Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 74

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
4.2k words
4.57
2.5k
8

Part 74 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

An awkward silence formed for a second when Beatrice and Number Seven locked eyes for the first time in the entire tournament. The pause could not last in a demon infested battlefield. And Beatrice did not miss her chance to use the opening.

"Thanks!" the succubus said to Number Seven and activated her [Blink] Skill to slip through the gap in the chaotic demonling positions, leaving the man to handle the demonlings on his own.

"What!?" was all Number Seven could say in surprise when he saw Beatrice disappear before his eyes. By the time he realized what happened, Beatrice was already some twenty feet behind him and running away from him and a few pursuing demonlings. The giant man did not even have time to get angry as the surrounding demonlings switched to the much bigger opponent.

Beatrice felt a pinch from her conscience for instantly abandoning the man that managed to come to her aid and gave her reprieve but her memory of Number Seven's previous cold-blooded murders in the tournament helped her justify the decision to herself. After all, simply fighting the demonlings until the bitter end would not solve the situation. And choosing between trying to salvage this situation or fighting side by side with some random murderer until their inevitable death wasn't much of a choice in Beatrice's eyes.

One step, two steps, three steps, Beatrice approached Bob and two other eunuchs. Even these men could not withstand the mists corruption forever and were now writhing on the ground, thrusting their dickless, mutilated crotches into the air, dreaming of the pleasure they missed out on, crying out for their cocks to return while the demonlings tilted their bug heads as they watched the damaged goods with mild curiosity.

"My Goddess, my Goddess, why hast thou forsaken me?" Bob cried as he rubbed himself where his temporary cock used to be not long ago.

The eunuch cried tears of sorrow and regret. If only he had used his cock more when he had the chance! His prayers were finally answered after all these years, and what did he do? Just a few little fucks for twenty minutes and a couple of orgasms? Fool! Bob cursed himself. I should have fucked everything that moved while I had the chance!

Why didn't I fuck my Goddess!? Those tits that cry out for thick coat of cum all over them! Make her lick my com off her nipples! How could I not do that? And that bitch-cunt Felicia!? The Goddess gave us our cocks back! Why did we not run a train on the fucking hairball until all her holes were sore!? She should have smelled of our seed so much that it could not be washed out for a month!!

Instead, Bob was now on the ground, wallowing in regret, about to die, cockles, in the hands of demons, never again to feel his cock inside a pussy, never to hear a woman cry out his name as she milked him for his cum, clamping her pussy hard around his—

"Coooooock~!" Beatrice screamed as she touched her soft cock while she ran to bob, past the perplexed demonlings. A few demons moved in to strike down the human female that seemed unaffected by mist, forcing Beatrice to think fast to keep her bluff.

"Kyaaaaahn~!" cried out in an over-the-top voice as she pretended to slip and fall, sliding right under the demonling claw swipes, bruising her hands and legs bloody as she slid across the rocks toward the writhing, crying Bob with her hand extended.

-35 HP

This is gonna hurt me more than it hurts you, Beatrice though when she reached Bob and touched his scarred, cockless crotch, instantly casting [Dick Growing (+2)].

One cock will be enough for you! Beatrice decided as she watched her magic take root. She had more important things to worry about without having to deal with two lust-maddened cocks inside of her.

The demonlings that followed her from the earlier encirclement, closed in behind her, ready to strike down those that resisted the pleasure. She needed a horny partner to compensate for her awful porn acting. And it looked like Beatrice's bet paid off: cum burst out of Bob's tiny penis the second it started forming.

"Finally~~ Cum for my horny mind~~!" Beatrice moaned, cringing at her awful, forced lines. She got on all fours and sucked Bob's cock to help it grow while touching her pussy for the benefit of demonlings behind her.

The demonlings that chased Beatrice slowed down and looked at each other. One demonling scratched its head with its claw, unsure of what was happening.

"UUUAAAAAAAOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!!!"

