Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 41

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
4.4k words
4.85
4.9k
10
0

Part 41 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

"AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!" Gregor screamed with eyes full of terror and let go of Samantha's thighs, letting her slip off his cock and fall on the floor with a loud thud as her ass slapped against the floorboards.

"Ouf!! The hell, Gregor!?" Samantha yelled at the clumsy, screaming moron that continued screaming, unable to shut up or to avert his eyes from Beatrice's crotch.

"W-w-w-w-w-what the hell is thaaaaaaat!?" Gregor finally uttered, stuttering as he pointed with a trembling hand at Beatrice's cock that was barely hidden from view in her lace panties.

"What?" Samantha asked and looked to where Gregor was pointing. "Oh!"

Samantha was at a loss for words when she saw that the unnaturally beautiful young woman had not only a long, sleek tail with a heart-shaped tip that already implied that she was not human but also a male member between her legs, confirming that she was unnatural in more ways than one. However, Samantha handled her surprise with greater maturity and dignity.

"It's just a cock!" Samantha said, answering Gregor's question. "You've got one too, right? Now stop being such a baby and help me up before I really get pissed!"

Gregor gave Samantha a hand and pulled her up, however, Samantha's mood only soured, and quickly.

"What the hell!?" Samantha demanded an explanation from Gregor. But instead of fright or terror, there was building anger in her eyes. And the reason for Samantha's anger was not getting dropped on the floor seconds after orgasm as Beatrice would have assumed. No, Samantha's growing fury had to do with Gregor's dick that she kept looking at with increasing anger. The male member that was large and hard, pointing up proudly and ready for action just mere moments ago had now shriveled to the size of Gregor's thumb, pointing straight down to the floor, sad and pathetic, not even a shadow of its former glory.

Beatrice would have thought nothing of it. After all, it was not only completely normal for men to go through a refractory period, but also expected. For men to remain hard even after climax and be able to continue fucking without pause was an exception rather than the rule, even if Beatrice herself had started to forget such unnecessary and annoying limitations to a fulfilling sex life.

However, this world was far from normal. And Beatrice quickly understood that a Tainted cock-dependant addict such as Samantha had no choice but to seek out men that could go past the limitations of lesser men and fuck for hours if required. Samantha did not just expect a hard cock to be ready for her at all times. She demanded it. She needed it. She was desperate for it. And the fact that Gregor continued to fail to get it up did not just anger Samantha. Beatrice noticed a tinge of worry creep into Samantha's eyes.

"Come on! What are you doing!?" Samantha berated Gregor. "Ge it up already! Since when is one go enough for you!?"

"I... I..." Gregor's eyes kept darting between Samantha's eyes and Beatrice's cock.

"So, she's got a cock! What's the big deal?" Samantha tried to cheer Gregor up and got on her knees with her face right under his limp cock as she took it in her hand and stroked it with a smile. "We'll deal with her later. You wouldn't let some random stranger ruin our fun, would you?"

Samantha put Gregor's dick in her mouth and started sucking it, moving her head, bobbing, and twisting it to give Gregor different sucking stimulations. However, it was apparent to everyone that Samantha's efforts were in vain.

"I... I'm sorry, this won't be happening," Gregor confessed his failure as a man with a defeated sigh.

"You must be joking!" Samantha said as she glared at Gregor with his limp dick in her hand as her anger turned to fury.

"It's disgusting!" Gregor shouted in desperation, trying to explain his limpness. "Look at her! Such a stunning girl, but with such a grotesque... Thing! Between her legs! It's abhorrent! A grotesque, mutated, nightmarish abomination! No girl should have a dick between her legs! It's a crime against nature! It's a crime against sex! How can I get hard after witnessing something so sickening! I'm about to throw up!"

"SHUT UP!" Samantha shouted as she squeezed Gregor's limp little pecker. "I need a functioning cock, you buffoon, not excuses! You had your fun with me and what? You're done!? Your tummy hurts because you saw a dick that wasn't as ugly as yours? Pull yourself together and fuck me! Now!"

"I... I can't! Not... Not like this. Not now. Not here."

"Do you have any idea what you're doing!?" The desperation in Samantha's voice became more apparent even as she tightened her grip on Gregor's dick. "I don't have anyone else arranged for hours! I need your dick! I will go mad without it! You can't do this to me! Please!"

