Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 20

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
3.9k words
4.84
8.1k
13

Part 20 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

"Bye-bye!" Ember waved to Samuel and his daughter as she, Beatrice, Olivia, and Tabitha walked away from the house, back into the Shadow Woods (but this time into the southern part, rather than the west from where they exited last night.

"Bye~!" Jenny waved to her aunt. Samuel didn't bother saying a word. His relief at seeing his sister leave could not surpass his desire to never see her again.

Once their conversation about what to do next was over, there was little reason to linger. Olivia was itching to leave the source of the unwitting cannibalism in the city and sat as close to the exit door as she could the entire time. And the lack of love between siblings in Ember and Samuel was obvious, despite Ember's seeming cheerfulness.

Jenny had already prepared some provisions for them to take until they reached the populated area of the city. No meat, as per the request of everyone except Tabitha who even seemed disappointed. Beatrice wondered if the mage simply played dumb but then figured that would be giving her too much credit.

Either way, with the food prepared, and the next goal set, the group had no reason to stay.

"When am I going to be able to eat such delicious, fresh meat again?" Tabitha lamented.

"Don't you stuff your mouth full of fresh meat all the time?" Olivia asked.

Though it was a thinly veiled insult, Tabitha merely giggled and looked at Beatrice. Beatrice caught the mage's look and smiled back. The succubus saw nothing insulting in sucking cock if that was what made someone happy.

As the group approached the woods, Beatrice used the chance of the light of day to look at the base of the giant walls that the house stood next to. She quickly found what she was looking for--a small gate at the base of the stone, through which the guards could no doubt quickly come to the defense of the building. Beatrice looked up and confirmed that--just like yesterday--there were tiny figures, far up above, patrolling the walls and keeping an eye on the city's meat supply.

The group entered the forest, walking in near parallel to the huge wall that surrounded the city.

"We won't be staying in these woods for long, right?" Beatrice asked, getting a little tired of the same scenery over and over again. As much as Beatrice enjoyed the fresh, unpolluted air and the morning chirping of the birds, she also already had in mind the next stage of her wish-fulfillment journey. And that journey had very little to do with walking on moss, over branches, and animal feces for the second day in a row.

"Ah, not really," Ember answered. "It won't take the whole day at least. But you do understand now why that place has to be further away from the public eye?"

"But if there is such vast space available within the city," Beatrice wondered as she looked around. "Why not just cut down the entire forest and use this land to grow crops?"

"It's not like they didn't try," Ember said. "But something is wrong with the soil. Whether it was poisoned on purpose or damaged during one of the costly sieges many years ago, either way the result is the same. Nearly nothing grows. And even though it may not look like it, this forest is also dying."

"It doesn't look like it," Beatrice said as she looked around and under her feet where she took steps on fresh moss.

Ember knocked several times on one of the trees she passed by. The hollow sound revealed a concerning issue.

"Hollow," Ember said. "More and more each year. Cutting this forest down would provide little more than firewood. That's why a more drastic approach was chosen."

"But isn't that... Your brother?" Beatrice asked. "How did he end up with such a... Responsibility?"

"That's a long story," Ember said with a smile.

"Can we please not talk about that place ever again?" Olivia asked with a ghastly appearance.

"Only if you never bring up your kidnapped sister again," Ember replied joyfully.

Beatrice sighed.

"Oh, don't worry," Tabitha tried to cheer up her succubus lover. "They're just cranky because they didn't start their day with an exquisite orgasm... Or several!"

"Good point," Beatrice said.

"Haaaaaah!?" Oliva gasped as her cheeks turned red and she looked at the half-naked mage. Then she looked at the half-naked succubus. Both of the girls were always half-naked. Both of the girls were hot as hell. Both were very open about their libido. Perhaps it made enough sense for her not to be shocked.

"At least there's some color back on your face," Ember chuckled.

_

It took a couple of seconds for Beatrice's brain to register that Tabitha might have been even more right about the whole morning orgasm thing than she even realized. After all, who wouldn't have a better day if they started each morning with a blissful orgasm? To Beatrice the answer was obvious. And the succubus was all too painfully aware from her past life that even a morning quickie was woefully sparse for the majority of people due to the same, depressing, monotonous morning rush of everyday life.

Beatrice remembered her depressing mornings in the office and imagined how different the aura in the office would be if everyone had some nice, passionate sex in the morning before getting to work.

