Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 73

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
4.1k words
4.62
2.3k
7
0

Part 73 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

Utterly delusional, horny, and desperate for demon cum, Olivia took the demon's tentacle with both hands and drove it into her pussy, welcoming the tentacle inside her, willingly betraying her own defenses if it meant mercy from the demon. Mercy in the form of higher pleasure and demon cum for her surrendered female holes.

It wasn't her fault! She wasn't at fault! She wasn't the one to blame! Olivia didn't want to be inseminated by a demon! She didn't want to cum again and again, moan through the most powerful orgasms of her life while high in the air, thrust into by hot, sexy tentacles that reminded her of her female nature! No! Not true! She had no choice! Her squirting pussy, her tight ass—Olivia gave it all to the demon in return for securing her survival.

"Yes~!" Olivia moaned.

Survival! That was her goal! She was willing to put up with anything and everything to survive! That was why she moaned like this! That's why she came like this! That's why she thrust the demon's tentacle into her aching pussy. Olivia was ready to fall on her knees and shake her ass like a lowly clut if it meant surviving this conquest. Even if that survival would be as just a mindless cum-dump—no—precisely as a mindless, pleasure-broken demon cum-dump that could only dream of getting impregnated by such a mighty being! So, please, fuck me senseless and fill me up with your cum already!

Olivia was desperate. What more could she do to stand out from the countless others the demon had to choose from? If she stuck her tongue out as she moaned, would the demon finally return its tentacle into her unworthy mouth? It would, right?

Please? I wouldn't bite again! Olivia promised as she lovingly caressed the demon's tentacles. I learned her lesson!

She just wanted to feel more fullness. More full. Completely full. Utterly full. The tentacles were long. They were long enough to reach her throat. Longer even! To reach her stomach! Yes! To fuck her mouth and throat until they reached her stomach. To fuck her ass until they reached her stomach. Fucking from both ends until they finally came inside her from both ends and filled up her belly from both sides. Filled it up! Bloated it up! A giant, demon cum inflated belly!

Olivia's pussy clamped down on the tenacles and the ninja girl came once more as she imagined getting penetrated from both ends until the tenacles met in her stomach and made love to each other inside her.

Olivia's mind fell to such levels from just a single injection into her clit. She had long forgotten about it. The pleasure overrode all thoughts that had nothing to do with getting more pleasure form the demon. If she was still aware of the demon's needle tentacles she would be truly horrified. If only one such injection did that to her mind, then what would another one do to her? What would two do?

But the demon had three such injections prepared. It did not care for the females pathetic pleases for sex and cum. Just another human female in heat. Like countless others. Nothing special, nothing noteworthy. Except for one thing. This female bitch was the first that dared strike its sensitive tentacle when it was supposed to simply accept the ravaging of her lewd holes. And for that she had to pay! A punishment that would ensure this female bitch would never wound a tentacle again.

It did not slip the demon's attention that the female bitch stuck her tongue out waiting for a tentacle to plug her unworthy upper hole. And that was precisely where the demon stung Olivia, injecting more fluid directly into Olivia's wet tongue.

"Gh—" Olivia's tongue tensed in a straight line. Her eyes bulged, her entire body froze as every muscle in her body contracted from the sudden pain at the tip of her tongue that quickly spread into her mouth, down her throat, esophagus, stomach, spreading through her entire body and mind in the span of a second. And as the pain spread from the inside to the outside, reaching her outer layers, the demon stung her two more times, right into her nipples, injecting its vile liquid into her breasts.

In a momentary flash Olivia felt her breasts light on fire in a mix of pain and agonizing pleasure. As if her breasts grew thrice in an instant, Olivia squirted and climaxed from the nerve-burning overload of sensations that overcame her.

And just as Olivia climaxed, the three doses of the demon's liquid spread, combined, and mixed inside her body, spreading forward through her nerves and bloodstream, rushing forward to their ultimate destination: her wrecked mind. And just as the corruption reached Olivia's mind, the demon pierced Olivia's clit for a second time, injecting even more liquid inside of her.

"GHYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~" Olivia screeched at the top of her lungs with blank eyes as her mind shattered.

