Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 28

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
4.2k words
4.88
6.5k
10
0

Part 28 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

"S-sorry!" Olivia apologized instantly, the moment she noticed that the alley had already been taken by a pair of indulgent, sexy ladies.

The bunny girl looked at the five uninvited guests but didn't answer. Not even a word. Just a blushed, sweaty expression of a mix of shame and bliss. The big-breasted blond glanced at the newly-arrived group, but as it didn't look like anyone had any intention of interrupting them, the blonde did not interrupt her actions and continued to eat out the bunny girl.

"W-we should go," Olivia was about to turn around.

"We should get undressed," Ember said and wasted no time opening up her robes to reveal her naked upper torso.

"The hell-mfm!?" Olivia's shocked outrage was interrupted when Ember pushed her against the wall and sealed her lips shut with a kiss.

"If they did not see us before, they will definitely see us if we go back out now," Ember said when she parted her lips from Olivia's. "Which do you think that the Purple Capes are more likely to notice: a pile of naked flesh making out in a sex-drowned city or five frigid, nervous weirdos hiding in an alley next to two naked, obviously unrelated girls?"

"Makes sense to me!" Tabitha said cheerfully, got on her knees, and pulled down Beatrice's panties.

"Whoa!" Beatrice let out an automatic surprised exclaim, though she made no attempt to stop Tabitha's action. Upon a momentary reflection, Beatrice realized that her automatic "modest" reaction was some archaic reflex from her past life where people were supposed to--for some reason--object to sudden, public sexual advances as if it was something bad and should have been frowned upon.

Beatrice took a mental note that she should curb such unnecessary reactions while Tabitha unleashed Beatrice's erection that had been bothering the futanari succubus during most of the walk through the streets of Klapsus.

"Get in deeper," Rafaelia said and pushed Beatrice and Tabitha deeper into the alley.

Beatrice didn't object and let Rafaelia lead them deeper, as (upon further reflection) it made sense to at least somewhat conceal themselves from the Purple Capes and not stand three feet deep into the alley.

Tabitha managed to not fall over even while pushed in a crouching position. The experienced cock-sucker would not be so easily parted from a cock she worshipped.

Rafaelia guided Beatrice to the wall right next to the naked bunny girl and her big-breasted lover. Beatrice's back barely touched the brick wall when Tabitha opened wide and took the full length of Beatrice's cock down her gullet in one go.

"Haah!" Beatrice gasped from the sudden, but much-needed stimulation to her ignored cock that had started hurting from all the arousing scenes it throbbed to partake in.

Beatrice had grown accustomed to Tabitha's excellent throat skills, but what neither Beatrice nor Tabitha had expected was that Rafaelia would drop her dress on the ground and drop on her knees behind Tabitha's back, pull the narrow piece of cloth that covered Tabitha's ass and crotch aside, and plant her mouth right on Tabitha's pussy, eating the mage out with every bit of passion that the unnamed blonde had for the bunny girl's pussy.

"Mmn," Beatrice moaned from the pleasant stimulation as Tabitha's reaction was instant--the skinny green-haired mage's throat muscles contracted around the thick shaft from the unanticipated pleasure. And as the fox girl licked ate out Tabitha, Tabitha kept staring into Beatrice's eyes, watching the succubus's cute reactions that Tabitha's throat contractions caused.

Whether Olivia liked it or not, Ember's argument made sense. And since Olivia was unwilling to start a fight with the Purple Capes right in the city, that meant committing to Ember's plan. Though, in this case, Ember did all the committing--kissing Olivia while undressing her and messing up her hair. All Olivia had to do was half-heartedly reciprocate Ember's actions.

By the time the Purple Capes reached the alley, both Ember and Olivia were already naked from the waist up and making out, while Beatrice, Tabitha, and Rafaelia were in a full-blown threesome, competing for who would make the other cum faster. Rafaelia's decision to also rub her own pussy was a particularly nice touch, appreciated equally by Beatrice who had a soft spot for visual stimulation, the three Purple Capes who stopped and gawked at the sight of seven naked young women having sex, and the fox girl herself who, as it turned out, knew how to put on a show while also enjoying herself.

_

"Woah, look at that!" one of the three Purple Cape guards said as he stopped the others and pointed into the alley where seven young women were indulging themselves.