Beatrice looked at Olivia. The girl had tell-tale signs of morning depression and deep dissatisfaction with her situation in life. The succubus asked the ninja girl, "Olivia, you sure you don't want to--"

"No!" Olivia cut off the Succubus, quickly and correctly guessing what she was about to suggest.

"Do you even know what you're passing out on?" Beatrice asked the ninja girl. The succubus was slightly disappointed that Olivia had so decisively and brashly dismissed her offer for some 'fun' in the morning. "Didn't we have a talk about holding back yesterday?"

"Not everyone is so open-minded about casual polyamorous, guilt-free sex as you," Olivia answered. "You should join the S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild. Without any sarcasm or joking--you'd fit right in, and would be quite happy there too."

"You're no fun," Beatrice said, embracing her own open-mindedness toward sex. But the succubus was not about to force the issue. That would just kill the mood even more.

"Forget it, My Lady!" Tabitha scoffed. "She wouldn't be able to handle all of your vigor anyway. Ohn~ Just remembering it..."

Even as they walked, with Tabitha trailing last, she slid her hand under her skimpy lower garment and moved her fingers between her legs.

"Mff, if you need to release some pent-up frustrations because of that frigid, stuck-up brat's denial, you can take it all out on me! I'll accept all of you!"

Beatrice looked back at the skimpily-clad, sexy green-haired mage that not only had fingers at her pussy, but also massaged her perky breast as she walked. The cock of the futanari succubus stirred at the sight, despite having cum not even a full hour ago.

Perhaps a quickie, Beatrice thought, figuring that a cock that if her cock was getting hard again and she had a sexy girl that wanted it, what possible reason would there be to deny them both of what they wanted?

"Haah, M-my lady," Tabitha moaned as she leaned back against a tree and dug her fingers deeper into her pussy. Her face was red. The mage did not even bother trying to hide what she was doing. "Y-your cock... Please! I see it rising! I want it... I need it... Again!"

Tabitha further enticed the succubus by sliding her lower garments aside and revealing her naked, shaved pussy that was already wet from desire and the finger-fucking that the mage gave herself.

"Very well," Beatrice said and turned around, toward her horny companion.

"You... you can't be serious!?" Olivia gasped when she saw Beatrice move toward Tabitha with a throbbing intent.

"Heh," Ember chuckled. "I actually just wanted to suggest taking a detour to go check on something. If it's alright with you, I'll just go ahead and do that now. It shouldn't take more than an hour."

"That's fine," Beatrice agreed without letting her eyes off the masturbating mage. After all, they've been through in just the last day alone, the succubus trusted her bodyguard enough to let her act on her own. And it gave Beatrice plenty of time to take care of her needy companion.

"I-I'll go with you," Olivia said to Ember and walked toward the redhead, eager to escape the discomforting situation.

"You stay," Beatrice commanded Olivia in such a strong and imposing voice that the ninja froze in place.

"You heard the lady," Ember smiled and walked off, deeper into the forest, taking a sharp turn from the direction they were going in up till now.

"M-my Lady..." Tabitha moaned, calling for attention from the succubus. The squelching sounds from her pussy spread through the forest, making every living being aware that there was a bitch in heat here, desperate for satisfaction.

"Why are your tits still covered?" Beatrice asked and ripped off Tabitha's skimpy top, satisfying her eyes with a beautiful titty drop of a youthful female's perky breasts, further enforcing the futanari's own erection that now required immediate attention.

_

"Ahn!" Tabitha let out a moan when her perky tits were so suddenly and rudely exposed.

"Well? What are you waiting for?" Beatrice asked in a dissatisfied tone, getting into her dominating role that Tabitha came to expect from the succubus. And Beatrice would be lying if she said that it was all for show and that she did not also enjoy ordering the horny girl around.

Tabitha's eyes fell on Beatrice's crotch, where a throbbing six-inch cock was already well out of the succubus's panties, looking straight up at the mage.

"Haaah," Tabitha grinned excitedly, salivating at the mere presence of the futanari's manly part, anticipating the joy that was to come.

The mage moved her fingers faster in and out of her pussy and grabbed her naked breast, pinching her nipple hard for the additional spicy stimulation, letting out a provocative moan, when suddenly, "GHUUUHK~"

Tabitha choked because Beatrice grabbed the mage by her neck, pinning her against the tree. Beatrice wrapped her fingers around the mage's neck and squeezed hard, pressing her thumb against the pulsating artery of the girl.