The pair of demonlings practically jumped up from the sudden, startling howl of some wild animal: Bob finally realized that his Goddess had her lips around his cock.

_

As Bob writhed in his regret filled, pleasure lacking fantasies, unable to satiate his thirst for pussy no matter how much he desired it, his fantasies increasingly centered on his Goddess. The one he failed to fuck, the one he failed put on her knees and make her worship his cock while he had the chance. The fantasies were increasingly pleasant.

Was it the demon magic that finally broke his mind? The more Bob thought about the big-titted Cock Gifter sucking him off, the better it felt. Until a sudden burst of pleasure rocked his body like electricity.

So, I'm finally done? Bob knew this could only mean that the demons won, and his body lost to their vile magic. How else could he explain the warm sucking feeling below his abdomen? Or the strange throbbing feeling that spread all around his groin, growing quickly, as if inside a warm, moist cave.

Bob couldn't help but move his hips toward the warm cave. His fight was done. His body broken. It was only a matter of time before he was defiled and destroyed like everyone else. He failed. He failed himself. He failed his Goddess. And here he was—reduced to a worthless lump of flesh writhing on the ground while dreaming of fucking the woman he failed to save. Fantasizing about looking down to see those big emerald eyes staring back at him with a mouthful of cock. Her cheeks sucked in, her big lips around his cock—a face of a female submitting to her desire for cock. If only it was her mouth he fucked right now instead of pathetically daydreaming in the last moments before his death!

Bob held back from moving his hands to the source of the growing pleasure. He could not even open his eyes. Because if he did, he knew his dream would end. The moment he saw nothing but scars below his abdomen, the moment his hands grasped at nothing, his heart would break.

Please! Bob begged. He did not know who he begged. He did not even care. Gods! Demons! Anyone! Everyone! He just wanted to have one more chance to fix his mistake. If he had his cock... If he had his Goddess... Please! One more chance! I don't want to die like this! Not like this! Without a cock, wasted an opportunity to fuck a Goddess among mortals! That one opportunity! How could I!? I'll do better! I will not hold back! I'll fuck her silly! I'll fuck without stop! Without regret! Until I cover the world in my cum! So, please! Please bless me again!

In his delirious pleas Bob thrust his hips with all his might toward the source of his soul-torturing pleasure. Huh!? Bob felt his cock hit resistance. His hands moved on their own, on sheer instinct toward the sensations he was too afraid to test. And before Bob could even think to pull his hands back from shattering his dream, his fingertips touched strands of hair. More hair. Two pointy, bony projections just barely hidden under the countless strands of silky hair. And further beneath a strong, oval shape to grab, to guide down. Up. Down. Up, and down. Each movement increased the pleasure, almost as if—

"UUUAAAAAAAOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!!!"

Bob unleashed some unholy sound when he saw his Goddess with her lips around his cock. Bob did not know how this could have happened. Or if it had in fact happened at all. What higher power could have answered Bob's prayers? Were they answered? Or was his mind completely fucked by the demon corruption, filling him with sweet hallucinations!? Or did he simply die and go to heaven?

Those questions flashed through Bob's mind for about a second before he grabbed his Goddess' head and fucked her mouth as if it was the last mouth on earth. He thrust his hips up and pushed her head down hard to meet his passion, breaking through whatever insolent resistance tried to keep his cock from taking what was his! Bob watched her emerald eyes water while his cock claimed her slobbering mouth. Each time he pulled her head up, her lips stuck to his cock, sliding across its length, pulling her face longer.

"The perfect cock slut!" Bob worshipped his Goddess, swelling further inside her at the mere sight of her perfect expression before he pushed her head back down the entire length of his giant shaft until she took all of him inside and then some more, pushing her nose down into his clean-shaved skin.

Bob could not give fewer fucks about the circumstances that led to this. He only cared about one thing—fucking this perfect woman in every hole until she could no longer walk, and then some more until she could no longer live without his cock or cum!