_

MORE! SEX! PLEASURE! FUCK ME! RAPE ME! BREED ME! IMPRAGNATE! CUM! TENTACLE! MY ASS! MY WOMB! MY THROAT! MY BODY! FUCK EVERYTHING! DO IT NOW! FASTER! HARDER! HARDER! HARDER!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD~~~~~~~

Olivia's brain scrambled into nothing more but a pile of sex-crazed much that could do nothing but wish to be ravaged until it overdose on the pleasure-inducing agony getting triple-penetrated by impregnating demon tentacles.

Olivia trashed uncontrollably, contorting in unnatural positions as if repeatedly shocked by electricity. But electric shocks would be mild tickling compared to what she experienced. Juiced up on more liquids not meant for human mind, Olivia's mind became increasingly addicted to the inhumane violation the demon brought upon her. Every thrust of tentacles into places that would cause agony to a normal human, Olivia's brain could not help but wish more of.

The instant the demon injected a second dose into Olivia's clit, it penetrated the ninja girl's womb, guided by the willing hands that knew not what they were doing as they betrayed their owner. Their owner wished to be violated and impregnated directly into her womb, but her hands should have prevented her from that. They should have known better than let their owner's womb become a plaything for the demon, they should have known that their owner could not live through such encounter without losing what little was left of her sanity.

As the demon penetrated Olivia's womb, squeezing through the tight, forbidden entrance, it felt the limits of the standard entrance being reached. And the demon would not be satisfied with just that. Thrusting its tentacle to further fill up Olivia's womb to the absolute limit, it thrust its other tentacle with twice the speed and power up Olivia's entrails as it went further than any cock could even dream of going.

Olivia gurgled incomprehensible words before her mouth was plugged by a tentacle, instantly slithering down her throat without warning nor care for the wellbeing of the ninja girl, whose only crime was striking a demon tentacle in self-defense.

And as Olivia's throat bulged, another, more disturbing bulge formed. Under the skin of Olivia's flat, naked belly snake-like bulge formed and grew as it coiled further up Olivia's organs. Growing in length, sliding from side to side, bloating the ninja's stomach, something "explored" Olivia's intestines. A horrifying sight that made the ninja girl climax repeatedly as her fantasy of getting fucked form both ends came true. Her fantasy of feeling tentacles meet up in her stomach, making love as they bloated her with demon cum came ever close to becoming a reality.

The demon would have thought nothing of fucking the girl into a senseless pile of mush. But repeated, trashing climaxed that clamped down the demon's tentacles, caught the demon's attention enough, to grow additional interest from the beast. An average human would dread few things more than getting any interest from such an unholy being. But it was this interest that seemed to continuously arouse the corrupted mind of Olivia, and it was this interest that awoke the instincts of a demon explore a human capable of surviving the demons "deeper" delvings.

No one would be able to say for sure how Olivia even survived such an encounter. Was it the demon's corruption that adapted Olivia to withstand such torturous sex? Was it the spirit of a warrior that kept Olivia alive even as she was violated in indescribable ways?

Stimulated with the human female's base reactions, the demon intensified its thrusts inside Olivia. A pleasant reaction grew within the demon's three tentacles that it lodged deep within this human female. A reaction so similar between many different species capable of producing off-springs. A pleasant reaction. The pleasure that enticed further actions aimed at increasing the pleasure. Even if those actions might not be what a partner of the cross-species being could not expect.

The demon thrust its tentacle up Olivia's womb until it had not even an inch more to fill. And even with every crevasse occupied, the demon kept thrusting, pushing and expanding Oliva's womb as if she was already pregnant with demon babies. The ninja girl could not comprehend how distorted her abdomen had become under assault of two organ-bloating tentacles. Through the storm of blissful agony, she felt her body expand. But that was how all female bitch bodies expanded when they were finally blessed with demon babies, did they not?

_

Olivia's fantasies turned reality: countless orgasms, one after another, blasted Olivia's molten mind while she salivated against the tentacle in her mouth, gurgling from the joy of feeling tentacles enter her stomach from both sides. One down from her esophagus, another squeezing up through her duodenum, the tentacles met and wrapped around each other with a celebratory "high five", acting like two overly proud of themselves dickheads as they spit roasted an out of her mind horny girl.

