Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 54

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
4.1k words
4.78
2.9k
8
0

Part 54 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

"Ahn~" Brittany moaned as she masturbated and gazed up above in awe of the superior futanari.

The big-titted futa's tail moved forward and reassuringly caressed Brittany's cheek.

"It's going to be alright," was what Brittany heard from such a caring action and lovingly brushed against the tail in response, as she would rub against the warm fur of a pussycat to comfort herself.

But when the tip of the sleek tail moved closer to Brittany's lips, the blonde felt a different urge--hot and agitated from arousing herself with her hopeful, daydreaming fantasies--Brittany wanted to take the godly being's tail in her mouth and suck on it like she sucked her cock before.

Dare I? Brittany wondered. She did not hesitate before. But that was before she realized the vast gap between herself and the futanari that orchestrated this event.

"You want it, don't you?" Beatrice asked as she slid the tip of her tail back and forth around Brittany's lips, teasing the blonde with the object they both knew she wanted.

"Y-yes," Brittany gasped.

"You want to experience all the pleasures that Natalie tormented you with!" Beatrice asked as she slid her tail down to Brittany's drenched pussy and slowly played with it, arousing the blonde further.

"Yes!"

"Do you want to achieve everything Natalie has achieved? Do you want to surpass her? Make her jealous? Make her mad? Dominate her?"

"God, yes!"

"You would submit to me to achieve that?" Beatrice asked and brought her fat, eight-inch cock to Brittany's lips.

"Yeash~" Brittany breathed out her proclamation onto the futa's cock, barely holding back from swallowing the giant member.

"Without question? No matter the cost? Just to surpass that cock-slut? Just to know the joys she knows?" Beatrice asked this while she slipped the tip of her tail past Brittany's wet pussy lips. At the same time, she used the ample length of her tail to wrap around Brittany's cock like a snake and help the blonde to further pleasure while stimulating both her cock and pussy at the same time.

"Yes! Please! Ah, More!" Brittany moaned. "Give me more! I want it all!"

"You want it all?" Beatrice asked. "But Natalie's experience is so shallow. Look at her! She's completely lost! Moaning, laughing, crying, cumming, and swallowing her own cum absent-mindedly just from a couple of minutes of sex with a man with two cocks and one cock of her own to jerk off! Don't you want more?"

"M-more!?"

"Of course! Why would you limit your ambitions to being a plaything of some second-rate degenerates who think they're hot shit because of one letter on some small piece of metal? Sucking their cocks, getting passed around by morally bankrupt, hopeless men and women that drown their desperation in alcohol, pussy, blood, and death as their last bastion crumbles all around them!"

"A-ahn?" Brittany gasped as tears formed in her eyes. Her tongue stopped short of touching Beatrice's cock as darkness crept all around from the shadows of this cell and threatened to consume her. The darkness of the horrible truth that Brittany tried not to think of slowly crept back to the surface. The truth of how hopeless everything was, that knowledge which Brittany had learned to suppress and drown in carnal pleasures to just get through the day without ending her life.

The same pleasure that Brittany now felt in her cock and pussy, the pleasure that she clung to while she desperately tried to beat back down the soul-crushing horror of how fucked she and everyone else was. Brittany grabbed the tail that penetrated her cunt and pushed it deeper inside, hoping that filling the emptiness in her pussy will also fill the void in her heart.

"I see," Beatrice sighed. Brittany's expression said it all. "How is that even a question? Of course, you want more! So much more! An escape from pain. An escape from grief. If everyone and everything is truly doomed, then how can you not yearn to experience as much of the joys of life as you can get a hold of! And you can! You will! So much more than you could dare hope for!"

"Ah~" Brittany moaned from the pleasure of Beatrice's tail and the sweet promises that soothed her mind.

"Do not limit your ambitions to Natalie's vain simplicity! Rise above her!" Beatrice urged Brittany on as she thrust her tail deeper inside the futa, filling Brittany's soul with hopeful words and pussy with cock-like tail. "Join me and claim the dreams that you were denied! Grab them with your own two hands!"

