Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 33

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
4.6k words
4.82
5.5k
10

Part 33 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

"Wonderful," Beatrice said in a flat tone, not finding anything wonderful at all in starting a fire in a room with wooden floor, walls, furniture, and ceiling. "Can you put that out before you burn the whole building down?"

"Of coruse, of course, don't worry," Ember laughed and with a snap of her fingers the fire that engulfed the wooden mug on the floor died out, leaving a charred mug and floor behind.

"Did you know that Tabitha wouldn't be let into this inn?" Beatrice asked Ember.

"I could not care less," Ember shrugged. "It doesn't surprise me in the slightest, but I don't particularly miss her company, and we won't be staying long here anyway. The fights will start after sunset, and I'm sure that slut can take care of herself for a couple of hours until then."

A couple of hours, eh? Beatrice wondered how to spend her free time until her upcoming "combat training".

Beatrice couldn't help but smile that her bodyguard paid attention and did not forget what Beatrice was looking for in this city besides sex. Beatrice needed to become stronger. It was painfully obvious that Steve was far from the strongest warriors that Belmot's forces had to offer, and Beatrice couldn't afford to struggle with such minions if she was serious about getting rid of scum and improving the life in this city.

"After sunset?" Olivia repeated with a grim expression. "What 'fights' are you talking about?"

"The Forge of Champions, of course!" Ember clarified as her smile grew wider.

"You can't be serious!" Olivia raised her voice. "Why are we going... You can't possibly be thinking of participating in that abhorrent debasement of human life!? That's--"

"Olivia," Beatrice interrupted Olivia before she got into another pointless argument with Ember. "Go get Tabitha and get her here."

"B-but... Beatrice, please reconsider!" Olivia pleaded.

"We will talk about it later," Beatrice said. "Tabitha is waiting at the inn's entrance."

Olivia sighed and said, "Alright, I'll be right back."

As Olivia walked past them, toward the door, Rafaelia said to Beatrice, "That Yshtrata brute didn't look like the type that changes her mind easily. Why would she let Tabitha in?"

"Because we won't be asking," Beatrice said as she followed Olivia with her eyes, making sure that the ninja girl heard every word before she left, "I have full confidence in Olivia's abilities to sneak in Tabitha unnoticed."

Olivia smiled and put on her mask to cover her mouth and nose before closing the door behind her.

Once Olivia was out of the room, Rafaelia plopped down on the one bed that was in the room and let out a deep, relaxed breath, "Ahh, this is nice!"

Weren't this girl's parents killed mere hours ago? Beatrice questioned the fox girl's unusual behavior.

"You're holding up well, considering the circumstances," Ember said to Rafaelia while leaning against a wall and watching carefully for the fox girl's reaction. It looked like Beatrice's bodyguard was also suspicious.

Rafaelia sighed, got slightly up off the bed, leaning back on her elbows, and asked Ember, "Do I need to be constantly crying and weeping? I could, but crying to the point of swollen eyes and red face is tiresome, hurts a little, and--most importantly--makes me ugly. Tears don't suit my face unless I'm going cross-eyed while gagging on a cock! Besides, wouldn't it get annoying for you to have a girl around that does nothing but cry, and is surrounded by an aura of despair so thick that she's liable to jump out of a window at any minute?"

Beatrice listened to Rafaelia with a half-open mouth. Everything single word that came out of the fox girl's mouth kind of made sense, considering everything that happened up until now since they "saved" her from the Purple Capes, and the way she's been behaving. But it was still shocking to hear such a sociopathic viewpoint coming from a young, pretty girl that was still in her late teens.

"None of the men that chased you denied your story," Ember said, calmly analyzing Rafaelia's words. "And the one with the ridiculous mohawk even admitted that they indeed were cutting up your parents for their captain. Were they simply mistaken?"

"Oh, no-no, they did kill my ma and pa just like I wanted," Rafaelia confirmed nonchalantly. "But I didn't think they'd break our deal and then try to kill me too."

"Deal?" Beatrice hoped that she misunderstood as her shock slowly mixed with ever-growing disgust toward the fox girl.

"So you did kill three of Purple Capes yourself?" Ember asked.

"Yeah, but there were too many for me to handle, so I ran," Rafaelia said and plopped back down on the bedsheets, staring at the wooden ceiling.

