Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 056-065

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, Adrienne certainly didn't have a problem making it clear what she wanted. Also, great news. Delta loved being rough. Problem was, not everyone liked it in return ... and she sometimes assumed they did. Delta always felt like an ass when that happened—as she should.

Delta squeezed Adrienne's chin, roughly, bunching up her cheeks. She shook her head side to side, bouncing her auburn hair. "That depends if my little cock slave makes me happy. Will she?" Delta continued to rub her cock up and down Adrienne's face.

She nodded rapidly. She pulled back and opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out. "Please. Your cock slave wants her throat fucked. Make her choke on it. She doesn't need air, she needs cock."

With a preface like that, Delta could hardly say no. She lined herself up, and Adrienne eagerly pushed her head forward onto Delta's cock.

And ... fuck ... what the hell? She could swear she felt Adrienne's mouth close around Zoey's cock—the wet, hot, sucking pressure as she caressed Zoey's tip with her tongue. Delta groaned and threw her head back, burying fingers into Adrienne's hair and urging her forward.

Delta's cock slid into Adrienne's throat, and suddenly, Delta was certain she wasn't imagining things. The pressure of the tight hole wrapped around Delta's cock was way, way too real—and crystallizing in sensation by the moment.

What the hell? Hadn't they had this item inspected? Shouldn't they know if there were ... other, unstated side effects? It'd been a rush order, so maybe that was why? Maybe she'd missed something obscure in the rush, Fe only checking for dangerous effects?

Whatever was happening, Delta didn't particularly give a fuck. Her cock was being swallowed by an eager girl, and Delta felt every wet sensation, every squeeze and contraction of her throat as she choked on Delta's impressive size. Delta shoved Adrienne the rest of the way, groaning, then started bucking her hips.

"Here's your fucking cock. Choke on it. You like having your fuck-hole stuffed? You like swallowing my fat girl dick?"

Adrienne replied in the form of squelching, gagging noises. Spit dripped from her chin as Delta violently used her. Her eyes were darkened with lust. Delta picked up speed, becoming even rougher.

Suzi squatted behind Adrienne and wrapped her arms around her waist. One hand dipped between Adrienne's legs and started rubbing. Suzi only had eyes for Delta, though, despite how she was playing with the other girl. Now, Delta had two bright pairs of eyes staring up at her as she worked her cock in and out of Adrienne's throat.

The sensation wasn't quite as intense as when she'd been in Zoey's body. Whatever the linking plate was doing, it was giving an echo—not the full image. But Delta had been excited just to use Zoey's cock ... any sensation at all was a huge bonus.

Also, was it the same as what Zoey was feeling? Could she tell how close Zoey was getting? Or would their orgasms be separate? Probably together, if she had to guess?

Adrienne's eyes started to flutter, and Delta realized, in a flash of lust and concern, that she wouldn't ask Delta to stop. That she would, quite literally, choke on Delta's cock before patting Delta's thighs to tell her she needed air.

Reluctantly, Delta pulled out of Adrienne's mouth. Adrienne gasped in oxygen.

"You're a good actor," Suzi said to Delta. "Those are some ... impressive noises you're making."

Delta's grunts of pleasure, having her cock pleasured by Adrienne's throat. Did Delta explain the development? She chose not to.

"Your turn," Delta said instead, guiding her cock to Suzi's mouth.

Adrienne didn't complain; she peeled away from Suzi's embrace and scooted forward. She buried her face underneath Delta's cock, gripping Delta's ass for leverage. Her tongue stroked at Delta's other part, and Delta shivered at the unexpected sensation.

Suzi's mouth opened up, and she leaned forward, taking Delta in her mouth.

And so, Delta had two tongues playing with her—in two different sensitive areas. How was that fair?

And how did she get so lucky?

Delta rocked her hips back and forth, sliding her pussy against Adrienne's tongue, and her cock against the soft insides of Suzi's cheeks. Suzi hadn't jumped straight to taking Delta in her throat; she was still the more apprehensive of the two girls. And while Delta wanted to be rough with her, like she had Adrienne, Suzi had made no such request.

So Delta curled her fingers into Suzi's hair and played with the tresses, slowly urging her—more gently, but still urging—to go deeper.

Suzi pulled back, took a breath, and Delta read her intention: when her mouth rejoined, Delta helped get her down. She watched Suzi's throat bend outward, and savored in the choking noise she made. Delta reached down and pulled open Suzi's dress, taking a peak down the window. She wasn't wearing a bra, which Delta had already known. Two hard nipples stood at attention ... and tits were always amazing, but somehow, the angle, looking down Suzi's dress, shaped them in an even more perfect way.

