Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 04

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
5.4k words
4.71
16.5k
22

Part 4 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

Huh? Beatrice blinked twice. They've made so little progress? I could've sworn that fat guy was about to blow his load at least five minutes ago! I was analyzing my stats and reading information tabs all this time, and yet...

Beatrice did not have a watch to look at the time, but she had the next best thing her character's information in which three of her stats had a clearly defined recovery rate per second. Beatrice popped open her information and checked the one stat that was recovering in points.

Arousal Points 1/30 (+0.01/sec)

That confirms it! Beatrice thought. No matter how the system rounds up the Points to full, no more than three minutes could have possibly passed.

Beatrice could have sworn that she spent a lot of time analyzing her stats and reading the information tabs. But Beatrice's system information was manifesting inside her mind. Reading through several pages of a book might take minutes, but the thoughts and processes inside a human--or in this case, a Succubus's--mind operate on another level.

Beatrice had no intention to waste a single moment while she waited for the High Priest to be done with Helen. Better learn as much as I can about myself within the system while I have the time, Beatrice thought. The skills! The class description implied I should have a large variety of them. Most of the cool skills probably come at later levels and might take considerable effort to unlock, but I need to understand what I have to work with right now. Before I get to those Skill Points I was offered for leveling up.

Now, how to get that information? Beatrice wondered and tried imagining in her mind what her skill tab could look like. Skills?

Skill List

Name Craft Rank

Unnatural Beauty Mischief B

Succubus's Wings Combat F

Succubus's Thermoregulation Combat E

Succubus's Tail Eros F

Futanari Succubus's Dick Eros E

Futanari Succubus's Semen Eros E

Sharp Claws Combat F

Daze Mischief E

Bingo! Beatrice smiled and proceeded to check her skills one by one.

Skill Name: Unnatural Beauty

Skill Rank: B

Type: Mischief Craft / Passive

Cost: -

Cooldown: -

Description: Such is the beauty of a Succubus that few can resist staring at her. Many may find the succubus to be the most beautiful female they have ever laid their eyes on. Great Willpower or B-Rank and higher protective spells are required to remain unaffected by the Succubus's beauty.

Skill Name: Succubus's Wings

Rank: F

Type: Combat Craft / Passive

Cost: -

Cooldown: -

Description: Tiny wings on Succubus's back. Hardly anything more than decorative.

Can protect from fall damage by additional 2 feet compared to humans.

Skill Name: Succubus's Thermoregulation

Rank: E

Type: Combat Craft / Passive

Cost: -

Cooldown: -

Description: The Succubus's body is able to control its body temperature slightly more effectively than a Human. This allows the Succubus to withstand colder and warmer climates for long periods of time before suffering damage or ailments such as frostbite, ultimately making it easier to wear skimpy outfits.

Skill Name: Succubus's Tail

Rank: F

Type: Eros Craft / Passive

Cost: -

Cooldown: -

Description: One of the lesser-known weaknesses of a Succubus. With little protection from damage, the tail is also one of Succubus's most sensitive erogenous zones. Even grabbing a Succubus's tail can severely weaken them. The full extent of the debilitating impact depends greatly on the extent of the Succubus's Arousal.

Wait, what!? Beatrice was shocked at the discovery she made just now. The first thing she did was wrap her tail around her waist to keep her weakness close and out of reach of prying hands. Did Succubi really have such a weakness? Beatrice had to admit that she did not know much about Succubi apart from their mythical great powers and fondness for carnal pleasures. I'll need to be more careful in the future.

Skill Name: Futanari Succubus's Dick

Rank: E

Type: Eros Craft / Passive

Cost: -

Cooldown: -

Description: Even among the already-rare Succubi, a rarer being still is a Futanari Succubus. Possessing the reproductive organs of both genders, it is the only type of Succubus that can successfully impregnate female Humans.

The five-inch dick of a Succubus might not look like much at first, but what it lacks in length it makes up with its veiny girth, ensuring a 'tight fit' in nearly every situation.

A successful climax lowers Arousal by 5 Points.

