Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 53

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
4.5k words
4.79
3.5k
6

Part 53 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

"Oh, Goddess! Oh, My Goddess!" Bob moaned and praised the Goddess of Cocks as he finally experienced the joy of orgasm after such dreadful forced abstinence. And what an orgasm! It was everything he remembered, only more! Twice as more! Each pump of cum that rushed through his cocks sent tingling shivers along his spine.

Beatrice couldn't help but smile proudly as she observed Bob and the two girls from the side, delighted that her simple scheme was going so well. Is this what it felt like for Lucarad? Beatrice wondered as she got a small taste of the temptations of gathering enough devoted followers to form a cult.

After all, with the level of total moral decay among the countless citizens of Klapsus it might take a whole new religion to bring them back from the darkness! Beatrice toyed with the idea, fully aware of how riddled with moral conundrums it was. In the end, even a religious cult might not be enough to save many souls in this city, but it's worth a shot at least, isn't it? Especially if the alternative is a purge.

"Finally!" Bob gasped as tears rolled down his eyes behind his mask. So long without sex. So long without pleasure. So long without his dear cock to guide his thoughts and decisions to the goal of getting some pussy. No wonder he could not hold out even for half a minute through a passionate blowjob!

It dawned on Bob just how much he missed this in his life. He knew it was bad, but now he wondered how did he even go on living through a world that turned more hollow and gray with each passing day. A man is not meant to go on living for years without experiencing the joys of intercourse! Neither was any human being, nor beastkin, nor animals for that matter. However, Bob was unable to think farther than his two cocks when the reawakened parts of his primate brain were taking over his mind, concerned with a single, primal desire.

As Brittany did her damnedest best to catch as much of Bob's cum as she could, the loads of cum that came from two cocks of a man deprived of pleasure for over two years were too much for a single horny C-ranker to handle. Cum splashed all over her hair, body, and face, only her long eyelashes protecting her eyes. Excesses poured down her chin and dripped on Natalie's hair, who finally noticed that something was going on while she was busy pumping Brittany's cock for her cum reserves.

"H-hey!" Natalie exclaimed and parted from Brittany's cock to look up. When she saw that instead of one cock, Brittany was extracting cum from two cocks, massive loads of it, and with incredible ease too, Natalie got furious.

"The hell do you think you're doing!?" Natalie protested Brittany's selfish actions as she rose up to be on one level with her so-called friend.

Natalie instantly saw that Brittany was unable to answer as she had literally a mouth full of cum and, before Brittany did what Natalie saw in her eyes she was about to do, Natalie grabbed Brittany's face, pulled her closer, and locked lips with the cum-covered blonde. Natalie stuck her tongue inside and stole as much of Bob's cum as she could before Brittany had a chance to swallow it all so selfishly without even offering any of it to share.

"O-o..." Bob stood utterly speechless and stunned as he watched how the two hot girls fought over who got to eat his cum.

Once the contents of Brittany's mouth were divided in an intense tongue fight, Natalie withdrew from Brittany's mouth and proceeded to lick the blonde's face, collecting every drop while she had the chance. But she would not get to rob Brittany of the fruits of her hard labor so easily as Brittany used Natalie's tactics against her. The two girls entwined in the second round of French-kissing, cum-swapping, tongue-fighting action while rubbing their hard cocks against each other, all for Bob's and Beatrice's viewing pleasure.

"Ladies, there's more where that came from," Bob reminded the two cum-lovers that his cocks were more than hard for another round. Aroused and excited from his first blowjob in over two years, Bob would have been hard even without seeing such splendid, teasing, bi-curious show that was held in the honor of his cum.

_

Beatrice noticed a slight nervousness in Bob's tone of voice when he finally reminded the cum-swapping girls of his presence, but, in her mind, that was not unexpected, considering the disastrous start to this event. The fact that Bob managed to rebound to such an extent was already an accomplishment in Beatrice's eyes who herself had more than a fair share of "oh God, I want to fall through the floor right now!" bedroom embarrassments in her past life.

