Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 13

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
4.2k words
4.77
8.8k
9
0

Part 13 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

`Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

"Yesssss," Olivia purred when Beatrice slowly pushed the tip of her tail and parted Olivia's labia. The poor, deprived girl was so wet, that the tail slid in effortlessly.

The pleasure was equally intense for Beatrice. She bit her lower lip as she aligned her own pussy with Olivia's swollen shaft, aching for release. And while Beatrice slid deeper inside Olivia's cave of wonders, she lowered her hips and filled her own tight, wonderful cave.

"Aahhh!" Beatrice moaned as the air was pushed out of her lungs in tandem with having her pussy jammed full of thick girl-cock.

"Ooohh, yesssss~~!" Olivia screamed in pleasure unapologetically when the pleasure from both her sex organs reached her brain. She did not even have to do anything. The girl simply leaned back against her arms, threw her head back, and let the pleasure take over her mind and body.

Meanwhile, the horny succubus held nothing back and fucked herself silly, using Olivia's temporary cock as her own personal toy.

"Yes! Yes! yes!" Beatrice screamed in ecstasy while she jumped up and down Olivia's fat, hard rod. Her giant tits bounced in the opposite direction. The sight was magical, and the body of a succubus took care of itself well--Beatrice was free to enjoy herself without the fear of her tits ever sagging despite her impressive proportions.

As Beatrice jammed Olivia's cock deep inside her gushing twat, her own cock swayed up and down, trembling as it prepared to shoot yet another magical load of cum into the air. That alone would have been enough to make the horny succubus cum in minutes. But the addition of another layer of pleasure coming her tail, which Beatrice used to thrust in and out of Olivia's tight little hole, was enough to make Beatrice cum right then and there.

Cum flew from Beatrice's swaying cock, covering both girls with thick loads. It was the third time Beatrice had cum in the past half-hour, yet the amounts of cum were as large as ever. Olivia was in her own blissful little world and didn't even notice how she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out to catch stray ropes of cum that flew in all directions.

-19 AP

At the same time, Beatrice kept pumping so much semen into Olivia's pussy that any girl would get pregnant. But Beatrice did not choose to do so just yet. Her Skill [Futanari Succubus's Semen] was kept toggled off the entire time. She made sure to do that while she was sane so that she did not impregnate every girl in the city during the highs of her horniness.

Instead, Beatrice continued slamming hard down against Olivia's cock, shoving it as deep as she could into her hungry cunt. Neither did she stop fucking Olivia's pussy. Even as she continued spasming and moaning in throes of orgasm, she just kept fucking herself to ever greater heights of pleasure. Beatrice's cock was hard, her tail ached for tight, wet pussy, and she swore to never ever deprive herself of her desires again.

Beatrice finally let go of Olivia's cock, unleashing all the built-up tension all at once.

"OOOOOOHHHH~" Olivia screamed and fell back. She could not take it anymore. She had never experienced anything like this. What girl did?

Both girls lost themselves. As Beatrice fucked herself silly she pinched her own nipples--taking a page from Olivia's book--and discovered to the surprise of no one that she quite liked the tinge of pain to spice up her mind-blowing orgasms.

An ordinary human would have simply passed out from so much continuous stimulation, but Beatrice just kept going. Going and smiling. She was finally free. Free of inhibition. Free of reservations or pent-up frustrations. With each thrust, she accepted herself more. Not ashamed, but proud. Proud of everything she liked. Everything she enjoyed. Everything she experienced and would experience.

Maybe that's why Beatrice was so hard on Olivia? She did not want the twenty-one-year-old to make the same mistakes Beatrice did, when she had a life full of potential ahead of her. Some of it will be good. Some will be painful. Olivia has to experience it all! And so will Beatrice!

And as both girls experienced the pleasure they provided for each other, Olivia's swollen, hurting cock could not take it anymore. Mere seconds after Beatrice let it loose, it throbbed and twitched and trembled under the succubus's relentless assault, until finally, Olivia erupted and unleashed her own cum deep inside Beatrice. The succubus clamped down on Olivia's cock, and as the sperm hit her womb, Beatrice let out a guttural moan and climaxed for one more time.

-19 AP

Level up!

Additional Skill Point available!

