Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 52

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
4.1k words
4.73
3k
4
0

Part 52 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

"Are you really going to give up this opportunity to finally get laid?" Beatrice tried to reawaken the passion of the soon-to-be-again eunuch.

"B-but..."

"Listen to me!" Beatrice would have none of this sniveling. "How can you possibly think about running away with a literal gift from a Goddess between your legs!? After all this time of hoping and dreaming!? ... How long has it been?"

"E-eight hundred and fifty-three days," he answered with a sunken posture.

"Oh, how long you have anguished!" Beatrice played up the sympathy while thinking, that's not even close to some of my past dry spells! "It is time to correct this injustice, even if temporarily! And we will not an inconsequential setback like this stop us!"

"W-we won't?" he sniffled.

"Of course not!" Beatrice said with confidence. "Chin up!"

The situation was far from conducive for erotic play, but Beatrice already had a plan how to turn around this seemingly-hopeless setback.

With a light tap on the man's shoulder, signifying "it's going to be alright, leave it to me", Beatrice turned to the two girls that mocked her potential minion so cruelly. Both of them already stood up—still wearing the chainmail bikinis that barely covered their nipples and pussies—and giggled softly while whispering to one another, reminding Beatrice of a bunch of the most stereotypical gossiping college girls.

"You might think that this is one of the reason's the men in the black masks don't fuck around with anyone they lay hands on," Beatrice spoke loudly to get the attention of the meanspirited girls as she slowly walked toward them. "After all, who wouldn't be shocked to see two giant horny, ready for action cocks between a man's legs? But that's only part of it!"

"Oh? He has more deformities?" the brunette asked and both girls laughed again.

"Not exactly," a foreboding smile formed on Beatrice's face as she approached the girls who—having regained their confidence—did not catch the slight change in Beatrice's tone, nor did they feel any reason to back off from the woman that they came here to fuck. In their eyes, Beatrice at least still had an aura of mystery and dignity, unlike the whimpering, limp-cocked freak.

"What then?" the brunette asked, sizing Beatrice up, letting her fantasies take over as she imagined having a lesbo threesome with the big-tittied bimbo that was strong enough to slay a giant abomination in the arena.

"You see, it turns out that they belong to a special clan," Beatrice said, an arm's reach away from both the girls. "And when they drop their kilt and reveal their double cocks, they mark the women they're about to mate with."

"M-mark how?" the blonde's voice trembled.

"Pheh! Sounds like total bs!" the brunette scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"That's what I thought too," Beatrice said softly with the quieting voice of a predator that closed in on its prey. The succubus placed her hands on the two girls' shoulders, leaned forward, and whispered, "Until it happened to me. I could not believe it! You should feel it any second now."

"Feel what?"

"The power of cocks, what else!?" Beatrice chuckled as she used the [Refresh Cooldown (+1)] Skill on her recently-enhanced [Dick Growing (+2)] Skill and then cast her cock gifting magic on both haughty eighteen-year-olds.

"Ahn?"

"What?"

Both girls moaned and trembled as the magic quickly swept through their bodies and traveled toward the final destination between their legs. They hunched over and reached to their pleasantly radiating pussies.

"Ah, there it is!" Beatrice smiled and took a step back to observe the transformation

"W-what's happening!?" the blonde moaned and fell to her knees. She could not help but touch herself as the pleasant feeling quickly closed in around her swelling clit with increasing intensity.

"What have you done to us!?" the brunette shouted at Beatrice.

"Me? I did not do anything. Didn't I say you were marked?" Beatrice asked with a smile and kneeled next to the brunette. "Don't worry! Just let go and embrace this feeling!"

"E-embrace what!?" the brunette demanded to know as her anger was quickly losing ground to growing pleasure.

Beatrice sighed, stood up, and said, "I resisted too, at first."

"O-oooohn~" the blonde ripped off her bikini to rub her pussy and clit directly. She did not even care that her clit had already swollen past anything reasonable.

"That's right! Embrace the pleasure of cock!" Beatrice exclaimed with joy and raised her skirt, revealing her own eight-inch erection. "Just like I did!"

The masked man fell to the stone floor and prostrated himself, for he was in the presence of the Goddess of Cocks.

