Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 30

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
4k words
4.86
6k
11

Part 30 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

Galla parted Rafealia's lips with her fingers and pushed the fox girl down on Alice's cock with such a force that Rafaelia barely got time to prepare herself. In a single motion, the bunny girl's cock was back in the fox girl's mouth. Galla pushed Rafaelia down all the way until the fox girl's button nose sunk into Alice's skin and her chin pressed against Alice's wet pussy.

Galla then put her hand below Rafaelia's jaw and started moving the fox girl's head back and forth on Alice's cock, not letting it out of Rafaelia's throat for even a moment. Galla moved her hand lower to Rafaelia's neck to feel the bulge increase and decrease with each slow, deliberate movement.

Beatrice knew that the inexperienced bunny girl would not last long under such stimulation. Beatrice moved the fox girl's long, fluffy tail to the side to get a good view of her behind. She then grabbed Rafaelia by the hips and plunged her cock deep into the wet, naughty cunt that made all kinds of stories to fill her holes with cocks.

The fox girl moaned into Alice's cock, and Beatrice quickly picked up the pace, aroused to no end by her new sexy, young companion who clearly loved cocks way more than she led on.

As for Alice, whose pussy was left woefully unattended by the enraged blonde who concentrated on Rafaelia, Beatrice has plans for that too. Before the time ran out for Alice's temporary cock, and having already experienced one of Alice's holes, the succubus moved her tail to the bunny girl's nearly-gushing pussy that twitched from pre-orgasmic waves of pleasure and thrust her tail inside.

Alice's entire body was rocked as her brain got blasted by the sudden penetration. The bunny girl's body continuously twitched, her back arched and eyes rolled back from electrifying surges of pleasure coming from both cock and cunt, each more exhilarating than the other. Beatrice mercilessly fucked Alice's pussy while Galla fucked Alice's cock by using the fox girl's mouth and throat like an onahole.

The bunny girl would have screamed across the entire town if she could, letting every single citizen know the bliss of getting deepthroated while your wet, needy pussy is stuffed and stretched to the absolute limits, bordering on unbearable.

"Is this still boring for you, huh you fox-slut!?" Galla yelled with a wide grin as she felt Alice's cock move in and out of Rafaelia's throat whose own eyes started rolling back into her skull from the relentless throat-fucking combined with a thorough pounding from behind.

It wasn't Rafaelia's first rodeo, but she could not remember the last time she experienced a fucking of this intensity. On average the guys were so thrilled to have a stunning, innocent-looking young girl like her go down on their cocks as if they spewed out honey that they barely had the effort to do their part as well. Rafaelia had her urges like any other girl. She wanted to get thoroughly taken, pounded, and bred as nature intended. And this merciless spitroast was exactly what she needed.

Rafaelia let out deep, incomprehensible sounds into the cock in her throat as she salivated at the thought of tasting the semen of an inexperienced dickgirl she was about to bring to orgasm with her throat alone. The cock that pounded her pussy was just girthy enough to fill her properly, stretch her just to the limits, as if it was made to breed her cunt. And as the fox girl envisioned getting bred like the bitch in heat that she was and started shaking from the approaching orgasm as she gagged on an inexperienced bunny girl's cock in her throat, Rafaelia's only regret was that the cock inside her was not just a little longer to pound against her womb as well.

Beatrice grabbed Rafelia by her narrow waist and moved her hips faster and faster, slamming her thighs against Rafaelia's ass as she plunged her cock as deep into the girl's sublime, tight, hot pussy as she could. The double stimulation from two fresh, clamping pussies of girls in animalistic heat was too much for the succubus to bear.

Beatrice moaned louder and louder as she watched Alice throw herself against the wall behind her as her legs trembled and were about to give out from the level of mind-altering pleasure for which her mind (that only knew the gentle pleasures of her own fingers and a few other objects) was not prepared. The bunny girl's hips moved on their own, spurred by the succubus's tail to plunge deeper down Rafaelia's throat and unleash all that cum right where the fox girl craved for.

And as Beatrice lowered her gaze to the waify fox girl, at the absolute prime of her sexual health, the body that men would kill for, and the sexual appetite that countries would go to war for, she felt Rafaelia clamp down on her cock again and again as she started convulsing in climax, and that sent the succubus over the edge as well.

