Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 03

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a Futanari succubus.
5k words
4.76
21.5k
29

Part 3 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

*

"Hn--hah?" Beatrice couldn't believe what she just heard. The futanari had stopped massaging her cock for a while now. She just sat on the edge of the stone altar, taken aback by the twin-tailed girl's outburst of anguish, caused by--how it ultimately seemed to Beatrice-- nonreciprocal love.

"I'm saying that this blonde slut is desperate for a futanari cock," Priscilla said with a forced smile and spread Victoria's pussy lips to reveal her welcoming wet hole. "What are you still waiting for? I find it hard to believe she's not your type, but I suppose that is why the High Priest, Lord Lucarad offered me as well, just in case you had a fetish for girls cursed with tiny breasts."

Beatrice didn't answer. Priscilla, was it? Despite everything she said a minute ago, this girl is inviting me to fuck her... Friend? Sister? Lover? While she just watches with an aching heart? She's even offering herself despite having feelings for that big-breasted blonde?

"Why are you hesitating?" Priscilla asked. "Your cock is still hard, which means you want to fuck at least one of us, right?"

Suddenly, Beatrice thought the same thing. Why am I hesitating? Just moments before I couldn't help but masturbate and pleasure myself over and over again in front of everyone, not caring about what they might think of me! No, I completely forgot about their existence! What has changed now? Is it that "Arousal" system? Is it controlling me that much?

Beatrice mentally brought up in her mind's eye the specific stat.

Arousal Points 10/20 (+0.01/sec)

Wasn't it at seven Points before? Beatrice tried to recall through the haze of pleasure and orgasms. Either way, it is recovering at a frightening rate!

Though Beatrice had no clock to tell how much time had passed, by doing quick math in her head she started to realize how fast her AP would max out every time.

"If these girls are not to your liking, we have many others!" The white-haired High Priest said loudly, from farther away. "If you've taken fancy to Helen, you may use her however you see fit to satiate your lust!"

"N-no-no, it's fine!" Beatrice responded quickly while she was still lucid. Arousal wasn't the issue--Victoria and Priscilla were plenty hot.

Ah! Beatrice nearly gasped and her eyes went wide. She had completely forgotten about the redhead she was enamored with mere minutes before and looked beneath the altar she was still sitting on. Helen was on the floor, at Beatrice's feet. She was leaning with her back against the altar with her eyes closed, sucking on her index finger while rubbing herself between her legs. Helen's blissful face was as clean as it could be, which--as Beatrice summarized--meant that she cleaned herself off with her fingers and licked them clean, now savoring the aftertaste.

That scene made Beatrice's dick swell to its full form. It ached to ravage the redhead, who was clearly lost in pleasure and would probably indeed let herself be used in any way Beatrice wanted. Isn't this what I wanted? Why I came here? Beatrice thought, fighting desperately against her base instincts that grew stronger with each passing second. No, Beatrice wanted to take care of something else, something fleeting--Priscilla!

Beatrice looked at the petite blue-haired girl, who now ended up in a rather awkward position along with Victoria--their further fate entirely dependant on Beatrice's choice. They both looked at Beatrice.

Victoria's surface thoughts were easy to read for Beatrice. The blonde looked at the futanari with guilty anticipation. She breathed hard, her face was flushed, and she kept squirming and rubbing her thighs craving for more stimulation that Priscilla stopped providing.

Priscilla's pained expression was more complex. Beatrice looked deeply into Priscilla's teary eyes, trying to figure the girl out, and her relationship with Victoria. Though Priscilla clearly waited for Beatrice's response, it wasn't clear what result she was truly hoping for.

She already cried once, Beatrice thought. If I reject her now completely, take the redhead for my pleasure, while ignoring all of what Priscilla had done, how she poured her heart and soul out... How would she handle it? What would happen to her? What would it say about me?

This strange cult seems eager to please me in any way I see fit, but what about those I reject so blatantly? Would there be consequences for them? I find it hard to believe there wouldn't be, considering how easily their High Priest was ready to discard his offering for a different one.

"My Lady, Beatrice--" Lucarad addressed the futanari again, but she interrupted him.

"It's fine!" Beatrice said loudly and got off the altar that she spent all her time on in this world up until now. "I've made my choice!"

