Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 38

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
4.3k words
4.9
5.2k
9

Part 38 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

"Haaah," Tabitha moaned as she came down from another orgasm and looked at Ember. Cum poured out of the redhead's mouth, where two dicks warmed themselves, pressing against each other and cuddling, just like their owners.

"Why are you letting it fall to the floor?" Tabitha asked in dismay. She pulled out of Ember's mouth and went down to Ember's mouth to collect it all with her tongue. She licked, sucked, swallowing as much as she could, even cleaning Olivia's cock clean.

"To have so much cum in one day! I do not know what kind of magic this is, but our new goddess has truly blessed us!" Tabitha said after swallowing another load while stroking her cock, ready to go forward and unleash even more of Beatrice's liquid gifts.

"Hn, you like this blessing too?" Olivia asked Tabitha, enjoying the unexpected but much-appreciated blowjob.

"Hnahaaah," Tabitha moaned and took Olivia's cock deeper into her cum-loving mouth.

Having my cock licked clean and sucked after an awesome blowjob... Olivia looked at Tabitha as she enjoyed her skillful service. Is this what's it like to be Beatrice?

Tabitha's reputation was never a secret to Olivia ever since they were in a team with Sebastian. She often wondered with disgust about what men could find so arousing about this cock-craving slut sucking yet another cock like she had so many before. Oh, had she known before! The way Tabitha stroked her cock while playing with her breasts as she bobbed her head on Olivia's cock!

Olivia just had to experience what Beatrice experienced! She grabbed the back of Tabitha's head and thrust her cock hard and deep while pushing Tabitha as far down as she could, gagging the green-haired slut on her cock, moaning as she felt Tabitha's throat contract around her cock.

"But we can't have all the fun to ourselves!" Olivia said as she let Tabitha go, reminding herself, as well as Tabitha, of their main goal. Olivia looked at Ember, the pyromancer's face was wet with saliva, gagging tears, and cum, but her eyes were still defiant. Still not begging for more.

"We must not slack until justice has been delivered!" Olivia said and her eyes fell on Ember's narrowing waist as the ninja thought of the juicy hole that was hidden on the other side of Ember's hips. Her corrupt mind leapt to an obvious idea. "And we will do it together!"

Beatrice quickly realized what Olivia had in mind. Holding the vibrator with two fingers, the succubus grabbed Ember's tits with both hands and lifted Ember up from her doggy-style pose, displaying the redhead's sexy, untamed body for both futanaris.

"Hn!" Ember moaned again from the strong vibrations against the nipple of her perky C-cup.

"Don't worry, I'll find a good hiding spot for this," Beatrice said to Ember and took the vibrator away from Ember's breast while pulling out of her pussy. "It looks like that sweet hole of yours will be working double today."

"Heh, after your girthy cock, I won't even notice her little pecker," Ember chuckled with winded breath.

"Little, is it?" Olivia said as she grabbed Ember by the waist and thrust her cock into Ember's wet pussy.

"Then we'll just have to compensate," Tabitha said as she slithered on the floor, getting between Ember and Olivia.

"Wh-what?" Ember gasped when she felt Tabitha push her cock against her already busy pussy. Having also figured out Olivia's intent, the crazy mage attempted to insert her cock together with Olivia's.

"Ah!" Olivia moaned as she felt Tabitha's cock press against hers, trying to squeeze into the pyromancer's tight pussy. Not once did Olivia and Tabitha have teamwork such as this. They could barely stand each other, and now they were so in sync, practically reading each other's minds! Olivia partially pulled out of Ember's pussy and pushed her cock up against Ember's pussy walls, attempting to stretch Ember's pussy as much as she could to help Tabitha invade the tight hole.

"Hn, You can't be-aah-serious!" Ember gasped. "AHHHn!?"

Already not prepared for a double frontal assault, this left Ember utterly defenseless against a backdoor invade. What was first "only" familiar vibrations of an egg that was pressed against her anal sphincter was soon added upon by a familiar fat cock that pressed the egg--lubricated by Ember's pussy juices--deeper inside.

_

"Hnaaah! What is this?" Ember moaned as Beatrice pushed the vibrator deeper into her ass with her cock. Ember's ass was already warmed up by Tabitha earlier before, and this allowed the lubricated egg-shaped vibrator to slide in near-effortlessly.

