Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 71

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
4.4k words
4.76
2k
6

Part 71 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

Bob marveled at Beatrice's majestic figure as she landed gracefully on her feet after slicing off half of the demonling's claws. And as the demonling recoiled, screeching in pain, Beatrice did not stop pressing her advantage. Her experience with Peter and Wendy was a valuable lesson. The moment Beatrice saw that her claws could cut through the demonling, she made her decision. The demonling had four more undamaged legs, and that was four too many.

With each swipe, she further amputated the demonling, throwing it off balance, making it even more exposed to further attacks. Easy... Too easy... Beatrice couldn't help but think that, but it only made her be more cautious, careful not to make a misstep, on a look out for some surprise attack.

This resulted in the demonling getting methodically cut piece by piece. What counter attacks the demon attempted attempted were giant, telegraphed swings which Beatrice easily avoided before further shortening the attacking appendage. Before long, the demonling rolled on the ground until Beatrice put if out of its misery and sliced its head to pieces.

Beatrice stood up before a pile of sliced meat and bug parts, watching it for any signs of life.

Level up!

Additional Skill Point available!

The pleasant notification informed Beatrice that this particular demonling would most likely never move again.

Bob marveled at his goddess's straight, confident posture with a hard cock under his kilt. A cock that bore deep bite marks, but otherwise healed and functional, thanks to Carl.

"Ah," Bob gasped, barely holding back from stroking his cock. The way the Cock Gifter dealt with the demon against which he was powerless. The way she handled herself. The way her giant breasts swung from side to side with each swipe. He wanted to suck on them while he fucked his goddess. Bob looked at Beatrice's black pleated miniskirt, remembering the two cocks her goddess proudly displayed. He wanted to fuck her until she came buckets from both those cocks.

Unfortunately for Bob, Beatrice had no mind for sex at that moment. Countless questions stormed through her mind. Everyone was scared of this demon, yet it's dead already. Why that easy? My leveling paid off? I'm that much stronger than I realize? What about Peter and Wendy? Was that monster an exception? What was it? Fire. Bob's fire attacks did nothing, but the eunuchs don't appear to be weaklings. Magic! Olivia mentioned that the demonlings resist most magic. But my [Illusionary Split] worked on it. It depends on the type of magic? [Illusionary Split] is Mischief Craft. Or is there some other reason? Why didn't it attack Felicia?

FELICIA! Beatrice walked past the motionless corpse, straight to the one responsible for so many deaths here.

"Having fun?" Beatrice asked as she approached the pint-sized hairball who kept on sitting on the ground and merrily masturbating her cum-covered cock. The beastkin had already cum at least once.

"Haah~~!?" Felicia moaned with a happy smile and finally lifted her eyes to Beatrice.

"I have so many questions," Beatrice said, contemplating how to deal with the beastkin. Handing her over to the eunuchs for them to test out her "gifts" was almost too obvious of an option, but Beatrice was worried whether Felicia would even survive such an encounter.

"Ah, I have a question too!" Felicia grinned. "Won't you get down on all fours and suck me off?"

"..."

"Cumming like this feels great, but I want more! What does a blowjob feel like? The least you could do is make me cum with your mouth and lick me clean for all you've done! Oh, lick my pussy after that while I masturbate! I want to try that too! Ah! What's with that look!? Don't you want to? 'Don't you want to live?', I mean."

Beatrice caught a momentary malicious glare from Felicia who then shuddered from an unexpected surge of pleasure when she tried to touch with her pussy while fantasizing about having it licked. And past Felicia's moans, Beatrice heard an unnerving sound coming over the edge of the arena. What at first was so faint that she didn't even hear it, now grew louder and louder. An ominously familiar sound that Beatrice learned just a couple minutes ago. The skittering of countless legs.

"Get away from the edge!" Beatrice screamed to Bob and Carl just as the first demonlings crawled over the edge right next to her and Felicia.

_

With barely a chance to warn her loyal followers, Beatrice found herself seconds from getting overwhelmed by an increasing count of demonlings that quickly crawled over the edge of the arena from the depths of the dark depths below. Just a few demonlings would be bad enough, but Beatrice heard far too many bug-like noises along the edge around her, to expect a good outcome if she stuck around.