_

When Beatrice stood up--tall and proud in the nude, all her assets on full display in front of two dozen people--she caught herself with the thought that she should have been way more embarrassed than she was. And yet--despite her hard dick pointing at the ceiling as it swayed from side to side with each of the futanari's movements--Beatrice felt no shame in the slightest. Was it because of the whole Arousal system? Because of her Succubi race? Or was it simply her true pervert nature taking over?

That didn't matter to her now. She had to concentrate all of her willpower on one task. Beatrice walked past the redhead who was in her own little world of pleasure. The futanari did not dare to look at the lewd redhead, fearing her own uncontrollable impulses. She instead slowly moved toward Victoria and Priscilla, toward the offerings this cult provided.

Beatrice was always partial to women with big tits, but something about the twin-tailed girl seemed particularly enticing. Was it just her petite, youthful body? Sure, Priscilla looked around twenty years old and her body was in its prime, but Victoria did not look more than a couple of years older and had much more womanly, voluptuous shapes.

At first, it was Priscilla's open, playful attitude that caught Beatrice's attention. Something, that Beatrice rarely experienced directed directly towards her in her past life. And definitely never that blatantly by a girl she never even met before.

Usually, that kind of open seduction would mean that the girl wanted something--either cheap thrills or money. Either way, it was an attitude Beatrice used to look down upon. In retrospect, she realized--all too late--that she looked down upon it because it was either not directed toward her, or she foolishly and cowardly avoided the places where she could experience it.

But here, even if all these people did want something from Beatrice, she had nothing to offer but her good looks and her hard, willing cock. On top of that, whatever this group of people really was, it looked like they practically worshipped her. If these people wanted a lustful sex goddess, Beatrice was more than willing to play the part.

And here I thought that goddess was innocent to these kinds of things, Beatrice thought as the realization set in that she could choose whichever pretty girl she wanted to fuck. If this keeps up, it really will be a one-of-a-kind experience.

Beatrice reached the two girls, who were both on their knees by now. They looked up at the futanari, past her erect dick that would have cast a shadow on Victoria's face, had it not been for the poor lighting.

Beatrice wanted to fuck Priscilla, she really did. But the girl had become more than just a faceless fuck-toy to be used. Beatrice pitied her. She wanted to treat her properly. But she also wanted to shove her dick inside the twin-tailed girl... Grab her narrow hips and drive her up and down a futanari's girthy cock. Watch Priscilla's flat stomach, impatient to fill her insides with semen... Fuck I really am a pervert, Beatrice thought while dirtier and dirtier images flashed through her mind. No, she deserves a different prize first.

"Victoria," Beatrice finally spoke and looked the naked blonde in the eyes. "If you want my dick inside you, turned around and lick Priscilla's pussy."

"Ah!" Victoria and Priscilla gasped in unison. Their eyes opened wide, Priscilla's cheeks turned as red as cherries.

"B-but... Your tits... I want to..." Victoria mumbled sheepishly.

"Do you really only think about yourself?" Beatrice asked Victoria with a strong, scolding tone. "Are you always that selfish? Or only when you're in heat?"

Am I pushing this too far? Beatrice wondered. No, if they see me as someone to be revered, I have to display a strong, confident, commanding side. And I must learn how far I can push my authority in this group.

"I'm n-not... Selfish!" Victoria moaned. Her hands buried between her closely-held together thighs. "After all I did... I just... You're so... I was ordered to take care of your needs! That's why... I... Wanted to... Your breasts--"

"If you make Priscilla cum, I'll let you touch my breasts," Beatrice interrupted Victoria's excuses. "What I want right now is to take care of my needs by using your pussy while I watch you take that girl to heaven with your tongue. Now turn around!"

Victoria stared at Beatrice's breasts, then at Beatrice's cock. After an audible swallow, Victoria turned around on all fours, raising her into the air toward the succubus's cock, while lowering her face to Priscilla's crotch.

Priscilla hesitated for a moment. It seemed she could not foresee such a scenario and could not believe it even as it was happening. But she did lean slightly back, resting her hands on the floor. Finally, without saying a word, Priscilla parted her legs for Victoria.