They twisted, swirled, and slammed against Olivia's stomach walls, again and again, into one side, then another, carelessly, absentmindedly while more and more length of both tentacles squeezed in, filling up Olivia's stomach.

Olivia continuous squirts grew dry while her mind ecstatically cried out for demon babies. Corrupted and driven insane with her fantasies, Olivia became increasingly confused whether she had tentacles inside her growing belly or whether it was a new demon life that finally grew inside her. A new demon life that would continue to absorb nutrients from her body. A demon that would be dependent on her. A demon that needed her. A demon that could not live without her. A demon that loved her unconditionally! And she loved it!

New form of joy filled Olivia's overwhelmed brain. Mother's joy! What young woman would not feel the greatest of joys feeling a child inside her for the first time? But not just any lowly human child. A demon child! A higher being! One that a regular human female was not even worthy of! Many human females would wet themselves at the thought of hosting demon life, would masturbate daily fantasizing about it, but they were not worthy! Olivia was worthy!

Olivia will nurture this demon baby inside of her! It will feed on her fluids while it grows inside her. And it will feed on her fluids while it continues growing outside of her! The ultimate love of a mother and her baby! Olivia climaxed as she wondered what would give her bigger orgasms: the shocks, joy, and pain she'd be consumed by when the demon would exit her body; or the tender joy of letting the demon suckle on her tits and pussy to feed it her milk and a loving mother's nectar?

Both seemed better than the highest heaven and Olivia wanted to experience it all. She could not wait! She would not part from her demon. It would be hers after all! Their love would be absolute! She will feed it with her juices to help it grow into a big and strong demon, cumming from the sheer pleasure of what an amazing mother she is.

The demon will no doubt grow curious of her body. It will be Olivia's responsibility to teach it about the body of a human female. A mother must prepare her child! She will welcome its tentacles inside her, teaching it what to do to make a female beg for more. Yes! How else will she know that the demon has learned how to please a woman unless she experiences the demon's skills herself and cums from every single of its tentacles as they ravage her body?

She will teach and make love to the demon until they both realize that they are meant for each other! Meant to spend the rest of their lives making sweet, sweet love!

But while Olivia's remaining senses completely departed from reality, the tentacles continued pushing the limits of her body, receiving increasing pleasure from the stuff tightening inside Olivia that even the experienced demon found stimulating enough to act on its instincts.

Olivia's dream of the two ass-fucking, throat-bulging tentacles meeting in her stomach had long since passed and went further and beyond limiting themselves to just Olivia's overstuffed expanded stomach.

The tips of the two demon tentacles parted ways and went exploring further. Squeezing their malleable shapes past each other the tentacles pushed on toward their opposite ends to the tune of the stuffed females stifled moans.

Olivia's womb-pounded, violated, oxygen-deprived body spasmed increasingly, creating delightful vibrations for the excited tentacles as they approached their respective ends. Despite the narrow exits, the tentacles swelled from the pleasure the hallucinating, pleasure-bound female provided them. And as they swelled, the tightening around them made the vibrations stronger.

The demon unleashed strange unholy sounds as several of its tentacles swelled and trembled. A base joy of all breeders took over the demon, compelling it to proceed with its duty, striving toward its primitive, but effective reward.

The sight that unfolded was as spectacular as it was horrifying. Few witnessed such unholy breeding and lived to tell the tail. Hoisted up in the air, her belly bloated as if she was about to deliver with triplets, her throat bulging unnaturally for a second time tonight, Olivia's petite body was violated beyond belief, arching arched and contorting from sensations that went far beyond pain or pleasure.

At the peak of Olivia's demonic orgasms, a tentacle burst from her stuffed mouth beside the tentacle that filled her up already. And from her tentacle-stuffed ass, the other tentacle squeezed through, completing the double spit roast just as the tips of both tentacles swelled and burst with pure white cum.