No cooldown? That's what Victoria said, Beatrice smiled at her little joke.

Skill Name: Futanari Succubus's Semen

Rank: E

Type: Eros Craft / Toggle

Cost: -

Cooldown: 60s

Description: The Sperm of a Futanari Succubus cannot impregnate unless the Succubus chooses to do so. Self-impregnation not possible no matter how much a sex-crazed Futanari Succubus may wish to do so.

Upon ejaculation can release up to 50ml of semen at high velocity. The amounts of semen decrease rapidly with each consecutive climax.

Beatrice glanced at the naked Victoria. The succubus had no conscious intention of getting the blonde pregnant, and yet she had mixed feeling about her discovery that Victoria was beyond a doubt "safe". Obviously, Beatrice would not want to get any woman pregnant unless the woman wished for it. And yet. And yet. What was this fleeting feeling of subtle disappointment? Was it the "male" part of her that had the natural urge to spread its seed? And to know that there was no chance. No risk. Unless she decided to. Only one way or the other with a hundred percent guarantee...

Beatrice tried not to dwell on the thought and checked her remaining skills.

Skill Name: Sharp Claws

Rank: F

Type: Combat Craft / Toggle

Cost: 6 Stamina per minute

Cooldown: 10 seconds

Description: A Succubus can extend its fingernails into sharp, long, deadly claws. Often considered as a sure tell sign of the Succubus preparing for combat, it can also be a feign to scare off any unwanted company.

Once activated, increases the Succubus's Physical Attack by 25%.

Well, that looks underwhelming, to say the least, Beatrice frowned. And it basically halts my Stamina regeneration. No wonder this skill is ranked as the bottom of the barrel. The "toggle" most likely means that I can activate and deactivate it at will. I'll have to test it out at some point, but the cooldown is most likely in place to prevent me from activating the skill for a split second during an attack and then toggling it off to conserve Stamina.

Skill Name: Daze

Rank: E

Type: Mischief Craft / Active

Cost: 10 Stamina

Cooldown: 30s

Description: A single-target magic spell to temporarily disorient an opponent. The target will be affected for up to 20 seconds. Maximum cast range 20 feet. The target must be in a clear line of sight. This Skill may be resisted by higher-level enemies.

Beatrice let out a deep sigh. Most of these are atrocious, the succubus concluded when she closed her last skill's information tab. There is no way I'm going anywhere near a fight with the abilities of this caliber.

Going through her current skills reaffirmed Beatrice's earlier strategic plan--fucking her way to power. And she had to use her Skill Points accordingly.

_

Alright, I should have some unspent Skill Points, right? Beatrice thought, further analyzing her character's system. Let me see... "Skill Points"?

Skill Points

Total Skill Points 12

Unused Skill Points 4

Skill Points in Combat Craft 3

Skill Points in Mischief Craft 2

Skill Points in Eros Craft 3

Oh, I received four Skill Points total during the level-ups? Alright, that should give me some options. Now, to see how they work...

Skill Points

Total Skill Points -- 12. Unused Skill Points -- 4.

Skill Points are used to enhance skills and acquire new skills Requirements must be met to acquire and enhance skills.

Hmm, seems simple enough, Beatrice thought. Now, about those requirements... If I wanted to enhance a skill... Skill enhancement... What would the requirements be for the [Unnatural Beauty] skill?

Skill Enhancement: Unnatural Beauty (+1)

Skill Rank: A

Type: Mischief Craft / Passive

Cost: -

Cooldown: -

Description: Such is the beauty of a Succubus that few can resist staring at her. Straight women turn gay for her, Men cannot help themselves but lust for her body, overcome by the desire to impregnate the succubus and have her bear their child.

Great Willpower or A-Rank and higher protective spells are required to remain unaffected by the Succubus's beauty.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 15

Skill Points in Mischief Craft: 15

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 8

Oh, Jesus! Alright, some leveling required for that one. What about new skills? And since my current strategy is to use my Succubus body to its full potential... Sex Craft!

In her mind's eye, Beatrice navigated through her skill tree, searching for skills she could learn, oblivious to the priest orgy around her. Then she came upon a skill that instantly piqued her interest.

