Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 22

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
4.3k words
4.87
7.9k
11

Part 22 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

Another level? Beatrice was slightly surprised when she saw the second and third notification tab flash through her mind's eye while she released the last few spurts of cum inside Olivia. The ninja girl performed well, and now Beatrice expected her to do even better.

Despite the decrease in Arousal Points that Beatrice's succubus nature restored so rapidly and required the release of to think properly and simply function as anything else but a sex machine, Beatrice was now as horny as ever, excited to further release Olivia's inhibitions and pull her into the world of carnal pleasures.

"You liked it that much?" Beatrice asked Olivia before turning the ninja's head closer and giving her a loving kiss on the lips. Olivia was still basking in her post-orgasm bliss and simply went along with everything Beatrice did, even slipping her tongue into the succubus's mouth to taste Beatrice's saliva while giving the succubus a taste of her own love juices. Beatrice did not mind this in the slightest and the two stunning females swapped the mixing liquids back and forth in their mouths. This excited Beatrice further and made her cock harden again just when it was getting soft enough to let cum slip out of Olivia's pussy, which Tabitha greedily devoured every last drop of.

The nymphomanic mage that was just done licking Olivia to a quick orgasm, was now sliding her tongue all around Beatrice's cock, even slithering her tongue in between the hardening shaft and Olivia's pussy lips to collect those extra few drops of the succubus's love nectar. All the while she fingered her cock-deprived pussy with two fingers, moaning out warm breath into Olivia's and Beatrice's sex organs. This only further hurried the rise of Beatrice's cock to full form as the succubus formed her next carnal plan for further ways to pleasure herself and her girls.

We'll still be in this forest for a while, Beatrice thought to herself when she remembered Ember's words. So, I won't really need [Refresh Cooldown] Skill for some time still. And since my leveling is going so well right now... Some would say it would be foolish of me to hold back... Heh...

Wait! How long has it been since I cast it? Do I even need to use [Refresh Cooldown] Skill? Beatrice checked her [Dick Growing] Skill and saw that indeed, of the thirty-minute cooldown, there were only a little over five more minutes left before she could use the Skill again. I guess I can wait at least that much to save the twelve-hour cooldown on the [Refresh Cooldown] Skill.

Beatrice parted lips from Olivia, thin sicky strands still collected their lips. She let Olivia rest on her huge tits and massaged and played with the ninja's breasts. A little cum had trickled from Olivia's face down to her torso and breasts, and Beatrice made sure to smear it across those nice, small breasts for lubrication to avoid friction during the boob massage.

"Tabitha really did do a wonderful job, don't you think?" Beatrice whispered in Olivia's ear as she kept playing with her breasts, once in a while lightly touching the girl's nipples. "You used her throat like cheap cock sleeve to please your dick, then you used her tongue and lips to massage your clit. Her mouth really has been working overtime."

"I-Ah-I deserved at least that much for... For everything she's done to me," Olivia said between hot breaths as she too enjoyed Tabitha's cum-collecting tongue work combined with Beatrice's massage.

"Oh, no doubt," Beatrice chuckled softly. "But for all your demands for Tabitha to get fucked, you only fucked one of her holes. Something that you should absolutely fix to deliver proper justice for what she's done to you, don't you think?"

"A-again..." Olivia stuttered when she realized that there was more that the succubus still expected of her. "I... I don't think I can."

"Of course, you can!" Beatrice encouraged her with a smile. "Hey, slut! Enough drinking rewards that were not meant for you! You have to work for your cum!"

"B-but I did as you commanded!" Tabitha complained. "I made her cum before you released! I felt her shudder just moments before you filled her second-rate hole with your magnificent seed! You promised a reward! You promised I would taste heaven!"

"That is true..." Beatrice said less with a simple agreement and more with foreboding ominousness. And, having said that, Beatrice writhed her tail, moved it to Tabitha's ignored pussy that only had the girl's thin fingers for stimulation (a poor substitution for the long, thick cock of a succubus). Without warning or preparation, Beatrice thrust her tail inside Tabitha's wet cunt, impaling Tabitha all the way up to her womb.

_

"GUAAAAAAAAH!!!" Tabitha screamed as her whole body was moved forward and lifted several inches from the ground by the sudden, forceful penetration by the succubus's long, thick tail.

"Look at her," Beatrice told Olivia while mercilessly thrusting her tail inside Tabitha's gushing, squelching cunt, pounding the girl's womb repeatedly.