Hearing Bob's voice, both girls turned to the pair of hard cocks that they seemed to have forgotten even existed. With no more cum to extract out of each other's mouths, Natalie and Brittany shared a knowing glance and raced each other to be the first with one of Bob's cocks in her mouth.

"Shlame ash alhways?" Brittany asked Natalie with her mouth full again.

"Ha! Your funeral!" Natalie spoke with a confident grind and licked the length of Bob's other cock. "The one who makes her cock cum first gets to keep the cum of both cocks!"

"You're on!" Brittany shouted with anger, determined to finally best her friend, spurred by the confidence she gained when she made Bob cum in mere seconds just a while ago.

Wouldn't Bob climax through both cocks at once regardless of which one of them brought him over the edge? Beatrice wondered how the girls could have overlooked such a likely scenario, but she wasn't about to interrupt their fun nor hinder what quickly turned into one of the best days of Bob's life.

The succubus wished she could see the excitement and satisfaction on Bob's face that was hidden behind his oval mask, but Beatrice wasn't about to make Bob break all his rules at once and risk losing a loyal minion for the sake of simple curiosity. Instead, she enjoyed her private little show and watched how both Brittany's and Natalie's cocks twitched in aroused excitement while the girls entered the battle for their pride.

Bob did not even have to do much while the two eighteen-year-olds fought for the privilege to be the first to make him cum. Beatrice thought how she probably would have taken a more active role already to get a proper experience from this small encounter, but she was curious what would Bob's actions be after he climaxed again.

He could probably go on till the very end of my Skill's time limit, Beatrice thought, having full confidence in her growing magic powers. As long as Bob doesn't have another confidence-shattering hiccup, the only limit to his fun would end up being... Aw, crap! He's going to completely forget about returning to the second round, isn't he? How much time has passed anyway?

It wasn't like Beatrice had a watch in this world. But she did have something more reliable instead! Beatrice brought up her [Dick Growing (+2)] Skill and checked the remaining cooldown before she could use the skill again.

Cooldown: 30 minutes (20 minutes 45 seconds)

Once Beatrice saw the number of seconds count down, it pretty much confirmed that it was the remaining time before she could use [Dick Growing (+2) again.

Alright, so... A little over nine minutes since I used the Skill... And when was it that Bob gave me twenty-five minutes for this entire "rest" period? ... A couple of minutes before that? Then, adding a couple of minutes and subtracting the total... About thirteen or twelve minutes left? Probably would be better to wrap this up in ten then.

Beatrice sighed and shook her head with mild annoyance. Again, another limitation finds a way to rear its ugly head! Worse yet: either Bob screws this up for himself or I will have to cut this short myself, much to his disappointment. And Beatrice absolutely did not want to disappoint her new minion at the most crucial moment.

Just look at him! Beatrice thought and smiled with about as much pride in Bob as she would have in a puppy that just started to learn its first tricks. All thanks to her putting so much effort into developing her Eros magic powers. Finding so much joy in the simple things!

And while Beatrice worried about the logistics of her little minion-expanding diversion, Brittany and Natalie continued their competition. Judging by Bob's increasing audible ques and the swelling of his cocks, their efforts seemed to be producing similar results and the race to make Bob cum first was as neck and neck as it could be. So much so, that Beatrice had little doubt that her theory was true and there was no way for either of the cum-starved ladies to achieve any other result than a draw. Something that neither of them was likely to accept and would no doubt end up arguing over to no end.

Perhaps Natalie had come to a similar conclusion and decided to act. Just as Bob's cocks swelled and tingled in a physical reaction that Natalie was all too familiar with, she halted her cock-serving actions to cover her right hand with plenty of thick, slippery saliva before reaching with her hand to Brittany's rock-hard cock and enveloping it in her loving, caressing, lubricated hand.

"MMMMFM!!" Brittany's eyes went wide as she moaned with Bob's cock still deep in her mouth, and accidentally, involuntarily—surprised and overwhelmed by the sudden surge of sensations that overloaded her aching, stimulation deprived cock—Brittany bit Bob's cock.

_

"Ah!" Bob let out a barely audible sound of pain from feeling the pressure of teeth against the shaft of his hard cock.