At the same time, Tabitha finally pushed the first inch of her cock into Ember's pussy, joining Olivia who was already half-inside. They stretched the redhead's pussy to its absolute limits. And with each inch that Beatrice pushed the vibrator further into Ember's ass, the vibrations spread throughout Ember's inner walls. Olivia's and Tabitha's cock in one hole, Beatrice's cock in the other one. All pressing against the thin inner muscles that separated them. All felt with increasing intensity by Ember thanks to the stimulating vibrations that escalated within her.

"Come here," Beatrice said and turned Ember's face so that she could kiss the girl that had three dicks inside her. Ember gladly reciprocated the kiss, trying to manage the intense stimulation within her.

And while Beatrice took Ember's lips and tongue, Olivia sucked on Ember's breasts while she waited for Tabitha to push further in and join her deeper inside Olivia's pussy.

Tabitha did her best to squeeze her cock into Ember's pussy as fast as possible while making sure to not cause the redhead any harm. However, Tabitha got distracted when she saw Beatrice's tail, unattended, moving back and forth in the air. The green-haired, abuse-craving cock-lover could not resist such temptation. She grabbed Beatrice's tail and took the tip into her mouth, sucking on it, licking it, inch by inch taking it deeper into her mouth until she moaned blissfully when she felt it hit the back of her mouth.

"Hey! Concentrate!" Olivia called out to her distracted futa ally.

Beatrice looked at her busy tail-sucker, momentarily parted from Ember's lips, and said, "Tabitha can multitask, isn't that right?"

"Mhmm," Tabitha nodded in agreement, grabbed Beatrice's tail with both hands, and pushed it down her throat while also moving her hips to push her cock into Ember's pussy.

"Ooohhh," Beatrice moaned and locked lips with Ember once again. A cock in Ember's ass, with vibrations pulsating through it, a tail down Tabitha's throat, massaged by the throat muscles that seemed determined to suck her tail down all the way to the green-haired tail lover's stomach. It took all the willpower Beatrice had not to violate them both with rough thrusts to bring herself to climax as fast as possible.

Despite gagging, Tabitha was ecstatic that Beatrice allowed her to satisfy her need for having Beatrice's cock-objects inside at least in one of her holes. Even as she teared up, even as her stomach convulsed, she held Beatrice's tail strong and pushed another inch of it down her throat. Then another. The length of Beatrice's tail allowed for a throat stimulation that was deeper than any cock in this world could manage. When satisfied so spectacularly, a task such as filling a moaning girl's pussy with two cocks was laughably easy.

"Mfn!" Olivia moaned as she circled her tongue around Ember's nipple. Tabitha's cock pushed further into Ember's pussy, filling the already limited space and providing even greater stimulation for Olivia. Feeling Ember's tight cunt filling up, Olivia began rocking her hips, grinding her cock between Ember's pussy walls and Tabitha's cock.

"Mmmmm!" Ember cried out into Beatrice's mouth from the stretching movement of two cocks in her pussy. She bit Beatrice's lip, clawed at her back, trying to handle the unprecedented filling of her holes.

Beatrice felt Ember's struggle and decided to help her bodyguard. As they swirled their tongues in each other's mouths, Beatrice cast [Arousing Touch] on Ember to further lift her bodyguard to heaven. To heaven, where Beatrice already resided.

Beatrice was amazed at how long she was able to endure such unrelenting stimulation. After holding herself back as she toyed with, instructed, and cheered on her futanari partners until they gained the confidence and resilience required for their task, the succubus was free to fully indulge herself, to fully concentrate on her own pleasure. And that pleasure built up until it could no longer be contained or endured.

Beatrice's cock and tail swelled from the overstimulation. The tightness of Ember's ass was made even tighter by the pressure coming from Ember's double-stuffed pussy. And combined with the vibrations that spread and came from all directions--not only through Ember's pussy and ass but also from the vibrator itself, directly onto and into Beatrice's cock!

Wishing to intensify Ember's experience Beatrice inadvertently intensified her own! And with more and more of her tail disappearing down Tabitha's suctioning throat, Beatrice felt that familiar building tingling that came with the rapidly escalating pleasure from the depraved, extreme futa on futa on futa on girl group sex.

_

Even as the pre-orgasmic succubus used her [Arousing Touch] Skill on Ember, Beatrice recalled that with certain willpower the skill could be resisted. But that also assumed that the target would want to resist. And Beatrice was convinced that even if her stubborn, determined, and skilled bodyguard could resist such a low-level Skill, she would not choose to do so. She would embrace the surge of warm pleasure. And Beatrice was right.

