Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 65

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
4.1k words
4.73
2.1k
6
0

Part 65 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

A single drop fell from beneath the black oval mask of one of the shirtless men of the arena as they all listened to Beatrice's confessions of how good it felt to have a cock. Even the utterly depraved crowds of these games watched entranced how this magnificent creature pleasured herself with reckless abandon. The succubus used her tail to pull her crop down and reveal a pair of spectacular breasts that women would kill to have! A gift from God! No, a Goddess!

Residing right on the edge of both theatrics and genuine pleasure, Beatrice held nothing back. The shirtless men watched her, mesmerized. The crowds watched her. The remaining participants watched her. None could even say a word. Only Beatrice's cries and moans of pleasure filled the arena as theatrics mixed with true arousal.

Even as she bullshitted utter nonsense to Felicia's lackeys, she made sure to enjoy her body with no shame or reservations even when the eyes of all the people in the mines were upon her. No, those gawkers made Beatrice go even more all out.

Yes! Watch me! Envy me! Beatrice thought as she moaned louder and played with her body, arousing herself further, stroking her hot cock, fingering her wet pussy faster and faster. As hot breath escaped her open mouth, Beatrice felt the urge to fill it. She kissed the tip of her sensitive tail, sending jolts through her body. That surge of pleasure was more than enough to instinctively drive the tail deep into her salivating mouth.

The succubus sucked her tail, licked the forms of its tip that kept evolving from a heart shape to a cock shape. She made it feel warm, made it feel good, made herself feel good. And as her mouth made her tail feel good, Beatrice rewarded her mouth with more of her tail, pushing it further inside, lubricated by the saliva that filled her mouth to overflowing.

Some humans might think that saliva formed to enjoy the flavors of food, making it easier to swallow. But Beatrice knew better. Saliva formed to enjoy the taste of cock, cum and pussy! Making it easier to swallow cock! Making it easier to eat out a girl's pussy to the point that she cried out in ways she would never confess.

Inch by inch, Beatrice sought to increase the length of cock that felt her warmth. Each inch made her tail swell in her mouth, making the job harder, yet, somehow, more rewarding. Her cock throbbed even more, crying out for Beatrice's attention that stolen by the tail. And as Beatrice got more and more aroused by all the ways she could pleasure herself that she had ignored due to ample supply of horny pussies, she was now all in on driving herself to orgasm in ways that she could not even dream of before.

You all want this body! Do not lie! Beatrice gloated as she sucked herself off. Putting her mouth and both her hands to work, Beatrice's stamina growth was put to the test as her brain was bombarded by triple pleasure of a regular human "solo" session.

A body that can experience more pleasure in a single day than an average human could ever imagine! Watch and dream! As if a lesser mind could handle such limitless resources of ecstasy without breaking into a lump of flesh that would think of nothing but pleasure of masturbating, fucking, and getting fucked for the rest of its sex-driven existence!

"Nhan~" Beatrice moaned as she let the tail out of her mouth before she came right in her mouth. Not a moment too soon as the tips of her tail and cock tingled in pre-climactic throes, leaking drops of precum, eager to unleash their full potential. But Beatrice wanted to play with herself some more. Her pussy was long overdue for something girthier than her fingers.

"Oh!" the shirtless men gasped when they saw drops of cum form at the tips of Beatrice's phallic organs. A couple of men slowly reached forward with trembling hands in the direction of cock-infection cum spores. But they came to their senses recoiled their hands, gripping one trembling hand with another, shaking with need for something that they longed for so long.

_

"John! Chris! Bob! The lot of you!" Felicia shouted. "Get a grip and get that masturbating freak!"

"B-but look! The spores!" Chris pointed at the drop on the tip of Beatrice's tail, that the succubus licked with closed eyes before sending her tail to plow her blazing hot pussy.

"Are you a moron!?" Felicia lost her cool faster and faster. "John! Get them under control and do your job!"

"I... I suggest that we wait," John hesitated.

"Why you skeletal dickless little—"

"Whether there is something to her story or not, it is safer for us to... Wait out the storm from a safe distance," John proposed. "After she unleashes her payload, we will seize the opportunity while she recharges."