"I tried to... But, I saw something I cannot unsee," Gregor looked at Beatrice's crotch again, with an expression of sickening betrayal. "I'm sorry!"

"GO FUCK YOURSELF THEN!" Samantha screamed as she twisted her iron grip on Gregor's squeezed pecker with one hand and then punched him in his balls with an uppercut.

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~~" Gregor's eyes bulged as he let out a weep of a dying goat. He fell powerlessly to his knees, putting his hands around his punished balls and cock.

"You fucking piece of shit!" Samantha screamed and punched Gregor in the jaw, sending him flying sideways into the armor stands, crashing them into a pile on top of himself.

"S-Samanth..." Gregor gasped as he weakly moved through the pile of armor.

"GET OUT!" Samantha screamed in tears. With shaking hands, she grabbed another stand of armor and hurled it at Gregor just as he was getting up. "Get out before I tear off that useless piece of meat and shove it down your throat!"

"Ghagh!" Gregor let out a weak cry of pain as pieces of metal both blunt and sharp slammed against his naked side and back. The man could barely move as he limped away, toward the door.

"Yes! Run! Run as they all did!" Samantha cried as her voice trembled and she wrapped her arms around her stomach in pain. "You traitor! Weakling! Failure! Disappear! I never want to see your face again!! Die!"

Ember and Beatrice watched as Gregor limped as fast as he could outside while Samantha fell to her knees, crying, shaking, and sweating.

_

"I... I have to find... AHN!" Samantha cried out and fell to the floor, shaking and trembling. She could barely control the movements of her limbs as her body jerked involuntarily. "I need! Hnah-No! I can! I can do this! Get a hold of yourself!"

Gathering what little strength she had left, Samantha tried to rise up.

"At least a knee!" Samantha encouraged herself as she tried to regain control of her body. "Good! No problem! See, Ember? This is nothing! Hah!"

"If you say so," Ember said.

Not even a hint of sarcasm? Beatrice instantly noticed the change in Ember's tone. No snark, not a hint of ridicule, not even a smile! Beatrice couldn't believe her eyes, but she was sure that she saw pity in Ember's facial expression.

Samantha did not even make it a couple of steps across the room before she was back on her knees. The voluptuous blonde thrust several fingers into her pussy and fucked herself hard and fast, desperately, fruitlessly trying to deal with the cold emptiness inside her.

Another step. Another dozen trusts. Another step. More squelching of her pussy as Samantha stretched herself with more and more fingers, collapsing on the floor in tears.

"Bastard! Bastard!" Samantha cursed and wept as her body convulsed involuntarily while she kept masturbating, seeking to fill a void inside her.

Masturbation. Self-pleasure. By definition, the act is meant to give pleasure and relief. And yet, not once in her life did Beatrice ever see any person masturbate so miserably, so joylessly. Samantha fingered herself, rubbed her clit, slapped her tits, slapped her face, pinched her nipples, pinched her clit. She fingered her spasming cunt and abused her clit so furiously that she squirted. But nothing helped. Not even a hint of pleasure from an act that was invented to bring indulgent short-term pleasure and much-needed relief. It only got worse and worse by the second.

Beatrice watched in shock how quickly and completely the Taint took its deadly hold of Samantha. Cock addiction? As if! Then we're also all addicted to oxygen! It's not a matter of willpower!

Samantha writhed on the floor in agony. Pure torture. But not of her body. Samantha was a seasoned warrior that fought countless demons. Physical pain would be nothing! The torture was of her very mind and soul. Something she could not control, ignore, or train to withstand. She only had one way to manage it.

Ember took a step toward the thrashing blonde and quietly spoke up, "Samantha--"

"Oh, go to hell!" Samantha lashed out at Ember in tearful rage. "Why did you-uuaaah-even save me back then!? To have cheap laughs at my expense!? Aaahh~ I'd be better off dead! Dead!! Rather than be reduced to this-UAaahhhhh!"

In her final act of defiance, Samantha reached to one of the sharp blades from the collapsed armor stands.

"Woah!" Beatrice finally snapped out of her shocked state and leaped to stop Samantha before she did the unthinkable. In spite of furious resistance, Beatrice wrestled the blade out of Samantha's hand, even though she ended up with a nasty cut across the palm of her hand and two fingers.

Beatrice pinned the writhing, screaming, naked blonde to the floor and shouted to Ember, "Go find her a worthy replacement!"