"What the hell are you waiting for?" Beatrice asked Tabitha intimidatingly, not lightening her grip around the mage's neck in the slightest. "You get me worked up and now expect me to just stand here with a cock in my hand?"

"Gheee~" Tabitha grinned, drooling from the corners of her mouth and just intensified her own finger-fucking, already losing her touch with reality.

"Get down on your knees and start sucking!" Beatrice ordered Tabitha and roughly shoved the mage down.

Am I overdoing it? Beatrice wondered for a moment, concerned for the girl's wellbeing. But Tabitha put her hand around Beatrice's cock and started stroking it with no hesitation, so the Succubus's worry was unnecessary. Tabitha swirled her tongue around the head of Beatrice's cock, sliding it up and down on both sides while jerking off the succubus and continuing to masturbate herself all at the same time.

Beatrice was honestly impressed that Tabitha managed to all of it at once with such precision. However, it was also not what she instructed the cock-slut to do.

"I said suck it!" Beatrice reminded Tabitha, put both hands behind Tabitha's head, and pushed the girl down on her cock in a single motion, hitting the back of her mouth and penetrating her throat in a single thrust.

"GLHBR~" Tabitha gagged and jerked from the sudden invasion, but Beatrice just moved her head up and down, using the girl like a masturbation toy.

"Glhr~Ghlr~Glhr~" Tabitha gagged and gurgled as her eyes rolled back while Beatrice continued face-fucking her.

"Stop it! You're hurting her!" Olivia screamed and ran closer to the duo, unable to stand on the sidelines any longer.

"Hurting her?" Beatrice raised an eyebrow. She then grabbed a fistful of Tabitha's green locks and pulled the fuck-toy off her thick, throat-slop-lubricated cock that was just getting used to the stimulation that would have led to a quick climax.

"Ghaaaa~" Tabitha gasped for air even as her tongue still reached for the futanari's glistening, slop-covered cock that quickly went out of reach of the cock-loving nympho.

"Look at her!" Beatrice said to Olivia, turning Tabitha's face toward the distressed ninja.

"Gheee," Tabitha had a satisfied grin across her messy face. Tears rolled down her cheeks, but those were tears of joy. Deprived of cock to choke on, Tabitha returned to masturbating herself to orgasm while roughly massaging and squeezing her breasts.

"Don't you see how much she enjoys this?" Beatrice asked Olivia. "You've been in the same group with her for how long?"

"N-not that long!" Olivia got flustered and even redder from embarrassment. "I-it's not like we got in each other's faces bout everyone's sex lives! And that Sebastian guy she was with was a real nasty piece of work!"

"That's then and this is now," Beatrice said. "You have one more chance, one opportunity to get to know your comrade better. Will you take it?"

"Comrade?" Olivia asked, questioning the use of an honorable word to describe what in her mind was a dishonorable person. "You mean the one who back-stabbed me at the first opportunity, offered me up as a sacrifice, and almost got me killed?"

"Oh, I see, how foolish of me," Beatrice said and let go of Tabitha's hair. Tabitha slumped further down beneath the two girls, moaning and masturbating herself to heaven.

"W-what are you--?" Olivia took an uncertain, single step back from Beatrice who took several confident steps forward and leaned to Olivia's ear.

With a widening, plotting grin, and a seductive voice, Beatrice whispered into Olivia's ear, "You still have more pent-up feelings to take care of, don't you?"

_

"I... Have no idea what you're talking about," Olivia feigned ignorance, denying Beatrice's accusations, even as she trembled from the succubus's warm breath gently tickling her ear.

"Really?" Beatrice chuckled and slid her hand toward Olivia's abdomen and continued whispering in Olivia's ear, enjoying the ninja girl's cure reactions. "The one who back-stabbed you at the first opportunity. The one who offered you up as a sacrifice for me to rape or kill. Your words, not mine. You mean to tell me you felt nothing when you watched this traitor get her face fucked mercilessly?"

"O-of course not-Hn!" Olivia stuttered and a little moan escaped her lips. "I'm not a degenerate, like her!"

