Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 69

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
3.9k words
4.76
3.1k
6
0

Part 69 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

Yes, finally! Mary's euphoric brain momentarily cheered in anticipation of tasting the cum she just let out of her magical cock. She instinctively opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue toward the cum-smeared dildo, already addicted to her royal taste.

Olivia did not hold back on her promise. Holding the flexible silicone dildo tight in her hand, she pushed it down into Mary's open mouth, sliding it all the way to the back. Mary's tongue instantly went to work around the dildo, swirling and dancing around it as she aimed to slurp and swallow all the royal cum that was available.

But Olivia did not simply stick some lollipop for the spoiled princess to suck on. As soon as she reached the back of Mary's mouth, she pulled the dildo half-way out, then pushed it back in, then out, then in. Olivia jerked the dildo back and forth in Mary's mouth with the same intensity she used to jerk her pre-orgasmic cock while high as a kite on euphoric pleasure, or (in this case) with the intensity one would use to scrub dirty old pots.

As Olivia "scrubbed" Mary's dirty mouth, she did not stop her love-hate relationship with Mary's pussy. The princess was a monster, yes. But it felt fucking good fucking her! And since she had no choice but to be the deliverer of well-deserved justice, could she be blamed if she got some enjoyment out of it? It wasn't the rough, domination-style sex Olivia got aroused by! No! Her pleasure was solely from the act of delivering just punishment! Nothing more!

And the better it felt, simply meant that she was getting more effective at justicing Mary! Which in turn meant that there was even more justice to deliver! It had to feel better! Justice felt good! Justice is good! An improper act would not feel good. And Olivia felt no guilt or shame in what she did. Why would she? She wasn't like the blood-thirsty princess! She wasn't stooping to Mary's bloody methods!

No bad feelings, only good feelings. No bad actions, only good actions. All of it pointed to the righteousness of Olivia's path! And with the countless sins and crimes tarnishing Mary's soul, Olivia had much ground to cover still! More justice was required! Which meant it had to feel even better! Olivia could not hold back! Not with the weight of all of Mary's victims on her shoulders! How could Olivia look them in the eye if she half-assed this?

No, Olivia had no choice. Her hands were tied. She had to go all out, or she'd fail Mary's victims, she'd fail herself. And then she would feel awful. And that would be how she'd clearly know that she did bad, that she failed. With the failure state known, with the success state known, Olivia's path was clear. She let her instincts guide her. No holding back. No second thoughts. With the will of all of Mary's victims behind her, and pleasure as her guide, Olivia let herself become the vehicle of Justice.

"HKLHUAahhhhh~" Mary gasped when Olivia finally pulled the pink dildo out of her mouth completely. The princess laid on her back, breathing heavily, her chest rising up and down.

Olivia paused her thrusts to look at the cleaned dildo in her hand, glistening with some saliva, and said, "Very good! And it seems washing your mouth has provided some results, but we cannot stop at this!"

Even as she savored the taste of her own cum, Mary could not believe what she let be done to her. "D-do you think—"

SLAP!

"Speak when spoken to!" Olivia commanded after a swift slap of dildo across Mary's face.

In her moment of shame, Mary caught herself thinking that she'd rather be slapped by a real cock.

Olivia then pulled her cock out of Mary's pussy and flipped her over. She further ripped the princess's robes to get a clearer view of her ass.

Not bad, Olivia smiled as she slid her cock between Mary's smooth butt cheeks.

"You can't possibly—"

"Hush!" Olivia slapped Mary on the ass to the sound a lovely moan.

Mary could not decide if she despised or relished such treatment. No one ever dared treat her this way, though she had no doubt many fantasized of doing countless nasty things to her. The knowledge that she'd be taken in any hole in any way her fucker pleased, with her having absolutely no say in the matter while she got pounded into orgasm after orgasm, made Mary's sore dick harden again and her wet pussy wetter still. It wasn't her fault she was taken advantage off! Naturally it wasn't her fault if she came over, and over again even while fucked in the ass like a common whore!

_

Mary lifted her hips and reached for her hardening cock. She dared not grind her ass against Olivia's cock to show her utter submission, which left the princess playing with herself, biting her lips in anticipation of brutal, disrespectful, primal violation.

What the princess did not expect was a sudden reinvasion of her pussy.