"Nice," the other said with a lecherous smile and whistled.

"Come on you perverts, haven't you--Well I'll be damned!" The third guard said in shock when he saw what he saw.

Maybe we overdid it a bit, Beatrice thought when she realized that even though Ember and Olivia seemed to just be casually making out, she and the others were providing a far more spectacular scene. Some random girl getting nailed by some random dude might be nothing of note in this city, but seven stunning beauties playing with each other without a single dick in sight might be just a little too much for an average pervert with a working dick.

And now that Beatrice was able to sneak a closer look at the three men that were part of the Purple Cape guards, she knew right away that these were just the type of men that could not simply ignore a lack of dicks in an orgy.

Two of the men looked like they barely hit their twentieth birthday. Their naïve eyes, lack of any poker face or subtlety, as well as the bulges pressing against their trousers just under their body armor were just a few of the indications that these two young men were at the prime of their horny youth. Easily excited by a pair of naked titties and any warm pussy that spread open for them, not satisfied until they spread their load at least three-four times per day.

The third man was a more seasoned man, the wrinkles on his forehead as well as the sporadic strands of gray hair giving away the many years he already spent spreading his seed. His main feature however was the giant mustache that put even the most blatant pornstaches to shame. Covering his mouth completely, it looked like it belonged at the end of a heavy-duty floor brush. Beatrice almost felt the aura of a special kind of pervert that radiated from this man.

"Looks like you ladies could use some company," the pornstache man said, his heavy mustache barely moving. "We all know that just a few fingers will not be enough to fill those slutty holes of yours, right foxie?"

Rafaelia glared at the man with murderous intent, but her blatant killing intent was obstructed by the shadows of the alley and her fur-like orange hair that fell over her eyes.

"Sorry, boys"--Ember giggled--"No dicks allowed in this party."

"'A-allowed'?" the 'pornstache man parroted and took a step forward. Raising his voice he asked, "Who the hell do you think you are!?"

"Forget it," one of the younger men said and put his hand on the pornstache's shoulder. "Hardcore dykes are ill in the head anyway. We can always find girls with a proper appreciation for hard cocks."

"Bah! Whatever!" the mustache man shook off the hand off his shoulder. "None of you could handle my huge cock anyway!"

And with that--raising his nose high and closing his eyes, with an insulted, almost pouty expression--he walked away from the alley. The other two men followed him slowly, not taking their eyes off the naked women until they were completely out of sight.

"Enough!" Olivia said as she broke free from Ember's embrace once the Purple Capes were gone. "Wragh!! Typical scum!"

After a couple of deep long breaths, Olivia peeked out from the corner of the alley and with a nod confirmed that the Purple Capes had moved on.

"No dicks allowed?" Beatrice laughed as she looked at Ember while Tabitha continued to hide her dick in her throat.

"It's not my fault those losers can't handle a basic shit test," Ember shrugged and walked outside of the alley to look around.

"We do kind of stand out in the crowd in th-HAAH~!" Beatrice said but was cut short by Tabitha's actions. It appeared that Beatrice was not the only one horny, and now that the Purple Capes were away, Tabitha let Beatrice's dick out of her throat--just long enough to take a much-needed breath--before taking it all in again, giving her sex goddess an exquisite throat massage. All the while the fox girl was on her knees half-naked, eating out Tabitha, spurring her on to indulge her carnal pleasures (not that Tabitha needed much encouragement on that front).

"There's an acceptable inn just a little up ahead," Ember said as she returned to the alley. "Well, it's barely above the pathetic standards of this city, but I know the owner."

Beatrice found it hard to concentrate on anything Ember was saying or doing when she was right in the middle of a deepthroat blowjob, while the girl who blew her got eaten out by an apparently equally lewd newcomer to the group, AND while two complete strangers continued their own sexual indulgences right next to her.

"Then... We go there?" Olivia suggested to Ember, trying her best to not look directly at the perversions that took place well within her peripheral vision.

"Define 'we'," Ember chuckled while looking at Beatrice quickly lose herself in her carnal desires.

"You-haah-go on ahead," Beatrice said in between ragged breaths. "We'll be there soon."

