Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 70

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
4k words
4.8
2.3k
7
0

Part 70 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

"Haaah~ Haaah~" Felicia breathed heavily, sweating profusely from over exhaustion while doing her best to stay hidden in the shadows and avoid combat, avoid John's fate.

Felicia wiped the sweat off her face and grimaced.

"Yuck!" the hair ball beastkin shook her hand to throw off the disgusting, smelly liquid. This was completely beneath her! Running around? Getting winded? Fighting for her life!? She had underlings to do that for her! And what were they doing!? A significant group rebelled, and the rest were in the process of getting their asses handed to them! And one of those disgusting rebels dared to disrupt the her [Piercing Wail] by sticking his meat in her mouth!?

Fucking Bloody Mary! Felicia cursed the princess over and over again. Felicia's blood boiled over the predicament she ended up in. This was Mary's fault! All of this was her fault! Conducting experiments, inserting herself into the tournament! All of this because she was... What? Curious? Bored? Again? Get skullfucked, psycho brat!

Felicia imagined countless gruesome fates for Mary, one worse than the other. A cheap vengeful coping mechanism that achieved nothing but offer a tempting taste of how sweet such a merciless revenge could feel like. But Felicia knew she could not lay a finger on the fucking brat without suffering a fate worse ten times over. Not only that, but she also had to somehow salvage this entire situation.

"AGH!" Felicia dodged a fireball at the last moment.

"FELICCIAAAA!!!" one of the shirtless, kilt-wearing buff eunuchs charged at Felicia and launched another fireball.

Felicia clumsily managed to dodge the second attack too but found herself on her knees just as the eunuch jumped at her, arms spread, kilt discarded, cock hard and ready for action.

Oh, right! In her rage Felicia almost forgot that the so-called eunuchs had acquired a cock for themselves. Undeserved cocks! Cocks that were bigger than the puny, ugly peckers they started out with! Cocks that must be severed once again and shoved up their asses for their insolence!!

As the shirtless descended upon Felicia, she wrapped her hair around her body and spun in place, accelerating to absurd degrees while her hair hardened and turned into countless thousands of layered, steel-like spikes, churning up rocks and dust as she spun in a ball of great unpleasantness.

The buff man's eyes widened in horror as he realized his fate as he approached it, unable to alter his course any longer. The second his skin touched Felicia's spinning shield, it was ripped to shreds, unleashing a gory torrent around the spinning Felicia.

"UAAAAAAAAH~" the man was blasted back and flew a distance through the air leaving a mist of blood behind him until he crashed against the hard rocky surface and tumbled further back.

Luckily for him, Felicia's [Shredder] was a defensive skill, so he might live if helped, albeit re-eunuched.

Felicia went out of her [Shredder] even angrier, as if that was possible. Now—added on top of everything else—she was also covered in dust and had blood and other disgusting bodily particles stuck in her once snow-white hair.

The only joyful moment came when Felicia's [Piercing Wail] finally came off cooldown, and the vengeful hairball wasted no second to activate her greatest offensive spell to its full destructive potential by combining it with the maximum [Voice Amplification].

To hell with all of you! Felicia thought as she took a deep breath, gathering far more air in her lungs than her little body would normally require. She no longer cared how much damage her own underlings would suffer. As long as this farce was brought to an end, Felicia didn't care whether they would go deaf for a month or would end up blasted off the edge of the arena into the dark abyss below.

Last Felicia checked, Mary was getting railed far enough from the edges to perish permanently, despite how much Felicia would have loved to try and write it off as an accident. And Merillia shouldn't have many objections if the little troublemaker went deaf for a while for all the troubles she caused.

"aaa... Ä̷͕́Ă̴̲A̴̪̕Á̸̟Ä̷̞A̶͗ͅA̶̳͂—fffffhmmFHLHFH!?"

Demonfucker! Felicia cursed when she got her spell cancelled for a second time today, this time by the main cock-swinging bitch herself, Participant Number Sixty-nine, who dared shove one of her big fat cocks down Felicia's strained windpipe.

_

AGAIN!? FUCKING AGAIN!? Felicia cursed the world and everyone who still drew breath in it. For a second time now pint-sized beastkin found herself with someone's giant dick plugging her mouth and throat, disrupting her [Piercing Wail] Skill.

