Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 19

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
3.9k words
4.82
7.2k
10

Part 19 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

With all her business with Skills done, Beatrice was ready to go and started looking for her clothing (which was still mostly just bra and panties). Beatrice's search did not take long as there were very few items in the room, to begin with. Mostly just the two girls' clothes and some leftover food from yesterday. Beatrice found her panties. They laid on the wooden floor and the white fabric (with a slight tint of blue) stood out on the old wooden panels. Beatrice dusted off her panties before putting them on and looked at Tabitha who had fallen into a gentle slumber.

That's when the succubus thought of an idea. If the system tracks so many of my statistics, skills, and levels. Wouldn't it also track my... "encounters"?

With that logic in mind, Beatrice tried calling different variations in her head of what such a hypothetical "stat page" could be named while imagining this tab and trying to call it into her mind's eye.

Sex stats! Lewd stats! Sexual statistics! Intercourse Information! Intercourse accounting! Lewd stats! Succubus's journal! Taboo statistics! Encouraged statistics! Horny stats! Horny log! Horny dog stats! Horny dog log! Happy fun time stats! Snu snu stats! Sexual accounts! Sexual activity stats! Trophy case! Trophy tally!

One of those names, or more precisely a certain combination of those names, worked and indeed a statistic of Beatrice's recent sexual activities appeared. Beatrice went through them, point by point.

Sexual Tally

Number of Sexual Partners 7

Number of Climaxes 23

Seven already in a single day, huh? Beatrice counted. So that's... Tabitha, Ember, Olivia... And the rest were priestesses? No, didn't I only have sex with three of them? Then the other... The princess! Even though I didn't get so much as play with her tits a little! I'll have to pay her a visit and return the sexual favor that she gave me.

And 23 climaxes... At this point I'm not even sure if that's too many times or too few, considering how much I've been fucking yesterday. Thank the Goddess for my quick recovery time or my dick would have fallen off by now!

Beatrice went further down the list.

EXP gained through sex 1 097

Well... This tells me fuck all since my level progress is measured in percentages. Luluna clearly cut some corners in a few places.

At least this confirms that I do in fact gain experience and levels through sex as if that wasn't obvious. But is it flat exp? Is the growth exponential? Is the length of the intercourse a factor? Do I get bonuses for new girls or new positions? Bonuses for originality? It's not impossible, considering how many levels I've milked just out of Tabitha...

Number of Threesomes 2

Number of Foursomes 0

Number of Fivesomes+ 0

... Clearly, I need to step up my game. Even if this is still infinite times more threesomes than I had in my past life.

Total amount of Cum Unleashed, ml 1 145

...... Too bad they're going out of their way to limit reproduction in this city, otherwise, I most definitely could have opened and sustained an artificial insemination clinic all on my own.

Maybe if I continue leveling my [Futanari Succubus's Semen] Skill, it'll develop some healing properties and I could open a potion shop?

Beatrice wasted no time in switching to her Skill Enhancement options to find what kind of upgrade was currently possible.

Skill Enhancement: Futanari Succubus's Semen (+1)

Rank: D

Type: Eros Craft / Toggle

Cost: -

Cooldown: 60s

Description: The Sperm of a Futanari Succubus cannot impregnate unless the Succubus chooses to do so. Self-impregnation not possible no matter how much a sex-crazed Futanari Succubus may wish to do so.

Upon ejaculation can release up to 150ml of semen at high velocity. The amounts of semen decrease rapidly with each consecutive climax.

Makes the Succubus's cum taste differently for every person that takes it in their mouth - as their favorite food.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 4

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 5

Disappointing, Succubus sighed and closed the Enhancement description, upset that she couldn't go through with her Operation Healing Potion Shop right now. I guess I shouldn't have expected too much out of a D-rank Skill.

Wait! Beatrice realized her error nearly instantly. Wouldn't making it taste like each person's favorite food be good enough!? In a world where they're eating half-rotten garbage!? Screw the potions! I can open my very own Cum Restaraunt!!