"Aye, aye," Ember saluted Beatrice, and then said to Olivia, "Looks like it'll be just you and me for now."

"D-don't... Don't do anything stupid! Either of you!" Beatrice strongly warned the bitter duo.

"Yes, yes, she'll be in one piece when you get back," Ember said as she walked outside.

Olivia followed Ember silently and took one last conflicted look at Beatrice and the others, before disappearing from sight.

Meanwhile, Beatrice did something she wanted to do the moment she saw the two girls indulging themselves--she touched the bunny girl's naked shoulder and cast [Dick Growing].

_

The long-eared bunny girl let out an inaudible gasp as Beatrice's warm, pleasant, tingling magic spread. From the girl's shoulder that the succubus touched, through her perky, ample chest, down her flat stomach, all the way to her clit that was in the big-breasted blonde's mouth, taking root in the bunny girl's pleasure button.

The blonde opened her eyes in surprise when she felt something grow within her mouth. She let it out of her mouth for a moment to confirm her suspicions with her eyes. Indeed, the bunny girl's clit was growing fast, its head expanded and took an unmistakable shape of a male pleasure organ.

The blonde did not recoil in fright. She did not scream or cry. She just looked at her bunny partner to confirm if the girl was in pain or fear, and when she saw the flushed expression that could only belong to a bitch in heat, the blonde smiled and went down on the bunny girl with an even greater passion than before. And even as the bunny girl's cock grew by the second, the blonde bobbed her head and took the cock all the way to its pussy base each time without fail. The bulging of the blonde's throat confirmed what everyone could already tell--that the blonde bimbo was no stranger to taking cock down her throat.

Beatrice's chest moved faster as she got more and more excited by how accepting and lewd the citizens of Klapsus were. She put her hand on Tabitha's head and slowly bobbed her back and forth, matching Tabitha's rhythm with the blonde's. Beatrice looked at the nubile bunny girl's expression of succumbing to the primal joy of getting your hard dick sucked by an eager, skilled, hot, and genuine cock-loving slut.

Beatrice wondered if she had the same expression as the young bunny girl. Probably not quite, Beatrice thought as the bunny girl's gaze that was mixed with surprise and discovering anticipation gave away the fact that she had never experienced the pleasures of being on the receiving end of cock worship.

The blonde let out the bunny girl's fully-formed, sticky saliva-covered cock just long enough to take a breath. Several thick strands already connected the blonde's lips to the cock she serviced. The bimbo stuck out her wet tongue and slapped it with the bunny girl's dick with an excited, grin. She then smeared those juices all over her face and stuck two fingers deep within her mouth to lube them up. And as she took the bunny girl's dick back into her mouth, she moved slid hand between the long-eared girl's skinny thighs, moving her lubed-up fingers to the girl's small, perky butt.

The bunny girl's eyes went wide, she suddenly tensed up, and ground her nails into the bricks of the wall she was leaning against for support. Her silent cry, when two fingers invaded her butt, was made audible by Beatrice when Tabitha suddenly took her cock as deep down her throat as she could, her nose pressing against Beatrice's soft smooth skin. This, in turn, was caused by an excited but ignored Rafaelia who started roughly finger fucking Tabitha's pussy with three fingers at ever-increasing speed while sucking on her juicy, swollen clit.

Beatrice was close to cumming, and so was the bunny girl. And as if both cock-loving sluts had agreed upon this beforehand, both Tabitha and the big-breasted bimbo eased up on their stimulation to prevent a premature end to their joy.

However, this was not something Beatrice had agreed to. The succubus was far too horny to take it slow. And Beatrice knew that when she was this excited, there would be no issues in repeating her performance. She placed both hands behind Tabitha's head and put her mouth back where it belonged--choking and salivating on her fat cock.

Both the bunny girl and the blonde looked at Tabitha like hypnotized, marveling at Tabitha's skills of near-effortless cock-pleasing.

Maybe the girls here are too used to men that go limp and out of commission after cumming just once? Beatrice wondered while she used Tabitha like a toy for her cock. The succubus decided to reassure her alley-sex neighbors.

"If you're worried about ending the fun too soon--don't," Beatrice said while she moved Tabitha's head up and down her cock. "That dick will disappear in three minutes no matter whether you cum or not, but I can gift you one more round if you like it that much!"