With no time to think, Beatrice pointed her claw at Felicia's forehead. The white-haired, long-eared beastkin girl looked back at Beatirce with a pleased face and an open mouth as she kept masturbating her cock and moved on to playing with her pussy.

Fuck! Beatrice hesitated on piercing Felicia's skull. She had no way of knowing if killing Felicia would make the situation any better or worse. Out of time, Beatrice grabbed the pint-sized beastkin, threw her over her shoulder and ran away from the edge of the arena, toward the men and women who had been fighting to the death just moments ago.

Unfortunately, although the beastkin was as light as one would expect from a pint-sized young woman, it was enough to noticeably slow Beatrice down. The succubus did not need to look back to realize that she would not be able to outrun the demonlings that poured over the edge. Beatrice was about to drop her hostage plan, literally, when arrows and spears flew in her direction, past her, right at the demonlings.

"Protect Felicia!" the enforcers shouted as they rallied.

"Hold them back!" shouted Bob as he unleashed a fire spell that he had channeled together with two other shirtless buff eunuchs. But even their dense fire spell did little more than slow down the demons.

"She's saving Felicia!?" one of the enforcers looked in confusion at Beatrice. He was pretty sure that the big-breasted participant was one of the rebels they were supposed to kill, but he was previously too busy abusing his privileges with one of the booth girls to be sure of anything, and just went with the flow.

"What's going on!? Why are the demonlings here!?" many enforcers were on the verge of panic.

"Send for the Purple Capes!" one of the enforcers cried.

"You are the Purple Capes!" a eunuch pointed out.

"The other ones!" the enforcer cried.

"Send for the army!" someone else screamed.

Several enforcers were more than happy to run for help, but a swift slam in each of their chests with an open hand from a slim, masked young man put a stop to their flight.

"Ghuaaaakkhhh," one enforcer fell to the knees, grasping at his solar plexus, struggling to breathe.

"J-Jerry!" the other enforcer managed to utter, suffering the same chest-slamming fate.

"There shall be no unsanctioned fleeing from the arena!" the man calmly restated the official position on the matter.

Thanks to the joint forces of the remaining enforcers and eunuchs, Beatrice gained the valuable seconds she needed to put some distance between her and the increasing count of the demonlings.

At least they have a common enemy, Beatrice thought as she witnessed the fight between the enforcers and her loyal buff eunuchs end abruptly. However, the number of demonlings grew rapidly. From ten, to twenty, to thirty, they swarmed the outer edge of the arena and rushed forward. At least they're not spewing forth all around us, yet—

"AH!?" Beatrice exclaimed in surprise and dropped Felicia, who had casually grabbed her breast.

Beatrice then witnessed with her own eyes how Felicia kept masturbating even during her fall to the ground.

Did I overdo it when I cast both [Dick Growing (+2)] and [Arousing Touch] on her? Beatrice wondered as she saw Felicia not give a single fuck about the rapid rise of demonling numbers. No, that makes no sense! It's such a standard combination!

Beatrice grabbed Felicia's neck, pointed her nail at Felicia's forehead for the second time, and ordered, "Stop this at once!"

"Ahn! Why?" Felicia asked. "It feels so good! Don't you like watching me masturbate? Don't you want to fuck me-eghhhkl?"

Beatrice tightened her grip on Felicia's neck, "Stop the demonlings!" You summoned them! Now get rid of them!"

"Ghkleeekhe-hehe," Felicia giggled through her struggling gasps. "Why do you assume that I can?"

"Cow-tit slut! Let go of Felicia at once!" a haphazardly armored enforcer shouted as her ran at Beatrice with his sword drawn.

"Fool! She's the one who summoned those demons!" Beatrice shouted at the clueless enforcers.

"LIES!" the enforcer raised his weapon over his head to bring it down on Beatrice.

"Tch!" Beatrice let go of Felicia's neck and swiftly punched the enforcer right in his leather-covered stomach.

"GHUA—" the enforcer gasped with bulged eyes as his body bent in the shape of the banana from the impact and flew back.

Beatrice looked at her fist, realizing that at this stage an average city guard would pose no more threat to her than a child.

_

Having dealt with the enforcer nuisance, Beatrice grabbed Felicia by the neck again and demanded, "Call back these demons at once!"

