Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 21

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
4.2k words
4.87
8.1k
15

Part 21 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

"Aahhh~" Olivia moaned as Beatrice's Skill [Dick Growing] took root. Channeled from the tips of Beatrice's fingertips that pressed against Olivia's g-spot, the magical energy sent pleasure waves through Olivia's pussy, all the way to her clit on the other side.

"Aaah!!" Olivia screamed. Her clit was already sensitive from the succubus's sensual caressing. Now the magic sent waves throughout her body, concentrating their assault on the ninja girl's clit. At first, it tingled, then it twitched and swelled.

"I-It's... Uwah! Why is it soooo goooood!?" Olivia arched her back and thrust her hips forward, repeatedly jerking them back and forth, unable to control the pleasure of her clit rapidly growing into a fully functional, hard, and aching-for-satisfaction dick.

"Diiiiiiiiick~~" Tabitha uttered guttural sounds. The horny, naked mage let go of Beatrice's leg and reached for Olivia instead, who was humping the air in a new lustful stupor while holding onto Beatrice.

"Aahh!?" Olivia gasped in surprise and recoiled when Tabitha tried to climb her legs like a ghoul, salivating for cock.

Beatrice was quick to respond. She sunk her hand into Tabitha's green locks and pulled her hard, away from Olivia.

"Aahn!" Tabitha desperately tried to reach Olivia's cock that was now just barely out of reach. Olivia's twitching cock was mere inches away from Tabitha's grasping fingers.

"Who gave you permission to go for any other cock than mine!?" Beatrice asked and wrapped her coiling tail around Tabitha's wrists before she could harm or scare Olivia even more. She then turned Tabitha away from Olivia, toward her own cock. Tabitha barely had the chance to shift attention from one cock to another before the succubus thrust it into Tabitha's salivating mouth and pushed forward, shoving it deep down Tabitha's throat.

"Ghhh-hmf!" Tabitha gurgled while Beatrice roughly moved her head back and forth, thoroughly fucking her throat. This throat training lasted only for a couple of seconds before Beatrice completely pulled out her cock, along with a thick coat of Tabitha's throat-slop.

"Ghuuuaaaa~" Tabitha's tongue followed the thick futanari cock even as she gasped for a breath of fresh air.

"What made you think you could interrupt me when I was with another girl?" Beatrice asked.

Tabitha did not answer and only reached for the futanari's cock with her mouth. Tabitha's hands were still bound, and Beatrice had no intention of letting go of the cock-slut's wrists. Instead, she wrapped another ring around them and tightened her grips so that the mage could not escape.

Beatrice raised Tabitha's arms high above her head and pulled back to keep Tabitha from reaching the object of her desire, stretching her slim, sexy figure, raising her perky tits to even greater prominence. And all that Tabitha could do in response is stick her tongue out toward Beatrice's hard cock.

"Are you even listening!?" Beatrice asked.

The answer was obvious. Denied a cock, denied a way to pleasure herself, Tabitha could only squirm and whimper while moving her hips to stimulate her nether regions any way she could.

"Answer me when I speak to you!" Beatrice commanded and slapped Tabitha across the face with her cock.

"Y-yesh!" Tabitha answered, though her gaze was glued to the futanari dick that was in front of her face.

"I guess you can only listen with your mouth," Beatrice said when she saw how needily Tabitha tried to touch the futanari girl-cock with her tongue. "You want this, right?"

"Y-yes! Please!" Tabitha begged.

"Too bad," Beatrice scoffed and pulled Tabitha's wrists further back, further separating Tabitha from what she craved. Beatrice crossed her arms as she looked down on Tabitha's tearful dismay and added, "If you truly wished for my cock, you should have been a proper sex slave and not gotten in the way!

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Tabitha cried in desperation. "I'll be better! I'll never get in your way again!"

"Unfortunately for you, I'm not the one you should be apologizing to," Beatrice said.

The succubus then used her tail to turn Tabitha's wrists, which forced the girl to contort her body in the same direction. Guided with the same grace as a disobedient horse, Tabitha was turned back toward Olivia.

While Tabitha's attention was on Beatrice's cock, she had no way of seeing what Olivia was doing. But Beatrice did. The playful scolding and teasing of the masochistic mage required little concentration from the succubus and she was able to keep an eye on how the horny ninja girl massaged her temporary girl-cock, masturbating to the sight of a succubus and her disobedient pet.

_

"Haaah," Tabitha switched her attention to Olivia's twitching cock. She reached to Olivia again, but Beatrice kept her at bay, tightening her tail's grip on Olivia's wrists.