_

"OOOOOHHHHHH!!" Bob grunted as he fucked Beatrice's mouth they way God intended for it to be fucked. For no God or Goddess would create such a sexy being without expecting every man alive to desire her, to desire to mark her, to claim her, to fill her every hole and impregnate her so that she could pass on her God-tier genes to as many offsprings as possible.

Beatrice's slobbering sounds around Bob's cock made him fall in love more and more by the second. He pulled Beatrice off her cock and jumped at the speed of life to kiss her mouth. He grabbed Beatrice's face and worshipped her lips, her tongue, sucking up her sloppy drool, getting higher on Beatrice's mouth and drool it than any mortal drug was capable of.

But Bob wanted more. He pushed Beatrice down, pinned her to the ground and grabbed handsful of her malleable giant titties.

"Amazing!" Bob gasped, breathing hard, unable to believe his own foolishness that he did not grab them when he had the chance. He was about to die without feeling up such magnificent giant boobies! Without sticking his cock between them!! "Fuck that!!"

And fuck he did. Bob instantly thrust his cock between Beatrice's breasts. He pressed her breasts together, drowning his cock in the first-class dough of milkers that one day his children would suck on! But it was not their day! It was Bob's day!

Bob stopped his thrusts long enough to lean in and suckle on the big, hard nipples. He swirled his tongue around them and nibbled on them. Beatrice's breasts were large enough to be squashed together and bring both nipples close enough for a double-sucking action, and Bob did not miss such an opportunity. He stuck her nipples close and slid his tongue back and forth between erect nipples, to the music of the moans of an angel.

Bob bit Softly at first, then harder, then softer, sucking on one nipple, then another, then both at once, hoping that the Goddess would bless him with her future-mommy milk. Had Beatrice unleashed her milk into his mouth, Bob would have probably come on the spot. Alas, those gates of heaven were still closed to him. But all that meant was that Bob had to force those gates open with his cock!

Bob knew of only one way to make a woman lactate: filling her womb up to the brim with alpha seed and then some more until it started producing babies! And with his cock harder than steel, aching to fertilize his Goddess, his Savior, Bob grabbed the woman of his dreams by her hips and thrust his cock inside.

"AAAAH~" the angel sung the song of joy with wide eyes. A song that would capture the heart of any man. A siren. Her voice and body designed to seduce men. To trap them. Mesmerized, Bob locked his open mouth with hers, swirling his tongue around hers, he'd eat her mouth whole if he could. All the while Bob slammed his hips against Beatrice's, practically melting inside her hot pussy. It was too much!

How could a mere mortal resist his primal urge to fertilize a top-tier woman with child-bearing hips and milkers big enough to feed a dozen strong lads? Future demon slayers! Yes, it was his duty to fertilize this woman and raise the saviors of their world together! One or two would not be enough, No! He had no choice but fertilize her again and again and again until they had an army! An army of demon slayers from the womb of a Goddess, fed by her milk as she was getting railed again for the next batch.

It would be hard work, but Bob was up to it! He was ready to fuck the Savior however many times it took to bring salvation to the world. Even when the Goddess got pregnant, Bob felt he would have to keep pumping his seed into her womb, to feed more nutrients to the growing warriors. Yes, every day, twice a day, so that they grew strong. All while sucking on her milkers, tasting her milk, checking for its quality and preparing her breasts for when the warriors arrive.

Knowing all this, how could Bob not cum inside Beatrice just after a couple of thrusts inside her pussy? It was inevitable—No—necessary to start the fertilization as soon as possible. After all, female pregnancies got so rare, that they were practically unheard of. And it was up to Bob and his Goddess to improve this woeful demographic situation!

_

"UUUUUHHH!!!" Bob grunted as he came inside Beatrice. He squeezed both her breasts tight, using them as handles while he repeatedly thrust passionately into her, pumping his child-rearing payload as deep as he could.