The temptation to upgrade the Skill that Beatrice was ready to forget and ignore grew by the second. Maybe a little later, Beatrice finally decided. At the very least, I need to see how this day goes first. And if the amounts of ejaculations keep increasing at such a rate, I'll eventually be able to fill a bathtub in an afternoon.

Now.. what else...

Times Got Pregnant 0

Well, obviously! I am after all protected by my [Futanari Succubus's Semen] Skill. My [Dick Growing] Skill seems to operate under the same logic as it is a spell created by me... Otherwise, I would've already been in trouble. But it says nothing about semen from other males, so I should be careful about that.

Now then, all that's left here is--

"Huh?"

Pregnancies Caused 1

Number of Offsprings 0

...

"WHAT!!?"

_

"Huh?" Tabitha rose from the bed, drowsy and lethargic. She looked at the succubus that just shouted across the room in shock and disbelief.

"A-a-ah," Beatrice stuttered looking at Tabitha. "I thought I saw a cockroach..."

"Huh?" Tabitha slowly looked on the floor from side to side, still half-awake.

"I guess it was just a spider... Ahem, never mind!" Beatrice cleared her throat and tried to regain her composure, and got busy searching for her bra to hide her agitation. "Time to get moving anyway."

"A-ah, of course!" Tabitha jumped up, casting her slumber away. She looked out the window. Despite the utterly blocked view by the stone wall, it was still obvious that the sun got even higher since she started working on Beatrice's cock. "How long was I out?"

"No idea. Long enough," Beatrice said as she covered her massive tits with the tiny piece of cloth that was her slutty bra and moved over to the only table on the other side of the room, where some leftover food still remained.

"Get dressed, eat something, and meet us downstairs," Beatrice said as she took a bite out of a boiled potato and took some veggies with her. "We'll be leaving this place as soon as possible."

With that Beatrice opened the door to her room and hesitated for a moment before taking a step outside. She wouldn't put a defensive trap that kills the target it's supposed to protect, right? Beatrice reassured herself and took a single wary step on the other side of the doorframe.

Nothing happened, Beatrice did not get set on fire by Ember's supposed spells, and Beatrice proceeded outside. The corridor was as dark during the day as it was last night. Not a single window. Not a single candle. Depressing and claustrophobic even for Beatrice who never had many issues in narrow places or fear of elevators. The succubus moved slowly, taking small steps, one at a time, while placing her hand against the wall to guide herself in the dark, despite the rising urge to get out of this bleak place as fast as possible.

And as Beatrice treaded through the darkness, she tried to make sense of what she just saw in her [Sexual Tally] tab.

How did I get anyone pregnant? Who was it?

The [Futanari Succubus's Semen] Skill is supposed to be absolute! I always kept it toggled in a way that doesn't get anyone pregnant. Is the System malfunctioning? Was the description a lie? The system never seemed malicious toward me, or anyone else, despite having plenty of opportunities to screw me or others over.

Are some Skills bugged? It's not impossible, considering how many corners Luluna cut in the System. Or did I somehow toggle the Skill on by accident? No way! I've never accidentally used any other skills.

More importantly, who is pregnant? At least it's not me--the [Sexual Tally] tab kindly confirmed that. So it's one of the seven girls. But who? Can't be the princess, since I didn't even get to touch her! I didn't even penetrate Ember yet, and I'm pretty sure I didn't cum into that first priestess that sucked me off... So, that leaves... The two other priestesses, Tabitha, and Olivia... No matter how you look at it, Tabitha is the most likely one. To think that the biggest nympho could be the one that managed to get herself pregnant!

Didn't they talk about how this town went out of its way to curb any chances of unwanted reproduction? That was one of the purposes of the depraved S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild, right? So it doesn't work all of the time? Far more likely that the magical power of a succubus overpowers whatever shady attempts the Guild made to stop pregnancies.

But how do I confirm this? I can't just walk up and ask "Do you feel pregnant by any chance?". I could try to find out if they have some sort of pregnancy test in this magical world. Though that is not necessarily the biggest worry. Women usually notice when they're pregnant pretty quickly. The more important thing is...