As the warm magic washed over Ember, spreading from her mouth, down her throat, together with Beatrice's saliva that she swallowed, past her abdomen, through her erogenous zones, down her arms and legs, all the way to the very tips of her fingers, so did the pleasure increase. Twofold. Fivefold. Just as the tightness inside a tight pussy could only be raised by stuffing more cocks into it, that tight filling was reverberated by the vibrations of Beatrice's vibrator from ass to pussy and back to ass. The pyromancer was on fire and she bit Beatrice's tongue as she spasmed and came with three cocks inside her.

"See that, Tabitha?" Olivia cheered as she felt the vibrations in Ember's pussy intensify and grow, transforming into full-on spasms of Ember's pussy muscles. "She's finally appreciating our cocks!"

"Ghunglrlhg~" Tabitha only gagged in response, and Olivia saw more and more of Beatrice's tail get sucked down Tabitha's bulged throat.

"Concentrate!" Olivia shouted and slapped Tabitha.

"Ghhurhhh~" Tabitha shuddered and moan-gagged.

Olivia got a feeling that Tabitha enjoyed the hard slap across the cheeks of her full mouth. Olivia remembered how much Tabitha got off on getting choked by Beatrice. Olivia wanted to cum inside Ember. She was already so turned on, so close to full conquest of the stubborn pyromancer. This throat-fuck-slut was in the way of that. She needed to be punished! Those that get in the way must be punished, Olivia thought as her hand reached all on her own toward Tabitha's engorged neck.

"Ghhuoooooo!" Tabitha gasped breathlessly with trembling lips as her mouth opened wider than the girth of the tail. But no air could pass into the blocked throat, which was further squeezed by Olivia.

"You're in the way of justice!" Olivia repeated, again and again, choking Tabitha while rocking her hips and fucking Ember's pussy. The slick friction against Tabitha's cock combined with all Olivia's attention on Tabitha, made Olivia feel like she was fucking Tabitha. Yes! Fucking Tabitha's cock! Fucking her while choking her! That's what you get for getting in my way!

"You like this, don't you!?" Olivia snarled as she tightened her grip, feeling Tabitha's cock swell, pressing back against Olivia's cock, taking up even more space inside Ember's cramped pussy, making it even tighter! Making it even better! Olivia thrust harder and faster, grinding and fucking both Tabitha and Ember.

"That's what you get! That's what you get!" Olivia repeated again and again amidst moans and groans. "Justice! Justice for both of you! Take it all!"

Tabitha only gurgled as her entire body convulsed and thrashed. Tabitha's eyes had long rolled back and, leaving only the teary, cum-addicted whites. Whites of the eyes. White as cum.

What neither of the futanaris was aware of was that their animalistic depravities, combined with the spasming of Ember's pussy and ass, sent Beatrice over the edge. Feeling her bodyguard cum from three cocks in two holes, while her tail was massaged, squeezed, and suctioned deep within Tabitha's throat, there was only so much of such unimaginable depravity that Beatrice could take before she jerked and unleashed her thick loads of cum into Ember's ass and Tabitha's stomach.

The moment that Tabitha felt cum pumping down the length of Beatrice's tail inside her mouth, inside her throat, Tabitha's mind exploded in blissful ecstasy as the masochistic addict embraced the first rope of cum into her stomach.

"Cum! I can feel you twitch and spasm!" Olivia shouted. "I know you want to cum! You want to cum, you gagging whore! I'll fuck and choke you until you cum! I'll give you my justice! Cum and fill that arrogant bitch! I'll cum too! We'll both cum as we stretch her to the point that only our cocks will satisfy her! Cum! Cum you slut! Cuuuuuuuuuuuum~~"

Olivia arched her back as she squeezed Tabitha's throat with both hands, thrust hard, and pumped her seed into Ember's overstuffed pussy. As Olivia came, she felt Tabitha's cock twitch just like its convulsing owner and shoot its sticky contents into Ember, mixing together with Olivia's cum. A soup of cum. Pleasure and cum. Those were the only things that Tabitha's cum-addled brain could think about as she choked on Beatrice's tail while accepting her cum and spasming in ecstasy.

_

"Haaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh," Ember moaned as she came down from her orgasm, stuffed with cocks and cum of the three futas that filled her holes. But the fire that awoke within her did not die. It did not even weaken in the slightest. The fire of pleasure burned hot within Ember, requiring more fuel, more cocks to consume and satisfy itself.

Ember looked at the three futanaris around her.