"I want to!" Brittany moaned with eyes in her tears and grabbed Beatrice's cock with both hands. She clung to it as a drowning woman would cling to a straw, hoping that this cock would pull her out of the encroaching darkness. She stroked the mighty member that she could not hope to please as it deserved to be pleased and that only increased her dread and desperation. "I want to... So much..."

"Then what are you waiting for!?" Beatrice asked "Join me! Give me your body! Give me your soul! Give up your old self and embrace your future by my side! Rise to the heights that Natalie could never even imagine existed!"

_

My body? My soul? All of me? Brittany kept repeating in her head. I would without a second thought! But what is it even worth? How can I give up something worthless and expect something of worth in return!?

"How? How can I rise above Natalie when I can't even reach her?" Brittany cried. "I'm weak... So weak... Always... Failing..."

"You're stronger than you think!" Beatrice encouraged Brittany while using her tail to rhythmically massage the insides of Brittany's pussy to feed her brain pleasure, hope, and courage. "Take my cock inside your mouth! Take it all and seal the pact!

"I-It's too big! Even bigger than before!" Brittany cried. "I can't! Something that Natalie... Her and so many others... I never could!"

"You can!" Beatrice encouraged Brittany and thrust her tail, hitting it against Brittany's womb.

"WHUAH!" Brittany moaned and arched her back. The force of Beatrice's tail jolted Brittany's body up and she ended up taking the tip of Beatrice's cock into her open mouth.

"That's it!" Beatrice cheered Brittany on and thrust her tail against the blonde's womb a second time.

"MFM!" a wave of pleasure rocked Brittany while the force of the impact shoved her further up, taking another inch of Beatrice inside her mouth.

"See? You can do it! Keep going!" Beatrice said louder and louder and stopped fucking Brittany. "It has to be you! Of your own free will! No regrets or takebacks!"

Brittany froze for a moment, still doubting herself, fearing to fail as she always has. Fearing that she was about to lose her one chance like she always lost her chances.

"It's your choice to make! Either withdraw and doom yourself to your own fears and a life of regret of what could have been until the day you die. Or! Rise with your own strength to claim a brighter future! Nobody will do it for you! Nobody will give it to you! You have this one chance! One opportunity! Will you capture it? Or--"

Brittany rose to the challenge and pushed up. Past her fears, past her gag reflex, past the certainty that she would hit her iron wall, withdraw and throw up all over the one person that believed in her, ending all hope and ceiling her fate. And before she knew it, she took all eight inches of Beatrice's cock inside her mouth and the excess--down her throat. Something she had never achieved. Not even once.

A single tear rolled down Brittany's cheek.

The eight-inch long, thick, and veiny cock of a Succubus is able to contort its shape to perfectly fit most desired holes. Tight or loose, it fills them all, ensuring a "tight fit" in every situation.

Beatrice smiled as she recalled the mythical System's description of her cock. The succubus knew Brittany had no chance to fail. She just needed to believe in herself. And she did. She accepted Beatrice's offer that was made up on the spot, in the spur-of-the-moment.

"Good girl," Beatrice said with a proud smile as she looked into Brittany's shocked eyes. The blonde could not believe that she had done it, even as Beatrice felt the clenching of Brittany's throat around her long, fat cock.

But as the realization set in, as Brittany felt the airflow to her brain cut-off by the hot piece of flesh lodged down her throat--no, the one she took down her throat, Brittany's expression changed. She pushed a little further until she felt her lower lip touch Beatrice's pussy. That action moved the hot piece of meat just a little bit further, massaging and stretching her esophagus, confirming that she indeed had done what she thought impossible.

Am I dreaming? Brittany wondered. All of this did indeed seem so unreal. But if this was a dream--no, especially if it wasn't, Brittany had only one course of action. If it was a dream, Brittany had nothing to lose. But if this wasn't a dream, Brittany had everything to gain! She owed it to herself!

"Claim a brighter future!" Beatrice's words echoed in Brittany's head, repeating over and over, transforming into a determination that Brittany took ownership of. Rise above Natalie! Surpass Her! Make her jealous? Ha! Fuck her! Dominate her! Do it myself! With my mouth! With my own two hands! Claim my dreams! Nobody will give them to me! I must take them! Take it all! All of it! Now! While I still have this one chance!

