Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 68

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
4.1k words
4.7
2.1k
4
0

Part 68 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

A tight fit was what Beatrice desired. And a tight fit was what she got. Holding Olivia's head good and strong, Beatrice pushed Olivia down on her two cocks while pushing them further inside. As Beatrice filled Olivia's mouth with her cocks, she pushed reallocated the cum that had taken residence in Olivia's mouth. With Olivia's mouth plugged shut, the cum needed an outlet. More white liquid blew out of the ninja girl's nose, but most of it was pushed down her throat.

The two rods of hot meat finally met their resistance at the back of Olivia's mouth and struggled to move forth to their true destination. Not for a lack of trying—the horny succubus had her mind set on double-throat-fucking her cross-eyed submissive little cock-sleeve.

Nor was it for a lack of desire to let them in—Olivia kept cumming nonstop as she fantasized about what would happen, what Beatrice would do to her, what Olivia was letting be done to her. In her mind it probably already happened. In the few short seconds since her mouth got invaded, Olivia was throat-fucked four hours on end in her deranged fantasies.

Nor could the jam be blamed on a lack of lubrication. Even with most of cum displaced from Olivia's mouth up her nose and down her throat, every little space that was not occupied by Beatrice's cocks or Olivia's natural anatomy was still smeared with cum. Every nook and cranny.

But natural human biology could only withstand for so long the horny of a magical futa succubus that was powered by wish-fulfillment logic backed by an actual Goddess. And with the mind of an unrestrained pervert set to task, the fate of Olivia's throat was sealed.

Beatrice could not tell whether her cocks contorted to fit Olivia's human anatomy or whether Olivia's anatomy bent reality to fit Beatrice's cum pumps. Both scenarios were unnatural and just as seemingly impossible. Beatrice felt as hard as ever, she felt her cocks swell from the mental high of slowly double penetrating a girl's throat.

It should have been painful. Squeezing, crushing hard, sensitive organs into an opening that was not meant for even one such object. And yet was anything but painful! Beatrice threw her head back and stuck her own tongue out, moaning in rapture from the physical and mental bliss as she continued her invasion.

The tacky pornos where some poor girl barely wrapped her lips around the tips of two cocks and tried to pretend her lips were not torn apart could not even dream of comparing to Beatrice's current mental ecstasy. For a split moment, Beatrice wished she'd have cameras on all angles, filming her new levels of depravity so that she could one day view the film with Olivia by her side, reenacting what they saw on the big screen.

As for Olivia—what that girl experienced did not have words in any human language. When reality caught up with her fantasies, Oliva's cross-pointed eyes rolled all the way back into her skull as fresh, demonic climaxes blasted her brain, cock, and pussy. Her cock twitched as it shot blanks, but that Olivia did not even notice that she used up all her ammo already. Her pleasure-fried brain could not process such complex information. Her body moved on its own as it simply bobbed her head toward the cocks that stretched her throat apart, chocking and fucking her gurgling upper cock-sleeve on Beatrice's loving, passionate cocks.

Sex scientists would long debate what was the greatest contributor to Beatrice's newest orgasm mere seconds after the previous one as she kept shooting fresh loads of cum straight down Olivia's esophagus without relenting the faster and faster fucking of the clamping cock-milker. The magical, yet very real and still physical stimulation of having two eight-inch-long sex organs squeezed tight together and driven half-way down a bulging spasming throat of a receptive female that kept impaling enthusiastically impaling her throat on those cocks? Or if it was the mental aspect of driving a kink to new level when faced with an ever-growing appetite for ever greater sexual extremes? Perhaps a positive feedback loop of both? A mental aspect reinforcing the physical one in a spiraling cycle?

Unfortunately, not such sex scientist were present to have this debate. The only witness was Mary as she watched through a cum-fog with eyes bulging from shock and disbelief how Olivia's once-thin and graceful neck bulged and expanded to monstrous proportions. How her ribbon-like arteries bulged, pulsated and pressed against the thin skin of her neck. How foreign objects moved up and down, inside that deformed neck while the throat-fucked, blank-eyed girl kept emanating animalistic grunts.