"Then the whole crying for help..." Beatrice started to say, though she knew by now what the answer was.

"It worked, didn't it?" Rafaelia asked. "Obviously, I don't want to die, but few people in this city who would even consider standing up to those purple goons. On the other hand, if they got a chance to act a hero for a pretty girl that would be very grateful..."

_

Holy hell, Beatrice tried to come to terms with what kind of person she "rescued" and invited into her group. Has everyone in this city gone crazy? Beatrice looked back at the people she met so far and had a hard time remembering a single person that wasn't damaged in some way.

Lucarad and his entire cult had lost themselves in sex orgies. The king, who had obviously lost the plot, his daughter that he clearly abused, at the very least verbally. Trigger-happy mercenaries all over the place, that seem to get off on killing and abusing their strength as soon as given the chance. Belmot's Purple Capes (who are supposed to be keeping order in this city) were actively and willingly participating in kidnappings, murders, and cannibalism, while Belmot himself continued kidnapping children for sinister purposes.

Ember's brother, the butcher, seemed to be sane and composed, though bitter and resentful. But that very fact that he managed to remain sane and composed when his job was cutting up human and beastkin corpses for food, and making his daughter participate in the process, made him possibly the craziest of all.

As for the commoner inhabitants of Klapsus... The norms of a civilized society had clearly degraded. This very inn's owner, Y'Shtara, seemed to keep order with an iron fist, but, as far as Beatrice was concerned, that only begged the question: in what other way was the buff cat girl damaged like the rest?

"Why would you do something like that?" Beatrice finally asked the fox girl.

"When did this become an interrogation?" Rafaelia asked with a frown while twirling her hair. "At least be specific."

"Why make a deal with those butchers to kill your parents, obviously!" Beatrice clarified the obvious, raising her voice slightly. The fact that she needed to be specific, was even more worrying.

"Why not?" Rafaelia asked. "One was a drunk, abusive murderer, while the other was simply a drunk that watched it all happen without a care in the world."

The fox girl stated this as calmly as someone would state what they had for breakfast.

Figures, Beatrice thought.

"That's still a leap," Ember said. "If you wanted to get rid of your parents that badly, you could have reported them. They would have been arrested and most likely executed anyway."

"Neither of them had ever been arrested before despite all that they had done," Rafaelia said and started playing with her fluffy tail while laying on her side, with her back toward Ember and Beatrice. "I later found out that some of my parents' friends that they let pass me around had enough power to keep them out of trouble as long as they did them favors. In the end, I figured that as long as I'm sucking cocks of some Purple Capes anyway, I might as well use that to get some information and make favors of my own. Though I still don't know why they tried to kill me too."

"Chances are that your parents had run out of favors or got on the wrong side of a bigger fish," Ember said. "They would have killed you all sooner or later anyway, you simply got lucky with your timing and accelerated things."

"Oh?" Rafaelia had about as much reaction as she would if Ember simply told her what time it was. "A betrayal is a betrayal. That Fauna bitch wanted to eat me. Serve me on the same table as my shit ma and pa. Obviously, I have to return the favor. Do you know if that Fauna captain has any parents or siblings?"

Jesus! Beatrice shuddered. She looked at Ember, Ember glanced back at her with an acknowledging nod. The succubus could tell by Ember's expression that they both thought the same thing--this fox girl was a nutjob.

"No, I'm afraid I don't," Ember answered Rafaelia, mirroring the fox girl's calmness.

"Too bad," Rafelia sighed as she looked at the pointy tip of her tail and adjusted a few hairs. "Oh well!"

The fox girl suddenly jumped up on the bed and sat on her knees, facing Beatrice. With an excited smile, she said, "Speaking of which, I had never properly thanked you for saving me!"

No, we were not speaking of that at all! Beatrice thought, barely holding back from recoiling from the crazy fox girl.

"I am very grateful!" Rafaelia smiled suggestively as she got on all fours on the bed and slowly crawled toward the succubus. "I got a taste of you in that alley, and I've been waiting for a chance to continue what we started."