_

"Ahn!!" the blonde girl moaned as she stroked her growing clit while playing with her pussy. She stared with longing at the massive erection that participant Number Sixty-nine revealed. Unlike with the masked man's grotesque mutations, the bimbo before her had the girthy cock of a champion! The blonde did not even notice how her saliva escaped her half-open mouth.

"Brittany!?" the brunette exclaimed with wide eyes in shock "What the hell are you doing!?"

"I-I-ahn-I can't help it, Natalie!" Brittany stroked her clit-dick faster as it took its full, proper, phallic form. "I... I want to... I need to..."

Brittany lunged at the future champion of the games and took her mighty cock into her mouth as deep as she could.

"Ahn!" Beatrice moaned. "That's better! That's a proper reaction to a hard cock waiting for service!"

Brittany barely heard what the futa bimbo was saying. She did not even know what came over her. She just gave in to the urge to suck cock just the way she hoped to be sucked off herself, all the while masturbating to her fantasies.

"B-Brittany," Natalie gasped as she watched her dear friend get on her knees and suck cock like it was the last one on the planet. She watched how Brittany jerked off her sudden "growth" without question or hesitation, how juices flowed from her wet pussy that was still there, just beneath that hot, tempting rod that looked like it would be such a joy to please. Just like her own clit-dick that burned hot and ached for pleasure. Just stroking it did no good.

"Huh?" Natalie looked down only to see her slender hands, all over her masculine "growth". "When did I...?"

But Natalie could not stop stroking herself. Instead, as she looked at the head of her clit-cock that stared right back at her, she got an increasing urge to suck on it. Natalie did not even fight this urge. This urge to suck her own cock. It was only natural! She sucked so many cocks in her life! All the guys loved it! Why wouldn't she want to suck herself and find out just how exactly did she make all those guys feel? They did say she was a damn good cocksucker after all! The pleasure of sucking and getting sucked off! It was too tempting to refuse!

But try as she might, Natalie could not reach her cock. She hunched over her cock, reaching to it with her tongue, but it was just out of reach! Even though she had such a big cock, it was just out of reach! Natalie masturbated faster and faster, fantasizing about how she would take herself in her mouth and give herself the pleasure that she rightfully deserved!

They get to experience my tongue and mouth, but I don't!? The hell!? Anger overtook Natalie while she dreamed of the pleasure of her own mouth, the pleasure of her own cock. And it did feel so fucking good! The hot, tingling sensation that built up as she stroked herself faster and faster was too good to stop. Her cock grew harder and swelled as the heat increased. Natalie squirmed in place and jerked her cock harder, which built the pleasure further, made her cock grow harder.

"Ahn!" Natalie moaned as she desperately reached with her tongue to suck the cock that deserved it so much! Such a delicious-looking cock! Such a giant swollen head! So close! So close! Yes!

Natalie realized that as she masturbated and grew more aroused, as the building pleasure approached its peak, her cock increased in size and grew ever closer to her tongue!

"Ah! That's it!" Natalie moaned and masturbated, desperate to finally suck herself off. Her tongue was an inch away from the swollen red head that twitched for her mouth! Yes! Just a little more! A little more!

Natalie rocked her body, raised her head, and hunched to her cock, trying to swing herself to the object of her desire. Yes! Almost! With another swing, her tongue nearly reached her cock. Natalie felt her hot breath on her cock.

An alluring drop of precum formed at the tip of her cock, teasing her, inviting her for a lick, for a kiss. She could smell it! The hypnotizing smell precum! That manly smell that made her submit to any cock once it hit her nostrils! Natalie jerked herself, squeezing her cock tight, wishing for more of that smell, wishing to be covered in that cum, wishing to swallow it all, to drown in it, suck it, lick it, fill her own mouth with it, cherish it, worship it, reward herself with it, reward her cock, reward her mouth—"AAAHHHHHH~~!"

Natalie finally reached her blazing hot cock with the tip of her dripping wet tongue and erupted into her mouth. Rope after rope of hot cum shot straight up and hit the back of her throat. Natalie took it all in. When she felt the cum slowly fall back down onto her cock, she caught as much as she could with her tongue and swallowed her thick, salty loads. Even as she did so, her orgasmic cock continued to reward her with more potent sperm, splashing all over her face, making Natalie purr with joy as she opened her mouth for the next loads while she thought how much she'll enjoy collecting her own cum from her slutty, cum-covered face and licking it off her fingers.