"AHN!?" Mary moaned from the now familiar thrust against her womb that the silicone dildo was easily capable of, guided by a determined hand of justice.

Olivia had seen how Mary's asshole puckered, ready to be taken. Of course, Olivia would go against the princesses' expectations! And once Mary was thrown off balance, Olivia invaded the ass that was presented to her with her futa cock.

"Haaah~" Olivia moaned from the tightness of a royal ass. "Who'd have thought I'd be fucking a princess in the ass tonight? Incredible! Though, the idea of a princess raising her ass in the air and getting ass-fucked while jerking off her girl-dick in the middle of a battle takes the cake!"

"AHGHHHH" Mary moaned and groaned from the deep and powerful double-penetration. She never stopped masturbating. It was felt so natural to stroke her cock while her holes got pounded. It provided just the right amount of pleasant stimulation to compliment the deep, churning shafts inside her that filled her up to her limit.

Olivia might have been rough, but Mary could not deny that if she had an ass or pussy within her reach to fuck, she would fuck it into the ground without a second thought, moaning, crying, and laughing as she did so.

The princess did not even comprehend that while she fantasized a soft laugh did in fact escape her lips while Olivia dominated her ass, which made the justice-wielding ninja girl swell a little more. It was working! She'd get through to the bloody murder princess! Justice would prevail!

However, holding Mary by the hips and thrusting in her ass while also dildoing her pussy proved too cumbersome to be fully enjoyable and thus prevented Olivia from achieving the full level of justice delivery.

"Hey, murder princess!" Olivia called out to Mary. "Stop giggling and put your hands to work! Take the dildo and fuck your womb like you love it!"

"Gheeah?" Mary moaned in a daze, continuing to stroke herself while lying face down in a puddle of her drool.

Olivia could not tell whether Mary did not hear her, or if she heard her but was too lazy to contribute any effort to her fucking. Perhaps it was a feeble sign of defiance? The only one the princess could muster in this state? Or if Mary was simply so fucked that she went into her own little fantasy land and was incapable of hearing or seeing anything around her. Olivia could relate to such a feeling. However, she did not come here to relate to a spoiled, royal murder bitch!

With her cock still deep in Mary's ass, Olivia pulled the dildo out of Mary's wet twat, pulled the princess off the ground by her hair, arching her back, and then thrust the dildo deep down Mary's mouth.

"GHLRKL!?" Mary chocked and gurgled as more saliva escaped her mouth.

Olivia did not go easy or show mercy. She swiftly pushed the pussy juice lubricated dildo past what little resistance remained in Mary's mouth and swiftly invaded Mary's throat.

"Who gave you the right to ignore my orders!?" Olivia thundered as she repeated her previous "scrubbing" session. This time she used Mary's love juices instead of her cum to wash out Mary's throat with a jackhammer speed.

Mary's throat bugled and gurgled her eye's watered. By no means was this anywhere near the levels of what Olivia experienced under Beatrice's godly treatment, but it was certainly more than what princess ever went through or was prepared for.

After a few seconds of such attitude treatment, Olivia pulled the dildo out of Mary's mouth and let go of her hair, letting the princess fall powerlessly back into the puddle of drool.

"Ghuuaaaaaaa~" Mary gasped and breathed through her mouth, forming countless thick saliva-bubbles that popped all over her violated mouth.

Olivia then dropped the dildo in front of Mary's face. The dildo plopped in a puddle of liquid, right before Mary's wet eyes.

The princess gazed at the blurry object that had just violated her mouth and wondered what it would be like if she could fuck her mouth like that with her cock. If this was a dream, why couldn't she have a cock long enough to fuck herself? She continued masturbating, imagining what it would feel like. Fuck her mouth, then fuck her pussy... cum inside herself...

"Gheeheee..." Mary giggled with a dumb smile.

_

"Hey!" Olivia called out to Mary, who was too busy masturbating while grinning like a brain-fucked, happy fool with a cock in her ass and a dildo at her face that was just used to scrub her throat. Obviously, there was no response to hearing her name.

Olivia took a deep breath in and out through her nose. She then slapped Mary hard across both ass cheeks, pulled her cock almost all the way out of Mary's behind and then shoved it back all the way in with great force, forcing a cry out of Mary.

"Pay attention!" Olivia demanded. "Take that dildo and fuck your womb!"