Yes, this is my will, so you have no choice, Beatrice thought. No need to sugarcoat it. Especially for Priscilla--that way it will be easier for her to accept what she wanted all along.

Priscilla's chest moved up and down, barely able to withstand the anticipation. She trembled just from Victoria placing her hands behind Priscilla's thighs while the blonde moved closer with her mouth to the petite girl's dripping pussy.

"Ahhhh!" Priscilla moaned and closed her eyes when Victoria's lips finally touched her most sensitive area.

From her position, Beatrice could not see the details, but the slurping sounds coming from where the girls were connected, and Priscilla's loud moans gave the futanari all the information she needed. When Beatrice saw Victoria run her hand down to her own clit and start rubbing it while juices dripped from her pussy, she could no longer hold back.

Beatrice got down on her knees and pressed the tip of her hard cock against Victoria's overflowing wet pussy.

"Mmmn," Victoria moaned while servicing Priscilla's clit with her tongue. Her juices ran down the futanari's shaft, signaling how ready she was. She slid her hand across the length of Beatrice's cock, aiming it inside her slippery hole.

This was simply too much for Beatrice. She grabbed Victoria's thighs and thrust deep inside her pussy, shoving her entire length inside in a single motion.

"Mmmmm!" Victoria moaned into Priscilla's pussy. The rough movement pushed her further into Priscilla, who could not have been happier.

"Ahn, yes!" Priscilla moaned. She leaned forward and put her hands into the blonde's luscious hair. Priscilla grabbed Victoria's head tightly and pushed her deeper into her crotch. "Aahhhhh! Yes! This is where your lying lips belong! Right here, sucking on my clit!"

While Priscilla used Victoria's upper lips for her pleasure, Beatrice pounded the blonde's pussy as fast as she could. She could not control herself. She was in heaven.

My threesome! My first threesome! Beatrice kept repeating in her mind while she grunted and moaned. It was one thing to watch two girls have fun with each other. But to participate in it. To have one of the girls willingly service them both, to fuck her roughly while all three of them moaned, thinking of nothing else but their pleasure. How could she hold back?

Beatrice was too excited. She felt the familiar, pleasurable pressure building, and she gladly raced toward it. Her cock was aching to release inside Victoria's tight pussy. She thrust hard and deep into Victoria until the rising pleasure overwhelmed her and she shot her first stream of cum into Victoria's pussy. Beatrice groaned and sunk her nails into Victoria's plump ass while continuing to unload inside the lustful blonde's warm pussy.

-5 Arousal Points

Level up!

Additional Skill Points available!

_

"Yes, that's it! Oh, don't stop!" Priscilla moaned as she kept holding Victoria's head, pushing it into her throbbing clit. Priscilla wrapped her skinny legs around Victoria's upper back, like a spider that caught its prey. The blonde was not going anywhere until she properly satisfied Priscilla.

And Victoria gladly obliged. She held tightly onto Priscilla's small ass, raking it with her fingernails.

"Ahhh, yes!" Priscilla screamed and threw her head back. She bit her lower lip as tears of joy formed in the corners of her eyes.

Beatrice did away with the announcements of the system from her mind's eye. Beatrice was still inside the voluptuous blonde that she just came into. There was no way she would interrupt her first threesome to fiddle with stats and skills. Neither could she possibly go limp during a threesome, despite having already cum four times. Seeing the two girls enjoy each other made the futanari swell again and it was the perfect opportunity to finish what she had started.

Beatrice was well aware that she came first, without bringing Victoria to climax. And that simply could not be left unattended. What kind of a revered lust hero was she, if she couldn't make a slutty big-tittied blonde cum at least once? Beatrice was not about to quit. Her pride as a newly-summoned succubus was on the line!

As her dick hardened, Beatrice moved her hips again, sliding her back and forth inside Victoria's cum-lubricated pussy.

"A-again!?" Beatrice heard Victoria's surprised voice, shocked about the succubus's lack of any refractory period. Victoria must have parted her mouth from Priscilla's pussy, because the petite girl clamped down on Victoria with her legs, tightening her grip and putting the blonde back in her rightful place.

"YEESSS!!" Beatrice heard the High Priest's ecstatic voice behind her. "Our Savior celebrates her arrival to this world in the only proper way--by bringing pleasure to the sexually frustrated! Drowning them and herself in lust! We must follow the example of our Savior!"