"YEEEESH!! OUAGHHHHHHH-yAHAAA~~" Tabitha collapsed beneath Beatrice's feet and writhed on the ground, belly and tits up, arching her back while Beatrice bulged her abdomen with her tail. "THAAAAAAAAAAAHNKYOUUUUUUUUU~~"

The sight of the masochistic beauty writhing on the ground with a bulging belly, pinching the nipples on her bouncing breasts as hard as she could to intensify the forbidden, painful pleasure, made Beatrice harden and swell to full force inside Olivia's cum-and-pussy-juice-lubricated pussy. Beatrice couldn't possibly stop herself from slowly moving her cock inside the hot pleasure-hole even as talked to Olivia, further compromising the ninja's morals.

"See what a hopeless degenerate she is?" Beatrice whispered to Olivia. "You were right about her, of course. But unless you push her limits, you will not gain any fulfillment out of the justice you deserve. You cannot hold back. This isn't the girl who will appreciate your concern if that means she gets only second-rate fucking. She must feel your punishment! The pleasure and gratification must be absolute for it to be true justice!"

"B-but I cannot... Ahn! I do not have a tail such as yours... Hnnn," Olivia whimpered and moaned as she too could not hold back from rocking her hips against Beatrice's rock-hard cock that filled and massaged her pussy in all the right ways. "And even the cock you gave me..."

"Do not worry, I will have it back," Beatrice said and nibbed Olivia's ear. "But even if you do not possess the length of my tail, with our efforts combined, I'm sure you will be able to deliver the justice you deserve and have a satisfying peace of mind."

"I... I will try," Olivia promised with closed eyes as her mind once again wondered, unable to process anything but pleasure.

"Excellent," Beatrice smiled and kissed Olivia on the lips. The two girls swirled their tongues together, exploring each other's hot and wet mouths, while Beatrice brought up her [Dick Growing] Skill in her mind's eye and counted seconds until she could cast it again.

Tabitha could not even count one plus one as her mind was blasted with over-stimulation coming from her pounded womb while she thrashed and screamed with her eyes rolled back and her tongue hanging out as if possessed.

Meanwhile, Olivia enjoyed her gentle fucking and French-kissing with the succubus. Every couple of seconds Olivia sneaked a peek at the thrashing masochist and secretly hoped that the succubus wouldn't notice that her pussy got slightly wetter from the sight of Tabitha's ruthless pounding combined with her degrading ahegao look and animal-like howls.

And the second the cooldown for Beatrice's [Dick Growing] Skill was up, she cast it on Olivia once more by channeling it through her throbbing cock, pushing hard and deep, reaching Olivia's womb and channeling the stimulating magic directly through it, sending Olivia into another orgasm.

"O-oooooohhh~" Olivia shuddered and clamped on Beatrice's cock when the unexpected orgasm took hold of her. Her entire body twitched as she enjoyed another blissful moment in the hands of the succubus. But none of her body parts twitched as hard as her clit which had seen more action in the last twenty-four hours than in the past year combined.

With each second Olivia's clit swelled and grew, sending pleasure waves through Olivia's body with the growth of each beautiful inch of its girth that any girl would lust over. It rose to the occasion and took the familiar form that Olivia was starting to get used to seeing. The form of a fully functioning and impressive girl-cock. Ball-less, yes, but that has never stopped Olivia from spurting copious amounts of girl-cum.

And though Olivia's temporary girl-cock had no balls, she kept her pussy, keeping the pleasure that girls experienced when filled to the brim with cock.

"Excellent," Beatrice smiled and looked over the shoulder of Olivia's petite body that she held in her hands: legs up in the air and spread apart, pussy filled, and cock twitching for a hole to fuck.

Olivia didn't dare to confess that she was only partially hard because of Beatrice's skillful fucking. Her true desire was to ravage Tabitha that writhe underneath them. Olivia bit her lip, unsure what to do. What to do with her sinful, burning desire. Perhaps just imagining it would be enough? But just thinking about fucking Tabitha into madness just like Beatrice was doing right that second made Olivia desire it even more.

Olivia's cock burned. It hurt. Despite desperately craving stimulation, Olivia didn't even dare touch it, afraid to cum prematurely. She wanted to fuck Tabitha. She needed to screw her in all the fucked up ways she could imagine. She had to be punished. It was justice after all, wasn't it? Olivia was mortified by her own desires, but she could not deny them.

"Do it," the sweet whisper of the devil was all it took.