Brittany pulled back from Beatrice's cock, let it out of her mouth, and jumped into Beatrice's arms, wrapping her arms and legs around the succubus's torso and locking lips in a passionate, deep, fate-shaping kiss.

_

"Haah~" Brittany pulled away from Beatrice's lips just long enough to take a good look into the eyes that hid behind the narrow black mask. The eyes that seemed to see right through her. And they did! How else could have this ascended being cut straight to Brittany's core? And Brittany was grateful! She returned to Beatrice's full lips with revived passion while thrusting her hips onto any phallic object she could reach. Beatrice's tail was already inside Brittany, but even since Beatrice stopped moving it to test Brittany's resolve, the blonde had to do all the work to get what she wanted.

A test! Another test! Brittany told herself. Well, I already passed one! This is nothing! Drunk on her success and surge of confidence, Brittany fucked herself with Beatrice's tail and cock. Why would this woman, this being who claimed that she got her girl dick because she had been "marked" by the masked man, why would she also have a long, coiling, phallic demon-like tail growing out of her? Brittany probably should have asked such a question. But it never crossed her mind. Instead, she concentrated on more important issues.

With her pussy full, Brittany had little choice but to try and take Beatrice's eight-inch cum-dispenser into her ass. However, try as she might to push it inside, she simply could not get more than the narrow part of its engorged head inside. Just as Brittany feared, that cock was simply too girthy to fit inside her, especially without lubrication.

For a brief moment, it made Brittany question just how exactly she managed to take it all down her gullet. But that moment was crushed by Brittany's newfound resolve. All that I need is a bit of lubrication!

Without even thinking of how to accomplish such a feat (and one that she probably would not be able to explain later), Brittany withdrew from Beatrice's mouth for a second time and--while still in Beatrice's arms--lifted off Beatrice's cock and tail and flipped herself over so that now Brittany had her face right against Beatrice's cock and her own cock showed into Beatrice's face.

Perhaps it should have been obvious that Beatrice helped the blonde flip over after feeling Brittany's obvious frustration with an unlubricated cock and seeing Brittany's gaze fall to it just before she began her acrobatic maneuver. But the end result did not change with or without such knowledge: Brittany was making good progress with lubricating Beatrice's giant shaft by using her throat-slop, and Beatrice found herself face to cock with a hard pulsating member of an eighteen-year-old girl who had just sold her soul and body for the promise of a better future. And while receiving such wonderful service down below, Beatrice found it hard to resist not to return the favor.

"Mmmm!" Brittany moaned when she finally felt her cock back inside a warm mouth. She had felt this feeling before, just a while ago with Natalie. But that was different. Brittany and Natalie had played with each other for so long now that it no longer even "counted" when they pleasured each other. Perhaps it never really did. Not when Brittany wanted so much more. And now, she had that! All thanks to this mysterious woman who had ignited a will inside Brittany she did not even know existed. The will to act!

Give my soul and body? Brittany remembered what she promised while pleasure melted her cock and brain. While upside down, with her throat full of superior cock and her own cock inside the mystical woman, Brittany bobbed her entire torso to satisfy as much of the eight hard inches as possible while thrusting her own cock inside the woman's welcoming mouth. Brittany wished that her cock was as big as the one she worshipped. Her only choice was to move her hips with twice the vigor to compensate the lack of girth with the resolve of her spirit.

If this is what it feels like to give my everything, I will gladly give it all! Give it all as I take it all! Body for body! Soul for soul! That hot, sticky soul! Give it to me!

And just as Brittany gave and took, Beatrice's passion awoke also. The two continued pleasing each other in the upright sixty-nine position, thrusting their hips faster and faster as they approached climax.

Beatrice--who had not cum in an extraordinary (for her) time, despite orchestrating such wonderful side-activity--had a build-up to unload.

And Brittany who, despite cumming repeatedly already, had thrice the passion she ever had before. Not an ignition. Not an awakening. A rebirth! The old Brittany was dead. The new Brittany had the resolve to cover the world in her seed.

The cum that they pumped inside each other's stomachs did not slow their spirits in the slightest. It only roused them further!