And if that wasn't bad enough, Felicia felt a strange tingling warmth spreading down her esophagus, emanating from the cock of the masked participant Number Sixty-nine. It wasn't cum. It wasn't liquid. It was something much worse: Magic. Felicia felt these effects before...

[Fluffy Cage]!! Felicia cast her defensive spell and her hair rose to life yet again, morphing around the beastkin in an arc like a rising tidal wave before collapsing on the heads of gawking fools still at the beach.

Seeing trouble, Beatrice withdrew her cock and jumped back to protect her groin area from an unknown trap.

"Ptfu!" Felicia spat demonstratively and wiped her mouth with the back of her wrist and looked at Beatrice with eyes of someone who wished to rip off that narrow black mask off of Beatrice's eyes and strange her with it while returning the 'plugging' experience ten times over.

It was practically laughable to even call the tiny piece of fabric over Number Sixty-nine's eyes a mask. And yet Felicia could not identify who the hell it was. Which was particularly infuriating, since Felicia made it her business to know as many citizens in the city as possible.

Even stranger when Felicia would've thought she knew everyone who sported a cock of proportions similar to the masked participants! And this one had two! And both of those mighty, erect cocks proved to be awfully distracting even for someone like Felicia.

And as Felicia's eyes wandered toward those cocks more often, she felt increasing warmth below her belly. A tingling sensation that was increasingly difficult to attribute to stress, anger, or the decreasing heat of the underground arena now that her fire mages did not spend so much of their effort on keeping up a fiery show.

Thinking of her rebellious fiery underlings, Felicia then looked past the two-cocked rebel to the ongoing battle in the arena. The dwindling number of enforcers loyal to Felicia and their inevitable defeat was apparent to the beastkin's keen eye.

"Do you have any idea what you've done?" Felicia asked Beatrice.

"Clearly a lot of things," Beatrice answered. "Not least of which was stopping a cruel and needless torture."

"C-cruel? Did you forget what you signed up for when you came here?" Felicia asked as she shifted weight from one leg to another, getting increasingly uncomfortable from strange radiating sensations between her legs. "W-who the fuck are you anyway? Another wannabe hero?"

"Nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask," Beatrice said.

"... And here I thought you were done playing games," Felicia said, clearly not amused.

"What kind of answer were you expecting?" Beatrice asked. The succubus was amazed that her cover still worked, aided by some mysterious magic. And as long as it did, she certainly wasn't about to reveal her identity if it could be avoided.

"I was-Ahn~!" Felicia fell to her knees and put her hands between her legs. The heat below her belly could not longer be ignored. And now there was far more than just heat. Something grew. Her clit grew!

Just like Mary! Felicia realized what was coming. A scene of her cumming non-stop as if high on powder as she moaned and sprayed her cum left and right flashed before her eyes. She experienced this already! But why couldn't she remember? A cock that was just in her mouth... She held a similar one in her hands yesterday. These cocks were clearly connected... Related...

"Hnnn~" Felicia moaned as her fingers wrapped themselves around her growing shaft all on their own.

"Won't you bring this fighting to an end and come join your princess?" Beatrice asked, barely controlling herself from having her way with the beastkin announcer.

"Ah..." Felicia looked further into the arena. Despite the dark and flashing lights, her eyes allowed her to see farther than others. Mary was at the mercy of another dickgirl. Another participant that now sported a fat cock. And this lowly roach dared suggest that Felicia submit herself to a similar fate?

Felicia looked around. It was hopeless for the Games. Her forces were on the verge of defeat, the spectators scattered, those were able, fled the fighting, leaving countless hundred passed out or fucking spread throughout the many surrounding spectator areas above and around the arena. All that's left is spread her legs and enjoy a good, long-overdue fuck, moaning like fucking bitch Mary, spraying herself with cum while getting creampied by some trash cockroach with giant tits and cocks?

"Fuck you!" Felicia defiantly resisted. Resisted enough to part five fingers from her growing cock, bring them to her lips and let out a strange, low whistle.

_

The low, twisted tune of Felicia's whistle grinded Beatrice's ears a metal brush against a pot.