_

Something snapped inside Olivia when she heard the succubus's sweet, temptatious words. She braced against Beatrice, rose from her cock, and jumped to the writhing Tabitha who laid on her back and moved her hips against Beatrice's tail that continued ruthlessly assaulting her womb.

"Enjoying giving up your useless twat for fucking?" Olivia asked with ominous contempt as she got on her knees at Tabitha's face and placed her hands on the moaning girl. Olivia hovered her throbbing cock over Tabitha's face with obvious intent just as her gaze met the lust-filled eyes of Tabitha. The tail-fucked girl opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

"Here's some more!" Olivia screamed and jammed her cock all the way in Tabitha's throat.

"GLHUGHHRHL" Tabitha gurgled from the rough impalement as the spit roast commenced in full force.

"UYEAAAAAH!" Olivia grunted like an animal as she lodged her cock into Tabitha's throat. The mage was tits up and Olivia could clearly see her cock bulging Tabitha's neck. She grabbed Tabitha's neck and squeezed tightly, feeling her own girth through Tabitha's throat muscles.

"GGHLRHHHHHUAHHGH!!!!" All Tabitha could do was continue gurgling incomprehensibly, choking on Olivia's cock while the crazed ninja strangled her neck and the succubus used her tail to keep pounding the masochist's womb.

Olivia held Tabitha's neck tightly and moved her hips back and forth, using Tabitha's throat and neck as nothing but a cheap cock sleeve.

"GHUAA-HAAAAH~! This is too good! I could come like this in seconds!" Olivia kept moaning and groaning with an ecstatic grin as she thrust her hips into Tabitha's face.

However, Olivia quickly had to stop her movement, once again lodging her cock deep down Tabitha's throat. "But you're not getting off as easily as you did last time!"

Olivia roughly and swiftly withdrew from Tabitha's throat, letting oxygen flow to the used masochist's cum-addled brain.

"GHUAAAA-HAAAA... M-moarh~" Tabitha begged half-lucidly as her chest moved up and down.

And Olivia planned to give Tabitha just that. More ruthless fucking. She grabbed a fistful of Tabitha's hair and rolled over the punishment-loving slut over by her hair. She then moved around Tabitha who was now laying on her tits and cunt that Beatrice continued merrily fucking with her tail.

"Ass up!" Olivia screamed and leaned over to slap the mage across the ass.

Tabitha obeyed without a second's thought. She braced against the ground on her elbows and got into a doggy-style position, raising her ass high up in the air. She waggled her butt up and down, both from Beatrice's tail-fucking and to signal that this horny bitch in heat wanted even more.

Beatrice saw what was coming and for a moment stopped her tail's thrusts inside Tabitha to change positions. She moved around Tabitha and got behind Olivia, while the ninja prepared for the ass invasion.

"Eeeeehhhh?" Tabitha whined as she instantly noticed the abrupt end to the fucking of her womb. And she reacted accordingly. By supporting her upper body weight with just one hand now, she moved her hand to the tail that stopped inside her pussy and started forcefully moving it herself, fucking herself with it like a horny slut would with a dildo.

Is she for real? Beatrice could barely believe what a gem she found. The level of Tabitha's dedication was actually admirable.

Oblivious to anything but sex, Olivia got on her knees behind Tabitha's shaking ass. She smeared Tabitha's throat-produced lubricant across her entire cock and pressed it against Tabitha's backdoor opening.

"Ungh," Tabitha bit her lip in anticipation and shook her ass repeatedly, pushing back against the cock that pressed against her closed anal opening. Tabitha couldn't stand a second of waiting. With the tail's stimulation abruptly ended, she sought more by impaling her ass against Olivia's cock herself.

"Impatient whore!" Olivia screamed and slapped Tabitha's ass roughly. Again, again, and again. She then grabbed Tabitha by the ass, plunging her nails deep into the mage's skin, and thrust forward, completing the anal invasion that Tabitha herself had started.

"How do you like that!?" Olivia screamed as she fucked Tabitha with all her force and slapped her ass once more, turning both cheeks bright red from the bruising.

Standing behind Olivia, Beatrice got on her knees to be on the same level with Olivia, got close to the lust-driven ninja, and whispered, "Let me help you a little."

_

As Olivia kept pounding Tabitha's ass, Beatrice moved behind Olivia and prepared to join the lustful party. The succubus first pulled her tail out of Tabitha's pussy that was used as nothing more but a dildo. It was so lubricated that Tabitha had no chance of holding on to it, though the mage desperately tried to.

Beatrice then raised her tail to Olivia's lips and whispered, "Taste it."