-63.4 AP

_

"Mlhuah~" Bob and Natalie continued to exchange loud, sloppy, cum-filled french kisses while Bob continued to piledrive his two cocks into the brunette. Bob made no attempts to hold back his rough handling of the girl and she was all the more appreciative of such passionate fucking to the point that she lost her senses while scratching Bob's muscles like a feline. The only thing Bob did before was lift his mask slightly to make his mouth available for the passionate girl but made sure most of his face was still obscured to preserve the absolute secrecy that was required.

Perhaps Bob should have been more apprehensive about tasting cum in the wet exchange with his hot partner. He probably even inadvertently swallowed some of it that mixed with his and Natalie's saliva, while more flowed down their bodies.

Many of Bob's colleagues probably would not have approved. Some of them would probably laugh and make fun of him too. A least, on the outside. But how would they feel on the inside? Still cockless and with no relief to their anguish insight! They'd be dying of jealousy of how Bob had the time of his life with this nubile eighteen-year-old girl without any regrets or inhibitions. This did not make up for all the time lost, but it sure as hell beat languishing in growing resentment!

"Bob!" Bob heard the voice of his goddess call out to him from a little further ahead in front of him. His thoughts were so consumed with the single purpose of using the brunette for all she was worth that he completely failed to notice what happened around him.

Bob's goddess had the blonde in the air in front of her, face toward Bob, horizontally as if the blonde were laying on the ground. But she wasn't. Supported by Beatrice's tail that was wrapped around her shoulders like an anaconda and held firm at the hips by Beatrice's arms which betrayed an immense strength that was hidden in their deceptive slimness. Brittany was held high in the air with her legs wrapped around Beatrice's back, a fat cock pounding her squirting pussy and the tip of 'anaconda' slithering deep down her throat. A wheelbarrow position, taken to the air.

"Bring her closer!" Beatrice instructed Bob in a calm tone but with a devilish grin that betrayed her intentions. She used her tail to lift Brittany up and withdrew the 'anaconda' out of Brittany's mouth to exchange more fluids mouth to mouth while she pounded Brittany from behind with thunderous thrusts, forcing a few more drops of cum out of Brittany's twitching cock each time.

Bob followed Beatrice's command without question. Even though nothing in Beatrice's voice suggested it to be a command, Bob could not even envision a world where he would not treat his goddess' wishes as such. Bob flipped Natalie around and carried her closer to Beatrice and Brittany, driving his two cocks inside her ass and pussy with each step.

As she kept getting fucked through one consecutive brain-melting orgasm into the next, Natalie's mind was already barely functioning, unable to think of much more than moving her body toward more rough, oblivious ecstasy. Yet even in this condition, Natalie had enough senses left to notice Brittany's rapture, that is, once she was close enough to see the blonde through cum-stained, foggy, cross-eyed double vision.

Brittany was on cloud nine, yet completely in control of her joy. Her eyes were clear as she looked into the eyes of her powerful futanari partner, unlike the cross-eyed, tongue-out Natalie who had completely submitted herself to the role of a willing, barely sentient cock-sleeve, addicted to cum and cumming.

"B-Bhrithany?" Natalie gasped out her friend's name in between moans that were thrust out of her by a cock in her ass.

With a smile of a demon and the eyes of a predator, Brittany parted from Beatrice's mouth and leapt to Natalie, wrapping her arms around Natalie's body with a tight grip like a snake would wrap around its dinner.

Beatrice and Bob each moved a little more closer to each other, so that the two girls could be properly reunited. Their perky tits pressing together, nipples rubbing against each other in circles. Without even saying a word, Brittany invaded Natalie's mouth with her tongue, biting her lips, landing wide kisses all over Natalie's face and mouth, sucking and licking as if she really desired to consume her friend.

Natalie gave in to Brittany with no resistance. As long as Bob kept screwing her like this, Natalie gladly received her friend's warmth. Especially the warmth of her body. As Bob and Beatrice fucked the two girls into each other, Natalie's and Brittany's cum-drenched cocks robbed fiercely against each other, enveloped by each other's warm, slippery bellies, forming a hot, wet double-body sleeve that compelled the girls to rub against each other more and more, priming themselves for a new orgasm.

_


12