"Ahn! I'm-Sorrhuah!" Brittany instantly let Bob's cock out of her mound to apologize (and to prevent another "biting" incident), but instead, she found herself moaning from pleasure. Her rock-hard futanari clit-dick that had been ignored for several minutes was now getting a sensual handjob by Natalie.

Brittany remembered that she craved stimulation of her new cock just as much—No, even more than she wanted to suck. After all, Brittany started sucking participant Number Sixty-nine while she fantasized about getting sucked off. Brittany wanted cum. But cum would also flow from her swelling cock just as easily.

Brittany looked down at the dark-red head of her cock. The one-eyed monster stared right back at her, hard to the point of hurting. She got the urge to lick it, to lubricate it with her saliva. These perverted thoughts combined with the pleasant stroking by the hand of her female friend aroused her further.

Brittany breathed heavily with an open mouth, hoping to get a taste of her own cum as soon as possible. Brittany reached to her cock with her tongue, but it was too far away. If only it could grow just a few inches more! Through some kind of subconscious revelation, Brittany realized that tensing her abdomen muscles tensed up her cock, making her swell ever-so-slightly as well as increasing the pleasure she received Natalie's stroking.

"Ah, p-please!" Brittany's mind, hypnotized by the alluring eye of her masculine organ, was overwritten with a single desire. That desire increased her arousal which increased her pleasure which made her swell more which increased her arousal which made her clench and spasm in ecstasy as she felt the coveted, subjugating nectar rush through her trembling, orgasmic cock. Brittany hunched over the expanding eye as low as she could, opening her mouth wide for her own hot load, "AAAAAAH~!"

In that moment, Natalie let go of Brittany's cock completely to focus on her own task which Brittany completely erased from her mind. The blonde overtook Natalie's job, grabbed her pulsating cock with both hands, squeezing tight, and stroked it up and down to the rhythm of the rushing loads of cum that she caught and devoured in her euphoric delirium.

And while Brittany got selfishly sidetracked by her own pleasure, Natalie finished with ease what they both had started. Brittany's small bite ended up being a barely noticeable irritation that was easily canceled out by Natalie's sudden advancement as she took Bob's cock down her throat. The hot, tight pleasure of a slutty girl's throat who looked at Bob with big, pleading eyes, made Bob forget about the momentary discomfort faster than it took him to grab his second cock and bring it to Natalie's mouth for similar treatment.

With a naughty smile, Natalie alternated between Bob's two cocks, taking each of them down her throat for a few seconds before coming up for breath and a switch. Really, to think that Brittany still hasn't managed to get her gag reflexes under control! Natalie still could not understand how could Brittany fail to master such basic techniques. No wonder she fails to rise in the Guild's ranks!

The few-second alternating deepthroats were indeed easy for Natalie, especially since Bob (who was already on cloud nine, barely believe the sudden turn of his fortunes) let her control the pace and wasn't as rough as many other guys she'd been with during the past week. Not like Natalie did not enjoy some passionate roughness that reminded her of how desired she was, but this made it even easier to bring to orgasm a man, who appeared in such bliss that it made Natalie wonder when was the last time that the masked man was treated properly.

Feeling that her masked partner was close just from a few rounds of such deep treatment, Natalie made the final push. Bringing her cock-virgin friend over the edge turned out even simpler than she expected, and—while Brittany guzzled her own cum—Natalie used her freed-up hand to take control of both of Bob's cocks and bring them to her mouth together.

Natalie took both cock heads into her mouth, noisily, with saliva dripping down her chin and onto her naked body, with a wide, perverted grin that most of the guys seemed to enjoy so much. She sucked Bob's cocks, rubbing them against the inside of her hot, wet mouth while rapidly licking the underside of both cocks.

As Natalie expected, Bob wasn't ready for such sudden stimulation of even one frenulum, and yet he had both! Within seconds Natalie achieved her goal and with purring moans, she let go and savored the feeling of two simultaneous torrents of cum that fed Natalie her daily confidence sustenance and filled her mouth to overflowing, just the way she loved it.