-1 HP

Oh, fuck, should I have just killed here on the spot? Beatrice wondered when it was apparent that the beastkin's latest ability was not meant as an offensive one. But had I killed her or worse, a seemingly defeated and defenseless opponent, I would have regretted that action just the same.

Triumphantly, as if she already won (or, perhaps, she simply could not stand it any longer?), Felicia returned to playing with her growing clit with both hands. It grew and pushed through what little clothing she had over her skin, concealed under all her layers upon layers of luscious hair.

"Haaah~! Nobody cared who you were? That's perfect!" Felicia asked with a wide grin and flushed face, breathing heavily through her mouth. "Because nobody ever cared about the dumb fucks who died in this arena, and nobody ever will!"

Someone, something, responded to Felicia's unnerving signal with a foreboding screech from the depths of the abyss

"Ah, this really feels amazing!" Felicia moaned as she sat on the rocky surface, some fifteen feet from the edge, unabashedly masturbating her exposed clit-dick that was in the final stages of its growth and transformation into a fully-fledged cock.

A light tremor reverberated from the surface of the arena through Beatrice's legs. If she was in a battle, she might not have even noticed it, but she did. Beatrice took several steps away from the edge.

"Hehe, Thank you!" Felicia giggled as she played with her cock, not only enjoying every second of it, but actively embracing the joyful experience. "I might just cum as I watch you get torn to pieces!"

"Enjoy!" Beatrice said with the same tone of voice an overworked employee would use as a sendoff to his middle manager superior who was going off for a weekend retreat with everyone else while leaving all the work to that one capable employee was forced to stay alone in the office to work over the weekend, hoping to earn a bonus to pay off his student loans.

I've survived a two-headed, four-armed monster/mutant on steroids! I'll kill whatever this is and show you the true pleasures of cock!

Just as Beatrice steeled her resolve, a six-legged bug-like creature the size of a polar bear crawled over the edge of the arena from the void below.

"Shit..." Beatrice gasped when she saw the full form of the monster before her. A praying mantis popped to mind. That is, if the praying mantis had been genetically engineered and bred in some futuristic world to grow bigger, tougher, bulkier, with scythes for claws, and become monsters capable of tearing a bear to pieces, and then the toughest, most vicious of those overgrown monsters were thrown into an arena for a battle royale fight to the death, then this was the specimen that would emerge out of it.

Unnecessarily large with unnecessarily long, scythe-like claws at the end of each of its appendages. More blades at its heavily armored head.

The hell kind of horror I ended up in!? Beatrice was a hair away from panicking in the face of a monster-movie-turned-reality creature that could skewer her like a kebab and eat for lunch.

"D-d-d-d-deeeeeeeeeeeeemonliiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!" someone shouted from the edge of the messy, bloody brawl that unfolded in the arena.

Such a cry of sheer terror did not go unnoticed by practically anyone who was still remotely lucid.

The creature bellowed a war-like cry of a starving predator and charged right at Beatrice. The succubus barely moved an inch before she was skewered through the belly and torn to bloodless pieces.

The creature froze up, confused why its prey did not spew blood like other tiny flesh sacks? Why did the bloodless flesh sack disappear from its claws? Why was the exact copy of that very same flesh sack now running away from it, when it should be dead?

Beatrice looked back at the enraged creature only when she covered some distance between them. She wasn't sure if her speed alone would be enough to outrun this new devilry, so she used [Illusionary Split] on the demonling, confusing the giant bug.

Beatrice had confirmed two things: that her magic had an effect on this demon creature; and if she was faster, then just barely.

Two fireballs flew past Beatrice on either side, aimed at the bug. The demonling had no trouble evading the giant, slow-moving projectiles.

The only thing the fire attacks did was illuminate the demonling in all its deadly glory. Now, even the remaining spectators could see the beast. And their panicked screams were a definitive sign that this creature was not part of the official attractions of The Forge of Champions.

_

"ABRAHAM!!" Uma cried out for her pet when Number Seven drove his cleaver through the head of the downed bison. Instead of blood, glowing white liquid formed under the bison's pierced head. Within seconds the summon grew brighter and started glowing as it melted and disappeared in an ever-brighter light.

