Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 18

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
4.3k words
4.82
8k
14

Part 18 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

The constantly pleasure-seeking mage did not have to be told twice to climb on top of the futanari's crotch and raise her ass over the throbbing, veiny girl-cock. If anything, Tabitha's face got even more flushed, and her breathing through her mouth more labored. She smiled excitedly as if she was just waiting for an excuse to impale her ass with something thick and hard.

Beatrice relaxed for a moment and simply enjoyed the view of Tabitha's youthful body. Narrow waist, flat stomach, and especially the ample cup size of her perky breasts. Are breast implants really not a thing in this fantasy world? Beatrice wondered, trying to understand how such a skinny woman could keep so much fat in her breasts. Yet Beatrice could see no scars, and as the mage got on top of her in a cowgirl position, her breasts swayed and changed shape under the forces of gravity completely naturally.

But while the succubus appreciated Tabitha's two gifts from God (or Goddess in this world), all of Tabitha's attention was on the futa succubus's thick, glistening rod. She took the veiny, wet piece of meat into her hand the guided the futa-dick to her rectum.

"Ah," a moan escaped Tabitha's lips as she slowly pushed her ass against the girthy tip, and slowly--but surely--pushed down against the straight member, opening the backdoor for her favorite toy with little effort, as it was lubricated by her own throat-slop.

"Ghuh," Beatrice grunted as her cock got buried deep in Tabitha's tight hole in a matter of seconds. She did not even have time to get impressed or give the mage a degrading complement before Tabitha already had begun rocking her hips and massaging her back tunnel with the futa's meat.

Beatrice placed her hands on Tabitha's hips, feeling her hip bones lightly stick out against the skin. The succubus licked her hips and help Tabitha raise her hips, while Beatrice herself begun thrusting up and picking up the pace.

It did not take long for both girls to lose themselves and move faster and faster. Beatrice was amazed at how good her cock felt inside Tabitha's ass. The tightness between the mage's ass and pussy was so similar, it was almost unbelievable. And thanks to the proper lubrication performed by Tabitha, there was no unpleasant friction for either of them.

Beatrice didn't even notice how fast her pleasure built up, as she had already begun to experience the first tingling signals of an approaching orgasm. She had to properly control her rhythm so that she did not climax too fast. Yet she couldn't hold herself back from giving Tabitha more degrading comments they both enjoyed so much.

"What a good little ass-slut!" Beatrice said with a smile as she squeezed Tabitha's hips harder and thrust upward deeper to expand the skinny mage's tight asshole with her fat cock after every compliment.

"Yes! I'm your ass-slut!" Tabitha embraced her role with pride. She met Beatrice's thrusts with her own movement to give the succubus maximum pleasure and milk her cock properly as she was instructed. Like a good little slut. "I'm your throat-slut! Anything you desire! Just please expand my ass more! Rip me open! Use all of my holes as your private cum dumpster! I need your cum! I live for your cum! Fill my ass!"

Hearing such degrading confessions, aroused the succubus even more--hardening her cock and further stretching Tabitha's tight ass.

"Uuuuuu~ " Tabitha moaned and pinched her own nipples as she bounced faster and faster on Beatrice's cock. "I feel you! I feel how much you like my ass!! I love how you're stretching me even more!"

It took considerable effort for Beatrice not to cum already, despite the fact that her dick had clearly been already milked several times this morning, even while the succubus was unconscious. Beatrice theorized that it was that very morning milking that lowered her Arousal Points enough for the succubus to be able to control herself to such an extent and not just fuck Tabitha wildly to a breaking point. Though she probably would love that, Beatrice thought and her dick swelled from that thought.

The thirsty mage had worked her pretty little mouth off, and the succubus--feeling that she could manage to last a little while longer--decided to reward the mage properly for her morning service.

The succubus placed the palm of her hand just below Tabitha's flat stomach and cast [Dick Growing].

_

"OOOOOOOOH~" Tabitha uttered a guttural moan from a sudden magical surge at her abdomen and looked down to confirm her stimulating suspicions. She felt--and then she saw--her already huge clit swell further and further, and further. It grew beyond reason and with it, the burning desire to touch it, to rub it, to suck it, to stick it somewhere. Anywhere. To fuck. To be fucked. And each time Tabitha slammed against Beatrice's girth, each time her asshole stretched a little more, her clit swelled a little more.