What nonsense! the announcer thought while her mind was filled with doubt. The woman in the city streets... Could this Number Sixty-nine and that woman be related in some way? I arrived after their orgy was concluded... Were there really cum spores in the air? Felicia shook her head. Snap out of it! None of the other citizens who came there got infected!

But... I came closer than the others... Hogwash! Damn Galla! I knew she lied! To think that even after threats of turning her into a prize for the lowest drunken swine of Klapsus she would not change her tune... Was her experience that good?

The memory flashed through Felicia's mind of moaning with her tongue out as she beat off a veiny cock with both hands. Felicia swallowed hard. No! That wasn't—Nobody saw! If nobody saw, it didn't happen! It didn't happen! I ran away because I drank too much tea and had to go to the bathroom!

"Ahn~ YES!" Beatrice moaned as she finally rewarded her tight pussy with deep, filling thrusts. "This is the best! Cock! Pussy! All of it!"

The length and flexibility of Beatrice's tail allowed Beatrice to fuck herself from any angle she chose, at any depth she chose, at any speed she chose! It was as effortless as breathing. Just as she breathed in each time her blood required fresh oxygen, she thrust her tail inside her gushing pussy each time she found an even better angle at which to screw herself.

This left both her hands free to play with her breasts, to jerk her cock. Beatrice licked and sucked her fingers, smearing them with her drool that she produced so enthusiastically for the purpose of sucking cocks, and then proceeded to circle her wet fingers around her cock glans and stroke feverishly as she recalled the joys of sucking cock.

The vivid memory of her tongue around a phallic shape, made Beatrice even harder and wetter to suck again as she fucked herself silly. A thought flashed through Beatrice's horny mind to reach for her eight-incher to suck on instead of her tail. But Beatrice knew that even if she managed to reach the tip, it come woefully short of what her mouth desired. But just the thought of filling her mouth with cock while she fucked her other hole was enough to drive Beatrice past the point of no return.

"Ohh! It's coming! The joy of cocks is coming!" Beatrice cried out, perhaps louder and more specific than she would if she was alone. But she was not alone. "This is insane! Everyone is watching, but I can't stop masturbating!! Fucking myself for everyone to see just because a man's cock feels so good! Masturbating feels good! Sucking feels good! Fucking feels gooooood!"

Beatrice's entire body jolted as her cock, tail, and pussy jerked in pre-orgasmic spasms, shooting up her brain with more doses of endorphins.

"Ahhn~~ If only there were more cocks to suck! More cocks to fuck!" Beatrice lamented as her body arched, tantalizing the onlookers with a body they'd fuck all day and night.

The crowds watched all this on the big screen as they drank, cheered, masturbated, and fucked each other. All the time wishing to fuck Beatrice. To screw her in every hole. To jerk her cock until she shot cum across her giant breasts while she got spooned and creampied, only to be passed around to a next horny pervert who'd continue to jerk her sore cock. They objectified her. And that's what Beatrice wanted.

"I'm gonna cum!" the succubus cried. "I'm gonna cum with everyone watching me! Ah!? The spores! The cock virus!! Ahn~ No! If I cum now, won't I grow even more cocks!? AAAH, NOOOO! Not more!! E-everyone! Stay back! Beware the spores! Ahn! Cumming! I'm cumming! Stay a-aaahn-away! P-please! O-oooaah-or you'll grow-m-mmooooore cooooooooooooocks~~!!!"

Beatrice pulled her tail out at the last second and shot thick streams of cum into the air from her two cum producing organs. And as cum rained from the sky, seventeen shirtless men fell to their knees around Beatrice, throwing their masks away, eagerly spreading their arms and opening their mouths to the cock-granting cum rain.

_

"..." Felicia was left utterly flabbergasted as watched her seventeen arena staff members drop to their knees around the masturbating, orgasming, self-fucking participant Number Sixty-nine, throw off their masks and caught the drops of the cum rain with their open mouths.

Princess Mary still laid unconscious after the brain-blasting fuck was amplified by Felicia's sudden attack. The only ally Felicia had left in the arena who did not jump toward the cum, was the skeletal John, the last shirtless man who kept his mask and remained by Felicia's side, as speechless as the announcer was.

-63.4 AP

As Beatrice came down from an amazing orgasm, she looked around, and smiled at how spectacularly her plan worked. The succubus toggled off a certain Skill and then used [Fast(er) Recovery (+1)] on herself, though that in itself was an afterthought, a bonus. Her trap card was already activated.