_

It did not escape Beatrice's notice just how hard Natalie wanted to suck herself off. Moved by the new futanari's eagerness, the succubus even looked up some possible solutions among possible new Skills or Skill Enhancements to help with sudden urges to autofellatio. However, even as aroused as she was, Beatrice still had enough sense to keep some Skill Points in reserve for the next round of combat.

It is good to enjoy such situations with some form of self-control, Beatrice thought as she caressed Brittany's head. The combination of the greatly expanded Arousal Pool with more sexual experience amassed in a span of two days than some humans experienced in two years propelled Beatrice's confidence and stamina to the moon!

Good thing that I invested so much in my Arousal Pool, eh? Beatrice silently asked Brittany with a smile. The succubus looked down at the blonde that sucked her eight-inch cock so diligently while splashing a load from her own futa-cock against the bottom of her perky tits. Yet even with her first futa-orgasm, Brittany did not skip a beat in servicing Beatrice. That first Enhancement of [Dick Growing] really was a difference-maker! Beatrice thought. The ever-looming threat of a futa-cock disappearing right as the fun began was often a limiting factor for Beatrice's games. And look at them now—both already experience their first cock-orgasm and we're barely getting started!

As Natalie gobbled up every last drop of cum her cock had produced, she kept eyeing her friend Brittany like a predator. So much cum going to waste! How can she let that happen!? Natalie agonized as she sucked her fingers clean. Her cock throbbed when she thought of licking up Brittany's cum.

So close! Natalie thought. Just a few steps away! Natalie stroked her hard cock that ached for more while she toyed with the idea of going there right now and licking her friend's body clean. For a split second, Natalie wondered what would Brittany think of her. Natalie was supposed to be the alpha in their relationship! And here she would be the one licking that blonde bimbo's body clean? But did that really matter if Brittany was too stupid to even notice the holy nectar that she splashed all over her body?

Yes, Natalie could produce more cum if she masturbated herself to climax again. But what if it's the last time? Guys usually could cum more than once or twice in a row. That means Natalie would have to wait! And what if her cock disappeared just as it appeared!? And even if it didn't. Even if she didn't have to wait. Why should Natalie use her reserves of cum when there's already so much ready and served on a naked platter that was her friend's sexy, cum-stained body. Just sticking there! Slowly sliding down! Drying up!

Before Natalie even realized it, she was already in the midst of licking Brittany's tits and stomach, saving her cum-covered hard cock for last. That would not do for Brittany who—realizing that there was a warm mouth mere inches away from her cock—hurried her friend along and pushed her head toward the aching cock that ached for much more than handies.

Having already collected what cum she could from Brittany's body, Natalie did not much resist the impatient nudging toward a hard, wanting cock. She was more than used to such treatment, after all, and—quite frankly—got off on being wanted badly enough to get her head pushed down on a big cock until it hit the back of her throat.

At the same time, Brittany worked her own lips and tongue more intensely, bobbing her head back and forth on Beatrice's cock. With her cock satisfied and one hand freed up, Brittany used it to stroke Beatrice's long shaft and help achieve the result she required: unleashing a massive torrent of thick cum to swallow.

Brittany's impatience was instantly noticed by Beatrice. The blonde seemed to try to literally squeeze the cum out of her cock.

"Are you that desperate for a mouthful of fresh cum?" Beatrice asked.

"Yesh!" Brittany spoke with her mouth full.

But, for all the sucking that she did, for all the genuine effort that she put in, Brittany's oral skills simply did not stack up to some of the previous partners that Beatrice experienced true heaven with. Am I that spoiled? Beatrice wondered. It wasn't like Beatrice couldn't cum. But she knew someone who would appreciate this far more than she. Someone who truly needed this after all his cockless time.

_

As Beatrice was sucked off by one blonde (who was sucked off by her brunette friend), she turned to the masked man who was still on the ground, in awe of a Cock Goddess, unable to take his eyes off what transpired right before him.

"What is your name?" Beatrice asked her soon-to-be loyal minion.