Delta gasped, and her back arched. Adrienne's tongue had slipped inside, finally stopping its teasing strokes. Seriously, how was she supposed to hold off when attacked from two directions at once? Delta couldn't come too fast. She had a reputation to maintain.

Delta pulled out of Suzi's mouth, and away from Adrienne, too. Adrienne's satisfied smirk told Delta she knew exactly why Delta had retreated, and that she knew exactly how good her skills with her tongue were.

Delta growled. If Adrienne wanted to play the brat ... Delta was happy to put her in her place.

"Up."

Adrienne stood. Delta spun her around and pushed her against the stall. She bumped into it roughly, with a delighted noise of surprise.

Delta smacked her ass, hard. Flesh rippled, and the noise was obscenely loud. Adrienne's back arched, and she cried out. Delta paused, briefly, but Adrienne didn't let her hesitate:

"Is Master upset her naughty slut is too good with her tongue? Master is scared of cumming too fast?" She waggled her ass, which was already growing red from the impact of Delta's hand. "I guess Master should put her fucktoy in her place. I mean, look how she's talking back. Master isn't good at taking control, is she?"

'Master'. Not entirely Delta's thing, but honestly, Delta's thing was whatever was getting her partner off.

And, she was a bit offended. 'Not taking control'? Delta was trying not to overstep her bounds ... but maybe that wasn't possible with this girl.

Delta slapped the other cheek. Adrienne cried out. Then again, on the other side, which was already red. Adrienne's back arched in pain ... and equal amounts of pleasure.

Adrienne wiggled her ass. "Master still isn't—"

Delta spun her around, then slammed her back into the wall. She gripped Adrienne's throat and pinned her there, then sank her middle two fingers into her pussy—she was dripping wet, and they slid in easily. Whatever taunting words Adrienne had prepared were cut off in a cry of satisfaction.

After a few squelching thrusts of her fingers, Delta pulled out, then swatted Adrienne's tits. Adrienne cried out, again. Delta swatted a second time. Adrienne writhed in her grip, face growing red from Delta's hand on her throat.

"Fuck." The word came out choked. "Fuck me harder, Master." Adrienne's face was beet-red. Delta's hand complied with her request, and she sank her digits back into Adrienne's pussy and started thrusting. Adrienne bucked eagerly into them, squirming in her grip. "Fuck your stupid whore. Fuck, she wants to cum. She's close. Your stupid whore barely needs to be touched to cum."

Suzi slid in from the side, taking Adrienne's mouth with her own. Delta's eased her grip on Adrienne's throat to let her return the kiss. Delta continued thrusting her fingers in and out of Adrienne as the two girls sloppily shared saliva.

Delta had been leaving Suzi out, a bit, but threesomes could be tricky to manage. By the end, Delta would have Suzi wobbly-legged and satisfied. She just had to wait her turn.

Under Delta and Suzi's joined efforts, Adrienne's climax washed over her. Her hips bucked into Delta's hand as she cried out and made choked noises, and Delta's grip on her neck increased as she reached her crescendo. The flimsy bathroom stall rattled as Adrienne thrashed. Adrienne spat obscenities, her words no longer making sense.

She'd really needed release. Delta was kind of jealous at how intensely she was falling apart.

"Enough, enough," Adrienne choked out.

Delta released her grip and stilled her pumping. Adrienne sucked in air and slid down the stall wall, her head visibly swimming. Delta would've crouched down and comforted her—she was shaking something violent from her explosive finish—but Suzi intercepted her. She grabbed Delta by the hand and guided her onto the toilet.

"Sit," she said. "My turn."

3.17 ❤ Out On The Town IV

Suzi ground her hips against Delta, seated on her lap. Her panties provided an agonizing friction that had Delta groaning and bucking in return.

"You can feel through it, can't you?" Suzi asked. She was leaned forward, her forehead pressed into Delta's as she rocked her hips, sliding her panties against Delta's cock. "There's no way you're acting."

"It's an ... unexpected development," Delta panted out. "I had no idea."

"Hm," Suzi said, grinning down at her. "Lucky you."

"Can't ... disagree."

"You have a condom, right?"

"You want one?" Delta couldn't fully keep the disappointment out, though of course she'd put on one, if asked.

"Enticing as it sounds, pregnancy from a magical shard item ... I'll have to pass. And, it's just safe practice."

Delta couldn't argue that. Zoey had taken an infertility potion just in case, but Delta guessed there were other practical reasons to wear a condom. And, Suzi had asked, so Delta would comply. "In my purse."