Skill Name: Arousal Pool

Rank: F

Type: Eros Craft / Passive

Cost: -

Cooldown: -

Description: Increases Arousal Points cap by 10 Points and additional 2 Points per level.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 3

"Sold!" Beatrice said out loud and acquired her first new passive skill. Sure, it would have been wiser to refrain from spending her Skill Points so soon and so impulsively, but Beatrice also learned to appreciate having a clearer head. Like a drowning woman that finally got above the surface to fill her lungs with fresh air, being able to think about other things than sex and having some self-awareness was refreshing. At least for a short moment.

This should help me keep a clearer mind for at least a couple of minutes longer, she thought, and checked her current AP stat.

Arousal Points 3/46 (+0.01/sec)

Still nowhere near optimal, but at least it gives me an hour until I really start losing it, Beatrice thought after doing quick math in her head. It's going to be a long day...

Hmm, could I just enhance this skill also? Beatrice wondered and inspected the enhancement information of [Arousal Pool].

Skill Enhancement: Arousal Pool (+1)

Rank: E

Type: Eros Craft / Passive

Cost: -

Cooldown: -

Description: Increases Arousal Points cap by 20 Points and additional 5 Points per level.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 5

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 6

Not just yet, eh? In that case, it might be wise to invest in my main weapon...

Skill Enhancement: Futanari Succubus's Dick (+1)

Rank: D

Type: Eros Craft / Passive

Cost: -

Cooldown: -

Description: Even among the already-rare Succubi, a rarer being still is a Futanari Succubus. Possessing the reproductive organs of both genders, it is the only type of Succubus that can successfully impregnate female Humans.

The six-inch thick and veiny dick of a Succubus is able to contort its shape to perfectly fit most desired holes. Tight or loose, it fills them all, ensuring a "tight fit" in every situation.

A successful climax lowers Arousal Points by 20% of maximum AP.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 2

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 4

Ah, it switched to percentage removal? Must be because of the rapid increase of the Arousal Point cap. And my dick is increased by an additional inch? It's not like five inches is small or anything, but... For the additional Arousal Point removal, I probably have no choice but to enhance the skill. Yes, for the Points, Beatrice reasoned. Though, in all likelihood even if the enhancement just increased the size by half an inch Beatrice would have still enhanced the skill.

As echoes of moans and screams of pleasure grew louder and louder Beatrice returned from her character management back into reality. She looked around and saw about what could have been expected to take place while she was fiddling with her Skills.

Most of the girls were already covered in cum. A few of them laid on the floor exhausted. Most of the girls--even those that were exhausted beyond the point that they could move or form coherent sentences-- were still taken for yet another round by the men that still had the stamina to continue.

The two twins were on their knees, with arched backs, facing each other. Each of the women had one man behind them. They were both probably at least twice the age of the women as they already had plenty of gray hair on their heads and chests. They held the two women's arms behind their backs and pushed their faces into each other.

The men clearly didn't care if they kissed or not and simply used them for their pleasure, which the twins seemed to enjoy. The women simply swayed there with their cheeks pressed against each other, tongues rolled out, and eyes rolled back. They moaned and giggled meekly. Their breasts were flopping back and forth while the men took them roughly from behind.

A young woman with short red hair laid not far from them, passed out with a happy smile on her face. Even with the poor lights from torches on the walls, Beatrice could see that the redhead barely had a square inch of skin that wasn't covered in semen.

The High Priest himself had just finished unloading into Helen's butt. As soon as he pulled out, the redhead turned around and lunged at his thin, long cock, licking it clean with her tongue.

The orgy was reaching its conclusion.

_

As the sex orgy concluded Beatrice and Lucarad found themselves knowingly looking at each other. Still on the floor, next to Victoria and Priscilla, Beatrice looked directly into the eyes of the High Priest. The High Priest stared right back into the eyes of the naked succubus while he wiped the remaining liquids on his cock against Helen's face. It was clear to both Lucarad and Beatrice that their sexual desires had been tamed, at least for now, and time had finally come for open communication.