"Ah! Ahn! Uah!" Tabitha kept fucking her asshole by slamming herself against the big fat cock of the futanari succubus. With each new thrust, the mage was rewarded with more pleasure in her butt which in turn accelerated the growth of her own throbbing girl-cock.

"What? ... Whaaat.... What is--Aaaaaah!" Tabitha screamed in a mix of shock and ecstasy as her tongue hung from her mouth and her thighs twitched from the double pleasure. She just kept smashing her ass against Beatrice's groin, pummeling her ass with the futanari's thick cock while her small sexual button transformed into a fully formed, functional, aching for satisfaction, battle-ready cock.

Tabitha reached with her hands to her newly formed, aching futa-cock, but Beatrice reacted quickly. The succubus grabbed Tabitha's arms by the wrists and bound them together behind the bouncing girl's back.

"AHN~!" Tabitha cried out. Denied the quick and easy satisfaction of her male organ, she continued to impale herself on Beatrice's cock, desperate to somehow quench her ever-growing thirst for satisfaction. Tabitha even increased the pace with which she fucked herself, jumping up and down on Beatrice's hard cock, ravaging her ass, filling the room with the lewd, squelching sounds of wet flesh of two horny futa's slapping together. All the time Tabitha was unable to take her eyes off her hard, swaying cock.

But Beatrice wasn't done yet. She knew how to properly take care of a cock-whore that got off on choking on cocks. Beatrice sent her tail upward, slithering it along the mage's spine until the tip of her tail reached the mage's neck.

"Ah?" Tabitha gasped and shuddered from the sudden tickling at her nape by the heart-shaped tip of the succubus's tail. Before the mage even had the time to think, the tip of the tail lunged forward with the speed of an attacking snake, as if it had a will of its own, and wrapped itself around the mage's neck.

"GHKAKH!" Tabitha gasped as the tail tightened its grip around her neck like a python choking the life out of its prey.

For a moment Tabitha instinctively tried to break her arms free from Beatrice's tight hold, but as soon as she slammed her ass against Beatrice's groin and lunged that fat cock up her ass, Tabitha's grin widened and the masochist's true nature kicked in.

"Ghuaaghhh~" Tabitha gurgled with a wide, satisfied grin as saliva foam formed at her half-open mouth. Each second that she was deprived of oxygen increased her euphoria. Her cock grew harder, her thoughts grew simpler, and her pussy juices kept flowing as she shook her ass, thrusting towards the fast-approaching blissful climax.

"HEYSH, YESH, YEEESSSH~!!" Tabitha kept repeating with a half-sane smile as she grew unable to think of anything but sex and dicks. She grew increasingly light-headed, her hips moved purely on instinct now. The mage's oxygen-deprived brain further intensified the pleasure from the rough ass-fuck. And each source of the tight, stretching push against her insides, each second of squeezing tightness around her throat, or the sweet, tingling pain--all of them the masochist's cum-addled brain only interpreted further fuel to her pleasure.

Tabitha's swollen cock head started twitching. As the mage flew higher toward bliss, she sensed her ultimate pleasure approach. She yearned for it. She needed it. The ultimate happiness. Pure bliss. Pure ecstasy.

"GHAA~ YYEEEEESSSSSSS~!" Tabitha cried from the heart as her dopamine-raddled mind went white, and her cunt unleashed a jet of translucent liquid all over Beatrice's stomach. Tabitha's body could take no further, and the pressure relief valve that was her futa-cock opened up.

"UAAAAAAAAAA~~" Tabitha screamed as cum rushed through her cock. The protective function of a cock's orgasm was meant to act as a blocker before the continuously increasing pleasure would break the human mind. However, as it released the pressure in form of thick futa-cream it rewarded the brain for the breeding attempt by unleashing more dopamine directly into the pleasure circuits of her already malfunctioning brain.

The sudden surge temporarily tripled the pleasure that Tabitha's ecstatic body experienced, sending her further into euphoric madness. Tabitha's body involuntarily jerked and spasmed under the attack of the waves of pleasure that consumed her.

During all this madness, Tabitha's felt her ass fill up deep by a hot, hard object. Pushing in deep within her, it swelled and twitched before unleashing hot, thick cream into her bowels.