Suzi dismounted her, which they both seemed equally upset by. She frantically dug through Delta's purse, finding the thin piece of plastic, then remounted Delta.

"Where'd you even find these?" Suzi asked, ripping open the plastic. Delta's cock stuck up between their bodies, twitching with impatience.

"Didn't think they made them that big, either," Delta said. "But, guess they do."

Suzi slid the condom down Delta's cock, then lifted herself up and pushed her panties to the side. Suzi hadn't undressed, besides her shoes; she wore her dress, still, and her panties. It was just as hot as being naked. Delta lined her cock up to Suzi's entrance, past the lacy fabric of her panties, and Suzi sank her lower body down, not wasting time, needing this as much as Delta.

Suzi sucked in air as she took Delta's girth. Delta also sucked in air. While not as intense as when she'd had a real cock, even an echo of having her length squeezed by another girl's tight walls was enough to have Delta's mind whiting out. Her hands dropped to Suzi's waist, and her hips pressed upward without conscious input.

Suzi whined as Delta sank into her, but she didn't ask Delta to slow. Her ass hit Delta's legs, and Delta stared in amazement at how her stomach was pushed out, a bare hint of her cock's outline showing—like always, when it came to Zoey's cock.

Fuck, Delta really wanted it to be bigger, somehow. She confirmed in her mind that the event with the oversized toy had unlocked something in her: she hadn't been a size queen, ever, but she definitely was now. She wanted to bulge a girl's tummy outward as she fucked them—to see every thrust with a defined outline, like had happened with her.

Not that fourteen inches wasn't fun, or enough. Delta started moving, gripping Suzi's waist as she slapped herself into the other girl.

"It's not fair you got to go first," Adrienne pouted, having apparently recovered.

Delta wasn't able to pay her other partner much attention; she was lost in the sensation of fucking Suzi, and the noises she was making. Finally, Suzi's prim composure had broken ... but of course fourteen inches of girl cock had done that. Suzi rocked her hips back and forth, aiding Delta where she could.

"Fuck," Suzi panted with each slap. "So much. You're so fucking big."

Adrienne, arriving behind Suzi, hiked her dress up, providing Delta an even better sight: her smooth, unblemished skin, a soft stomach. Adrienne kept bunching the dress up, so it was above Suzi's breasts—she wasn't wearing a bra, so there was nothing to pull down, there.

Adrienne cupped and played with Suzi's tits, tweaking her nipples as Delta and Suzi slapped their lower halves against each other. Adrienne's chin was on Suzi's shoulder. "You lucky girl. I shouldn't have been so impatient, and settled for fingers ... maybe I would've gotten it first. You better appreciate it. It feels so amazing, right? Being fucked by such a fat girlcock? How did you get so lucky?"

Suzi could only groan in response. She couldn't even curse, anymore—her movements were desperate, twitching, awkward as Delta pumped her full. She was starting to come apart. Something was building for Delta, too, but not quite there. Either the muted sensations, or Zoey's stamina.

Zoey. The reminder jolted her.

Zoey was feeling all of this—each pump of Delta's hips into her dark-haired partner. It was her cock, even more than Delta's, being milked by tight, wet walls. Delta's movements picked up, the idea thrilling through her. And, Suzi had started to shake. It was time to finish her off.

With Delta's strength, Suzi barely had to lift herself up and down—Delta did it for her. She moved Suzi's body like it weighed nothing, jerking her body up and down onto Delta's cock with her own efforts, handling her with a steady grip by the waist.

"Please, yes," Suzi cried out. The words bounced off the bathroom walls; Delta wondered how many people heard them. She hadn't been paying attention to if anyone had entered ... she was a bit distracted. "Fuck me, please. Fuck."

Suzi writhed on Delta's lap as she pumped her cock in and out of her pussy, bringing the girl to ecstasy. Adrienne had taken the liberty to rub at Suzi's clit. Her other hand played with Suzi's nipple. Suzi was overwhelmed, being attacked from so many directions.

Finally, Suzi collapsed forward, her climax wracking through her. Delta kept pumping until Suzi groaned for her to slow ... which she reluctantly did. Delta's cock twitched inside Suzi, upset. The first hints of orgasm had started to creep in, setting Delta's skin on fire. She basked in the reprieve ... though, tucked into Suzi's pussy, it wasn't a full reprieve. But a short break, the friction finally stopping.

"C'mon," Adrienne said, tugging Suzi by the waist. "Don't be greedy. You can rest—lay down on the towel. I want her to fuck me while I'm on top of you."

