Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 186-195

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the crude imagery, Maddy blushed furiously. Her gray eyes followed Zoey's cock as it waved side to side, swaying in Delta's grip. Zoey let out a sigh and relaxed on her elbows, happy to enjoy the show. Happy to let Delta take the lead, as she often did.

And, it was only fair that Delta had her turn to get to know Maddy better. Zoey had already had a few wonderful hours of the petite girl to herself. Maddy had been Delta's friend for a while before Zoey had even met her, too. The foxgirl was probably excited to finally get her hands on Maddy in an intimate way. To share Zoey with her.

And Zoey, in turn, was excited to watch it happen.

"My mouth?" Maddy mumbled. "I haven't, actually. It seems like ... a lot." Her eyes ran up and down Zoey's cock. "I don't know how I'd even get it in."

"I think you'd surprise yourself with what you can do, when you put your mind to it," Delta said, grinning. "And we can go slow." She leaned into Maddy's ear and murmured, "We need to get that cute throat of yours broken in sooner or later. Why not now?" A hand gently went up to rub at Maddy's slender neck. "Just imagine how much it's gonna bulge out." She squeezed gently, and an unintentional groan escaped Maddy's mouth at the contact.

Squirming in place, Maddy's eyes flicked between Zoey's towering cock, gripped by Delta, and Delta's predatory purple eyes, locked on her. Her face progressed deeper and deeper shades of red.

"Oh, come on," Delta said, guiding Maddy to lean forward by pushing on her upper back with one hand. "There's no time like the present. Let's get you acquainted."

Well, actually, Maddy had already gotten herself acquainted. Delta had taken Maddy's admittance that she hadn't used her mouth yet to mean that Maddy had only gone so far with Zoey—but in reality, Maddy had been quite happy to explore. Faster even than Zoey had expected.

Maddy, though, didn't correct Delta. Instead, she obeyed, being guided forward, her gray eyes locked on Zoey's cock as Delta brought her closer, seeming entranced. They flicked up briefly to meet Zoey's own. She smiled at the girl, encouraging her. That only seemed to fluster her more, gray eyes skittering away.

Then, arriving, she opened her mouth obediently as Delta guided her head to the tip of Zoey's dick. For the first time, Maddy's soft lips wrapped around Zoey's cockhead, and Zoey shivered in pleasure. It felt, of course, amazing, even just the simple contact. Maddy's warm breath washed over the sensitive skin, the tight gray latex of her bodysuit not blocking sensations in the slightest, and sending tingles up Zoey's spine.

"Good girl," Delta murmured, stroking Maddy's hair as she slowly pushed her down onto Zoey. "Just relax. It's a lot of cock, I know, but you can do it."

Delta urged her down, not letting Maddy take it at her own pace. In fact, not taking it slow at all. The girl's eyes widened as Delta pushed until Zoey's cock had filled her mouth completely, then kept going, bumping it up against the back of her throat.

"There we go," Delta said. "Really fills your mouth up, doesn't it? But now the fun part." She rubbed Maddy's throat. "You ready?"

Maddy's eyes widened as she understood Delta's intentions. Rather than pulling back, though, her eyes fluttered, and she relaxed—instinctively submitting to the idea of Delta taking control of her. The girl was such a bottom. Letting Delta take complete command over the process, not taking an active role in the slightest.

Delta pushed, forcing Maddy's throat to slide around Zoey's cock. The smaller girl choked as Delta urged her deeper, stretching out her throat around Zoey's thick shaft. Delta kept her hand on Maddy's throat, feeling it bulge obscenely as she forced more and more of Zoey into it.

It was an incredible sight, watching Maddy's slender neck deform around the massive intrusion—and all the sensations that came with it. Maddy's neck muscles squirmed in protest as Delta shoved Maddy down onto her, but even with the resistance, the man handling, Maddy still didn't try to resist. Just let herself be used as a cocksleeve, guided by the foxgirl.

"You're pretty tight," Delta murmured. "Putting up a good fight. I might have to be a little rough, to get you all the way in. Is that fine?"

Maddy groaned in reply, her eyes watering from the strain of swallowing Zoey's cock for the first time. But she still didn't try to pull away.

Delta grinned, taking that as affirmation. She grabbed Maddy's head with both hands, and Zoey could tell Delta had meant what she'd said. She was going to be 'a little rough' to ensure she got Maddy down.

The foxgirl pulled Maddy up off her Zoey's until only the tip was inside her mouth, then pushed back down, hard, forcing Maddy's throat to bulge out around Zoey's massive member in a quick, relentless motion. Maddy choked, the sudden huge intrusion too much, but the loud, keening groan that escaped her told Zoey that as much as the violence might have shocked her, she was enjoying it just as much.