Beatrice stood up from the floor. For the first time, she was fully conscious of her nakedness and not as dismissive of it as before. Especially when Beatrice found more and more dazed eyes looking straight right at her. Men and women alike looked at their Savior in wonder. Many of them were still recovering from the unrestrained, primal sex, and some were still basking in the afterglow of their orgasm.

"Wonderful! Simply wonderful! Our Saviors body is second to none!" The high priest was the first to speak. He spoke loudly and passionately, barely restraining his voice from shouting. Victoria, Priscilla, please tell us of your experience with the Savior!"

"Ah!" Victoria gasped and looked around. All eyes were now on her. She seemed uncomfortable with such attention. The blonde pulled her legs closer and tighter, and meekly covered her nipples with one arm. She looked lost at what to say. Victoria looked at the succubus that took her from behind not long ago, and stuttered, "I-I... It was..."

Why is she so ashamed now? Beatrice wondered. Is this not a normal occurrence among these priests? Was she simply lost in the moment with Priscilla? Did she not expect the High Priests question? Beatrice couldn't deny that she too was interested in hearing a review on her own performance.

"Speechless I see," The High Priest put words into Victoria's mouth. "I understand. We can only imagine how hard it is to compose yourself after experiencing what you did. And with the image of a perfect being still right here, before your very eyes. The memory of her inside you still fresh, forever burned into your mind... I understand. Though concealing even an inch of that smooth, immaculate skin is a crime against all humanity, it seems we have no other choice.

We must gift our lady Beatrice new clothing and dress ourselves, lest we risk losing our minds from staring at her most seductive parts for too long! Cindy, Mindy, what are you waiting for!? Bring our gifts to the Savior!"

While the High Priest and most of his followers put their robes back on, two buck naked voluptuous brunettes grabbed one small package each, wrapped in fine red cloth, and rushed to Beatrice, holding the packages in front of them. The succubus recognized the twins that were scissoring each other earlier before they got passed around like cheap whores during their lust-induced stupor. But it did not escape Beatrice's attention that as one of the twins ran, a little bit of white liquid rolled down her cheek to the corner of her lips. The woman licked it off before she reached the succubus.

When Cindy and Mindy stopped a few feet before Beatrice they bowed before the succubus and held up the packages like humble gifts from commoners to a queen.

"Behold, Lady Beatrice," Lucarad spoke again, pointing to the twins. "Humble gifts from our small congregation!"

The packages or the twins? Beatrice wondered half-jokingly. Considering her experience with Victoria and Priscilla, the succubus couldn't be certain, but she decided not to ask and simply took the first package and opened it. Inside Beatrice found two pieces of light-blue lingerie.

Beatrice held it up and wondered exactly how much was it supposed to cover. The lace bra and panties--though undoubtedly pretty--were barely a step above a string bikini set. Then again, ever since Beatrice got off that stone altar, she didn't feel particularly cold either. No doubt thanks to that [Succubus's Thermoregulation] skill, she thought. Well, it is pretty, and I should wear at least something. I can always get something else later.

With that reasoning and slight curiosity about what could be in the second package, Beatrice put on her new panties. This won't hide my penis at all, Beatrice thought when the fabric pressed her flaccid penis against her body. If anything, it accentuated her penis, and anyone not completely distracted by her giant breasts would notice it immediately.

With the bra, she had to fumble more than she would have liked to. In hindsight, it wasn't surprising, and Beatrice should have expected it since she never wore a bra in her previous life. But the priests had no way of knowing that, and Beatrice grew increasingly embarrassed as she awkwardly tried to hook the bra together behind her back.

Each passing second seemed like an hour, Beatrice started to sweat. How hard can it possibly be? Beatrice cursed at herself. Why am I fucking up something so simple so hard?

Even the High Priest's wide grin noticeably wavered for a moment as he watched Beatrice grunt and struggle. Finally, with a deep sigh of relief, Beatrice succeeded. She half-expected some achievement to appear, like "Putting on your first bra", but thankfully Beatrice was spared the fate of a jab from a sarcastic system.

12