Beatrice stopped when she reached the staircase to the first floor as the major realization finally caught up with her.

Oh wow, that's right! I'm going to become a parent again, aren't I?

_

Beatrice looked at her hands as the crushing responsibility of parenthood set in. What is this? Trembling already? Beatrice laughed at herself. It hasn't even been a day since conception, so it's literally nine months away, and I don't even know the mother... What the hell?

Beatrice's mind flashed to her three daughters from her past life. How could she have failed so horribly? She had so many chances to make things right... In the end, those arguments seemed so petty... Beatrice wondered if they even bothered showing up to her funeral. Did anyone?

I have another chance! Beatrice clenched her fists. This time I will not fail my children! And all the more reason to fix this broken world! No cannibalism or starvation! They will be able to walk out of their home without fearing for their lives! I'll make them proud!

... I just need to figure out who the other parent of my child is...

The reinvigorated succubus walked down the steps toward the light that came from the corner turn at the bottom of the stairs. It was getting hard to believe that Beatrice was supposed to be in some kind of livable home and not a dungeon.

And just as Beatrice got to the last few steps and was actually now able to see where she put her naked feet, the door opposite of the stairs opened, unleashing a cold gust of air as if it was a walk-in fridge. And--remembering what exactly was stored past that door, and how cold the walls felt on the second building attached to this house--Beatrice concluded that the door did in fact lead to a giant refrigeration unit.

The surprising part--that in hindsight should have been obvious--was when Beatrice saw the butcher's little daughter walk through that door and close it behind her with hands that were paler than a corpse. No, not pale--they were covered in a thin layer of ice. From her elbows to the very fingertips, the girl's hands looked like they belonged on a snow witch.

But Jenny's hands and fingers were not frostbitten. Nor did they have gangrene that should have developed had she literally let ice build up on her arms. The girl moved her fingers freely when she closed the door shut behind her.

When the girl turned around, she did not show any sign of surprise or embarrassment. The girl simply took two steps toward the mostly-naked succubus, bowed, and said, "Good morning!"

"G-good morning!" Beatrice replied, feeling the chilling air that Jenny emitted. That's not because she spent too much time in that place. She's the one who maintains the cold, Beatrice now realized. What a "nice" system they've developed here. The old man butchers mutilated gang members and murder victims for meat, while his own daughter makes daily walks through the slabs of human meat, preventing them from spoiling until delivery.

"Breakfast is ready--" Jenny informed, but then noticed the succubus carrying some leftover veggies from yesterday. "Oh, you're already... I can pack what I've prepared for you so that you can take it with you..."

"I-it's fine," Beatrice didn't want to trouble the little girl too much. She felt even more pity for the little redhead now. What a way to let a child grow, Beatrice thought, imagining how fucked up Jenny's psyche will be by the end of it all. Or does this count as a decent life in this world?

Enough! Beatrice clenched her fist and stormed past Jenny, through the corridor that led to the guest room where Ember and Olivia were already eating, sitting on the opposite sides of the room, as far away from each other as possible.

Ember was sitting at the table, opposite of Samuel who kept his head down and avoided making eye contact with both Ember and Olivia. Utensils clanking against the plates were heard clearly, as neither of the trio said a word. Ember merrily took a drink from her cup and seemed to pay no mind to the fact that neither Olivia nor even Ember's own brother enjoyed her company.

"Ember!" Beatrice called out to her bodyguard and walked straight toward her.

"Oh? Good morning!" Ember said as her lips formed a cheeky grin. "How was last night? Did you get a good night's sleep? I thought I noticed someone come into your room, but I--"

"What can you tell me about those Demonlings the King mentioned?" Beatrice interrupted Ember's bullshit and got straight to the main point.

_

The room fell silent the moment Beatrice said the word 'Demonlings'. The very air got heavy.

Samuel raised his head, blood drained from his face, similarly to how Olivia looked yesterday when she learned the secrets of this grim establishment. Olivia herself was not looking much better. It was hard to tell whether the ninja girl was still reeling from yesterday's discoveries or if this was the effect of hearing the name of some monsters Beatrice knew nothing about.