_

"Incredible," Olivia uttered weakly as she wiped away sweat and cum off her forehead. She laid on the fresh, summer moss, next to Beatrice, both of the girls were covered in each other's semen.

"Don't you feel silly now, that you could have slept through your entire life without experiencing something like this?" Beatrice asked Olivia while gently caressing her giant, cum-stained breasts.

"I... I would like to do this again... After..." Olivia searched for words as she came to grips with herself, the possibilities before her, as well as responsibilities.

"I understand," Beatrice said, seeing how the ninja girl struggled. The succubus then rolled and gave Olivia a soft, gentle kiss on the lips.

After their lips parted, still connected by a thin strand of saliva, Beatrice said, "We both have a lot of things to do. But now, even if you never get a chance to do something like that again, at least you have something to feel good about."

"Y-yeah... Thank you," Olivia said with a tint of melancholy.

As the heat of the moment passed, and both girls calmed down, having each fulfilled their pent-up sexual frustrations, the light around them grew brighter--Ember approached them from just beyond the trees, with an illuminating flame in her hand. As she walked closer, the flame grew dimmer. Ember only kept the bare minimum amount of light necessary for the girls to conduct their business. She made sure they could not be seen from the walls through the thick greenery of the Shadow Woods.

"Here," Ember said and handed the two girls a couple of pieces of clean cloth with her free hand.

Olivia jumped up from the shock, having completely forgotten about Beatrice's bodyguard's presence nearby this entire time. After all--where did the light come from in the dead of night?

Olivia grabbed the cloth and hurried to cover herself from Ember's belittling gaze and annoyingly white teeth that showed through the redhead's grin.

Post-sex cleanup was never glamorous, especially not for someone who produced as much cum as this horny futanari succubus did. However, even as Beatrice cleaned the cum off her otherwise near-silky skin, Beatrice did not feel the slightest hint of guilt or shame. Neither for how she acted, how she enjoyed getting filled with cock in both mouth and pussy, getting covered with the sticky reward that came with climaxing, nor for how she acted toward Olivia, neither for the fact that Ember saw their entire depraved, lust-filled intercourse.

Beatrice and Olivia simply had a good time in the best way they saw fit. They gave in to their desires and they enjoyed themselves without holding back anything. What would they have to be ashamed about? What would they have to hide? If someone even tried to shame either of them for it, it would only show their ignorance and jealousy. Beatrice would know. In her past life, she might have labeled such behavior as 'risqué' or outright 'slutty'. What nonsense! Never again!

This is my time! Beatrice declared with a confidant smile as she put on her panties.

However, the succubus noticed that Olivia did not have as easy of a time getting rid of all her insecurities.

"Did you enjoy the show, Ember?" Beatrice asked with a smile.

"It was entertaining, I must admit," Ember replied with a similar smile.

"Why didn't you join us?"

"I wasn't invited."

"Well, you certainly missed out," Beatrice said. "Not only was the sex incredible, but we also both discovered something new about ourselves, didn't we, Olivia?"

"Ah? Y-yes," Olivia muttered as she hurried to get dressed.

"And what did you discover, Olivia?" Ember asked in a mocking tone. "Your place as our Savior's new little sex toy?"

Beatrice noticed tears form in Olivia's eyes, before the ninja her face in silence and shame.

"Apologize!" Beatrice ordered.

"H-huh?" Ember raised an eyebrow and turned her head toward Beatrice, slightly confused. "Me?"

"Yes, you," Beatrice said.

"For what?" Ember asked, clearly unhappy. "Do I need to remind you that she tried to kill you, and then lied repeatedly just to save her skin? It's fine to have fun with her if you wish to do so, but as far as I'm concerned, her standing with us is far below the masochistic mage!"

"And what is your standing with us?" Beatrice asked.

"I-I..." Ember stuttered. The redhead was clearly taken aback by the change in Beatrice's behavior, but she quickly recovered.

"I am your faithful bodyguard and loyal servant of course!" Ember said and bowed.

"It is also your duty to always be by my side to satisfy my every need," Beatrice reminded Ember.

For a split moment, Beatrice thought she noticed Ember tense up.

"Yes of course! Whatever is your wish, I will carry out my duties in whatever way the Savior sees fit!" Ember said with conviction. "And should you require to test out your capabilities, please do not hold back in experimenting on me!"