"Ghaaaaagh~" Tabitha moaned weakly as she floated barely conscious from the absolute bliss that the filling of her ass provided. The warm fulfillment spread all the way to her belly. And as Tabitha choked out by the tight grip of the succubus's tail around her neck, and with a girthy cock lodged deep in her ass, she experienced the purest orgasm of her life through her temporary cock and unleashed rope after rope on her big-titted succubus partner.

Each rope of cum sent a new wave through the mage's skinny body, forcing her to arch her back and utter another low, gurgling gasp of ecstasy while her swinging cock sent cum flying into the air, landing in thick strands on Beatrice.

Her stomach. Her huge tits. Her face. Her luscious hair. Absent-minded Tabitha marked the voluptuous succubus with her thick spunk and in her euphoric flight didn't even notice how the horny, orgasming succubus accepted Tabitha's girl cream into her open mouth, sticking out her tongue to catch a little more.

_

As Beatrice continued thrusting into the choking, thrashing mage's clamping ass, she herself could not go on much longer. Beatrice saw how much sick joy the masochist got from getting choked out while her ass was pounded and her hard, throbbing futa-cock swung up and down, aching for release.

Beatrice wanted to see Tabitha cum through her cock. She needed to see it. A hands-free, stimulation-free cock climax, brought upon by unrelenting ass-pounding, magnified by the intense pleasure the mage felt as she struggled to breathe. Tabitha was so close. So close. The masochist kept moaning and gurgling, barely holding on to consciousness which only further magnified the pleasure she felt.

And watching that erotic scene--the scene of pure, unabashed, masochistic surrender to pleasure--aroused Beatrice further by the second. With each thrust, the succubus was closer to her orgasm. She only hoped she could match her orgasm with Tabitha's. Cumming at the same time--Beatrice wanted that so badly! She needed it!

Beatrice could already imagine it: unleashing her thick load into Tabitha's tight asshole while the convulsing, euphoric slut erupts from her temporary meat rod and covers them both in hot cream. Beatrice wanted to see and feel her entire body get covered in cum. Her succubus body was too hot to not do so. At the very least she had to cover with cum her giant breasts that bounced up and down while she rammed Tabitha's ass. It would be criminal not to! At least those need to be smeared with the sticky liquid. Her stomach too! And her face?

Fuck! Beatrice cursed as her pussy twitched and her cock throbbed at the mere thought of how sexy she was. She wanted to mark her own face. Using Tabitha as a proxy, she needed to get a load across that sexy face. The Succubus's tongue rolled out of her mouth without her even realizing it, salivating to catch at least a drop of the hot reward that she had earned for holding on for so long without cumming.

But the horny succubus's imagination proved her undoing. The synergetic mix of her depraved, degrading sexual fantasies together with the tight, thorough stimulation of the entire length of her cock, combined with the auditory and visual stimulation of Tabitha's majestic pre-orgasm performance, sent Beatrice over the edge. Beatrice felt she passed the point of no return and her only choice now was to sprint across the finish line to maximize the pleasure of her climax.

With both hands, Beatrice squeezed Tabitha's hips hard and pulled her down on her cock, aiming to impale the mage's ass with all the force she had while at the same time she thrust her hips up, forcing her throbbing cock as deep as she could into the spasming mage's asshole. A couple more of such moves was all it took for Beatrice to see sparks before her eyes as her cock erupted, sending wave after wave of cum into Tabitha's bowels.

And the succubus's efforts were rewarded. As she sent her first rope of cum into Tabitha's clamping rectum while squeezing her tail around the gurgling mage's neck, Tabitha's cum-addled brain could take no more of such extreme overstimulation. The masochist's cunt was the first to let loose--squirting its liquid all over Beatrice's groin and abdomen while Tabitha's limbs twitched and bent in all directions as her swinging cock erupted, unleashing waves of cum in all directions.

Tabitha's cum-fireworks were complimented by the cum that rushed through Beatrice's tail. Accompanied by even more pleasure, the succubus's tail unleashed amounts of cum no smaller than Tabitha did. The first wave from the tail hit Tabitha directly in her face, but the aim of the tail was poor and it kept splashing its load with no better aim or control than Tabitha's swinging cock.