"What do you want to know?" Ember asked. For once, there was not even a hint of her usual carefree or sarcastic attitude.

"Everything," Beatrice said flatly. "What are they? Where are they? How strong? How many? Why does the king want them dead? Though, judging by their name alone, and everybody's reaction, I assume they're at least the partial cause of this whole mess?"

Ember sighed, then took a sip from her cup to water her throat. Then she asked the succubus, "How much do you remember of what the High Priest Lucarad told you?"

"Oh, after the whole orgy thing?" Beatrice specified and tried to recall. She realized that between all the sex, attempts on her life, more sex, and then some more sex on top of that, she had completely forgotten her talks with the High Priest before she met the powder-snorting king.

"Something about the Demons from... Beyond?" Beatrice spoke slowly, pulling the words through a thick cum-fog that shrouded her memories. "That these Demons have appeared some time ago and nearly destroyed this world, right? He also mentioned some sort of corruption and how I'm the one who could somehow combat the effects of it."

"Right," Ember took another sip with her eyes closed. "Now, starting with your last question. Yes, the Demonlings are a part of the menace that plagues this world. They are one of the weakest and most numerous among the forces of the Demon Legions that crossed into this world."

"But don't let the word 'weakest' fool you," Olivia said ominously.

"How strong are they then?" Beatrice asked.

"Well..." Ember paused and looked at Olivia. "That one would be torn to shreds in a matter of seconds..."

Olivia glared at Ember but did not respond to yet another insult.

I-is that actually true? Beatrice wondered why would the ninja girl not even try to make a retort like usual.

"If the four of us fought together..." Ember paused again as her eyes wandered, studying the ceiling. "And no--I'm not talking about you, dear brother. Rather that nympho on the second floor, that's still recovering from the railing that our Savior gave her."

Beatrice blushed and looked away.

"Which is good, because we need you to awaken as many of your powers as fast as possible," Ember said, without a hint of sarcasm. "You're the biggest X-factor of this small little group of misfits. But realistically, if we use the other two as meat shields, we'd probably end up killing a couple of Demonlings before we'd be done for."

"T-that few?" Beatrice stuttered. "If they're that strong, how is there anyone left alive at all?"

"Well, the king did just nonchalantly give you a quest to start fighting the Demons of the Beyond," Ember shrugged. "They are part of the Demon Legion proper, not some off-shoot monster mutations that the world is full of now! Lucarad presented you as a Savior that would save the world, so the king gave you an appropriate quest for a hero. If it was that easy, the whole nightmare would have been dealt with long ago."

"The problem with Demonlings is that they are always moving in large numbers," Olivia explained. "If you throw large enough count of bodies against them, they eventually can be pushed back. But if it's just a small party, it doesn't matter if the task is to kill two or two hundred of the monsters. They're not the type of enemy you can just pick off one at a time. We're either strong enough to defeat the entire group, or we shouldn't bother. Yes, I do not stand a chance against a group of those insects. Neither does Ember--the Demonlings are near-impervious to all but the highest tiers of magic."

"And regular arrows or other such ranged weapons can't pierce their armor," Samuel added. "The ballistas that are on the bastions around this city are strong enough pierce through those things, but... I don't expect you to be allowed to take a ballista, nor that you would want to haul it across the rocky terrain outside these walls."

Holy shit, Beatrice said to herself, realizing how strong she needs to become before she can complete her starting quest.

_

Hearing how ludicrously powerful her first real enemies are, Beatrice brought up one of her two quests that King Selirius gave her, to confirm it.

Royal Quest: Proof of Heroism

Objective:

Find and kill twenty Demonlings.

Bring twenty heads of the Demonlings to King Selirius.

Rewards: Princess Mary

Somehow, I doubt that Princess Mary will simply consent to become a trophy for some 'proof of strength' test, Beatrice thought when she remembered what her reward for the completion of the quest was supposed to be. So, this was supposed to be that challenging? Or has the old man simply lost his mind? Or he doesn't care? Judging by the state of his castle, probably the latter.

12