She even recited that little instruction from Lucarad, Beatrice thought. So what was that? Did she simply get carried away by mistake? Is she scared Lucarad might find out?

How about a little test? Beatrice thought and approached Ember.

The succubus checked her current stamina.

Stamina Points 60/80 (+0.2/sec)

Heh, time flies by fast when you're having fun, Beatrice thought, marveling at how quickly her Stamina regenerated. 12 Points per minute. And unlike Arousal Points, there were no downsides to this regeneration.

Thus, when Beatrice placed the palms of her hands on Ember's soft cheeks and leaned in for a kiss on the lips, she had more than enough Stamina Points to cast [Arousing Touch].

_

"L-lady Beatrice--" Ember started, but it was too late. The succubus made her move and their lips connected.

Did her lips really feel so good before? Ember wondered as she got light-headed. Beatrice's lips were soft and warm. And when Beatrice's lips slowly parted to make way for her tongue, Ember's lips gladly welcomed it all on their own.

Damn spell, Ember thought as the two girls embraced. A pleasant heat spread through Ember's body. Starting from her lips and mouth--which Beatrice was now thoroughly exploring with her tongue--the heat spread lower. Lower...

"Hnm!" Ember moaned into Beatrice's mouth and squirmed. The pleasant, spreading heat had reached below her abdomen. And after seeing such a wonderful reaction, Beatrice couldn't possibly hold back from putting her hand there. She started to slowly caress Ember's pussy over her blue robes.

But that wasn't enough. Both Beatrice and Ember knew it wasn't enough. The succubus snuck her hand through the redhead's layered robes and slowly worked her fingers past Ember's belly, toward her shaved pussy. Soon Beatrice touched Ember's lower lips directly.

"Ohh!" Ember moaned when her whole body jolted. She momentarily parted from Beatrice's lips, breathing heavily.

"It looks like our show was more than a little entertaining for you," Beatrice said with a devilish grin and kissed the side of Ember's neck. She felt just how wet Ember really was. Her fingers effortlessly slid across Ember's drenched labia. Beatrice knew this reaction was not just from her [Arousing Touch] Skill. The redhead's robes were wet long before Beatrice cast her spell.

Beatrice gently nibbled on Ember's ear and slid two fingers inside the redhead's moist cavern.

"Mm!" Ember moaned again and dug her nails into the Succubus's perfectly smooth skin, nearly piercing the upper layer.

Beatrice moved her fingers in and out of Ember's wet snatch, steadily picking up her pace. The wet squelching sound was blatant, despite all the layers of Ember's robes that should have blocked the obscene sounds.

As Beatrice pumped her two fingers in and out of Ember's drenching snatch, more liquid flowed out and covered Beatrice's hand. The succubus turned her wrist as she continued fingering her bodyguard, in an effort to find and hit her g-spot.

Ember's knees grew weaker. Beatrice felt her bodyguard put more and more weight on her shoulders. By now, it was clear that Ember could no longer even stand upright and would have fallen had it not been for the succubus. Ember was now relying fully on Beatrice for support and--more importantly--for pleasure.

Truthfully, Beatrice did not fully expect such a response from her bodyguard, when she first moved in for the kiss. And with such wonderful reactions, her futa-cock stirred again, despite having climaxed countless times already. However, Beatrice had other plans for Ember's satisfaction.

Beatrice pulled Ember closer and looked past her, at Olivia. The ninja girl was now fully clothed, leaned against the nearest tree, and was staring at the succubus and her prey, unable to take her eyes off the two girls. Olivia's face was flushed, her chest moved up and down. When Beatrice's and Olivia's eyes met, Olivia brought her index finger to her lips instinctively to calm herself, unable to look away from Beatrice's piercing gaze.

After a few more seconds of intense finger-fucking, Beatrice parted her lips from her Ember's upper lips and her fingers from the girl's lower lips.

"Haaah?" Ember breathed heavily and looked at Beatrice in confusion. For a moment, Ember caught herself with the thought of disappointment that the succubus had ceased her movements. The string of glistening saliva that connected the two girls' sweet lips tore when Beatrice took a step backward and revealed a cheeky smile. The succubus had a more devious plan than simply making out with her bodyguard and bringing her to a quick climax.