"What the hell are you all doing!?" Felicia's enraged voice rumbled through the arena.

Beatrice heard most of what the beastkin announcer said, confirming that she could use [Fast(er) Recovery (+1)] on herself after an intercourse with herself. Not that she needed the healing, since her Health Point values were back at their peak long before she climaxed. However, the persistent hearing loss and pain deep in her skull was now gone.

Her voice attack was only Rank C or lower then? Beatrice concluded. Well, the damage was not all that amazing. Perhaps it also has a terrible cooldown? Or a long preparation time? Beatrice also couldn't discount that the pure joy of playing with herself healed her. She flooded her brain with endorphins after all! And the pain in her ears was drowned out by pleasure long before she even fucked her pussy, utterly high on the pleasures of her body.

"Get off your knees and do as I say!!" Felicia screamed. "John! Get them under control!! ... Number Twenty-one! What the absolute fuck are you doing over there!?"

"Oh?" Beatrice propped herself on her elbows and looked behind. The swift ninja girl had snuck in at the last second to get a taste of the gifts that the succubus had to offer.

"A-ah!?" Olivia turned red in the face.

The ninja girl had completely lost touch with reality. She was already horny beyond belief when she watched the succubus fuck the princess, and as the succubus escalated, Olivia gave in more and more to her urges. Olivia couldn't even recall when she started blatantly fingering herself. Surely the other participants noticed it at some point! But what on earth drove her to rush forward and catch those drops of cum as if she was nothing more than another cum slut?

Olivia was utterly mortified with her decisions as she could not even explain her own actions to herself. But when she felt a familiar rising heat under her belly, her choices quickly made much more sense. The ninja girl trembled and bit her lip when she touched the source of the heat.

The shirtless men looked at each other, at Felicia, at John. Their faces were those of worried, confused, simple men. Young men, middle-aged men. No more special than any man one would meet on the streets of Klapsus. Some square jaws, some rectangular faces. They most would effortlessly blend in with the crowds on the streets of Klapsus. And while their bodies were far more impressive than the average that Klapsus had to offer, they still varied on the levels of their "buffness": from dad bods and strongmen to shredded Olympians.

"J-John, I—" the blonde Chris with a quiff haircut stuttered as he sweated and had begun to regret his decision. "Oohh!?"

Chris gasped as he felt life where life was gone for so many years. Without a second's thought he lifted up his kilt to confirm with his own eyes what he did not dare to hope. And he saw it. With his own eyes. Between his legs, a tiny bulge quickly grew and took shape. A familiar shape. One that Chris saw in his dreams. In his nightmares. Tears formed in his eyes.

The others also lifted up their kilts. Their disbelief turned to smiles and laughter, as they looked at each other with feelings of joy they had not felt in years.

"Y-you too?"

"Yeah, haha!"

Tears of joy and laughter spread around Beatrice as grown men wept with joy and touched their growing dicks with trembling hands.

"Tell me this isn't a dream!"

"Oh, my God, I thought I'd never live to feel this again!"

"N-no, not just any God!" Bob said as he looked at his rising Goddess with reverence and adoration.

Beatrice stood a Goddess among her kneeling subjects. Tall, proud, buxom, glistening with her own cum as she smiled at her loyal followers and grew a second cock of her own, as hard and proud as her first one. After all, she could not possibly forego the chance to swallow more than a few drops of the cum she rained upon herself and the others.

Skill Name: Dick-Growing Cum Spores

Rank: C

Type: Eros Craft / Toggle

Cost: 20 Stamina per second

Cooldown: 12 Hours

Description: The Succubus can enhance the cum she releases with dick-growing cum spores. As long as the recipient of succubus's cum willingly drinks it with the desire for growing a cock, a cock is what they shall receive. The cock that the target receives is 80% as long and girthy as the succubus's. The received cock lasts for an hour. If the succubus drinks her enhanced cum, she also grows a cock. Her second cock lasts an hour but grows to 100% size of her primary one.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 20

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 18

_

"Glory to the Cock Gifter!" Bob cried out and prostrated himself before his two-cock buxom naked Goddess.