While Brittany satisfied herself with the cum of her cock, Natalie celebrated complete and total victory. The pleasure of swallowing cum that was unleashed just for her and her alone, the prize that she earned for doing nothing more than giving blowjobs she got off on anyway, was sometimes already enough to make her cum. This time, with the added bonus of conquering her friend with a single hand while barely even trying, the euphoria of victory made Natalie's own cock twitch.

Natalie's eyes rolled back as in her cum-gobbling euphoria she felt waves of pleasure erupt from her nether regions. And while Natalie greedily swallowed her double portions of cum, she came through her pussy and twitching cock, shooting more cum against her tits and chin, covering herself in her own cum and loving it!

_

"Haaah... Haaaah.... Haaaa~" Bob breathed hard as he slowly recovered from his double orgasm. His second this year, this day, this hour, these few blissful minutes. He probably should have felt satisfied. Or at the very least, calmed down a little. Bob barely recalled the few times when he managed to achieve a consecutive orgasm so fast after the first one, back when he was but a young man. But to maintain a hard-on after cumming two times... In the condition Bob was right now, he could not imagine how any man could possibly fail to maintain an erection when having so much fun with such obsessed cum-sluts.

All of this thanks to his Goddess. Bob looked at the sexy Cock Gifter—with a big, fat cock of her own—with gratitude. Words failed him. What could he say that a Goddess did not already know? He noticed the woman tap lightly on her wrist with her finger a couple of times. Bob had no idea what the gesture meant, though he had a feeling that his Goddess tried to tell him something. Something that his lesser mind could not possibly comprehend. If only Bob could even dream of comprehending her thoughts and mind. And judging by the Cock Gifter's expression, she did not expect him to understand.

Suddenly Bob started worrying. Did I forget something? Am I being impolite? Should I have shared with her? No, how could I possibly share something that was already hers share with me to begin with? The very suggestion would be an insult!

"Ah!" Bob moaned from the sudden stimulation around both his cock heads and all the foolish, distracting thoughts vanished without a trace.

Natalie had noticed the masked man's momentary distraction which had an instant effect on his two erections. That would absolutely not do! High on her victories, Natalie intended to milk her newest trophy for all it was worth.

"Ah, so you want more?" Bob's confidence surged when he saw the cum-swallowing slut not only savor his every drop but go back to work on his cocks with lustful eyes, desperate to receive more man-meat.

"If you want more, offer more of yourself!" Bob shouted like a man possessed and pulled Natalie by her brown hair away from his cocks. He then got down, grabbed the surprised girl by her bubbly butt, and effortlessly lifted her up into the air. Bob was strong enough to lift a man in full armor, if he needed to (which he sometimes needed to when it came to getting rid of the bodies after the games), so lifting up a slender eighteen-year-old took about as much effort as landing her on the first of his two hard cocks.

"Ahn!" Natalie moaned when the air was pushed out of her as she took all of Bob inside her wet pussy while in his arms. Her own futa hard-on, ignored for so long, sprung up and slapped against her belly, giving Natalie more pleasure and reminding her of the joys of her new futa nature.

Natalie wrapped her legs around Bob and met his thrusts with the movement of her hips, pushing herself on his cock, making her own cock swing back and forth, slapping against her belly, against Bob's shredded abs, feeling Bob's deep powerful thrusts not only in her pussy, but also through the length of her clit-dick.

But Bob was not nearly done. He had two cocks and he intended to use them both. Having one of them simply grind up and down against the slut's ass was not nearly as satisfying as conquering her other hole would be. Nor was it fair to the ignored cock that had just as many rights to penetrate a girl's tight hole, warm itself inside it, rub itself all around it, unleash its hot payload just like all the involved parties desired.

Heeding his second cock's wishes and righting the wrong of the world, Bob lifted Natalie up a little, grabbed both her butt-cheeks, spread them apart, and pushed his wet cock against Natalie's ass that puckered in excitement.

"Afm-hurry!" Natalie pleaded and bit her lip, unable to take another second without a hard pounding while in a strong man's arms.

Bob had still some sense to go slowly and not jam his eager cock with rough force inside an unprepared butthole. He had that sense. The horny slut's words robbed him of those senses also. Bob pushed the girl down on his cock, invading her resisting ass with about a third of an inch per second.

12