"A degenerate?" Beatrice found Olivia's comments funny. "Then what does that make me who finds pleasure from that degenerates impressive throat skills? What does that make you, who lost herself while I rocked my hips against your magical girl-cock? Did you forget how many times you came while we fucked each other silly and marked each other's bodies with our cream?"

"T-that was-Ahn~!" Olivia moaned and shuddered when Beatrice slid her hand between the ninja's clothes.

"Looks like you fixed up your outfit from last time," Beatrice chuckled.

"O-of course I did! I-ah-I can't... Hah, walk around like..."

"Like your favorite pastime is getting off on getting your pussy pounded by a succubus while you shoot cum all over yourself from your very own dick?" Beatrice asked as she touched the dishonest girl's moist pussy lips. "Look at how wet you are already! I didn't even do anything yet."

"That's because of your... Voice... Ahn, the way you... Touch me," Olivia breathed heavily. Hot air escaped her mouth.

"Then I should stop touching you?" Beatrice asked.

"Ah?" With a flushed face and glossy look in her eyes, Olivia hesitated, leaving her mouth half-open. Her thin, trembling lips were too inviting for the succubus to pass up the opportunity. She moved her free hand behind Olivia's head and quickly locked lips with the girl, sticking her tongue inside. Olivia replied in kind without hesitation.

"Ahn~ M-my lady!" Tabitha moaned and masturbated at the girls' feet while they both made out. She craved for rough attention from the packing futanari. "I... Please! I'll do anything you want! Just... Ahn~... Give me more!"

Beatrice parted her lips from Olivia and said with a smile. "You see? Even though causing you such distress, Tabitha can think of nothing but cock! Are you still going to deny that you got wet from watching Tabitha get what was coming to her?"

"S-she gets off on it anyway," Oliva whispered timidly and looked away.

"And you got aroused from it anyway," Beatrice said and stuck a third finger inside Olivia's dripping cunt.

"Hhhhn~" Oliva dug her fingers into Beatrice's shoulders as another pleasureful shudder ran across her spine.

"Why not do both yourselves a favor and give that masochist what she wants?" Beatrice asked a leading question with a cheeky smile.

"W-what do you mean?" Olivia again looked away from the succubus's seductive gaze, pretending she did not know what the succubus suggested.

"What else?" Beatrice asked softly and kissed Olivia's neck while gently massaging the insides of the ninja girl's pussy. "Remember how much you liked it last time?"

"I-Ahn-I do!" Olivia confessed and tilted her head, exposing her neck for more tremble-inducing gentle kisses. She sunk her hand into Beatrice's luscious hair while caressing the succubus's back with her other hand, moaning, reveling in the memory of how amazing it felt yesterday.

"Are you going to tell me you haven't thought about it since then?" Beatrice asked, showering Olivia in kisses, subjugating Olivia to her will with nothing more but indulgence in consensual pleasure.

"I-I did," Olivia confessed.

"When?"

"A-ahhh... All night! Hn~ How could I forget something like that? With all the disgusting discoveries we made in that place, it was the only thing that could help me forget the living nightmare that I'm in!"

"You masturbated, didn't you?"

"O-of course! I came to the memory of cumming inside you! I've never experienced such deep powerful orgasms! I tried replicating it with my fingers... Hn... I... I... I tried jerking my clit... It just wasn't the same!"

"Don't tell me that was the reason for your sour mood," Beatrice giggled and kissed Olivia on the lips again to comfort her.

"D-don't laugh!" Olivia pouted and parted from Beatrice's lips as tears formed in her eyes, though her one eye was still obscured by her thick, bleached bang. "Don't you understand what you've done to me!?"

"Opened a whole new world for you," Beatrice said as she looked directly into Olivia's eye and gently moved her fingers inside Olivia's pussy.

_

"Ahn," Olivia moaned and trembled from Beatrice's skillful fingers. She could barely stand on her feet and had to support herself by holding onto Beatrice's shoulders. "Op-opened a new world?"

Beatrice did not respond. She just listened to Olivia's frustrations while guiding her towards orgasm.

"T-this world... The murders... The depravities... The deceit... The revolting truth of just how much the people here are lied to! All the scum that have spread and multiplied within these walls... I want to fight it... I want to destroy it! Haaah~ And yet I spent the whole night trying to forget it all, thinking of nothing but how good you made me feel! I'm as disgusting as everybody else here!! I have no right to judge anyone!! Hhhh-nnnn~"

12