"Not yet!" Beatrice exclaimed. "Did you forget already?"

"I'm sorry!" Tabitha cried out to Olivia. "I'm sorry! Please! I need a cock!"

"'S-sorry'?" Olivia repeated, coming to her senses from her pleasure-stupor. "Do you even know what you're apologizing for?"

"I... Eh... For interrupting you and Beatrice!"

"You don't even remember!?" Olivia shouted in fury. Overtaken by rage and lust, the ninja girl rushed to Tabitha, her hard erection swaying with each hurried step, grabbed the cock-deprived nympho by the head, and thrust her cock deep inside the salivating hole.

"GuAAAAHHH," Olivia twitched and grunted as the warm pleasure of Tabitha's mouth-hole overtook her body. Olivia bent over Tabitha's head, rolling her eyes in pleasure, holding still and letting the new sensations consume her.

However, Tabitha herself was the first to move. Not satisfied with just having her mouth defiled, she pushed further toward the base of Olivia's cock to scratch the unsatiable itch in her throat.

"Uaahh~?" Olivia shuddered when she felt her cock push against a tight, hot opening. The girl instantly recalled the phenomenal sensation that was a deepthroat, which also reinvigorated her anger.

"Really!?" Olivia shouted and pulled Tabitha's head and mouth off her cock.

"Guah!? Nhnoo!" Tabitha whimpered in disappointment with her tongue out and waggling for cock.

"You neither know nor care about what you did and only care about pleasuring yourself using me as some cheap cock-toy!?" Olivia was furious. "You almost got me killed!!"

"Wha--GHLU!!" Tabitha's only word of response was interrupted by a rageful thrust of cock down her throat.

"This is what you wanted!?" Olivia screamed and thrust back and forth, in and out of Tabitha's mouth. "Just this!? Only this!? You don't care that who you betray? You don't care who you get killed? As long as you get a big, fat cock, it's all the same to you!?"

"GHLagu-GHLRA!" Those were the only sounds Tabitha could make in response while her tearful eyes rolled into the back of her skull from the merciless throat fuck.

"UAHH~~ I was scared shitless!" Olivia continued mixing rage and pleasure, drowning her pain with the pleasure she got from savagely fucking Tabitha's tight, slippery throat. "That redhead bitch had every intention of killing me! And you just kept enticing them! Hnn~!! Using my life as some cheap bargaining chip!"

Olivia kept thrusting faster and faster, without a care for whether Tabitha could breathe or not when a cock was lodged down her throat and blocked her windpipe. No, it wasn't like Olivia didn't care. She just forgot. The pleasure that was fueled by rage was too much for Tabitha to handle and the inexperienced throat-fucker just kept absent-mindedly racing toward a quick finish.

Olivia's first deepthroat blowjob from a succubus was divine, but now she could attempt to relive that experienced by controlling the tempo in whichever way she wished. And she wished to go faster, deeper, as far down Tabitha's throat as she could reach. A familiar feeling was building fast, and Olivia did not have the willpower to delay it. She wanted this gratification. She deserved this gratification.

"You wanted this right!?" Olivia asked as she kept bulging Tabitha's throat. "Anything to get a cock down your throat! You always were a useless slut that got off on being used. Well, how does it feel to be used by me!? You thought you could trade my life for a fuck!? WELL GET FUCKED! GET FUCKED! CHOKE ON MY COCK!! CHOKE ON MY COCK WHILE YOU DROWN IN MY CUM!!"

Olivia looked down at the face she was fucking. Tabitha was barely present. Her eyes were white, saliva bubbled at the corners of her mouth as she let Olivia have her way with her. And seeing Tabitha in such a degrading, pathetic state, seeing the one who almost ended her life get fucked senseless, used, and humiliated was what finally opened the floodgates.

"EAT MY CUM YOU CRAZY SLUT!" Olivia screamed as her cock swelled and unleashed blast after forceful blast down the mage's throat. Tabitha was barely present at all, but she kept with Olivia's cock and continued sucking, vacuuming all of Olivia's juices.

"Yesssss! Ghuuuh~! just like thaaaat~" Olivia grunted as the pleasure waves that came with each pump of cum through her cock overtook her completely and she gleefully poured more and more thick jizz directly into Tabitha's stomach.

_

"Good job," Olivia heard Beatrice's soft whisper in her ear. It awoke the ninja girl from her orgasm-induced trance enough to become aware of her surroundings and reflect on what she was doing.