Hearing that, the blonde did not waste another precious second. She took the bunny girl's cock all the way down her throat. The big-breasted bimbo closed her eyes and simply enjoyed the feeling of cock massaging the back of her throat while her giant tits swung back and forth. Bubbles of spit escaped through the gaps between her big lips and the bunny girl's long shaft that disappeared and reappeared out of the blonde's mouth. The bunny girl raised her left leg and placed it over the bimbo's shoulder. She pulled the blonde closer, further down on her cock, confirming without words that she was enjoying what the blonde did and wanted more of it.

_

Neither Beatrice nor the blonde could know for sure when the three-minute timer on Beatrice's [Dick Growing] Skill would run out, but the blonde was determined to taste the bunny girl's cum before the time was up. Even while she was enjoying herself, the blonde's double stimulation of the bunny girl's cock and ass was more than enough to bring a virgin to orgasm within seconds. It was after all why the blonde eased down just moments before. But now she was back at it full-force, with nothing held back. And while Beatrice could not know whether the bunny girl was a virgin or not, she was most definitely a cock-virgin.

The bunny girl's breathing quickened, her chest moved faster and faster, and she curled her fingers and toes as her entire body tensed up. She threw her head back and arched her back in a silent cry of ecstasy as her cock throbbed, approaching the limit of pre-orgasmic pleasure before dam burst and she unleashed her load down the blonde's throat.

As Beatrice watched the cute, innocently sexy bunny girl, the succubus was overcome with the desire to fill the bunny girl's open mouth. To feel the bunny girl's lips around her shaft while she slid it deep inside and gave her a taste of her potent semen. And the horny, overexcited succubus could not find a single reason not to.

Just as both futanaris were about to cum, Beatrice sprung her tail to life and moved it toward her alley-sex neighbor's open mouth. The bunny girl opened her eyes wide when she felt the heart-shaped tip of the succubus's tail enter her mouth and slide further inside. At its widest part, Beatrice's tail tip was just as wide as the head of her cock, and simulated the feeling of a cock in a girl's mouth perfectly, even though it was so sensitive that Beatrice winced, barely able to withstand the stimulation.

"Swallow!" Beatrice instructed, feeling her orgasm overtake her as cum built up at the base of her cock and tail, ready to flow.

The bunny girl obeyed without hesitation. She swallowed, again and again. The swallowing motion moved the muscles of her throat and allowed Beatrice's tail to slide further in, down the bunny girl's throat just as the combination of two points of simulation sent both horny futas over the edge.

Bunny girl's cock twitched repeatedly and shot its copious contents into the back of the blonde bimbo's mouth who looked like she was having the time of her life, massaging her mouth and throat with her favorite toy like there was no tomorrow. When the blonde felt the first rope of cum hit the back of her mouth she sealed her lips shut around the bunny girl's shaft and moved her lips all the way down to the base of it, bulging her throat, and ensuring that she took every last drop directly into her stomach.

Beatrice--who was already on the verge of cumming from facefucking Tabitha, witnessing the sexy bunny girl take her in so willingly and enthusiastically as she herself came down her big-breasted friend's throat with her magical cock--was driven over the edge by the double throatjob.

Beatrice pushed Tabitha down on her throbbing cock and made sure to repeat her neighbor's performance. In an explosive climax, Beatrice unloaded copious amounts of her potent seed deep into Tabitha's convulsing belly while also filling the belly of the bunny girl through her long tail that was lodged somewhere down the bunny girl's stretched throat.

And while Beatrice pumped gagging Tabitha's stomach, Rafaelia kept fucking Tabitha from the other side, now with four straight fingers and the speed of a jackhammer. Tabitha's hips twitched and trembled as her eyes rolled back and she came with a mouth full of cock and pussy full of fingers.

And as the three girls came, Beatrice kept cumming and cumming down two throats at once, seemingly without end. In her orgasmic stupor, Beatrice could not understand why she had one of the longest orgasms in her life, but she did not care. The succubus simply threw her head back and enjoyed the bliss of two simultaneous throatpies, unleashing load after load, after load, filling the bellies of two sexy sluts with the daily required portion of protein, making good progress toward the daily minimum.

12