After witnessing such a scene, Mary resigned to the certainty that she was indeed in a dream from which she could not wake up not matter how much she moaned and came. Mary wondered what her bedsheets would look like as she grabbed Olivia by the hips and thrust her swollen, pained, cumming cock up into the spasming cunt of the throat-fucked sexy slut of her dreams.

_

"UuuuUuhUhUuuUuu~~" Beatrice let out trembling guttural groans, barely standing upright on shaking legs and twitching hips, bent over Olivia with two cocks deep down blank-eyed ninja's distorted, bloated throat.

With each spurt of cum, Beatrice's entire body jolted as she fed her personal cock-sleeve the highest-grade meal that any cum-addict could desire, with greater nutritional value than any competitor, now with an additional 100% bonus volume gratis.

Only when Beatrice had squeezed every last drop of cum out of her cocks did the pleasure subside enough for Beatrice's mind to turn back on. And as the succubus's thinking switched from her smaller two heads to the one that had an actual brain, did she realize that she might have been obstructing Olivia's breathing for a little more than would be advisable by an impartial physician.

As Beatrice loosened her grip on Olivia's head, she remembered that Olivia was barely present for some time now. The ninja's arms hang at her sides like spaghettis while her body weakly jerked at increasingly irregular intervals, fighting for the last vestiges of oxygen still present in her body. In fact, Beatrice now realized that Olivia's body mostly moved because of Mary's reinvigorated fucking from beneath while Olivia's consciousness slipped further away.

Fuck! Beatrice wasted no time in pulling her two cocks out of Olivia's bulged throat and dropped to her knees to be on the level with Olivia's red, wet, cum-smeared, eye-rolled, fucked brainless ahegao face.

As the succubus fell to her knees, she used half a second of her attention time to thrust her tail hard into Mary and enter her womb a little to remind the princess who was in charge, before refocusing her all her attention on Olivia as the princess wasn't even here.

Beatrice placed her hands on Olivia's lovely face and kissed her right on her sticky lips, slipping her tongue inside and casting [Fast(er) Recovery (+1)] to help Olivia in her post-sex recovery after an experience that only long-lost partners of Demons from Beyond could relate to.

"GHUUUAAAAAAAAAHhhhhh" Olivia gasped painfully like a woman brought back from the bottom of an ocean. Her eyes snapped back to their proper position while body was overtaken by a new wave of convulsions, even managing to spurt a few more drops of cum from her dry cock.

As Olivia's lungs and brain were rapidly refilled with oxygen, the ninja girl's mind processed what had happened to her, firing neurons at new levels of speed and grandeur, creating beautiful fireworks inside her overwhelmed brain that managed to tell apart what was fantasy what was reality, filling in each blank in the gaps of consciousness with each of the hundreds of sexual scenarios it envisioned during Olivia's fantasies that bordered on hallucinations.

"B-bheatttttrice!" Olivia embraced the succubus as soon as she was capable of moving again and returned the Beatrice's open mouth kiss and then some. Even though her chest still moved up and down and her heard battered against her rib cage as if she had sprinted for a straight hour, the desire to hug, to kiss, to love, to fuck, to worship her goddess was simply too great while Olivia resided in her post-sex high she only now became aware of upon returning back to some semblance of reality.

Olivia could still taste Beatrice. She finally could taste Beatrice. And what a taste! Olivia had long forgotten something so delicious had once existed in this world. Did Beatrice's cum always taste like this? Was this what love tasted like? More sparks zapped through Olivia's mind and before her eyes as she moved her hands all over Beatrice's body, making love to Beatrice's tongue, swapping back and forth in their mouths the heavenly mixture of their juices.

The rational part of Olivia's mind, the part that took the greatest beating could not make sense of what had transpired. What Olivia had fantasized about, what she was sure had happened, simply made no sense. It was impossible. And if it did happen, if such an unbelievable event somehow had transpired, then made even greater problems for the poor rational part of Olivia's mind that was further and further repressed, suppressed, and beaten down by the new and powerful upstart that had awoken inside Olivia's mind.

That horny, irrational upstart grew stronger by the hour, by the minute, rapidly expanding inside Olivia's mind, constantly getting fed what seemed like first-grade drugs, shamelessly swinging its big dick around as it lorded the constant favor and indulgence it received from the owner of the mind. In fact, other parts of Olivia's mind begun to speculate amongst themselves whether it was still Olivia that owned her mind or was it this new deranged, big dick pervert? The sex-crazed lunatic that jerked itself off nonstop with an arrogant grin as it towered over the other inhabitants of Olivia's mind and cast a titanic shadow over them, threatening to cum all over every part of Olivia's mind.