Ember lost her balance and fell over--her legs still weak and thighs trembling from the stimulation she just experienced, and so rudely was now denied.

"Wh-what happened to you?" Ember asked and looked up at Beatrice. "You're... Different..."

"Oh?" Beatrice raised an eyebrow. "Didn't I say we both discovered something new about ourselves?"

"And what was it?"

"For me?" Beatrice asked with a slight smile and pondered for a moment. She then answered with conviction, "Determination!"

Beatrice then raised her eyes back to Olivia and her smile grew wider. Olivia swallowed hard, afraid to imagine what a Succubus's smile could entail this time.

"Olivia, come here, please," Beatrice spoke aloud. "I have an important task for you."

_

"A-ah, y-yes!" Olivia jumped up and hurried to Beatrice, wary of making the succubus wait.

"Don't worry," Beatrice reassured the ninja girl, feeling her unease. "I only want you to help our mutual friend."

"Ah... H-help how?" Olivia asked and looked at Ember who had a flushed face and was breathing heavily. Though Beatrice's stimulation had stopped, it only made the effects of [Arousing Touch] stronger on an unsatisfied body.

"Well... About that," Beatrice paused and looked through the list of her current Skills.

Skill List

Name Cost Craft Rank

Unnatural Beauty Mischief B

Succubus's Wings Combat F

Succubus's Thermoregulation Combat E

Succubus's Tail (+1) Eros E

Futanari Succubus's Dick (+1) Eros D

Futanari Succubus's Semen Eros E

Sharp Claws 6/m Combat F

Daze 10 Mischief E

Arousal Pool (+1) Eros E

Arousing Touch 25 Eros D

Dick Growing 20 Eros D

Summon Sex Toys 5 Eros F

Refresh Cooldown x? Combat C

At first, Beatrice had thought of giving Olivia a dildo, but on second thought, that would be a little too simple. No, Beatrice decided to check what other options she had.

Skill Points

Total Skill Points 18

Unused Skill Points 2

Skill Points in Combat Craft 4

Skill Points in Mischief Craft 2

Skill Points in Eros Craft 10

Two skill points left to use, huh? Beatrice thought when she double-checked her Skill Point tab. She then brought up the list of unacquired Skills as well as possible Enhancements to her current ones. Beatrice nearly burst out laughing when she saw a Skill that did not serve many purposes to her currently (save a comedic one) but had lots of possible applications in the future.

Skill Name: STRIP!

Rank: F

Type: Mischief Craft / Active

Cost: 10 Stamina

Cooldown: 30 Minutes

Description: Forcibly removes all clothing and armor off a single target. Great Willpower or E-Rank and higher protective spells are required for the target to remain unaffected.

Requires line of sight. Maximum cast range 20 feet.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 5

Great Willpower or protective spells? Beatrice wondered. Assuming that any decent opponents would have ways to resist this, it still might be a hilariously viable way to deal with some mook. Beatrice thought and made a mental note to consider acquiring this Skill later.

Beatrice then moved on to other Skills and hovered over the description of the one Skill that she most assuredly could not wait to upgrade.

Skill Enhancement: Dick Growing (+1)

Rank: C

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 60 Stamina

Cooldown: 30 minutes

Description: Grows a single dick on a single target. The dick is fully functioning but lasts only up to 20 minutes. or until the first climax. Cannot cast on self.

Requires direct skin contact between the Succubus and the target.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 8

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 14

Still out of reach, Beatrice frowned in disappointment when she was reminded of the requirements for the Enhancement. With the requirements being both [Character level: 8] as well as [Skill Points in Eros Craft: 14], even if Beatrice sunk both her unused Skill points into Eros Craft, she'd still need two more levels to unlock that beauty of an upgrade.

But what an upgrade it was! It dealt away with nearly every limitation Beatrice could think of. Or at least mitigated them to the point of not being actively disrupting.

Not today, Beatrice sighed and swiped the description away from her mind's eye, moving on to the next Skill.

The succubus disregarded both the Combat and Mischief Craft Skills. She was looking for something simple for now.

Oh! Beatrice smiled in delight when she found exactly what she was looking for in another possible Enhancement of her current Skills.

12