Delta got to work. She started fucking Maddy's face on Zoey's cock with abandon, holding the smaller girl's head to slam it down over and over again, lubricating Zoey's cock with saliva. Each hard thrust had Maddy's throat working another inch down Zoey's shaft, getting her farther and farther, until finally, with one last hard push, Delta shoved Maddy's nose firmly into Zoey's crotch.

Maddy gagged and choked around Zoey, her entire body trembling as she took every inch down her throat.

"Wow," Delta said, stroking Maddy's neck gently. "Not so bad, right? Like I said, you just needed some help."

Maddy gurgled something around Zoey's cock, but the words were impossible to make out. Saliva bubbled around the base of her cock—Delta's eager thrusting had been messy. Maddy's eyes watered as Delta held her there, forcing her to choke on Zoey's dick. The seconds ticked by as oxygen was deprived from her, Delta keeping a firm grip.

"Can you feel it in your stomach, like I said?" Delta murmured into her ear. "I bet you can." She rubbed Maddy's stomach in a lewd motion. "I'm pretty sure I can feel it. It reaches so deep, doesn't it?"

Another gurgling noise.

"You look good with your lips around Zoey's cock, you know that? I could get used to seeing it. Kinda wanna try it out myself, too."

Maddy groaned.

"Getting hard to breathe?" Delta asked, smirking at her. "You're starting to look a little dizzy."

Maddy nodded weakly. But still, she didn't try to pull away.

"Too bad. You're staying until I say so." She leaned into Maddy's ear and whispered loud enough for Zoey to hear, "And it's not gonna be soon. Zoey's enjoying herself. She likes her cock sleeve. So get comfy. We're going to make sure she gets a nice, big load out of this cute little face of yours."

Zoey moaned as Delta pulled Maddy up a few inches, then began to move her head again, sliding her throat along Zoey's length—but firmly not letting her up for air. The smaller girl choked as she was forced to deepthroat Zoey, straining under the lack of oxygen. Delta didn't let up as the second ticked by, keeping Maddy firmly submerged on Zoey's cock.

"That's it," Delta murmured. "Just keep taking it. Be a good little cocksleeve."

Maddy whined, her eyes starting to flutter as she struggled to keep conscious. Only when her body began to slump, the energy going out of her—and yet, somehow, still not resisting or struggling—did Delta finally relent, pulling Maddy off Zoey's cock with a wet pop. Maddy gasped for air, drool dripping down her face and onto her chest as she coughed and sputtered. Delta watched it happen with a hungry look. When she'd recovered, she kissed the girl's cheek.

"Good job," she said. "But, you know, it's rude to take it all to yourself. Me and blondie want a taste. You shouldn't hog it."

"S-Sorry," Maddy said, amusingly apologizing, despite how it had been Delta forcefully keeping her there.

Delta laughed, and Maddy realized her mistake a second later. She flushed.

"So," Delta asked. "Which of us do you think can take it better? Me or Princess?"

Maddy blinked, then looked between Delta and Rosalie. Rosalie, of course, had watched the whole thing with a flaming face, waiting her turn.

"Um—?" Maddy said. "Who can take it better?"

"Yeah."

"You're seriously turning this into a competition?" Rosalie asked Delta.

"Why not? You're the most competitive person I know. I bet you'd get off on it." Delta smirked at her. "Or are you scared you'll lose?"

Rosalie's eyes narrowed. She crossed her arms.

"Not in the slightest."

6.14 - ❤ A Show

"Whoever gets it all the way down, fastest, with the least choking," Delta said. "Those are the rules."

"Agreed," Rosalie said instantly. "But you go first."

Delta narrowed her eyes. "You just want me to get it wet for you. It'll be easier."

Rosalie looked at Zoey's cock. It glistened with saliva from Maddy's thorough throat-fucking—which Delta had forcefully performed for the smaller girl.

"I think Maddy handled that herself," Rosalie said dryly.

Delta looked at Zoey's cock, then laughed. "Yeah, fair enough. She was pretty sloppy, wasn't she? Fine, I'll go first." She scooted over, nudging Maddy away, taking her position sitting in front of Zoey's cock.

For a second, Delta appraised the fourteen-inch monster in front of her.

"Fuck," she muttered. "Literally every time, I forget what it's like, up close." Her hand went to the base of Zoey's cock to hold it steady. A determined look crossed her face as she braced herself.

Getting her lips right above Zoey's cock, she dove down.