"Hhaa~, yes!" Mary uttered slowly reached for the dildo that was right in front of her with one hand, the other still busy with her cock.

"HYAAH!!" another cry escaped Mary's lips after a repeated slap and thrust.

"That's 'Yes, Mistress!' to you!" Olivia informed Mary of her new status.

"Y-yes mistress," Mary said as she finally grasped the dildo in her trembling fingers.

"And what do you want from your mistress?"

"I want to cum again, mistress!"

"Then why is that dildo still not inside that spoiled twat of yours!?" Olivia asked and slapped Mary on right on the pussy.

"YAAAH!! I'm sorry, mistress!" Mary cried and brought the dildo to her trembling pussy lips.

Just touching her sensitive labia made Mary shiver. As she held the long dildo at the entrance to per sore pain-pleasure cave, Mary ended up holding the long dildo right against her cock. Without even thinking she he couldn't help but press the dildo closer to her cock, sticking and rubbing them together, imitating a scene she saw between Olivia and Beatrice.

Mary tried to become one with the dildo. If she formed a connection with it, she could fully fuck herself with it. It could turn into her second dick. A dick to fuck herself with. To cum inside herself. To impregnate herself. If it was her, she could do it! It only made sense that the cum low-tier suitors would have no chance of fertilizing her upper-class pussy! But she could! She was the only one who could! If not now then when!? It had to be now! In this fucked up fantasy she could do it! And she'd cum as she impregnated herself! She'd get pregnant because she fucked herself!

"AAhn~" Mary moaned as she fucked her wet pussy and while masturbating to her fantasies.

"That's better!" Olivia grinned triumphantly as she felt the long dildo thrusting back and forth, scrubbing the thin inner walls that separated the dildo and the cock.

Olivia sunk her nails into Mary's ass, grabbing tight as she rocked her hips and resumed the hard ass-fuck of a representative of a class she despised in this city. Having one of the princesses on her knees, taking it hard from behind and loving it while she fucked herself and got fucked silly, Olivia could not have imagined ever experiencing such joy! The pleasure had gone far past physical one. Olivia was on cloud nine. She wanted to fuck this princess in every which way and drive her mad with lust, the same way that this entire city was driven mad in lust and despair.

And she could! Olivia could do anything she wanted to the princess! She was literally at her mercy! Fucked, horny, with a big fat cock between her legs that swayed back and forth leaking precum while her two holes got violated, one of which at the princess's own hands to a glorious melody of euphoric moans of the Bloody fucking Mary!

Olivia grabbed Mary by the hair once again, pulled the princess up close to her and said, "About time we saw the true nature of the princess of Kingdom of Larpsus!"

Olivia changed positions. She sat down and took the princess in her lap. Grabbing her by the hips she raised Mary up and down on her cock, fucking the princess in the ass on what was practically an iron pole of triumphant joy.

Mary kept on fucking her pussy, moaning, shaking, and trembling as she swung up and down in Olivia's hands, with not a thought to stop this. She wanted this! She needed this! Mary wanted to cum so bad! She wanted to impregnate herself already! Anything and everything was welcome and needed as long as it hurried her ultimate desire. The desire to fill her womb with her royal seed and bear her own child!

_

But even as Mary was fucked in the ass by Olivia's cock and in pussy by a dildo guided by her own hands as she kept attacking her own womb, attempting to breach the entrance with each thrust to impregnate herself directly with what she hallucinated as her own cock while her real cock slapped against her half-armored, half-naked belly, Mary could not cum.

The princess came so many times already, got fucked so many times already, taken in every which way, it was only her euphoric high and mind-broken sex hallucinations that kept her going despite the increasing soreness and pain that would have stopped any casual sex enthusiast.

"More! Ah! Please fuck me more!" Mary begged as she moaned and thrust the dildo inside herself with both hands.

"What did I tell you before!?" Olivia asked and grabbed Mary's neck, choking the princess.

"Ghaaah, mistressssssss~~" Mary gasped. "Fuck me, mistress! I want to cum, mistress! I need to cum! I want to feel cum in my womb! Cum! My cum! My royal seed! I'll cum and get pregnant!"