"Beatrice, are you sure?" Ember asked. "We don't have time for this. Please remember that my priorities lie with you! If we stay here for hours, you'll miss the fights."

"Then you better hurry up!" Beatrice insisted.

"Even if you help her for now--"

"Go!" Beatrice demanded and returned her attention to the convulsing woman underneath her. "I cannot possibly just walk away and do nothing."

"Understood," Ember said and disappeared from the room swiftly and quietly.

All this time Samantha fought with Beatrice's grip just as much as she fought with her own collapsing mind and breaking body. With her sanity long gone, Samantha had nothing left but the chilling emptiness within her soul and impotent anger toward the world.

Angry at the demons, angry at herself, angry at her friend that suddenly vanished without a trace, leaving her to die all alone with a random stranger, vulnerable and exposed in a mortifying state.

At the very least, Samantha did not want anyone to bear witness to what would come next. And Samantha knew. She saw it first-hand many times. So, while she still had some semblance of her fractured mind still present, she had to put an end to this.

Samantha tried to break free from Beatrice's hold, but even with all her spiteful rage, Samantha's feeble attempts failed miserably as her muscles spasmed unpredictably and uncontrollably. In her final humiliation, the Taint robbed Samantha not only of her dignity but even her last droplets of strength that she was once so proud of.

"UAAAAAAAAH! Let go!" Samantha screamed. "What are you--AH!? COCK!!!"

Samantha gasped in elated joy when she finally noticed what laid between Beatrice's legs. A long, hard cock! Mere inches away from Samantha's squirting, spasming pussy.

_

"Cock! Cock! Give me cock!" Samantha cried and begged as she thrust her pussy in the direction of Beatrice's entrancing, veiny cock. However, the succubus kept her cock just out of Samantha's reach. Not out of malice. Not to toy with the desperate woman. No, Beatrice had something better in mind.

Beatrice's cock hardened the moment she decided to help Samantha. At first, Beatrice couldn't even understand "why?". When Beatrice needed to help Tabitha by having sex with her to save her life, she could not even get hard from the mental pressure. Here, Samantha's life was also at stake. The woman planned to kill herself before her mind broke completely. And yet, Beatrice was able to remain calm, decisive and composed. At least once the shock wore off. So there was still room for improvement.

But what was this confidence? Was it all just due to her countless intercourses with any sexy girl she fancied? Was it her unfaltering ability to make any girl cum repeatedly with her dick and tail?

Beatrice most certainly knew what to do with Samantha. Her insatiable craving for a cock to fill her spasming cunt was caused by the demons. Their corruption. The Taint. And Samantha's self-medication only succeeded in just barely keeping her sanity. However, what her corrupt mind and body truly desired was to give herself to the demons.

And I am a Demon, aren't I? Beatrice thought as she prepared to fulfill Samantha's deepest, most forbidden desire. A desire that the proud warrior would rather kill herself over, rather than submit to it.

"An ancient Demon of lust and desire", Beatrice recalled what was written in her system information about her Succubus class. She then looked into the eyes of the voluptuous blonde that thrashed under her, begging for cock. Samantha's eyes were red from tears that had all but ran out, pupils dilated. All the woman was capable of thinking was cock. All her movements were devoted to getting cock.

"Take me! Fuck me! Rape me! Anything! Everything!"

Samantha's mind was slipping. Within just a couple of seconds from the moment, she noticed Beatrice's cock, her struggle for freedom to end it all, transformed into demeaning pleas to be ravaged. A regular cock would not help her now. Beatrice had to be drastic. Merciless. She had to embrace her demon nature to even have a chance of satiating the lust that awoke within Samantha and attempt to bring the woman back.

"Anything?" Beatrice asked.

"GOD YES!" Samantha screamed as she thrust her hips into Beatrice's belly, desperate for any physical stimulation, even if that meant beating her swollen clit against Beatrice's stomach. "I don't care what it is! Fuck my ass, pound my cunt! Choke me! Slap me! Bite me! Fuck meeeeee--UAAAAAAAAA~~~~"

Samantha's eyes bulged and her back arched when Beatrice thrust her tail all the way to Samantha's womb. Without even giving Samantha a second to process the sudden overload of emotions and stimulation, Beatrice thrust her tail against Samantha's womb again and again and again, pressing it deeper in with each thrust, lifting the girl off the floor, bulging her belly.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHN!" Samantha moaned, unable to even discern whether she felt pain or pleasure. She was finally full! And she wanted only one thing, "MOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!"