"Bob," the man said and bowed his head.

"Pleased to meet you... Bob... Wait... Why do I have a feeling that I heard that name before?" Beatrice tried to recall. Maybe I heard it in my past life... After all, it is only my second day here... But I could've sworn she heard it quite recently! Though, apparently, it wasn't anyone important enough to remember.

"Is this a common name?" Beatrice finally asked after pondering for a moment.

"N-not really," Bob now pondered himself. "T-though... My brother's name is also Bob... But we have not spoken to each other for over ten years. Ever since our parents split up, in fact. We never did see eye to eye. He had a thing for hunting: Bows, crossbows, and the like. I had a talent for drawing..."

Crossbows? An image of a man burning alive in a fiery blaze flashed before Beatrice's eyes.

"He always was so mad when I exaggerated his preposterous neckbeard in my drawings," Bob laughed.

Neckbeard! Crossbow! Beatrice finally remembered! A certain Bob, a third-rate mercenary who—if allowed to have his way—would have loved to abuse Beatrice, mentally and physically, before cutting her head off and delivering it to his client. A certain mercenary that Ember disposed of without a second thought. Oh... Beatrice realized that—by proxy—she was kind of responsible for her soon-to-be minion's brother's death.

"Now that I think about it, our petty squabbles were so inconsequential when compared to everything that ended up transpiring around us," Bob said with a tint of melancholy. "Maybe I should try to find him after these games? With all that's been going on in my life, I never stopped to wonder even for a second what hardships he must have had to endure to survive!"

Is this really happening? Beatrice listened to Bob with a mix of amazement and mental facepalm. While the succubus did not mind learning more about her newest acquaintance (as bizarre as the information was), she felt like Bob was too easily disregarding what his priorities should be (at least in Beatrice's eyes).

"Bob! Not now!" Beatrice raised her voice, hoping that Bob would remember more pressing issues. Ones that she sacrificed a Skill Point toward, as well as her [Refresh Cooldown] cooldown.

"Ah! My most humblest apologies, my Goddess!" Bob bowed again. "Forgive me for reminiscing about my foolish little brother!"

"No, it is quite alright," Beatrice said, seeing no point in reprimanding a man for remembering a relative. Especially when that relative was dead, even if Bob did not know it. "It is right to remember and take care of your blood. However, you must first take care of yourself. Your physical health. As well as your mental condition. If not, how could you possibly hope to help anyone?"

"Such wisdom!" Bob hit his mask against the rock floor in his prostrations.

Riiight... Beatrice was basically making it up as she went along, but, as long as it worked, she kept going forward and spoke, "Rise, Bob!"

"Yes!" Bob slammed his mask against the rocks again, cracking it, and rose to his feet, fully naked and with his erections fully restored.

"Good," Beatrice said, looking at the hard magical cocks that she temporarily granted to Bob. "Now, do you see these horny, nubile eighteen-year-olds with cocks in their mouths? Do you see the desperate desire for cum in their eyes?"

"I do!" Bob nodded and his two erections nodded with him.

"Will you continue to deprive them of cum?" Beatrice asked. "With two fully functioning cocks at your disposal, is it not selfish to keep them all to yourself? Would you not show mercy to these horny girls and grant them the opportunity to submit themselves to your cocks?"

"O-of course I wouldn't!" Bob declared.

"Then step forward and present your aching members to these cum-starved acolytes!" Beatrice spurred Bob on.

As Beatrice encouraged Bob to action, she pulled Brittany off her cock, to the blonde's moaning dismay. During Beatrice's conversation with Bob, Brittany was successfully milked by her friend to cum. She moaned as she experienced her second orgasm through her new cock, and the first that her brain even registered.

However, as incredible as that orgasm was, Brittany had failed to suck out the cum of participant Number Sixty-nine. The participant that may very well win in this Forge of Champions. The cum of the champion! And in all this time she could not make her cum even once! That was a direct attack on Brittany's pride as a skilled cocksucker!

_

Just as Brittany prepared for a renewed assault on the future champion's cock, the assault that would finally produce the salty cream she so desperately desired, the Cock Gifter withdrew her mighty, cream-producing rod from Brittany's mouth.

12