what she feels when his hand touches the small of her back and pulls him towards him. And then their lips connect.

Kiss. They are kissing. It is phenomenal, passionate, romantic, poetic. This physical connection sweeps her off her feet, which she currently has in her human form.

This intimate touch is unlike anything she has ever experienced, and makes her crave the real thing, yet she knows it is only achievable in this mental simulation. In the physical world, if she attempted to kiss her human partner, she might accidentally crush him between her mandibles.

But this train of thought is silly. She can see in his reaction that this feels real to him, that the sensation of this mental kiss is indistinguishable from the real physical thing, and thus she can allow herself to enjoy it fully. And she does, she wraps her own arms around him. Human arms, with hands, which feel remarkably different from the flappers she is used to.

Her legs are also different. Two legs, with rigid bones keeping them straight. And in between them, right under her abdomen, an egg-slit. Or, rather, the human equivalent. A vagina. Is it normal that it feels so warm and wet? It is hard to say, as her knowledge of human anatomy comes directly from her partner's brain. He has a different set of genitals, so he doesn't quite know the exact sensations that come with her new hole.

Her genitals within the mind-meld are a chimera of human and sea-emperor; It looks like a human vagina, but the sensations and workings are half-way between what such a human organ would feel like in theory, and what her own egg-slit actually feels like. She herself cannot quite predict the sensation and, out of curiosity, she slips a hand under her pants.

Simply touching it makes her entire body spasm. It feels incredibly good, and somehow she knows that it would feel even better if someone else's hand touched it.

She looks up and locks eyes with him. It feels odd to be shorter than someone else for once.

His hand reaches between her legs, and a wave of intense pleasure passes through her. She wants more, needs more, craves more. Her own hands are between his legs, grasping around his long hard thing. Penis. She feels her own hand touching it through his mind, and it is clear that it brings him as much pleasure as she gets from having his hands on her own sensitive parts.

He is growing more and more comfortable with her, and soon they undress. The view of her naked body still makes him blush, but feeling how comfortable she is with it puts him at ease.

When he pushes her down onto her back and pushes his manhood between her legs, she freezes in anticipation. The penetration is unlike anything else she has ever felt. No words in her own mind can describe the intensity in her loins, and she is not familiar enough with his language to know quite how to vocalize her ecstasy. She could search his knowledge for the appropriate idioms, but she chooses instead to focus on the feeling itself. It doesn't need to be explained, it only needs to be felt.

A specific word is transmitted by the human's mind. Orgasm. An ultimate sensation that trumps the rest of the act; She braces herself for it, but she never could've predicted the intensity with which it hits her.

Waves after waves of bliss run throughout her entire being. Such extreme revelry feels decadent, but she doesn't care; She revels in it.

Concurrently, she feels her partner's equally intense peak, and their embrace last long after they are both done feeling the intensity of their sexual act.

When he eventually pulls out, he looks over her for a moment, and she suddenly senses something wrong.

Something stirs within him. Disappointment? Shame? Something perturbs him but she cannot quite put her fingers on it.

He enjoyed the act, she knows this, but maybe it could have been better.

"Is this body not the kind that you prefer? I can change it."

Before he can answer, she changes the parameters of her appearance. She tries different shapes, different outfits, different styles, while continuously monitoring his reactions. Blonde, brunette, redhead, tall, short, thin, athletic, curvy, chubby, fat, pear-shaped, hourglass-shaped, gothic, bimbo, glamour, natural, plastic, it all falls flat for him. At some point, she takes the form of a human male, which does not seem to interest him any more than the rest.

"You do not seem to react positively to any of these bodies." Her voice sports a tinge of gloom.

"That's because I don't want any of these bodies. I want yours. I want you."

She stops. She listens. It is true. She can see it in his mind. It has been true since the beginning, but she had not believed it. She had believed herself too different to be within his tastes. But clearly, his desires extend beyond the human form. She wonders if other members of his kind feel similarly vis-� -vis non-human bodies.

She takes her own form. Her human legs turn into a set of prehensile tentacles, her human arms reverts back to the large paddle-like limbs, her pale smooth skin becomes covered in thick brown scales and her head takes on her true shape, with four luminous blue eyes, sharp mandibles, horns, and a pair of antennas mounted by glowing yellow bulbs.

However, she does reduce her size, bringing herself down to only a few feet taller than him.

"Is this... better?"

His eyes are filled with a warm love. He doesn't need to voice it for her to know that it is better.

It does not take much time for him to be back against her, caressing and fondling her. Taking on a representation of her own form gives her back her true physicality, which includes sensations. His hands run along her body, searching for erogenous zones. She could tell him where to go, but exploring her body is part of the fun for him.

She enjoys it when he squeezes the tip of her tentacles, when he cups his hands over her lower back, when he kisses her neck, and she especially loves when he touches her between the tentacles. When his hand brushes against her egg-slit, her whole body jerks forward. He's thinking about putting his dick in it, and this makes her all giddy.

She lays him down on his back, and then props herself over his crotch, with her tentacles extended around her.

He grabs onto her waist; His grip is a pleasant sensation. She moves downward, until she feels his erect dick brushing against her soft flesh; There are no scales on the area between her tentacles.

He penetrates her easily, and the sensation is vastly different from when he had fucked her human form's cunt. This feels much more genuine to her, as it is her own true form. To him, the feeling is different as well, but is very pleasurable.

She thrusts up and down on her partner, massaging his shaft with her slippery hole, feeling elated through the entire thing.

This time, when he reaches his orgasm, her own peak is a lot more subdued. The euphoria is less intense, allowing her to focus on the feeling and enjoy every part of it, and it lasts a lot longer for her. She still feels her lower body twitching long after her partner is done climaxing.

Once the deed is done, she unsheathes him from her slit and comes to lay by his side. He summons a thin fiery stick which he puts to his lips. Cigarette. This smoking ritual is something he hasn't done in a while, as those are considered a hazard during space flight. He offers her the burning smoke, and she opens her mouth to receive it. The taste is horrible, but the headiness that comes with it is not too bad.

"What should I call you?" he inquires. "I feel weird to ask after we've already done so much, but... Do you have a name?" He takes back the cigarette to let her respond. She doesn't need her mouth to communicate in the mind-meld, but he's still a bit confused with the rules here.

"Not exactly. My species doesn't use patronyms; It is not necessary when our communication is so direct. But I understand the psychological and cultural importance that your kind accords to your naming conventions. The precursors were similar, they assigned me a name in their idiom... I did not like it."

"Oh, I understand. We do not need to assign you a name if it makes you uncomfortable."

"A name, no. But... I would be willing to try nicknames. Your kind seems to be fond of them."

"Nicknames... yes, that could work. Is there anything from my knowledge that you would be okay to be called by?"

The Sea Emperor blushes.

He could only guess that the melding of their minds had given her spiritual representation some anthropomorphic attributes.

"There is one that I think we would both like..."

The word flashes in his head as she thinks it, and it is his turn to blush.

"Mommy," he whispers.

"Yes," she responds. "I like that one."

He pulls her closer and gives her a kiss. She responds by nuzzling her head against his chest.

After so long all alone, she is happy to have such pleasurable company.