Beatrice's breathing got more and more erratic, she moaned louder and louder as she lost sense of where she was, and--after a few more thrusts--her mind went white as she felt the euphoric rush through her cock and tail. But even as cum rushed through both her phallic organs, Beatrice kept thrusting deep and hard, on pure instinct, driven by some primal desire to plant her seed as deep into the two fertile girls as she could.

-42.8 AP

_

"Haah! Aaaahn!" Beatrice moaned in bliss as she kept cumming and cumming, pumping her potent seed deep inside two sexy girls she just met today.

Beatrice finally stopped cumming long after her white juices overflooded the girl's pussies and leaked out with each of the succubus's jerking thrusts.

As Beatrice regained her senses, she first withdrew her tail out of the bunny girl's twitching pussy. The bunny girl herself had just stopped pumping her second load of the day (as well as her entire life) from her temporary girl-cock down Rafelia's throat. A thick stream of cum poured out of the bunny girl's fucked pussy while barely stood on her trembling legs with her back against a wall, staring obliviously somewhere far into the distance, basking in the afterglow of the best orgasm she had in her entire life.

With her orgasm coming to an end and the duty of the dick she was granted dutifully fulfilled, the bunny girl's temporary girl-dick shrunk rapidly inside Rafaelia's mouth. The fox girl gasped for air, finally able to breathe while Galla still held her head by her hair.

After such a life-changing, intense experience Alice no longer had the strength to stand. No one could say what force kept her upright through the event, but now that it was over, the last specks of energy forsook Alice and she slid along the wall, down and sideways, to the hard, cum-soaked, uneven pavement beneath her. Before the bunny girl powerlessly fell into a puddle of cum at her feet, her soft, shrinking dick slipped out of Rafaelia's mouth and returned to its original state as a clit (albeit swollen and aching).

The fox girl faired similarly. After spending three minutes on the giving end of several deepthroats, culminating in a brutal throat-fuck, controlled from the side by a different person entirely while yet another girl pounded her pussy just the way she liked it, the fox girl collapsed right where she was--in an alley, at the feet of a girl that filled her throat with cock and stomach with cum, satisfied and pleased by the fucking she orchestrated for herself.

Rafaelia laid on her side on the pavement with a satisfied, open-mouth grin on her face, breathing hard to regain her oxygen levels. As the girl calmed down, she slowly caressed her swollen pussy lips with her fingers, reliving the fresh memory of taking it like a good girl and enjoying every moment of it while a mix of Beatrice's cum and her own juices oozed out of her through her fingers.

But there were still several young women in the alley left who were filled with energy. And none more so than the succubus herself. Despite having cum twice already, the double fuck seemed to only further invigorate the futanari sex demon. Beatrice's cock did not even go soft when Rafaelia powerlessly slid off it. And now the succubus had her eye on the big-breasted friend of the resting bunny girl.

Of course, big-breasted was an understatement when it came to Galla. How her breasts managed to retain their shape without plastic surgery that would make them look like inflated balloons, Beatrice could not even begin to imagine. Plastic surgery could not accomplish this.

Beatrice saw her fair share of "giant porno cans" that looked more like a joke than something she could be aroused by. Usually, when breasts began approaching such proportions they came in two groups. Either they looked like volleyballs with skin stretched over them, or they sagged down to the model's belly because gravity existed.

Galla's breasts defied gravity. They managed to look soft and natural while not sagging under the force of gravity as if held up by an invisible push-up bra. Beatrice did not know what spell the parents of the giant, watermelon-like breast owner cast on the woman, or whether it was the gods themselves that blessed the blonde bombshell, and, to be honest, she did not care. Beatrice had a hard-on for the blonde with the giant tits and narrow waist and just had to experience that body. The fact that Galla had just helped her sexy friend to a fuck and throatjob from a bunch of strangers was an arousing character bonus. And judging by the way Galla looked at Beatrice's cock, she was more than willing to experience Beatrice's assets as well.

_

Too horny to wait for even a second longer, Beatrice walked over to Galla and said, "Your turn."

With a cheeky smile, Galla took Beatrice's cock into her hand and started stroking it. Galla was the perfect cock worshipper.