"Ghklheee~" Felicia gurgled with a pre-orgasmic face. "You rheahly have a thingh fhor necks~"

Shit! It was clear to Beatrice now that Felicia would not cooperate, even if she could stop the demon attack. After two chances to kill Felicia and holding back from doing so, Beatrice had shown her hand. She couldn't kill Felicia. Even the enforcers were surprised by the demonling appearance. Felicia turned out to be a bigger figure than Beatrice had anticipated. And they both knew that Beatrice did not have the time to force Felicia into cooperation.

Felicia grinned as bubbles of spit formed at her lips. Frustrated, Beatrice summoned a double ended dildo and shoved it deep down Felicia's throat. The succubus then let go of Felicia and rose up to solve this problem the old fashioned way: by slicing it to pieces with her claws. I easily killed one demon. Now, I just needed to easily kill a few dozen more.

Oh, Felicia was slightly taken aback when she saw far more than a few dozen demonlings already on the arena surface. But that did not damped Beatrice's resolve. After a decision to kill a few dozen—what's a few more?

Another enforcer ran toward Beatrice, shouting, "I saw that! Using Felicia as a shield, you treacherous—"

Beatrice knocked away the enforcer with one hand and looked for a more sensible ally nearby. One such shirtless eunuch happened to be near her. With more of a "dad bod" than a shredded iron pumper, but that hardly mattered.

Beatrice quickly approached the shirtless eunuch and asked, "You can also use fire magic, correct?"

"Y-yes!" the man answered. His name was Jeremy, but neither of the two had the time for pleasantries.

"Perfect! See that masturbating beastkin with a dildo down her throat?" Beatrice pointed at Felicia.

"With a what?-Felicia!!" Jeremy exclaimed mid sentence, seeing his despised superior in a compromised position.

"Make sure she doesn't run away or try anything at all, besides playing with herself!" Beatrice shouted loud enough for Felicia to hear. "If she tries anything else, fry her! ... And keep her mouth occupied!"

Beatrice then activated her [Sharp Claws (+1)] and charged into battle to help her hard-acquired loyal subjects.

And while the others engaged the demons in combat, Jeremy found himself one-on-one with his former boss. On her ass, with a big hard cock between her legs, stroking that cock with one hand, while trying to remove the foreign object out of her mouth with another. But before removing it completely, Felicia pushed it back down a little, for some reason. Then a little in, then out again.

"Dildo", was it? Jeremy recalled the name of the strange pink object as he watched Felicia's jaw move and the bulge at the top of Felicia's neck grow and contract while the beastkin kept moving the dildo back and forth right around that tight border where mouth ended, and throat began. It appeared that Felicia found a liking to the stimulation that the strange, dick-shaped object provided as she matched the caressing of the tip of her cock with the movements in her mouth.

H-how dare she!? Jeremy gritted his teeth in anger. For how many years the little tyrant kept them deprived of their cocks? The cocks that the other White Masks took away. The cocks that they were promised to have returned for loyal service. So many opportunities of joyful orgies missed! So many snide remarks! So much blackmail and threats! How many of them had their hearts broken when their girlfriends left them for other men, men with cocks!

"It's not your fault, it's me!" she said to Jeremy on that dark, rainy day, "We'll still be friends!"

Even now, Jeremy's heart stung just thinking about it. And here was one of the few responsible for his cockless fate! And what does she do? Play with a cock the second she gets one for herself!?

"Monstrous bitch!" Jeremy screamed as he jumped at Felicia. Mid-flight he ripped his kilt off, unveiling a raging hateboner that he aimed right for Felicia's wet cunt, primed for some righteous pounding.

"How dare you do that to us!?" Jeremy pushed Felicia to the ground. He grabbed her cock with his big strong arm and showed her how to properly stimulate the hot male organ.

"You like this!?" Jeremy asked as he grabbed the dildo and pulled it out of Felicia's mouth.

"Yeaahaaa~" Felicia gasped for air twitching and trembling from the sudden take over of her pleasure by the big strong man.

"You like having a cock!?" Jeremy shouted as kept on stroking Felicia's cum-smeared throbbing cock while fucking her mouth with the sleek, saliva-covered dildo. "You like how it feels!"

"Ghluargh-Yes!-Ghluuhkl—"

"Well, I like it too!" Jeremy screamed, jammed the dildo back down Felicia's throat, grabbed the beastkin by the hips, and brought her right to his own throbbing erection.

"Ah!" Jeremy gasped and paused a moment as he looked in disbelief at his hot cock barely an inch away from a girl's wet, ready pussy.