"GLORY!!" all seventeen men roared with the voices of gladiators. It was almost as if regaining their manhood lowered their average voice range.

"Rise, my friends!" Beatrice gestured up to the dick-acquired men around her.

One after another, the men rose. And as shirtless men rose, so did their dicks, growing to their full erections of over six inches long and enough girth to stretch the ass of even a seasoned Klapsus' slut. The viewing sphere displayed those cocks in all their glory. Harder than steel, they barely swayed from the movements of their buff owners. These men were denied their rightful urges for far too many years. And now, with cocks at their hands once again, they could fuck a hole through the very surface of the arena.

Olivia was not as quick to her feet. Completely in heat, she could barely keep herself from letting go and following Beatrice's example. But the composure of the succubus (who now possessed not one, but two eight-inch weapons) was so inspiring that Olivia managed to pull herself together and follow the Cock Gifter's command. Wait, it wasn't a command! Olivia thought to correct herself. And yet here they were—eighteen around Beatrice who swallowed her seed to grow a cock, all obeying the succubus without question.

"H-how dare..." Felicia's clenched fists shook. In a tense, slouched posture, it took all the beastkin hairball had to rain in her outrage.

"FINE!" Felicia screamed, blasting her echoing voice across the mines at unprecedented volumes. "Know what becomes of those that have forgotten their place!! aaa... Ä̷͕́Ă̴̲A̴̪̕Á̸̟Ä̷̞A̶͗ͅA̶̳͂—fhmmmh!?"

Just as Felicia was about to unleash her final tune, Bob rushed forward, cock first, and thrust straight through Felicia's mask, shattering it to pieces and plugging the annoying hole that he had to endure for far too long.

Felicia's cute feline face was finally revealed to the world, stuffed with a mighty cock of a self-less warrior.

"F-Felicia!?" several drunks in the crowds gasped.

"You mean... Thelicia Fundershnauf was actually Felicia Thundershnauf all along!? An A-ranked member of the S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild!?"

"..." a leopardkin turned to the shocked viewer and asked, "Are you for real right now?"

Felicia's own shock at getting her mouth plugged with cock by one of her disposable slaves quickly switched back to a bloody fury. The pupils of Felicia's light blue eyes narrowed, her eyes shot with blood, her face contorted in rage. Felicia opened her mouth wider and bit down hard with her sharp teeth into Bob's rock-hard erection, displaying an impressive flexibility of her jaw.

"UAAAAAAA~~!" Bob screamed in pain and withdrew. His cock was bloody with a ring of deep teeth marks around it. The wounded soldier fell to the ground from the sudden weakness that overtook him after the wound in his most precious place.

"BOOOOB!" Chris cried out for his fellow comrade.

"Ptfu!" Felicia spit with disgust and wiped her mouth with the back of her wrist. She then snapped at her remaining minion who stood just a few feet from her, failing to save her from a rogue cock. "John! Are you asleep!? Do your fucking job!!"

John looked at Felicia, then back at his former shirtless comrades. Despite remaining silent and being the only one with his oval mask still covering his entire face, judging by his shaking hands and sweaty body it was obvious that the skeletal man was thinking: "What the fuck you want me to do?"

"John," one of the shirtless men spoke up and took several steps forward. "You're the only one who did not jump at the opportunity to regain your cock."

A certain thought dawned on several other shirtless men. One of them exclaimed, "And you always insisted on showering separately because the White Masks forced you to keep rank at all times!"

More and more shirtless men realized something.

"That John dude has a cock beneath his skirt, doesn't he!?" A drunk cowkin screamed from one of the spectators stands.

"GRAB HIM!!" Chris screamed and the shirtless men rushed to surround John.

Felicia ran away from John. John cast his flaming tornado spell, but his former allies intervened, jumping through the fire, and tackled John out of the flames, pinning him to the ground.

"GHAH!" John screamed as he was bound by four men, each far stronger than him. Each of the men held one of John's arms or legs, keeping him in a 'star' pose, while Chris grabbed John's kilt and yanked it up, revealing a pale, tiny little pecker between John's scrawny legs.

_

"BASTARD!!"

"TRAITOR!!"

The shirtless men were outraged when they saw that their so-called leader did in fact retain a cock, even if it was a miniscule one, compared to the poles they now sported thanks to Beatrice.

12