_

Hard Worker, a little loli with pigtail hair in ocean colors, sat in a dark corner, bawling in sorrow. Parental Figure, a big-tittied woman with luscious deep blue hair, big eyes and an aura of grace, tried to console the little loli. She held the Hard Worker in her lap and patted her head while the loli cried her heart out.

"There, there, it's going to work out, in the end, you'll see," Parental Figure quietly said, trying to cheer up the little loli.

"All the training we did since before we could even read or write!!" the loli wept. "The countless hours we practiced shuriken throws deep into the night! All thrown away!! And for what!?"

"Shh, nothing is thrown away—we still have all those skills!" Parental Figure tried to cheer up the little crying child, but a shadow of deep concern hung over the graceful woman.

"At the rate she's going, she ain't gonna be remembering shit!" a teenage girl exclaimed with anger in her eyes as she watched with crossed arms the insulting scene they all bore witness to. Anger was her name and she had fiery hair, made into long twintails.

"What is she doing!? Why isn't she running off to save our sister!?" a girl with messy hair and crazed look in her sleepless eyes shouted as her left eye twitched sporadically. She looked like she hadn't slept a week and hadn't showered for a couple of months. She probably smelled like that too, because none of the other girls present dared stay anywhere near her. "We don't have time to suck the incredible dicks of the goddess B—Ah! I mean! We have to save our sister!"

"Oh, shut up, Obsession!" Anger looked at Obsession with contempt.

"But our sister is still somewhere in Belmot's dungeons!" Obsession insisted with her hand between her legs. "Worried! Suffering! And we've done nothing but suck dick, fuck, jerk off, and cum spectacularly sooo manyyyy tiiiiiimes~!"

"We know!" Anger shouted. "But you're not helping! You're half the reason for the predicament we're in!"

"M-me!? Parental Figure is the one who failed!" Obsession was quick to point fingers, literally pointing her glistening finger she just had between her legs at the graceful woman. "If she took better care of our sister we wouldn't be with two dicks down our throats! W-we would have never experienced the mind blowing—WRAAAAAH!!!"

Obsession pulled her hair as she screamed while looking down and then proceeded to hit her head with her fists repeatedly.

"Her name is Emily!" Parental Figure raised her voice and looked at Obsession tears in her eyes, hoping that her voice would reach the mentally unstable person. "Stay focused! We need you! I... I know I've failed everyone! Please don't fight! I... I don't want to lose anyone else..."

"F-fucking—NO! Focused! Focused, yes! Stay focused! Sister! Save!" Obsession mumbled while pressing her hands into her head. "Belmot. Kill. Sister save. Beatrice's cocks—"

"KYAAAAAAAA!!!!" a female scream came from a great distance and approached them fast from above.

The girls looked up and saw a familiar figure flying through the air, propelled by a jet of cum from her pussy.

"SPREAD OUT!" Anger shouted and everyone ran for cover.

Seconds later, the female figure crashed into the brain matter like a meteor, splashing gallons of cum in all directions.

Once the cum fog cleared, everyone slowly approached the cum-filled crater. In the pond of cum, a single figure floated. A petite girl with shoulder length-hair, half of which was bleached, the other half blue, all of it spread out and floating atop the creamy cum, upon which the girl also floated, arms and legs spread out, pussy swollen, her face distorted in an all too familiar after-orgasm satisfied ahegao face.

"Ah!" Hard worker gasped and covered her mouth and nose with her hands in shock as fresh tears poured from her eyes.

"Rationality!!" Anger rushed to the edge of the newly formed cum lake but stopped and took several steps back from the smell she dared not inhale. "Tch!"

"Aaahhhhh~" A satisfied moan washed over them all and the girls looked behind them to the source of such shameless sound.

Atop an overgrown pleasure center, a single female stood. Incomparable in size to the other inhabitants, it stood tall and proud, displaying its giant tits and an even greater horse cock, the titanic female stroked its glistening cock with one hand while collecting some cum and pussy juices from it with the other hand before taking it to her mouth and licking her fingers clean.