_

Beatrice stood in place, having no idea what to do with the hot but oh-so-crazy fox girl that made sexual advances toward her. The fox girl had many issues, and Beatrice had no idea how she would handle any form of rejection. Beatrice glanced at Ember, who still stood to the side, leaning against a wall by the window, with her arms crossed.

Meanwhile, Rafaelia crawled off the bed and now crawled on the floor until she reached Beatrice's legs and crotch, remaining on all fours, looking up to the succubus from a submissive position while she slowly started to undress, without breaking eye contact.

"I've seen how much you enjoy shoving your cock down horny girls' throats, just like they want," Rafaelia said with a cheeky smile, slowly wagging her fluffy tail from one side to the other as she unveiled her perky C-cups.

The fox girl then opened her mouth, tongue hanging out, and stuck four ringers into her mouth, as deep as she could. She moved them in and out, finger-fucking her own mouth until her stomach churned and she gagged involuntarily.

"Ghaah~," Rafaelia smiled like a degenerate slut as she let her saliva trickle down her chin. "I want you to use my mouth just like you like to!"

Don't stick it in crazy! Don't stick it in crazy! Beatrice kept repeating, but then she remembered--Fuck! I already did!

"Please?" the fox girl peased with a tone of desperation as she stuck her hand between her legs and started playing with herself. Her ears twitched as a sultry moan escaped her. She bit her lips and grabbed her breast while continuing to rub herself.

Fuck, Beatrice couldn't turn away from such a show. And even though she tried her best not to act on her base instinct, her cock slowly grew harder.

"Hold that thought!" Ember finally spoke up and approached Beatrice from the side, waking the horny sex demon from the trance.

"Oh, you want to join too?" Rafaelia asked. "We can take turns sucking Beatrice off, but this time I'll be the one to swallow her load!"

"Great! We'll need you to keep all that enthusiasm while staying here and continue masturbating," Ember said.

"Huh?" Rafaelia didn't understand.

"Moan as loud as you feel like too," Ember continued. "I and Beatrice will go and make sure that no one else can hear you."

"I figured that was the reason you took so many 'buffer' rooms," Beatrice said, eager to distract herself and use any excuse to leave this room at once. "This is supposed to be a 'wholesome inn' after all, and Y'Shtara didn't seem like the person who would turn a blind eye if someone complained about the noise."

"Correct!" Ember nodded and said to Rafaelia, "So, please, go all out! And once we've made sure that everything is fine, you'll get your holes pounded until you can't stand up anymore!"

"Alright!" Rafaelia said, got her hand from between her legs, and sucked her fingers dry. She then jumped up and smooched Beatrice right on the lips. Beatrice barely managed to keep her lips shut, so Rafaelia licked her face across with her wet tongue all the way to the ear, which she then bit and licked all over. Beatrice's cock rose faster and harder from the fox girl's hot breaths and sexy slurping as the fox girl stuck wet tongue as deep as she could while also wrapping her lips around every part of Beatrice's ear, licking, sucking, like it was the most delicious candy in the world.

Beatrice imagined Rafaelia's lips around her cock, how she forced it down the slutty fox's throat and used her just like she asked to do. The succubus felt the girl's warm hand caressing her long, hard shaft. Rafaelia wrapped her tail around Beatrice's thigh, slowly moving it up to the succubus's crotch. The fox girl's fur felt so nice to the touch, even providing additional warmth as it enveloped Rafaelia's hand that gently massaged Beatrice's cock, making for an unusual, but surprisingly pleasant experience. If this went on Beatrice might have busted right there if she hadn't already cum so many times not long ago.

Then Rafaelia withdrew from the succubus. With a naughty smile, she slowly walked back while licking her lips, got on the bed, pulled her dress up, and spread her legs, revealing her smooth, wet, pink pussy. Rafaelia licked and sucked two fingers before going down and start massaging her pussy lips, moaning quietly and slowly, all the while looking into Beatrice's eyes.

"Perfect! Keep at it!" Ember encouraged Rafaelia and pushed the mesmerized succubus out of the room.

Beatrice did not resist getting pushed away, though she kept staring at the masturbating fox girl for as long as she could, even tilting her head while her body was disappearing behind the frame until both Beatrice and Ember were finally out of the room and Ember closed the door behind them.

_

"T-thanks," Beatrice said with a sigh after Ember closed the door behind them. The door did not completely block out the moans coming from the room, however, as Rafaelia seemed to have taken Ember's task as a challenge.