Olivia was not as far gone quite yet as Mary. Olivia noticed that what Mary said made little sense, but that certainly didn't stop Olivia from screwing Mary's brains out. It excited Olivia! She broke the princess! Subdued her to the point that she was a cum-seeking slut that wanted to somehow get pregnant by herself! What a victory! What a spectacular, exciting victory that made Olivia want to dominate Mary and get her pregnant for real!

"HGHHAAhhh~" Mary let out strained moans through a choked neck when she felt Olivia's iron-hard cock expand within her bowels, twitching in its pre-burst moments.

"Good little princess slut!" Olivia praised the princess for recognizing her place as a cum-deposit for futa cocks. "I'll fry your mind with orgasms until you impregnate yourself!"

Olivia let go of Mary's neck to grab her hard by the sides with both hands and slam deep within her bowels as she climaxed inside the murder princess's ass. She jerked involuntarily as she came, thrusting her cum-pumping cock in half-inch movements back and forth while she painted Mary's insides white with cum.

"Ah! More!" Mary moaned half-lucidly as she thrust the dildo in and out of her pussy, getting closer and closer to her goal. Closer, yet not close enough. "More, more, more! Fuck me more! I'm so close, ravage me more!"

Despite being on the constant verge of orgasm, she could not pass some unseen threshold. As if some hidden lock, a barrier prevented her from cumming. Did she cum too much and was no longer able to? Or was her mind trying to save her from herself? That this one additional orgasm would shatter her very soul, she would never be the same even if she survived it? She would! Mary would survive it! She knew it! It was so frustrating that she couldn't cum! She tried to change pace, flexing her ab muscles, changing angle of the dildo, anything to catch that moment that would unleash a torrent of cum from her cock inside her womb.

Olivia smiled victoriously as she relished in her mini afterglow. She had further plans for her royal cum-slave. Olivia raised Mary up enough to withdraw her hard cock out of Mary's ass. Rivers of cum poured out of the gaping asshole, re-smearing Olivia's cock for her devious designs.

"Ahn!? NO!!" Mary cried out when she felt her bowels empty from the stimulation that kept her arousal up, and her fantasies of orgasm so close. Mary practically broke down in tears. She was so close, but now that edge slipped further away! That was when she felt something hot and sticky press against her wet pussy lips.

"Aaaah?" Mary's cock rose up as her mind jumped to conclusions as to what she felt, what that meant, what was about to come.

Savoring the moment of calm before the storm, Olivia and bit into Mary's ear, practically swallowing it whole, and licked all over in her mouth with her tongue. She then let go of the saliva-smeared ear and said directly into Mary's ear, "Cum whenever you want, my personal cum-dumpster!"

The next moment Mary's sanity shattered, she arched her back she screamed out as her pussy exploded in a torrent of pain and pleasure, stretched beyond reason, invaded by a big fat cock despite already being fucked and occupied by another "cock".

_

Olivia's hard, pussy-stretching, cum-lubricated thrust managed to shove the dildo into Mary's womb, lodging it in place, while Olivia's cock violated the rest of Mary's pussy

"HAUAAAAAA!!!!" Mary howled and involuntarily let go of the dildo as her mind went blank All her limbs twitched and bent in different angles while body was rocked over and over again, pounded by two cocks in her most sacred area.

The princess had long forgotten that she had a dildo inside her pussy. The last feeling her cum-addled brain processed was that her cock had invaded her womb, and the incomprehensible mix of agonizing pain and pleasure that thundered from cunt to brain in a lightning bolt of thought-erasing rapture sent Mary far beyond any edge she had envisioned.

Mary's cock swelled up instantly and shot up into the air second before erupting like a volcano, spewing cum in all directions.

Olivia held the thrashing princess tight and blissfully fucked her spasming twat for all it was worth. Nothing needed to be said. The princess was hers, her holes belonged to Olivia, and the futa ninja used them as she pleased.

It felt fucking amazing! The tightness of a stretched, double-penetrated, orgasmic, spasming pussy was out of this world! The arrogant murderer! The callous royalty that abused her powers! She was Olivia's! Olivia's to be fucked! To be broken! To be brought to justice! And she was brought to justice! The fact that it felt like heaven proved that it was justice! The highest tier of justice! Orgasmic justice!

"Get fucking pregnant!" Olivia screamed out as she tensed up and felt her cock burst with cum again, pumping Mary's overfilled tight, cock-massaging pussy with her futa seed.

12