Zoey groaned at Delta's throat slid across her dick, the foxgirl eagerly shaking her head as she opened her airway up, making space in the tight tunnel for Zoey's girth. Gripping Zoey's thighs, she worked her way down, only making a single quiet choking noise—and struggling the slightest bit before she managed to press her nose all the way into Zoey's lower stomach. Experienced or not, Zoey's skill helping things along or not, fourteen inches was a lot to take.

For the second time in the past five minutes, Zoey admired a girl's cute nose scrunched into her lower stomach, purple eyes meeting her own. They stared at each other for a moment, then the foxgirl winked at her and swirled her tongue around. Zoey's heart jumped—and, embarrassingly, her hips did too, bucking up an inch to slap deeper into Delta's throat.

Delta pulled off with a pop, and, understandably, had a brief coughing fit.

She smirked at Rosalie. "Alright. Your turn."

Rosalie eyed her, then sniffed and scooted over, replacing Delta. Like Delta, she spent a brief moment coming to terms with the fourteen-inch towering girl dick in front of her, then, grabbing Zoey's thighs for leverage, brought her lips to Zoey's cocktip. She stroked her tongue around her cockhead for a few teasing moments, killing Zoey with the anticipation, then, like Delta, dove down. Gripping hard, Rosalie didn't hesitate for a second—she forced herself lower, tight throat bulging to accommodate Zoey, her movements fluid as much from raw determination as practice.

And so, a second later, Zoey had her third girl in as many minutes poking her nose into her stomach. Rosalie looked smugly up at Zoey—which made her heart jump, like that lewd image of bright blue eyes looking up from between her legs always did—then, shuffling around a bit, turned to meet Delta's eyes too, while still buried on Zoey.

Annoyance flicked across Delta's face, since she'd certainly been outdone. Rosalie hadn't choked even slightly—and been faster too. The expression was replaced quickly with amusement. Delta leaned into Maddy and whispered, "You think she realizes what she's proud about? Being the winner of the cock-sucking competition?"

Still down between Zoey's legs, Rosalie paused. Zoey could see the realization hit. The truth of Delta's words. The embarrassment of being so proud of such an obscene accomplishment. She flushed, then quickly pulled off of Zoey. Like the two girls before her, she had to clear her throat and let strained muscles settle.

"You started it," Rosalie huffed as soon as she could. "And you lost. Don't try to deflect."

"Maybe," Delta laughed. "Doesn't make what I said wrong, though. You're proud of being the best cocksleeve."

"S-Shut up. I am not."

"You aren't?" Delta asked innocently. "But you were looking awfully smug, a second ago. Definitely proud of being Zoey's best hole."

Rosalie crossed her arms, glaring.

Delta laughed at her.

"We shouldn't hog, though," Delta said, facing back to Maddy—who, adorably, again squeaked at the foxgirl's hungry attention being turned her way. "We're trying to get to know our newest teammate. She's the star, today."

"Get to know me?" Maddy asked timidly.

"This is your big debut on our team," Delta said. "You've had Zoey to yourself, but now we're all here." The foxgirl scooted closer to the other woman. "We need to make sure you're going to fit in with all of us, not just Zoey."

Maddy swallowed nervously, her eyes flicking between Zoey's cock and Delta's hungry gaze. "But I thought we were recharging her."

Delta grinned. "It works based on how much we turn her on. At least, that's the working theory." She leaned closer to Maddy, her hands going to the other girl's hips. "And you wanna know what turns that pervert on, I bet?" she asked, face hovering close to Maddy's. "Her teammates going at it. So that'll work, too."

"Oh," Maddy squeaked out. "T-That makes sense."

Delta leaned forward and kissed Maddy. The blue-haired mage fell back as Delta climbed overtop her. The kiss progressed from gentle to passionate in seconds, with Delta dominating the smaller girl. Her tongue slid into Maddy's mouth as they made out, their lips pressing against each other forcefully, the foxgirl grinding her body against the mage's, groping her breasts through her bodysuit.

Maddy moaned into Delta's mouth, submitting to the foxgirl's aggressive advances. She had turned, like always, into malleable putty in seconds.

To Zoey's side, Rosalie shared a look with her. Her expression was slightly exasperated—and, of course, flushed at the display Delta was putting on.

"I don't think just watching is actually how recharging works, for you," she said.

"Maybe it is." Zoey laughed. "Either way, I'm not complaining. And she's right. Everyone ought to get to know each other."

Maddy groaned as Delta pressed a knee between her legs and started rubbing, the kiss heating up. Zoey leaned back on both hands and enjoyed the show, cock standing in the air and throbbing hard. Zoey might have complained about being pleasured and then ignored, but seeing Delta take control of Maddy was a little too exciting to actually be upset by.