"Sure, it looked like you wanted a quick break," Ember said and gestured Beatrice forward. "It would be a bad idea to get on Y'Shtara's bad side while we stay here, so we most definitely need to check how much of that horny fox's noise gets through the floors and walls here, knowing how wild you get when you let loose."

Beatrice blushed, and said, "I can still hear the noise coming from all the racket down below."

"That will help, yes," Ember agreed, hearing the laughter and yelling from the drunks on the first floor. "And the guys that are will be staying on the third floor are currently getting wasted down in the common room, so they won't be an issue in the near future."

"But that girl... Her parents did a number on her," Beatrice said as they walked toward the stairs. "Has everyone lost their minds here?"

"No," Ember said flatly. "But this place is far from ideal for growing up. And it will get worse if things don't improve soon."

"What can we even do with her?" Beatrice thought out loud. "She's too unpredictable to keep around. Too dangerous to leave. After all, she did manage to kill three men and escape. And who knows what she'd do if she viewed us as 'traitors'!"

"Oh?" Ember seemed surprised. "If that's how you see her, then the course of action is obvious. Killing her here would be a bad idea, but disposing of her during the fights would be a simple task. Though I am surprised about your attitude toward the girl."

"What do you mean?" Beatrice asked Ember as they went down the stairs to the second floor. "She conspired to kill her parents, abusive as they were if we are to even trust a word she says. But then she pretended to be in grief about it, and now described it all as if it did not even concern her!"

"And you still seemed to barely keep yourself from jumping her," Ember pointed out with a smile while they went to the second last room in the hall.

"T-that's... Because... When I see a hot... The way she acted..." Beatrice tried to rationalize her reactions to herself more than to Ember. "I've also never thought that... Cat girls... Fox girls! Those were supposed to be just some sick fantasies of sad otakus, not a real-life sexy... Bah!"

"O-otak... What?" Ember clearly didn't understand.

"Nevermind," Beatrice cut off that line of thought and cleared her throat. "A-anyway, it was simply a momentary lapse of judgment! I'm not that desperate to screw anything that moves!"

"You're not?" Ember seemed surprised.

"No!"

"But in order to regain your full powers, I thought it was best to waste no opportunity that presented itself? You are getting stronger by the hour, that much I can see. Why would you care by what means you attain your powers when the entire world is at stake?"

Good point, Beatrice thought, but then shook her head and said, "In a city like this, it is stupidly easy for me to have sex as much as I want without the need to entangle myself with unpredictable, unstable crazies that show no emotions about killing their parents and might change their allegiance at a moment's notice!"

"Strange," Ember said as she put her hand on the handle of a door. "You didn't seem to mind double-teaming Tabitha in every hole until she passed out and turning her into your personal fuck-toy despite all the self-destructive tendencies that one has. Not to mention that she entered her "relationship" with you by killing her previous fuck-buddy without batting an eye and betraying her one remaining teammate."

"That..." Beatrice didn't have an answer to that one. "I... I was exceptionally... Aroused! So soon after the summoning, I wasn't thinking straight and--"

"Why are you making excuses?" Ember asked, turned the handle, and pushed the door open to a ready but vacant room, nearly identical to the one they left Rafaelia in.

Huh? Wait, why am I? Beatrice wondered while Ember entered the room, realizing how weak-minded that sounded. What exactly is wrong with fucking a sexy fox girl if she's literally asking for it? She wanted it, I wanted it. Who was I trying to impress?

Beatrice went into the room where Ember was looking at the corner between the wall and the ceiling, listening to the faint but recognizable sounds of a girl in heat.

"I'm here to protect you and help your powers grow," Ember said. "And I'd gladly dispose of both Olivia and Tabitha, and this latest slut too, but not because there's anything wrong with you using them to further your goals or just have some fun with them. I just see no reason to keep around useless or untrustworthy baggage. At least, I thought Olivia wasn't trustworthy, but it turned out that she's simply useless."

That's right, in the first place I came here to have fun! Beatrice reminded herself. Life here is horrible for nearly everyone, no wonder so many of them end up messed up! If I want to help them that much and as soon as possible, I should use every opportunity to get stronger!

12