Breathing hard and sweating profusely, Olivia did not even notice the succubus approach her from behind. Tabitha's arms were no longer bound by the succubus's tail and fell weakly toward the ground, while the succubus slowly slid her hands all over Olivia's body, and into her outfit, one hand even reaching her perky breast and hard nipple.

"You might want to let Tabitha breathe a little," the succubus suggested as she played with Olivia's nipple. Olivia finally noticed that she still had her hands behind Tabitha's head, holding her in place and that her cock was still down Tabitha's throat, choking the masochist to death.

"AH!" Olivia instantly let go of Tabitha's head--as if caught by the police with a smoking gun--and withdrew her long, girthy cock from Tabitha's throat.

"GHUUUAHGH, GHOUH-KHUUH," Tabitha coughed and gagged, spitting out thick strands of messy, slippery liquid as she gasped for life-saving oxygen, taking in hard, ragged breathes through her messy mouth.

"Not bad at all for your first attempt," Beatrice said when she looked at the state Olivia's rough facefucking left Tabitha in and went back to kissing Olivia all over her neck, shoulders, ears...

"Ahn, so soon?" Olivia whimpered in disappointment when her magical temporary girl-dick softened and shriveled the second it left Tabitha's mouth. Each second it shriveled by an inch until it returned to its original form as a swollen clit of a horny girl.

Beatrice's [Dick Growing] Skill was only Rank D, after all. And this meant cumming only once was enough to end the magic.

"But that was hardly punishment," Beatrice commented on Olivia's performance. "Even if my spell lasted for an hour, you would not have held out long enough to make full use of the extra time. And then there's another issue... Tabitha, how was it?"

"Ih-haah-Inhredlbl," Tabitha uttered weakly in between ragged breaths and she slowly came to her senses.

"See? You gave her exactly what she wanted," Beatrice said to Olivia and giggled.

"B-b-but... You said... What I wanted... And I was even more... Than I thought..." Olivia stuttered and grasped for words, trying to figure out what she did wrong.

"It's fine, it's fine!" The succubus comforted Olivia with another kiss and slowly began undressing her. "I did tell you that you did a good job, didn't I? It's just that you ended up doing all the work, that's all."

"All... the work?" Olivia was confused. "B-but Tabitha... She's barely breathing."

"And that's just one of the things that get that masochist off," Beatrice explained calmly while further undressing Olivia and exposing her petite, twenty-one-year-old figure to Tabitha. "But she has to satisfy you too. We'll just make her work extra hard now to make it up to you... You hear that, Tabitha?"

"H-huh?" Tabitha looked up weakly with a dazed look and a piece of cloth fell on her face. Tabitha removed that and saw a nearly completely naked Olivia standing over her, with the seductive succubus behind her, caressing the youthful body.

"You see this?" Beatrice pointed to Olivia's cleanly shaven pussy. However, Tabitha's attention quickly shifted to the hard cock of the futanari succubus that appeared just beneath Olivia's pussy, sliding through the ninja girl's thigh gap.

"Ah~" Tabitha moaned and slowly got on her knees, ready to service another cock.

"Woah there!" Beatrice put a stop to Tabitha's sucking intentions by putting her sleek black tail in front of the cock-slut's eyes and wagging it in a 'tsk-tsk' motion. "You've had your fun, now it's time for someone else."

"Uhm... Hah... Beatrice?" Olivia's breathing grew heavier as she looked at the long, hard cock between her legs. Even though she had climaxed mere moments ago, the succubus managed to excite her again. It took all her willpower not to start fingering herself on the spot, or (even worse!) jump the succubus's cock and fuck herself silly, swinging her hips up and down, stretching herself on the fat girth.

"What can I say?" Beatrice chuckled. "I've been horny for a while now thanks to that cock-hungry slut, and seeing you two have so much fun... Can you blame me for wanting to screw you both where you stand?"

"Oh, yes~!" Tabitha exclaimed and her entire body and posture sprung to life, reinvigorated at the thought of having a threesome with Beatrice. But just like last time, Beatrice's tail, swaying in a 'tsk-tsk' motion put a hold on Tabitha's intentions.

"Not so fast!" Beatrice said, smiling like the devil itself. It was clear, that Tabitha would not get what she wanted as easily as she got it with the inexperienced Olivia.

_

"I have been holding out for some time now without participating," Beatrice said as she pressed the tip of her cock against Olivia's pussy lips. The girl did not object in the slightest, and even moved her hips a little, just barely sliding her wet pussy back and forth on Beatrice's cock, as if hoping that nobody would notice her massage herself with Beatrice's hard, fat girth.