"Isn't this a bit fast for her?" Rosalie asked. "I thought we were going to work into it."

Zoey snorted. She had thought that too, but in their first recharge session, Maddy had all but mounted Zoey and demanded she put her cock inside. "I think she's a little more eager than she puts on," Zoey said dryly. She gave Rosalie an amused look. "Like someone else I know, maybe."

Blue eyes narrowed at her. "What are you saying?"

"Nothing, nothing," Zoey snorted. "You're a perfect lady, only taking care of my insatiable needs—nothing else."

Rosalie was spared from having to provide more false outrage by Delta surfacing for air.

"Well, blondie?" she asked. "Gonna say hi to our new teammate, or what?" Delta forcibly manhandled Maddy onto her lap, turning the girl around and pulling her in. She pried the smaller girl's legs open with her own and patted her pussy hard enough to make her yelp. "I've got her nice and ready. I mean, she's even leaking through the suit. I didn't know it worked like that."

Rosalie stared at the lewd display for a moment, then, blue eyes wide, looked at Zoey.

Zoey leaned back and grabbed her cock. "I think I can handle this one myself," she said, wiggling her meaty member. "Go say hi. Put on a show for me."

Rosalie's mouth opened and closed for a second, face turning redder and redder. Eventually, her gaze wrenched away from Zoey's, and she murmured, "Is this really the best way to handle this?"

"Definitely is," Zoey said.

Blushing, Rosalie finally obeyed—or rather, finally had enough excuse. She shuffled over to Maddy. The two girls' eyes met, and she wasn't sure who blushed more furiously. Zoey wished she could know what was going on inside their heads. Earlier, Rosalie had mentioned that Maddy already knew who she was—her family name. Zoey knew her girlfriend well enough that that fact was probably setting her on fire. The world-famous heiress of the d'Celestin family, about to pleasure a prominent member of the Sovereign. Zoey could see Rosalie melting down at the idea.

"Is—is that fine?" Rosalie asked Maddy, not quite meeting her eyes.

The mage nodded silently, cheeks burning.

Rosalie bit her lip. Then she reached out and hesitantly placed her hands on Maddy's thighs—and paused again. She looked over at Zoey, as if for reassurance. Zoey stroked her cock slowly, watching with amusement as Rosalie squirmed under the attention. At putting on a show for Zoey to stroke herself to. Her eyes lingered on Zoey's hand as it slid up and down her length, before she forced them back to Maddy's face, then down to her pussy, exposed by Delta's legs prying her own open.

Rosalie took a deep breath, then shuffled back and lay down on her stomach. Her hands slid up and down Maddy's inner thighs, getting a feel for her soft skin through the bodysuit.

"Hurry up and eat some pussy already," Delta laughed. "I said, she's ready." She patted between Maddy's legs again, who gasped and squirmed at the gentle impacts—obviously sensitive.

Rosalie flushed, then did as she was told. She leaned down to gently kiss between Maddy's legs. The mage moaned softly, spreading open wider. Rosalie kissed again, then let her tongue slide out, dragging along the fabric of the suit. Zoey already knew the magical material provided basically no blockage when it came to sensation. Or taste. Rosalie got the full experience of the smaller girl as she dragged her tongue along Maddy's slit.

Maddy whined as Rosalie began to lap at her pussy with growing confidence. Delta's hand reached around to dig into blonde's hair and stuff her face in. Rosalie groaned, obliging to the silent command as Maddy ground her hips against her face.

Zoey stroked herself as she watched the three girls play with each other. As many times before, Delta had taken control of the situation in an amazing way. Zoey melted down just as fast as Maddy, seeing Rosalie and Delta toy with their newest teammate. After having been inside the three girls' throats in such an erotic display, she wasn't that far from climax—but she held off as stalwartly as she could, since the show was too good to miss.

Rosalie gripped Maddy's thighs and buried her face in. She licked and kissed, tongue dragging along her slit through the suit, occasionally sliding into her hole to curl and explore around more intimately. Maddy moaned and ground her hips against Rosalie's face, submitting to the blonde's touches, her timidity crumbling in an instant. The same was true for Rosalie. However hesitant she had been to start off, she'd clearly gotten over that hurdle. She couldn't tell who was more into it: the writhing Maddy, or the diligently working Rosalie.

"That's it," Delta said, kissing Maddy's neck and toying with the smaller girl's nipples as she watched Rosalie work away, peeking over Maddy's shoulder. "Keep it going, blondie. You're making our new teammate feel real welcome."