Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 67

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
3.9k words
4.71
1.9k
6
0

Part 67 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

"You--AH!--'Cum spores'?" Mary moaned, unable to comprehend what sort of gibberish the bleached cock-wielding shitter was spouting. Mary mind was still reeling from the fact that she could not pretend this was just her secret one-time, one-night fantasy, while also wrestling with the fact that she could not figure out whether she wanted to rape the bleached slut senseless or beg her to rape her wet pussy instead while stroking her throbbing cock so that she can catch another load of cum with her mouth and face, swallow it, moan for a load down her throat and up her womb. Throat--?

"Piece of shit you fucked my mouth!?" Mary screamed, enraged by the fact that her mouth was used without her permission like some cum-toilet while she was passed out, covered in cum. Enraged by the fact that it made her even hornier, imagining herself laying on the ground with girl-cock down her throat while she dreamed of cocks and cum.

"Ahn! If you're so outraged about getting your throat used as a cum-dumpster, why did your cock just swill inside me?" the bleached girl grinned as she drove herself up and down Mary's cock with singular purpose to fuck her cunt as hard and deep as she could, groping and squeezing Mary's tits to support herself while her own cock swayed up and down with each wet, sweaty slap of flesh against flesh.

"Y-you..." Mary finally noticed the black armband on the bleached dick-slut's right arm with the number 'twenty-one' pained across it with red symbols. "Some lowly... Ah! Dead-meat sacrifice talking to me like that..."

"'Lowly'? I don't remember you complaining when you spread your legs for Beatrice!!" Olivia cried out in jealous anger as she pinched and twisted Mary's nipples.

"WhOOUAH!!" Mary screamed and arched her back as she came a little into Olivia's pussy which sucked the cum droplets up and clamped around Mary's cock, milking it for more.

"Yeah! That's right! Cum like the cheap pleasure addict that you are!" Olivia's own cock throbbed and she let go of one of Mary's breasts to jerk herself off, inspired by Mary to cum, hoping to cum over and over just like Mary did with Beatrice. "Taking that cock for granted! How dare you! You should be grateful! You should be on your knees, begging me to fuck your useless princess-cunt so that you could cream all over yourself once more!"

"As if!" Mary cried out, even though she was on the verge of bursting all over Olivia's insides.

Mary's little pseudo-release did a good job at resetting her virgin cock and delaying an all-out orgasm of her first pussy-fuck. Even though she was barely doing anything. Despite it being Mary who had her girl-dick in some stranger's twat, it felt like she was the one getting fucked for all it was worth. And the damn bleached shitter slut did not even deny it!

"Shut up and keep that cock rock-hard!" Olivia demanded as let go of Mary's other breast and used her freed-up hand to lean back and thrust three fingers into Mary's pussy.

"OAHH!" Mary moaned as her pussy got rammed by three straight, unrelenting fingers, in and out, in and out, fucking her not for her pleasure, but just to get her cock a little harder, even harder still, using Mary's cock and pussy for her own selfish desires.

"How dare you--AAHN!" Mary moaned and when Olivia's pussy and finger rhythm struck a sweet spot. Even though Mary feigned complaint, even though she was a royalty, this was bliss. Even getting used like this was bliss! Mary played with her breasts as she let herself be handled by Olivia.

"If only I had a tail like Beatrice to plug your upper hole too!" Olivia bemoaned as she drove herself up and down on Mary's cock like on a toy. "Spouting nonsense all the time! 'How dare this', 'how dare that'! Who the hell you are!? A royalty, so what? An unearned title and undeserved power that you abuse at every opportunity! It's about time you gave something back for all your wrongdoings! You've avoided justice for far too long! And if offering your body is the only way you can repent then do so!

"Repent and cum! Cum with that knock-off cock! Cum and say 'Thank you' for letting you cum! Say 'thank you' that I used your princess mouth to relieve my sexual frustrations! A load of cum for free to keep your dreams sweet and focused on cocks and cum! Aren't I generous!? Then justice dictates that you repay my generosity by letting me use your body to deal with my urges! You came for Beatrice! And you're going to cum for me!"

"Let go of the princess at once!!" a masked enforcer rushed at Olivia with his sword raised for a strike.

_

"Ahn!?" Olivia moaned out in half-pleasure, half-surprise when she heard an unfriendly voice reach her from a far through a fog of pleasure, fantasy, and cock.