"Everyone, unleash your lust!" The high priest screamed even louder. "Your pent-up feelings, your frustrations, your deepest desires that you held back for so long in preparation for this ritual, let it all loose! We must celebrate and bless this day by joining our naked bodies in the oldest and holiest of human acts! An act that brings love! An act that brings life! An act that shall bring us salvation!"

Through her peripheral vision, Beatrice saw men and women all around her undress and remove their robes. But the succubus only cared about the two girls in front of her and paid little mind to what the others did around them. Similarly, Priscilla and Victoria paid no attention to the other priests and priestesses. In fact, neither of them reacted to the newly-started orgy at all. Perhaps, they did not even notice. All of their attention was on each other.

As Beatrice moved in and out of Victoria, she realized that all the present men and women were already naked, engaged in sexual acts with each other. One bald man fucked a skinny, bent-over brunette from behind, while another man took her head and pushed her down on his cock, shoving it down the woman's throat. He rocked his hips back and forth to his own rhythm. Each time he entered her all the way up to his balls, his cock bulged her throat.

Two other women--twins it seemed--sat in the corner and scissored each other. Several men were around them, stroking their cocks while a young woman with short red hair serviced them.

Beatrice even recognized the high priest--the only one here with white hair--having his way with Helen. She was on all fours, with her robes pulled over her, thrusting his cock inside her ass. The high priest pushed the redhead's face against the stone altar, where she gagged on Beatrice's cock earlier before. Helen moaned in pleasure and scraped her fingernails against the stone, clearly enjoying giving herself to carnal pleasures.

But despite all the men and women losing themselves in depravity, not a single one of them dared approach and interfere with Beatrice's threesome. Not once did one come within a ten-foot radius of the succubus. Are they too scared to disturb us? Beatrice wondered. Is it per High Priest's instructions? As long as they did not get in her way, Beatrice didn't care.

_

As the dark oval room filled with echoes of grunting men and moaning women, fucking all around the Succubus, Beatrice concentrated her efforts on Victoria.

Beatrice moved her hips faster and faster. Each of Beatrice's thrusts into Victoria pushed the blonde into Priscilla's pussy. Slowly, but surely, Beatrice took control of Priscilla's pleasure. The faster and deeper the futanari moved, the greater stimulation Priscilla received from Victoria. Priscilla moaned each time Beatrice reached Victoria's deepest point. Beatrice felt as if she was fucking the petite twin-tailed girl.

"Mfm, yesh," Victoria moaned through her busy mouth as her body trembled. She moved her hips against Beatrice's cock, eagerly slamming her shaking hips against Beatrice.

"Ugh, I'm--" Beatrice gasped. She felt the pleasure emanating from her cock rising rapidly. But she wasn't alone. Victoria pushed her hips with all her force, impaling herself on the futanari's rod. Beatrice heard the blonde's muffled screams as she tensed up and her pussy clamped down around the futanari's aching cock.

Even as she came, Victoria buried her face into Priscilla's pussy. That, combined with the excitement of seeing her dear sister lost in pleasure, brought Priscilla closer to her own climax.

"Ah, yes!" Priscilla screamed. "Make me cum! Aaaah! Make me cum, Victoria-chan!"

The blonde's inner muscles kept pulsing around the futanari's cock inside her, and that sent Beatrice over the edge. She gripped Victoria's hips tightly and thrust into her shaking pussy, exploding inside Victoria.

As Beatrice filled Victoria with her cum, the blonde gripped Priscilla's ass and pulled the petite girl's hips into her face, shoving her tongue deep inside Priscilla's pussy. Priscilla lost herself in pleasure.

"I love you! Ahn!" Priscilla screamed as her whole body shook from head to toe. "I love you so much, Victoria-chan! Victoria-chan! Victoriaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!"

With shaking hands and legs, Priscilla kept pushing down Victoria, trying to raise her pleasure as much as possible. To extend her orgasm as long as possible.

-5 Arousal Points

Level up!

Additional Skill Points available!

Again, information tabs appeared in Beatrice's mind's eye, informing her of progress in this world's system, and again Beatrice removed them from her mind's eye. It was a distraction from the scene before her.

12