Beatrice threw her head back, her body arched on its own as she gave herself to the pleasure of emptying her cum reserves into the euphoric, spasming Tabitha while the two futas marked each other's bodies with thick loads of sticky, glistening girl cream. Both futanaris lost themselves in euphoric pleasure with their tongues hanging out. Both girls got to taste their bittersweet reward for the hard work they did and the bliss they gifted each other.

-25 AP

Level up!

Additional Skill Point available!

_

"Haaah, haaah," Beatrice breathed hard as laid on her bed, basking in the afterglow of her magnificent orgasm. Her glistening, cum-stained breasts rose up and down with each heavy breath.

Beatrice wiped away the sweat and cum off her forehead and raised her head a little to look at Tabitha at her feet.

"Ghee~heee~," Tabitha uttered satisfied sounds as she laid powerless at the succubus's feet with that same happy grin she had when she climaxed. Every couple of seconds her whole body twitched which caused her cunt to eject another weak spurt of translucent pussy juice.

It was clear to Beatrice that Tabitha would need some time to recover from such euphoria-inducing sex, and right now the masochist needed to simply rest.

Beatrice herself had no desire to move from where she was after such wonderful morning sex, even though a new day had begun and she knew she had a lot to do.

Might as well look through my stats, Beatrice thought of a way to spend the resting time productively as she recalled a level-up notification flash through her mind as she climaxed. In her mind's eye Beatrice brought up her main information tab and her eyes went wide for a moment.

Information

Name Beatrice

Age 18

Class Succubus

Level 10 (7%)

Health Points 300/300 (+0.56/sec)

Arousal Points 5.4/135 (+0.01/sec)

Stamina Points 110/110 (+0.28/sec)

Physical Attack 11

Physical Defense 12

Magic Attack 12

Magic Defense 16

Speed 6

Level 10!? Beatrice gasped. Wasn't I just level 7 yesterday?

The succubus tried to recall what could have caused such a rapid increase in levels and that's when it struck her. Through a fog, Beatrice vaguely recalled her last night's depravities with Tabitha when they both found it difficult to sleep. The succubus tried to remember if she saw notifications for a level up, but Beatrice's mind was so far gone by the time she climaxed that she could remember little else other than pure ecstasy as she filled every hole the mage had.

Three level-ups, huh? Beatrice still could only barely believe it. She had leveled up during sex before, of course. In fact, it was currently her main way of leveling up, besides that one time in the Shadow Woods when she practically single-handedly dealt with the band of ruffians, with a little help from Tabitha's sexual distractions. However, it usually took more than one sexual encounter to gain a level up. And even if she had just enough experience to level up after another one more orgasm, it hardly explained the second level up, not to mention the third.

How many times did I cum this morning while I was sleeping? Beatrice wondered again as it looked like her Arousal System brought new meaning to the term 'wet dreams'.

Looking through the rest of her stats, Beatrice appreciated that her Arousal Point maximum increased without increasing the regeneration rate. After doing some quick math in her head, Beatrice counted that it now took well over three hours for her Arousal Points to max out. Two hundred and twenty-five minutes to be precise. Which wasn't all that much, to be honest, but still a lot better than the half hour that she started with.

Beatrice had no intention of ceasing her sexual exploration of this world but being less at the mercy of the system certainly helped. Otherwise, the succubus risked finding herself hopelessly aroused in the middle of a life and death fight. Now Beatrice could also begin exploring her combat options, which she has no chance of avoiding in this dark and twisted world.

A hundred and ten Points in Stamina also helped. The succubus's Stamina Points kept increasing at a steady pace of ten Points per level and it broadened her capabilities in both sex and combat. And especially if the opportunity arose for sex during combat.

The value of her other stats was less transparent. Sure, Beatrice managed to dispose of the four ruffians, but chances were that they were utterly weak and provided no valuable metric for how powerful Beatrice actually was. And the items Beatrice had in her possession did little to increase her combat capabilities.

Item: Choker of a Phyx

Item Class: Rare

Health Points: +10

Physical Defense: +3

Magic Defense: +6

Effects: Bleed resistance +80%

Item: Pretty Lace Bra

Item Class: Uncommon

Health Points: +5

Physical Defense: +1

Magic Defense: +1

Effects: Persuasive Set (2/2) - Persuasion +15%

Item: Pretty Lace Panties

12