The ninja girl weakly turned her head toward her assailant, her eyes half-glazed and her brain high on pleasure as she still kept on riding Mary cowgirl style, fucking herself with Mary's cock while fingering the princess's lewdly loud pussy.

"GHUELKH!!" the enforcer cried out in a painful, gurgling cry before he could strike Olivia. A torrent of blood spurted forward from his slashed throat and arteries and covered both Mary and Olivia.

As the enforcer fell over, dead, just a few feet from the two naked fucking futas, Olivia saw the glowing figure of her savior. The figure probably appeared to be glowing because Olivia's vision was out of focus, wet with sweat and tears, unable to concentrate on anything but fucking pussies and getting fucked, but in Olivia's aroused state that was not how she saw it.

Olivia saw her radiant Cock Gifting Savior descend from on high to save her, to save Olivia by killing her enemies before using her body as payment for causing so much trouble, for being such a useless, cock-addicted futa girl.

"AAAhhhhhhhh~" Olivia winced and tensed up as her cock and pussy spasmed. The ninja girl came right there just at the thought that Beatrice would finally fuck her senseless like she did before, just like Olivia fantasized while using Mary as a cheap substitute.

"Hnn! Beatrice!! Beatrice!!" Olivia moaned out her Savior's name again and again as she kept on riding Mary's cock through her orgasm, spewing forth rope after rope of thick cum from her swinging, throbbing cock all over the redhead princess.

Finally, Olivia's orgasmic pussy spasms proved too much for Mary's virgin cock to endure any further. Feeling the rapturous rush of cum through her cock, the princess threw her head back and cried out obscenely. When she felt cum splash across her body and face, she opened her mouth wider and stuck out her tongue to collect as much of it as she could, completely disregarding the fact that it was some low-life unworthy shitter slut who was defiling her royal body.

"Oh, my," Beatrice smiled, surprised by the state that she found Olivia in, but impressed that the ninja girl took control and prevented the princess from taking offensive action in the fighting or escaping.

The [Dick Growing (+2)] Skill Beatrice used on princess Mary had long run out, which meant that Olivia found some other way to give the princess a cock once more. The solution was quite obvious, though that meant that Beatrice's [Dick-Growing Cum Spores] lasted for some time after activation. More testing on that skill was required at some later time.

The horny succubus found the futa-on-futa scene incredibly enticing. She couldn't even blame the ninja girl for getting distracted during her futa fuck. After all, the double-pleasure of cock and pussy was not something a human mind could adapt to overnight. Especially one as sexually repressed and denied its regular rightful dose of pleasure as Olivia's. The possibility that Olivia's actions had nothing to do with strategy but were simply selfish ways to deal with her intense arousal made Beatrice's cocks swell with pride as she walked closer to the futanari pair.

"B-Beatrice... Please..." Olivia moaned pathetically, looking at the succubus with pleading eyes while her tongue reached for the succubus's two swell cocks. "P-Please! Watching you... I... Ah~ I want... I need!"

Beatrice sighed with a "what am I going to do with you?" smile. The succubus needed to find a certain hairball, but when a hot dickgirl begged her for her dicks with her tongue literally out, so desperate to be plowed that she turned a princess into her personal toy just to deal with her urges... How could a horny succubus ignore such plea?

"Do you not see a literal battle around you?" Beatrice asked as she stepped over a body that she felled not a minute ago. "While you're here fucking silly, others are risking their lives! I have to end this as soon as possible!"

"Ah... I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Olivia whimpered, but despite her apologies her actions were that of an addict: with one hand she jerked her hard cock while still on top of Mary's and with the other she reached for Beatrice's with trembling fingers. Those trembling fingers glistened with a thick coat of pussy love juices. Beatrice stood just in range for her aching cocks to be touched.

"I'm sorry for being such a useless ninja! Please punish me!" Olivia pleaded as she stroked one of Beatrice's two cocks. Despite her own cock's need for stimulation, Olivia stopped jerking herself off and used her other hand to please Beatrice's second cock too. Anything to get what she needed. "Just a moment! Just a little bit is enough! Do whatever you want with me! Anything is good as long as it's your cocks! Please!! I'll be a good ninja and keep Mary busy while you deal with the others!"