Rope after long rope of thick white cum flew from the tentacles that continuously pumped it through Olivia. Not even the demon could tell if Olivia was still able to feel and register how the tentacles pumped the unending stream of cum both ways through her body while a third tentacle drowned her battered womb with thick demonic seed.

_

Level up!

Additional Skill Points available!

"Haaah~" Beatrice breathed hard, after felling another demon. Without even actively noticing it, by running on adrenaline and desperation, charging in with pure abandon, Beatrice ended up far exceeding her combat capabilities.

Beatrice felled more demonlings that even she would have dared to hope for, nor expect if she stopped even for a second to think about what should have been possible to her. But Beatrice could not stop.

"Please~~" Olivia moaned, begging for help just seconds after getting captured by the tentacle demon. Despite fighting back, the revenge was swift, and it became increasingly clear that the ninja girl could not handle the situation on her own.

When Beatrice saw Olivia grasp the demon's tentacle that defiled her pussy, Beatrice dared hope that Olivia still tried to resist and fight back. But the ninja girl did the opposite. She drove the tentacle deeper inside herself, moaning and squirting with shameless joy as she fell prey to the demon's corruption.

And despite Beatrice's greatest efforts, she made little progress in reaching the tentacle demon. Instead, the demon's mist encroached on her and her allies, spreading further in an ever-increasing radius around the demon. And it showed on the weakening of the men and women that fought the demonlings. More and more lost their strength to fight, sapped of what little will they had in a losing fight against the increasing desire to fuck someone, something while they still had the chance.

"Phil!?" a masked enforcer woman screamed in surprise when her allie grabbed her from behind and pushed her to the ground.

"We're both dead anyway!" Phil made excuses as he threw off his mask revealing a crazed, excited look in his eyes. "I love you, Cornelia! I always did! I refuse to die without fucking you at least once!"

Phil held the young woman down and removed her pants, revealing drenched panties. "See! You know it too!" Phil ripped Cornelia's panties off and rubbed the horny girl out who did not even pretend to resist. Instead, she moaned and shook her hips the more Phil pleasured her.

"Hahaha! Why bother fighting and getting skewered when we can just enjoy ourselves!" Phil laughed while tears rolled down his face. He unbuckled his belt, unveiling a decent hard-on for his crush. "Have you noticed? Those that give in to their desires are spared! We might even live through this if we don't hold back! All we have to do is embrace our own desires and fuck like rabbits!"

While more and more fighters fell, the eunuchs that ran to Beatrice to support her fought as best they could, though even their strength faltered eventually.

"There's too many of them!!" Chris cried as he blocked another wide attack from a demonling.

"Chris, behind you!!" Bob tried to reach Chris in time but could only watch as his friend was sliced from behind, diagonally across his naked back.

"AAAH!!!" Chris screamed in pain and fell to the ground. But instead of finishing the eunuch off, one of the demonlings pierced him into his side and hurled him forward into the thickest of the purple mist, to choke on the toxic gas right under the tentacle demon's heavily armored belly.

"CHRIIIIS!" Bob cried for the man who had rushed to his aid when he fell to Felicia's biting power. Yet, bob found himself powerless to return the favor, instead recalling how good it felt to litrally stick it in Felicia's mouth. He recalled the pleasure's he felt fucking the fangirls—

"BOB!!"

A last-second shout from a fellow eunuch snapped Bob back to reality just in the nick of time to block a demonling's claw with the handle of the Bone Breaker, leaving him to wonder how long he had before he succumbed completely and joined the others as a plaything for the demon or found himself dead in the middle of sweet, cock-filled memories.

"Get out of there!!" Ember shouted from an increasing distance as she channeled a spell to support Beatrice.

Unlike Beatrice, the fire mage kept herself away from the demon's mist as much as possible. This resulted in the growing distance and increasing number of demons between her and Beatrice. And that number of demonlings attacked Ember, forcing her to cancel her spell and use a defensive fire spell instead before she could even help Beatrice.

With most of her magic ineffective, Ember and the men and women that formed a party beside her, found themselves increasingly cut off from the others and surrounded. It took all they had not to be pushed right back into the mist, where so many of their allies were now fucking and masturbating, taken one by one by the tentacle demon as toys to be further defiled.

12