"Any other pets?" Number seven asked while holding the handle of The Cleaver, revealed to be thrust deep into the rocks now that the bison was gone without a trace.

Number Seven then pulled The Cleaver out of the ground, it turned out that it was now much shorter than before: cracked and broken, the rectangular blade was missing several feet in length compared to its original, unreasonable proportions.

The man himself was beaten and bloodied, showing signs of a formidable battle, but at least he was still standing on his two feet, capable of holding a weapon, compared to Uma who could no longer even stand, despite showing no outwardly visible wounds.

With Abraham gone, and her eagle, Washington, no where in sight, the gory-haired girl now appeared defenseless against her larger-than-life opponent, only some distance away that the giant man could easily cover in a couple second sprint.

"I guess not," Number seven lifted his weapon and put it over his shoulder. "At least you've finally quieted down."

The girl in the white and blue uniform did indeed remain quiet and serious. But after Number Seven took a step toward the girl, she finally spoke, "And after me? You'll kill the others too?"

"The remaining participants, you mean. Yes," Number Seven nodded. "And the rebels too, if any are still left by then."

"Scum to the end!"

Number Seven shrugged off the insults and asked, "What do you think would happen to them, even if they won? Just the assault on the princess is enough to have them hunted by every soldier in the city! And they will be hunted down, even if some of them manage to escape this. I prefer the type of killing that does not turn me into the most wanted man alive."

"What a brave little warrior you are," Uma said sarcastically.

"Do not confuse bravery with stupidity," Number Seven said and took another step closer to Uma.

"I also do not confuse it with a back-stabbing coward!" Uma shouted. "If you like killing so much, you would've been among the men who fought the Demon Legions! But that requires true courage. You're much more suited to getting your rocks off on fighting men and women half your size!"

"Do not talk as if you know me, clueless brat!" Number Seven snapped at Uma. "You're perfectly happy sitting behind this city's walls, lecturing others on their morals! It's almost impressive how oblivious you are! Reflect on your actions in the afterlife."

"You're stupid to think you'll live through this!" Uma shouted back at the mountain of muscle that approached her. "In case you haven't noticed, the enforcers are losing!"

"Then I better finish this fast and help them turn the tide of battle," Number Seven said and walked forward, still holding his broken blade over his shoulder.

Uma did not attempt to flee. She remained in place, watching the giant's approach

"D-d-d-d-deeeeeeeeeeeeemonliiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!" a horrified cry from deep in the dark arena reached both Uma's and Number Seven's ears.

"What!? Here?" Number Seven turned around, trying to confirm with his own eyes if such a monster did in fact appear. He could not spot it anywhere in his vicinity. If the demon had appeared on the other side of the arena, or somewhere among the viewers, he had little hope of spotting it until the demonlings multiplied in number, for they seldom roamed alone

"GHUAAAH!!" Number seven grunted in pain when he was struck from behind with a mighty force and thrown forward.

The man tried to recover and get back on his feet as fast as he could, but even for him it took a moment to rise even on one knee. The cumulative damage had started taking a toll on his body, but at least he got his eyes back on his opponent.

"Conniving bitch!" Number Seven cursed Uma's opportunism, frustrated with his own momentary inattentiveness. He knew it was coming! He should have been prepared! To think that he'd get distracted... Who wouldn't? Apparently, that girl wouldn't.

Uma was grinning victoriously, riding atop a great moose with wide antlers, nearly six feet in length.

"'Conniving'?" Uma asked, her grin growing even wider. "I thought you liked attacks from behind. Now who's the hypocrite?"

"Are you that clueless to not understand what it means if even a single demonling has appeared here?" Number Seven asked as he rose up to both feet.

"Trouble," Uma answered. "Which is why I better kill you before you decide siding with them too!"

_

The spectator and entertainment areas were now in full panic. Even the those that stayed for the "rebellion" as just another attraction, did not view the appearance of a demonling within the city's territory with the same enthusiasm.

Nearly everyone lucid enough to comprehend what was going on turned to flee to the tunnels that led out of these mines. Naked, half-naked, with hard cocks, unfinished blowjobs, and unsatisfied pussies. Stumbling and falling over, dozens fell into the darkness below from the paths and platforms that had no safeguards.

12