_

"Haaah..." Mary slowly came down her pleasure high after filling up a certain bleached shitter slut's tight cunt with copious amounts of cum to the point of overflowing. Her cock still strong, the tightness of the slut's cunt as warm and pleasant as ever (especially as the slut kept spasming and clamping on Mary's cock, aroused about some new arrival that Mary had not paid any heed to), Mary collected some more cum off her face and licked it off her fingers, sucking on them, as she would on her cock, if she could.

But Mary wasn't sucking on her cock. And it wasn't her cum that she was licking. It was some lowlife piece of shit that decided to use her! The realization awoke Mary enough to shift the world around her into focus. And that was when Mary saw the masked cow-tittied bimbo slut that infected her with the cock disease the first time.

However, unlike the previous time, the cow-tit piece of shit now sported two eight-inch cocks instead of one! As if one wasn't enough! What did that whore have to prove that she needed to two giant cocks? Compensating for something!? No doubt she had feces for brains and could not get by in the world unless she had giant monster cocks to lord over others!

And the bleached slut merrily serviced the that two-dick cow-whore, stroking both her veiny shafts while begging for attention with a pathetic expression of a cheap, desperate powder addict! And as Mary looked at Olivia's pathetic expression, she suddenly saw her own face instead of Olivia's. Just as pathetic. Just as desperate for pleasure and cum. That was how the cock-bimbo made her look in front of everyone! Mary saw it clearly in her mind. A pathetic, moaning and gasping version of herself, making obscene faces while committing obscene actions. Mary's blood boiled.

"You... You piece of shit!!" Mary screamed at Beatrice, embarrassed and enraged, rising up on her elbows.

"Shut the fuck up and cum some more!!" Beatrice thundered and drove her tail into Mary's cunt, all the way to the womb.

"UAAAAAHHHH~!!!" Mary arched her back and screamed from the electrifying shock that rocked her body and jolted her cock to pump more cum into the clamping pussy it was occupying while Beatrice's cock-shaped tail kept slamming against Mary's womb over and over, and over again, drowning out the deep pain with agonizing pleasure, rendering the princess incapable of doing anything more but submitting her body and soul to the pleasures of being a plowable, milkable dickgirl.

Olivia's pussy was more than receptive of its second dose of cum and sucked it all out of Mary's cock while Olivia's mouth salivated at the fantasy of sucking all cum out of Beatrice's cocks.

"Can't be helped!" Beatrice feigned reluctance even though an observant eye would notice that her throbbing cocks practically oozed precum already, just from some light stroking. Not like Beatrice could help it!

The succubus wanted a good fuck for some time now. If anything, it was commendable that she hadn't cum already! After all, she already held out for so long! Only to stumble on two hot futas fucking, and now, pounding one of them with her tail for all it's worth while another one stroked her cocks, begging to ravage her, and yet she must still show the stamina of Gods?

Then again, why hold back from cumming, if she knew from experience that she can simply fuck right to another climax?

"Aahn~" Olivia leaned forward to take the head of one of Beatrice's two cocks. The ninja girl's keen eye indeed took notice of the first pre-cum drop forming at the tips of Beatrice's cocks. And the swelling of those cocks informed the ninja girl that much more of the delicious nectar awaited those who were willing to work for it. And Olivia was most certainly willing.

Beatrice lost what little of her inhibitions remained. Seeing Olivia's eager willingness to please, that deep, primal desire to submit to welcome Beatrice into every hole, to take all that Beatrice had to offer inside of her, combined with the stimulation that Beatrice's tail received while the succubus casually smashed Mary's womb... Beatrice realized that she was already past the point of no return. If she held back even a second longer, she'd simply end up ruining her orgasm. That would be unacceptable!

_

As Olivia stroked Beatrice's cocks, Beatrice grabbed Olivia's head and pushed the ninja girl deep down on one of her cocks.

"Mff~" Beatrice moaned as she chocked Olivia with her thick shaft. But Beatrice's other cock also needed satisfaction as cum quickly built up at the base of both cocks.

Beatrice moved Olivia's head off one cock and pushed her down on another. A strong, fast, single thrust deepthroat of one cock, pull back just long enough to hear Olivia's half-breath gurgle before her mouth and throat were filled again. With each push of Olivia's mouth her hands were pushed further down the base of Beatrice's cocks.