Beatrice was still in the midst of orgasmic throes as her tail jerked and twitched, pumping more cum into Tabitha's stomach. Ember felt Beatrice's cock shooting more cum deep within her, but Beatrice had stopped her movements as she basked in pleasure. And passive cumshots could not satisfy the pyromancer.

Tabitha was lost. That was clear to Ember at a glance. Tabitha's cock twitched within Ember's pussy, but that was out of orgasmic reflex as she thrashed in either bliss or agony, or both. Beatrice finally pulled her tail out of Tabitha to let the fucked woman breathe, spraying more cum across Tabitha's face. If it were any other slut abused like this, Ember would fear for the survival of the poor choked and throated woman. But Ember had seen Tabitha go through similar experiences before. It was what the masochist asked for, after all.

Then there was Olivia. Ember watched her climax from the domination even more than from the pleasure of sex. Olivia's cock kept thrusting into Ember's double-penetrated pussy even while Olivia was busy punishing Tabitha, concentrating all her effort on punishing the masochist. And that was the energy Ember looked for to satisfy her.

Ember leaped to Olivia, drawn to the fire of Olivia's emotions, and pinned the futa ninja to the floor. She wanted Olivia's attention on herself. She needed it all on her. As Ember pinned Olivia, both girls falling forward, Ember involuntarily slipped off Beatrice's and Tabitha's cocks, but Olivia's cock remained deep within her pussy as she slammed her hips onto it while passionately kissing the futanari ninja.

"Who said you could disrupt my delivery of justice?" Olivia asked Ember and grabbed the redhead's wrists. Olivia then held Ember's arms behind her back as she thrust upward into Ember's pussy. But it wasn't the same. Ember felt half-empty, and Olivia found the stimulation lacking. What could compare to the previous orgasm? But the aroused and power-hungry ninja was not about to stop.

"If you want cock that much then get on all fours like a bitch!" Olivia demanded of Ember and threw the redhead off her.

"I said ass up!" Olivia shouted and slapped Ember hard on the left buttcheek. Then again--on the right.

"Ahn! Yes!" Ember couldn't tell what came over her. She just had to be taken. With her face pressing against the wooden floor, Ember raised her ass toward Olivia. And the ninja did not hesitate to insert her cock into Ember's cum-filled ass. It oozed Beatrice's cum and Olivia gladly thrust inside, fucking Ember from behind like a cheap bitch to the sound of stirring and squelching of Beatrice's cum.

But even that no longer was enough for Olivia. Olivia barely felt the strange vibrations coming from deeper within Ember's ass. Olivia thrust four fingers into Ember's pussy, attempting to simulate the tightness that a single cock could not achieve. Olivia pulled out of Ember's ass, pulling more of Beatrice's cum out, and slapped Ember again.

"Stay like that!" Olivia commanded Ember. The ninja then rushed to Tabitha and slapped the girl across the face, bringing the masochist back to her senses. "Are you done already?"

"Hnaah?" Tabitha reacted with all the energy of a coma patient.

"Have you forgotten what will happen if you do not fulfill the task that Beatrice gave you?" Olivia asked and slapped Tabitha again.

"AH!" Tabitha gasped and awoke instantly when she remembered what horrible repercussions awaited her should she fail. Tabitha scrambled to get on her feet but awkwardly stumbled forward, ending up on all fours, like Ember.

Olivia did not miss this opportunity to spread Tabitha's cheeks and thrust into the masochist's ass.

"Haahn!" Tabitha screamed. "Wait! I have to... Beatrice's task--"

"Who's stopping you?" Olivia asked with a laugh as she fucked Tabitha's ass. Tabitha's behind was slightly looser than Ember's, but Olivia did not exchange one hole for another without a plan that would bring them all joy. The ninja found Beatrice's tail, grabbed it near the tip and pushed it against Tabitha's ass and her own cock, slowly pushing it inside.

"HNUAHNAAAAA!!!" Tabitha screamed and jerked, arching her back as her cock jerked with her and shot out a rope of cum across Ember's back.

_

But Olivia was not done with just squeezing half an inch of Beatrice's tail's tip into Tabitha's ass. She pushed more and more. And as she did so, Tabitha's hips twitched and jerked while the masochist cried and moaned yet again. Her cock jerked for a hole to fill. And when Tabitha saw Ember's ass in front of her, she did not need to think twice.

Tabitha grabbed Ember's ass and plunged her cock inside while more and more of Olivia and Beatrice entered her behind. And as Tabitha moved on instinct to plunge her swollen, milked cock into the nearest warm hole, Olivia pushed more and more of Beatrice's tail into Tabita.

12