"Oh, despite what I've said earlier to Olivia about prolonging the pleasure, I won't be able to keep myself from cumming for long either. Not when this horny girl is already rubbing herself on me like this," Beatrice said with a smile, making Olivia blush even more. "So, you better make her cum even faster, before I release inside her!"

"W-what!?" Tabitha exclaimed and sunk her tensed-up fingers into the wet moss beneath her that she covered in her own liquids just moments before. She wanted to be the one to have her holes ravaged by the thick cock of a succubus! Tabitha raised her ass into the air, arching her back to try and entice Beatrice into changing her mind.

"You heard me. Lick her clit and pussy and make this sweet girl squirm in delight while I fuck her!" Beatrice said, having already made up her mind. She moved her hips to press the tip of her cock against Olivia's pussy, effortlessly parting the juicy lips, ready to accept the thick pussy-pleaser.

But seeing the effort Tabitha put in, Beatrice moved her tail toward Tabitha's dripping cunt and lightly slapped her against it.

"A-ahn!" Tabitha cried as her whole body shuddered. However, her expression was that of sweet delight, instead of pain or suffering how it would have been for some other girl from such abusive treatment. Tabitha shook her ass and instantly started moving her hips toward the abusive tail, grinding her freshly beat and red pussy against Beatrice's sleek tail. "Oh~"

Tabitha wasn't stupid when it came to this. She knew that she wasn't supposed to pleasure herself. Her goddess made it more than clear. And that was exactly why Tabitha did what she did. Not just for the current pleasure, but for the "reward" that would follow shortly.

"Heh," Beatrice let out a chuckle. Even now she was somehow still getting impressed at how Tabitha managed to find joy in all forms of painful and degrading treatment. The succubus relented, pulled her tail away from Tabitha's drenching pussy, and slapped it again, much harder than the last time.

"AAAAHH~!" Tabitha cried even louder even as her ecstatic grin grew wider. Again, the masochist got exactly what she wanted.

"What a hopeless whore," Beatrice sighed theatrically as if she did not get hard from having such a wonderful and willing sex addict as her personal toy.

"Listen carefully. Make Olivia cum before I climax and release inside her! Do that and you'll taste heaven," Beatrice promised. "Fail, and I'll tie you to a tree and have you watch how I make her cum over and over while denying you any attention or satisfaction!"

"Nooo!" Tabitha cried as her bliss turned to horror.

"Ehh?" Olivia woke up from her pleasure stupor just enough to wonder if she heard Beatrice's words right. But Olivia got no chance for clarification or even a say in the matter of her pussy's pleasure.

Tabitha leapt to Olivia's pussy with her tongue out and--without wasting a second--got to work before Olivia had any time to pretend to object. At the same time, Beatrice pushed her cock further against Olivia's pussy, easily slipping in deeper, parting Olivia's drenched pussy walls that were lubricated and ready to accept Beatrice's cock, and plunging deep into the tightness of the warm pleasure-hole.

"Ahhh, shit," Beatrice groaned from the sweet pleasure that suddenly came over her swollen cock.

The succubus had been aching to fuck these girls for a while now, but once she plunged herself inside the sopping wet hole and felt the wonderful stimulation of slick youthful flesh enveloping her cock, she could not hold back from fucking the owner of this wonderful, overflowing pussy silly. Beatrice began fucking Olivia's hole with ever-increasing ferocity. Each thrust inside the flooded cunt, gave just enough satisfaction to crave for more, just enough to make Beatrice thrust a little harder, a little faster.

"Oohhhh, yessssss~" Olivia moaned and arched her back, throwing her weight onto Beatrice, surrendering herself to the succubus completely.

"N-not yet!" Tabitha cried as she licked Olivia's clit and pussy like her life depended on it. Tabitha had her fair share of girl-on-girl experiences, but never before in her life was she this desperate to make another girl cum.

_

Tabitha realized that the succubus went into a lust-frenzy. The cock-slut had seen this before in Beatrice, she knew that it would not take much time for Beatrice to cum now. And she also knew that Beatrice had no reason to hold back, as the horny sex goddess could cum again and again with little effort. Tabitha was terrified of being left out and forced to watch her sex goddess have fun with others while deprived of pleasure herself. And Tabitha's fear invigorated her efforts to pleasure Olivia's clit and pussy to absolute perfection.

"Oh, fffffffffuck YES!" Olivia let out cries of ecstasy as her pussy was assaulted from both inside and outside. Having avoided any lesbian interaction all her life, she was somehow astonished at how well a woman could pleasure another woman's sex organ, hitting all the right spots, with just the right intensity.

12