Jeremy's heart raced. His hands were sweaty, he breathed hard through his mouth. How long has he waited for this? How many nights did he dream of this? How many times did he silently wish to grab Felicia and fuck her condescending, haughty brains out?

"Let's like it together!" Jeremy cried out and thrust his gift from the Goddess deep inside Felicia's tight twat, making the beastkin arch her back from the impact as her cock twitched and shot a long white rope of cum across her petite body.

_

"The fire isn't stopping them!!" one of the eunuchs screamed in panic when three demonlings rushed straight through his flames. He backed away, screaming in fear, unable to stop nor evade the advance of the demons that rushed to cut him to pieces.

The eunuch's life flashed before his eyes and he reached for his tempary cock under his kilt.

At least I got to feel it one last time, the shirtless eunuchs smiled in the face of death with a tear in his eye.

Slam! Slam! Slam!

All three demons were nocked back by the swift open palm strikes of a young man with a red oval mask covering his face with a black flame painted across it.

"There shall be no inappropriate touching while on duty, Michael!" the young man reminded the cock-touching eunuch.

"Jerry!" Michael exclaimed and stopped the touching.

"Non-physical magic rarely works on demons," Jerry said. "Pick up a weapon and make yourself useful!"

Meanwhile, several eunuchs did just that, equipping themselves with various weapons scattered across the arena.

Chris hoped to get his hands on the Bone Breaker, but his path was cut off by a demonling, so he tried his luck with the braided leather weapon that was at his feet. He picked up the Whip of Sodom and whipped at the demonling with full force. However, just before reaching his target, the tip of the whip lost all momentum and impotently flapped against the demon's body before falling to the ground. The eunuch learned that night that demonlings had no erogenous zones.

"Shit..." Chris breathed out, facing a demon with what turned out to be a useless weapon. To his knowledge, the Whip of Sodom was never used against erogenous-less targets, he could not have expected such a reaction.

Lucky for Chris, Beatrice did not need to rely on such weapons. The succubus clawed the demon to pieces, saving Chris's life.

Six down... A hundred more to go, Beatrice counted and looked around, making sure that she did not get surrounded.

Enforcers and eunuchs fought the demonlings in a chaotic battle and fell one after another. Beatrice heart stung when she saw one of her loyal shirtless men get cut to pieces and torn apart. She ran forth and engaged two more demonlings.

[Daze]! Beatrice cast her Mischief Craft Skill, disorienting one demonling, while she sliced through the claws of another. She sliced and sliced the demon, having only twenty seconds before her [Daze] Skill wore off on the other demonling, swiftly taking it down before it could strike back. She then turned around and leaped to pierce the dazed demon's head, when she saw two more demonlings suddenly appear and lunge at her with their claws.

[Extend Claws]! [Blink]!

Beatrice extended one of her sharp claw-like nails to cover the missing distance between the sharp pointy end and the demon's skull before instantly moving twenty feet away from the demonlings that were about to rip her to shreds.

"Haaah," Beatrice breathed a heavy sigh of relief and found herself grateful for the fact that her non-Eros Skills remained effective, where other magic seemed to fail.

"Goddess!" Bob called out behind Beatrice and ran past her to fight the two demons. In his hands he carried high and proud the eight-foot-long Bone Breaker and was followed by three armed enforcers behind him for support.

But the fight was not going well. With twelve Stamina Points used per minute on her [Sharp Claws (+1)] Skill, Beatrice still had Stamina to spare, however, with her [Blink] Skill on a five-minute cooldown once again, Beatrice's reliance on Eros Craft came to bite her against foes that showed not even an inkling of Eros in them.

Stamina Points 197/240 (+0.6/sec)

Beatrice regenerated Stamina Points faster than her [Sharp Claws (+1)] Skill used them. Simple math showed that it simply lowered her Stamina Point replenishment to +0.4 per second instead of +0.6. However, she had too few Combat Craft Skills to spend it on.

Skill List

Name Cost Cooldown Craft Rank

Unnatural Beauty - - Mischief B

Succubus's Wings - - Combat F

Succubus's Thermoregulation - - Combat E

Succubus's Tail (+1) - - Eros E

Futanari Succubus's Dick (+2) - - Eros C

Futanari Succubus's Semen (+1) - - Eros D

12