She looked into Beatrice's eyes as she kissed the tip of her cock, licked it, took the tip of it into her mouth. Just the tip, but it was enough. She sucked on it, wrapping it with her big lips while gently stroking the rest of Beatrice's shaft with her hands, not breaking eye contact with Beatrice even for a second.

How many men and women has she hypnotized with those big green eyes? Beatrice wondered. The succubus knew this look too well. Most popular porn actresses and high-tier escorts had it nailed down and could say "I want your cock" just with her eyes.

Galla did not answer the question she could not hear. But she smiled with a cock in her mouth. And with a smile that would subdue a lesser person, Galla let Beatrice's cock out of her mouth and licked the whole length of Beatrice's shaft with her hot, wet tongue, up and down, covering Beatrice's cock with her saliva. She then started kissing the tip of Beatrice's cock again, from different angles, while stroking the shaft with both hands, slowly picking up the pace.

"How does a cute girl like you come upon such a magnificent toy?" Galla asked. "I've never heard of such magic."

"I was born with it," Beatrice answered with a half-truth.

The futanari succubus was indeed born with it in her past life. And in this life, she was summoned with it. But the more precise answer would be that Beatrice had custom-designed her own body with the help of a reluctant Goddess. And whether succubi with a cock would normally exist in this depraved world that the aforementioned Goddess either found or created, Beatrice could not say.

"And unlike the cock you gave to Alice, this one won't disappear if you keep cumming again and again?" Galla asked and took Beatrice's cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head in a swirling motion, taking Beatrice's shaft deeper and deeper into her wet warmth while also stimulating Beatrice's cock with her tongue.

"A-ah-Absolutely not!" Beatrice answered. And as much as she enjoyed Galla's warm-up performance, her gaze kept jumping to the blonde's giant swaying tits. This did not go unnoticed by Galla, who was used to jokingly reminding people that her eyes were a little higher.

"You're not the first one unable to take her eyes off my 'assets'," Galla said with a smile, let go of Beatrice's cock, and slid her hands across her breasts. She lifted them up a little higher and pushed them together for Beatrice's viewing pleasure.

"Many men have a hard time deciding whether they want to cum on these beauties or on my face, or both, or in my mouth, or creampie me while sucking on my nipples," Galla said as she lifted her tits even higher, bringing her nipples closer, and leaned in to lick one nipple and then another while looking at Beatrice. "But, without exception, every single one of them wants to smear their load all over my tits at least once in their life."

Beatrice could not agree more with such a notion. And her tail moved into action to make that thought a reality. Beatrice used her tail to grab Rafaelia's dress that she left lying around and threw it just behind Galla. The blonde barely had the time to look behind her at what Beatrice was doing before the succubus used her tail to throw Galla on her back and on that dress. The next moment Beatrice dropped to her knees with her legs apart over Galla's waist, leaned further down, and took Galla's giant breasts into her hands.

"Haah, incredible!" Beatrice exhaled as she groped the giant gifts from the gods.

Galla's breasts felt amazing! How can they be this soft and moldable while she's laying down, yet remain so perky when she's standing? Beatrice asked herself in awe as she kept cupping the giant pillows, playing with them in her hands. Beatrice moved her hands to Galla's nipples and stroked them with her thumbs.

Of course, they're hard! Beatrice expected nothing less and gently pinched the poking nipples. They were hard and poking out. Beatrice had to take them into her mouth. She had to lick them! And a second later that was exactly what she did when she lowered her mouth and started sucking on Galla's hard nipples.

_

"Mmm, Yes!" Galla moaned and caressed her own breasts while Beatrice sucked on her nipples. "Neither men nor women can resist my breasts! You're in love with them as well, aren't you?"

Beatrice had no time to answer silly questions. Her actions were all the answers anyone needed. Beatrice kept working on Galla's nipple with the tip of her tongue, sucking on it with her lips, swirling her tongue around it. Beatrice then did the same to Galla's other nipple while continuing to sink her hands into them, between them, exploring every last inch of this wonderful flesh. Neither was Beatrice content with just sucking on the nipples. She further explored those giant breasts with her tongue and lips, pressing Galla's breasts together and licking between them, imagining how her cock will feel there when she sinks it into Galla's bosom. Beatrice salivated at the thought and did not hold back from covering Galla's breasts with her saliva, preparing her for the hard cock.