"Lechery..." Anger uttered the loathsome name of the demon-like titan that took over these lands.

"Who's next?" Lechery asked with a perverted grin and licked her lips like a predator before dinner.

_

Olivia and Beatrice were at the height of passionate, cum swapping kisses and Olivia felt her dry aching cock reawaken with hopes of getting her other holes stretched to their limits. Perhaps, getting a taste of succubus pussy if a chance would arise?

But just at that peak, seconds before an imminent escalation, Beatrice suddenly stopped the kisses and got out of Olivia's embrace, switching all her attention away from the ninja girl. The succubus stood up, having spotted something in the distance, on the far side of the arena, beyond the fighting and explosions.

Olivia was disheartened to see both of Beatrice's cocks point past her, toward some other new target, just when Olivia thought she reached a new, special connection with them, with Beatrice.

"Keep the princess busy," Beatrice said, dropping something on the ground, and rushed off into the deep of the fighting.

The soft flop right next to Olivia's toes did not even register in the ninja's mind. She looked on, longingly, at Beatrice's shapely ass as it disappeared behind a flying fireball along with the rest of Beatrice.

"AHN!?" Olivia cried out from the sudden thrust deep inside her. The ninja girl had completely forgotten about the princess whose cock she still had inside her pussy since before Beatrice came to the rescue.

Princess Mary had recovered from the womb penetration that Beatrice inflicted upon her with her long tail to subdue Marry while Beatrice worked on patching up Olivia. And now, with no tail inside her capable of pounding her into submission, Mary was free to act out.

"KEEP ME BUSY!?" Mary growled as she tackled the unprepared ninja girl, pushed her to the ground and then went on to screw her for all its worth.

"Ah~~" Olivia moaned as Mary slapped her across her tits repeatedly. She had daydreamed too much, and it cost her advantage. Now, pinned beneath an angry futa princess, Olivia could do little more but moan with a hard cock swinging from side to side as she took a cock deep inside her.

Despite there being not even an ounce of love or tender feelings, the positive reaction of Olivia's cock was hardly surprising, even for her. The ninja girl had hoped for something else, for someone else, but a good hard fuck was still a good hard fuck. The aggressive roughness was something Olivia expected to receive from Beatrice, followed by sweet, caring moments.

"Some worthless shitter would keep ME busy!? HA!" Mary was furious. She pounded Olivia into the ground, bit her tits and nipples hard. She even jerked the tip of Olivia's cock, squeezing it hard, grinning as Olivia cried out from such aggression on such a sensitive area that had already been rubbed off into soreness. "Like that!? Haaah~ I'll screw your brains out here, then find you in real life, fuck you again and cut you a thousand fucking times! Don't hope for a swift end like the others! I'll have my fun with you for a long time! Maybe use you as a practice for a few maids?"

Mary's gibberish made to sense to Olivia. 'Find in real life'? What did she think this is? But hearing Mary's malevolent intent, reawaked a different feeling within Olivia. Anger. Everything the princess said was exactly what Olivia despised about those in power in this city. The princess had truly no remorse! If anything, she grew even bolder! Confessing her twisted designs so freely!

But as Mary, fucked Olivia further and further, pounding her to the point that Olivia's naked back scraped against the rocks, Olivia felt a strange sleek object by her shoulder.

"Ah!" Olivia gasped and reached to the long, strangely, yet familiarly, shaped object. Her mind flashed to a time in the tunnels beneath the palace. A time when Beatrice displayed an ability to conjure strange items out of thin air and use them for lewd purposes. It somehow seemed like forever ago, even though it could not have been more than two days past.

But even though that memory should have been a terrible one, a time when Olivia only narrowly managed to avoid death—or worse—beaten, humiliated, betrayed, Olivia's heart swelled, and a smile formed on Olivia's lips.

Mary got confused and lost her tempo. Why would the bleached slut smile in this situation? Submitted and dominated, with full knowledge that her days were numbered!

But how could the princess understand? The jubilation of a girl that knew she was deeply cared for! Just as Beatrice saved her life before, she did not leave her defenseless now! She left tools, trusting Olivia fully to use them. Beatrice cared for her! She trusted her! She knew that Olivia was more than capable of handling this bloodthirsty Bloody Mary!

12