Each thrust moved each cock closer to rapture while Beatrice slammed Mary's womb again and again. If Mary wasn't held in place by Olivia, who in turn was held in place by Beatrice, Mary would have probably already been several feet further. But since she was stuck in place, Mary had no choice but to take the womb-pounding, brain-pounding pleasure she was offered.

On the absolute edge of cumming, a single desire overwhelmed Beatrice: to stop teasing herself with half-assed, one at a time throatjobs, when she knew perfectly well what she really wanted. Beatrice pulled Olivia off her cock, put her hands on Olivia's hands and squeezed them tight around her two cocks, smashing them together. Olivia gasped and her heart skipped a beat when she realized what Beatrice had in mind.

The ninja girl showed no fear. After fantasizing about Beatrice for so long, wishing for her giant cocks for so long, Olivia did not even consider stepping back from what should have been an impossible challenge. Impossible for lesser humans, perhaps. But not impossible for Beatrice. Not impossible for Olivia.

Beatrice sacrificed precious seconds of her time to please Olivia. To please her even though Olivia almost got herself killed, oblivious of her surroundings while she daydreamed about getting fucked by Beatrice. What a sad showing for a warrior that came here to improve her combat abilities! Already failing as a warrior, if Olivia failed as a lover too, that'd be it for her! But that would not happen! Olivia was determined to press on! Despite her failings and setbacks, Olivia would not give up!

She squeezed her hands around Beatrice's cock even harder, as if that would shrink the combined girth of two eight-inch monster cocks that were aimed straight for her little mouth. Olivia opened her mouth as wide as she could, stretching her drool-smeared lips to their limit as the swollen tips of Beatrice's cocks touched them. They both touched them. At once. As if one giant cock of Beatrice was not enough, Olivia was offered two!

"Yeesh~~" Olivia moaned with her mouth full as heart beat faster and faster with excitement! A thousand thoughts stormed through Olivia's mind, each lewder than the last. Though no more than a couple of seconds passed since Beatrice put Olivia's hands around her cocks, Olivia's overclocked brain stretched this moment tenfold, letting the ninja girl savor every nanosecond of what was about to cum.

Olivia once heard from one of her former teammates how he felt as if time slowed down for him when he suddenly saw a Demonling lunge at him from the shadows with its sickle-like limbs.

If such an experience was possible for the human mind to create just before an event of great danger to prolong the time the brain had to work through possible measures and prepare for action, surely human mind could also stretch out an intimate moment between two lovers, stretch it out for as long as possible as they both embarked on a never before taken adventure. A one-of-a-kind experience. Something unique. Something they did not experience with others. Something that was just theirs. Just Olivia's and Beatrice's.

Of course, Beatrice would choose Olivia for such a two-cock experience! No one else was even a consideration. Beatrice cared for her! Only for her! She saw Olivia's plight when she first unveiled her cock in the arena and toyed with Mary. She saw Olivia squirm and touch herself. Nothing could escape Beatrice's notice. Even as she fucked Mary, she thought only of her! And now, she was here to give Olivia what she wanted and then some! Even more than she wanted. But when Olivia felt Beatrice's cocks pressed against her lips as they squeezed into her mouth, she understood that this was exactly what she indeed wanted. Beatrice was right, of course! How could she not be!

The electric thunderstorm of depraved fantasizes within Olivia's cum-addled, dopamine spiked brain blasted Olivia into another orgasm before the two heads of Beatrice's cocks even fully entered her mouth.

_

As Beatrice pushed her two cocks into Olivia's mouth she saw the ninja girl go cross-eyed as she moaned incomprehensibly and her whole body started spasming, shooting ropes of cum left and right from her throbbing futa cock.

Olivia orgasmed atop Mary's cock before Beatrice even got even a fourth of the length of her cocks inside Olivia's mouth. And as Beatrice pushed further inside, Olivia's mind broke down further and further as she moaned, twitched, and swirled her tongue around the glans of Beatrice's tightly squeezed cocks.

The ninja girl's sanity had clearly left her. All that was left was the body of a cock addict, specifically Beatrice-cock addict. The cum repository now acted on pure instinct with the single goal of maximizing pleasure, at any cost, while her mind went on a fantastical dream-like adventure in another realm.

12