Suzi didn't hear Adrienne, still recovering, but she let herself be guided by Delta and Adrienne. They laid Suzi out on the towel. Her dress was still hiked up ... she looked a mess, red-faced and barely able to focus. Delta smirked at that; she'd done a good job.

Adrienne climbed atop her. She pushed Suzi's legs open, then laid across her, and also spread her legs open. Delta set up between them, taking a brief moment to admire the sight—the two pussies laid against each other, and Adrienne, laid across Suzi with their tits pressed together, kissing the other girl.

This position wasn't the most convenient on a bathroom floor; there was no plushness or sink to the bed to give Delta the angle she needed. So, she picked Suzi up by her butt, bringing Adrienne up along with her, their lower bodies now at the level Delta needed. Again, there was a reason wayfarers were popular ... Delta could hold this position as long as she needed, despite supporting a decent portion of the two girl's weights.

Before sinking into Adrienne, though, Delta took a moment to rub between them—to enjoy having her cock slide between two stomachs, against two wet pussies. Suzi and Adrienne ground against her.

"Please," Adrienne gasped. "Stop teasing. I want you inside."

"It doesn't matter what my stupid fucktoy wants, does it?"

Adrienne ground harder against Delta, groaning. "No, but Master's cock wants relief. I know it does. So use her willing cocksleeve. Please."

Delta couldn't argue that reasoning. She lined her cock up, then slapped her hips forward. She jostled the two girls, the impact of her hips rippling Adrienne's ass.

Delta worked back into a rhythm. Adrienne's ass was red from her spankings earlier. Delta adjusted her grip on their lower halves, then used the free hand to add a few more smacks. Adrienne cried out. Delta had learned her lesson; she didn't go easy on Adrienne. Even as she pumped the auburn-haired girl full of fourteen inches of girl cock, Delta spanked her and degraded her, not holding back.

"Stupid fucking whore," Delta grunted as she pumped Zoey's cock in and out of Adrienne. "You needed a fucking that bad? Well, here it is. Take it."

"Fuck," Adrienne whined. "I can feel you in my stomach. Deeper, please. Please. Fill me up. Cum inside your stupid fucktoy. She's yours to empty in. Y-Your cum dumpster." Adrienne's hips jerked desperately back and forth, meeting Delta's rhythms. She was sliding up and down Suzi with each impact, whose eyes had refocused; she was watching from beneath Adrienne, panting at the display. Her hand was between her legs, rubbing—ready for her own round two.

Adrienne came only a few moments before Delta's own climax washed over her. Zoey's cock—Delta's cock—clenched, and Delta slapped forward one more time, hunching over the two girls. She groaned, a long, drawn out thing, as her cock finally gave in to Adrienne's tight, milking walls.

The sensation itself had been muted, but her orgasm wasn't. Delta cried out—joining the chorus of Adrienne's moans—as she pumped a sticky load of girl cum into her partner. Her hips arched forward, and she held that way for a few seconds, savoring her pelvis buried into Adrienne's ass. Then she started rutting, working out every sticky, ejecting string she could, the lack of friction no longer satisfying. As Delta had grown to expect, it went on and on—her cock spasmed for way longer than it should, emptying itself in a comical quantity into her partner.

Or, into the condom, which Delta had almost forgot she'd put on. Would it hold? Zoey came a lot; it had to be stuffing the plastic near to bursting. Delta was too lost in pleasure to care. She fucked Adrienne's tight hole until her cock had spent itself completely.

Delta groaned, then pulled out of Adrienne and fell back, dizzy. Vaguely, she looked down at herself—at Zoey's cock sticking into the air, with a condom filled with a comical amount of cum. It had held.

Adrienne shuffled up to Delta, sitting on her thighs. "Wow," she laughed. Her second recovery had been quicker than the first. She pinched the condom, closing the top and sealing the cum-balloon, then worked the condom off Delta's cock. She turned it over and admired Delta's output. "That thing cums like a monster, too. Doesn't just look it."

Delta had forced herself to lean up, even if she was dizzy. "Yeah. It does." To Delta's continued appreciation.

Suzi had also sat up. She cozied up to the two of them. Adrienne, seeing it, grinned, then turned Delta's condom over and poured some of the white liquid into her mouth. She leaned forward and captured Suzi's lips, whose eyes widened, but quickly reciprocated. Delta's cock twitched in excitement—which was weird, seeing how Delta's own visual stimulation shouldn't have done anything for Zoey's cock. Her emotions had linked to it, too ... a two-way street?

Delta admired her two partners as they sloppily shared Delta's cum, spilling down their chins and onto their tits—and onto Suzi's dress, which she didn't seem to pay attention to.