In her sex-frenzied Olivia gladly opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and sucked on the tail of the succubus. She would have done so without an invitation.

"Good girl," Beatrice praised Olivia, kissed her on the neck, and parted her tail from Olivia's mouth to move it towards further lewd purposes. And those purposes were to slither her tail up Tabitha's back and reach her neck. The succubus wrapped a circle around it and forcefully pulled Tabitha by her neck off the ground, up and back toward the duo.

"Ghuuu~" Tabitha once again found herself choking with her dripping tongue stuck out as she rose from the ground with her back arched in a big arc and her tits flopping through her euphoric convulsions.

Beatrice pulled Tabitha close to Olivia and whispered to the ninja, "Grab her and don't let go!"

Olivia did not have to be told twice. Just as Beatrice let go of Tabitha's neck, before the ninja could collapse back on the ground, the tail of the succubus was replaced with Olivia's fingers, which squeezed tightly.

Beatrice then quickly moved her tail to its previous position inside Tabitha's needy, spasming twat, but before resuming the thrusting Beatrice prepared her cock for satisfaction as well.

"I want to feel you fuck her," Beatrice whispered to Olivia and aligned her cock with the ninja's pussy.

"Yesss! I need your cock inside me!" Olivia confessed and licked her lips. She did not realize how much she needed to be filled until the succubus stated her intentions. And now she could not think of anything better than being properly satisfied for punishing a treacherous nymphomanic bitch.

"Fuck me while I fuck this garbage whore!" Olvia grunted and fucked Tabitha's ass with even greater passion as she tightened her grip on Tabitha's throat.

"As you wish," Beatrice smiled and thrust into both Olivia's and Tabitha's drenched cunts at the same time.

"GHUAaAA~!" Both Olivia and Tabitha moaned in a slutty chorus as their pleasure doubled.

Beatrice moved her hips with horny abandon, enjoying every moment of passionate sex with the two inhibitionless, horny beauties. She fucked Olivia's squelching pussy with her fat cock, swollen from the arousal she got from experiencing this depraved scene that went far and beyond anything she had could have ever hoped for or even imagined in her past life. Beatrice matched her rhythm with Olivia to thrust deep inside her just as Olivia was at her deepest inside Tabitha's ass, pushing the ninja girl an inch further in, fucking Tabitha through Olivia.

And while Olivia lost herself in the sweet pleasures of both a man and a woman, Tabitha, was beyond the realm of mere mortals. Her ass and pussy were pounded violently. She felt her sex goddess through Olivia, savoring every little push and painful thrust that the succubus added to her forbidden and twisted euphoria. Olivia's tightening grip, slowly but surely deprived Tabitha's brain of oxygen, sending the masochist further and further into a flying, lightheaded, dream-like euphoric bliss.

Tabitha could not even tell when she started cumming. She simply gave herself to the narcotic pleasure as she twitched and spasmed under the relentless assault.

In this state, Tabitha's only wish was that Beatrice could fuck her ass as well. Olivia's cock was good enough, but the tail of the sleek, twisted inches of the succubus's tail allowed for depths impossible for mere humans. Tabitha wished to be fucked thoroughly. And even as she spasmed, gurgled, and screamed in ecstasy, she imagined her sex goddess taking all of her holes at once, filling her deeply. Endlessly. Completely.

The convulsions of a masochistic bitch in heat were not to be taken lightly by an inexperienced cock owner like Olivia.

"YEASH! TAKE IT! TAKE ALL OF IT!" Olivia kept fucking orgasming Tabitha over and over. She felt the masochist clamping from pure ecstasy. And she couldn't help but feel jealous. Olivia's jealousy only fueled her efforts to fuck Tabitha with even greater force, as her own cum-addled brain imagined that it was she that was fucked to madness but the succubus and lost in carefree ecstasy.

In ecstasy where no troubles existed. Where she could just let go and be fucked, again and again, surrendering to mindless pleasure to numb the pain of this world.

"Harder!" Olivia begged. "Fuck me harder! Like her! More! I want more!"

Beatrice herself was approaching orgasm. The stimulation of both her cock and tail inside two drenched, spasming pussies of sex-craving sluts was too much for any mortal. But who was Beatrice to refuse a girl that begged her for a thorough fucking? Even if this meant bringing this depraved threesome to a close, Beatrice was glad to end it on a high note by providing proper stimulation for all participants. The succubus had been gentler with Olivia before, but now she increased her efforts to please her growing sex-addict in one final sprint toward sweet, simultaneous climax.

12