"Ahn!" Beatrice moaned and squeezed Galla's breasts hard on pure reflex when she felt someone's wet, warm tongue between her legs. The succubus finally parted her tongue from Galla's heavenly tits (even though she could not compel herself to stop massaging those tits with her hands) and looked back to see a familiar naked body of a skinny girl, with long, green locks of hair falling to the side while the owner of that body buried her face between Beatrice's legs.

"W-what are you-Ahn!" Beatrice moaned, unable to finish a sentence while Tabitha continued to lick her pussy. Waves of pleasure made Beatrice's entire body shudder each time Tabitha's wet tongue slid across her pussy and touched the base of her hard cock.

"Haah... Aaah!" Beatrice moaned with her eyes closed, barely keeping herself from falling on top of Galla.

What the hell!? Why does it feel so good!? Beatrice realized that during all this time as a futanari dickgirl she experienced a lot of things: being on both ends of blowjobs, stuffing tight pussies with her fat cock and getting her own pussy pounded and filled with cum, screwing more hot women in the past twenty-four hours than in her entire past lifetime. But--somehow--Beatrice managed to avoid having her pussy eaten out this entire time.

Is this what girls feel like!? Beatrice wondered in amazement. She thought that creaming deep into a sexy girl's tight pussy while getting her own pussy pounded was the pinnacle of sexual bliss. Oh, what a fool!

Without saying a word, Tabitha continued eating out Beatrice's exposed pussy. She took a mouthful of Beatrice's juicy pussy lips, slid her tongue across them while breathing hot air on them through her mouth. Each time Tabitha's tongue reached the base of Beatrice's cock, another wave of pleasure ran down Beatrice's spine.

"Uuuuhn!" Beatrice collapsed on Galla's tits with her back arched and ass high up to give Tabitha the best possible access.

Beatrice could not possibly protest such sublime treatment. She gladly gave in to it and returned to playing with her latest favorite toy--Galla's giant tits.

"Go ahead--enjoy them!" with a sultry voice Galla encouraged Beatrice.

And enjoy them she did. Beatrice continued to lick Galla's tits all over, slowly losing her mind from enjoying the first cunnilingus of her life. Her cock swelled and ached. The seconds between the times that Tabitha touched Beatrice's aching cock seemed to go on forever. Even though it seemed that Tabitha's tongue lingered a little bit longer at the base of Beatrice's hard shaft each time it reached it, it wasn't enough. The succubus wanted more stimulation. Galla's tits were the only thing that kept Beatrice from reaching to her cock and jerk herself to orgasm while Tabitha ate her out.

But Beatrice had another "cock". She moved her black tail further, sliding it between her and Galla's body, quickly approaching the mountain of fatty flesh that were Galla's tits. Spit continued to escape Beatrice's open mouth with each of her moans. The succubus did not stop that. She used that spit to cover the tip of her tail before she slid between Galla's tits.

She pressed the tip of her tail between Galla's breasts, gently enough not to slip inside until she lubricated herself. Beatrice knew that salvia dried out quickly so she made sure to apply a thick coat with her hand.

"Aaahn!" Beatrice moaned and squeezed the tip of her tail when she felt Tabitha's lips on the base of her cock. An open, sloppy kiss, with Tabitha's tongue circling Beatrice's cock's stretched, veiny skin. Tabitha had been slowly spending more and more time with Beatrice's cock, and now, she did not part from it. Beatrice's pussy was absolutely drenched. So that it did not get left out, Tabitha caressed Beatrice's squelching pussy lips with her fingers while she slowly slid her wet lips and tongue up the length of Beatrice's shaft, approaching the engorged, aching tip.

_

To the surprise of no one, Tabitha could not resist the tempting allure of a big, fat cock staring at her face. She was a cock-lover to the end. As much as she enjoyed eating the pussy of the sex demon that she worshipped like a goddess, gagging on the cock of that same goddess was an even greater joy, impossible to resist.

And as Tabitha massaged Beatrice's pussy while sticking her middle finger inside the wet hole to massage and finger Beatrice's pussy simultaneously, Tabitha approached the tip of Beatrice's cock with her tongue and took it in her mouth. Tabitha purred in delight when she finally got Beatrice's cock back into her mouth. She supported herself on her elbow underneath Beatrice's hips while she sucked the engorged lollipop.

12