And Beatrice had every intention of doing that. She finally let go of Samantha's arms, grabbed her ass, and lifted Samantha's lower body up. Beatrice then pushed her cock against the place where she and Samantha were connected.

"Oooooh, yesyesyesyesyes~!" Samantha moaned and encouraged Beatrice to take her pussy the moment she felt a second warm cock pushing into her pussy. Samantha squeezed her breasts hard, massaging them roughly as she tried to deal with a second cock pushing into her.

Samantha did not even remember that Beatrice only had a single cock. Her mind could not process that she was fucked by a tail. How else would her insides be stretched so thoroughly? But what did it matter? It was hot, long, girthy, and pounded her just like she wanted. But the moment she felt the second cock push its tip into her, Samantha realized just how much she needed to feel that extra girth, that a single cock--especially Beatrice's tail--simply did not have.

"HaaahH!" Samantha gasped as her entire body shuddered when Beatrice got the full head of her cock into Samantha's pussy, squeezing in the limited, but warm and incredibly lubricated space between her own tail and Samantha's clamping walls, that hungerly suctioned her deeper inside. "Faster! Fill me faster! Pleeeeease~!"

If there was still any hesitation within Beatrice, it was erased by Samantha's sweet, passionate plea. Beatrice squeezed Samantha's ass hard and tight, pulled her cock back just half an inch, and then thrust with all the strength she had while pulling Samantha toward her invading cock, forcefully plunging her entire length into Samantha's cunt that clamped down hard as Samantha's entire body was rocked by a wave of pleasure that forced a guttural moan out of Samantha and sent her into orgasm.

_

"Oohhhh," Beatrice moaned in delight and rolled her eyes from the wonderful tightness that she created in Samantha's clamping pussy. Rubbing her cock and tail against each other while getting squeezed and sucked by Samantha's twitching and clamping orgasming pussy while listening to the woman's cries of ecstasy was pure heaven.

Beatrice rocked her hips as she fucked Samantha's hot, massaging cunt with her cock and tail, but the succubus could only take so much. She felt a familiar build-up of her approaching orgasm.

"Open your mouth!" Beatrice commanded, and Samantha obeyed without question.

Beatrice yanked her tail out of Samantha's cunt that desperately tried to hold on to the appendage that pounded her womb into orgasm. Of course, Samantha's pussy could not compete with the strength of Beatrice's tail.

"GHUAH~!!" Samantha groaned with her tongue sticking out from the sheer force and speed with which Beatrice's tail exited her pleasure-hole, sending shivers across her spine, making her body contort uncontrollably in echoes of her lingering orgasm.

This sent Beatrice over the edge and the succubus shot out her first rope of cum deep into Samantha's pussy. The cum took longer to travel through the tail, and Beatrice had just enough time to reach Samantha's open, thirsty mouth to shoot a load straight into the back of Samantha's mouth that the woman welcomed like the sweet nectar of the gods.

Just that single shot was massive and potent, splashing all across the inside of Samantha's mouth.

"Oohhh!?" Samantha's eyes lit up when she felt the taste of Beatrice's cum. But she could utter no other sound as Beatrice was in the middle of her own orgasm and she desired warmth for both her cock-shaped appendages.

Beatrice thrust her tail forward, invading Samantha's cum-smeared mouth, pushing forward as she kept cumming. Beatrice's tail tip momentarily stuck at the entrance into Samantha's throat, shooting a load directly down the blonde's throat before pushing through and invading deeper in.

"AAHhhhh," Beatrice purred blissfully for both herself and Samantha as she drove more and more of her tail through Samantha's bulging throat and down the esophagus, pumping load after load of her potent thick seed directly into Samantha's stomach while the blonde gurgled, twitched and played with her nipples as she eagerly welcomed the thick loads of a demon's cum into her throat and cunt.

-53.2 AP

As seconds passed, Beatrice kept pumping more cum inside Samantha, each load as pleasureful as the one before, and the one after. Even after Beatrice felt the stream of cum finally dwindle, she still desired to remain inside Samantha's warm, tight, cum-drenched holes, basking in the after-glow of an unexpectedly swift and unexpectedly powerful orgasm.

Unfortunately, Beatrice could not do that. As great as her tail felt in its newest tail-sleeve that was Samantha's esophagus, she had to withdraw and let the woman catch a breath before she continued her "treatment".

12