And even as Bob's first cum torrent eased up, his cock's steel hardness did not subside. How could it!? What man's erection would falter when inside a goddess? Painting her insides with white love while treating her massive breasts like personal love pillows, Oh, fuck!

Aroused out of his mind, Bob dropped to swap wet kisses with Beatrice once more while he plastered her inner walls with the cum he filled her with. He felt the goddess' fingers slide across his arms, touching his giant biceps, moving to his shoulders. Her touch was subtle, pleasant, accepting, and it made Bob gradually renew the pace of his thrusts. As he did, Beatrice's touch became firmer, wrapping her hands around his massive delts, which in turn spurred Bob to deeper fucking as he felt Beatrice's nails press against his skin harder and harder. And that wasn't the only hard thing he felt.

Against his abdomen, Bob felt a hard, hot, throbbing thing press, aching for attention. Bob parted from Beatrice's mouth long enough to look down and confirm with his eyes what he already knew—the Cock Gifter was hard for him! The one that returned him the joy of cock, the one that wielded a cock of the Gods, the one that made him hard for her, made him mad with lust and desire for a hundred sons and daughters from this God Woman, she was now hard for him!

Bob instantly changed positions. He moved Beatrice to her side and god behind her. With his cock inside her, he kept his thrusts, one hand playing with her massive titties he found so hard to part with, but the other... The other hand grasped Beatrice's hard cock and started to stroke it.

What a cock! Bob had seen Beatrice's cock before. He was her use it. But seeing it did not do it justice compared to feeling the girth of it in his hand. Bob's hands were not small even by male standards, but even his big palm and long fingers barely wrapped around the veiny piece of meat.

It made Bob wonder how Beatrice's partners could withstand such girth stretching their holes apart? Did it not hurt? Did it not break them? Or did it break them? Was that how she made her partners lose their mind from pleasure? Fuck them until she broke them? Until their mind had no choice but accept the horse cock as the greatest source of pleasure just to survive the onslaught?

Bob stroked the cock slowly, at first. Some lubrication was lacking, but an abundant supply was available just a little below the base of Beatrice's veiny eight-incher. Bob lubed up his fingers by playing with Beatrice's gushing, stuffed, creampied pussy as he kept fucking it, feeling his own cock sliding against his fingers. With each thrust he felt Beatrice's cock throb against his forearm, reminding him to give it some love. And he did.

Bob would shove Beatrice's cock right inside her pussy if he could, so that she could experience her own magnificent warmth and tightness. So that she could also cum inside herself and strengthen the seed that would spawn their children. Alas, it was not in Bob's power to bend such a hard, massive pole in such a wild angle. Bob could only do the next best thing: make her cum with his hand while he creampied her for a second time. And Bob wanted to make her cum. And the Cock Gifter's increasing moans signaled that she wanted it too. She wanted to cum! From his hand! While he fucked her from behind and creampied her a second time!

She moaned louder as he fucked her harder and masturbated her cock faster. Bob wrapped his arm across Beatrice's both tits, squeezing her left breast while sinking his forearm into the warm fatty of her right breast. Those breasts deserved to be smeared with cum! Bob could not do it—his duty was to continue pumping her womb with seed until life was born with it. But Beatrice's cock was primed, ready, and aimed just for such an act!

Bob kissed Beatrice's neck and moved up to her face until their lips touched again. Beatrice opened her mouth to welcome Bob inside it once more, just like her pussy clamped around his cock, welcoming another load of hot thick cum inside it. Her female part wanted to be treated right by a strong man's strong cock, fertilized like it was meant to be. At the same time, her male part wanted to spew forth its own seed, it desired a hole of a worthy female to creampie and fertilize for babies of its own.

Bob felt bad for the cock's struggles. The need to a pussy that could not be satiated. His only choice was to do right by Beatrice and make her cum as hard as possible from getting screwed like a female in heat, until her tongue twitched from the female joy, and she was helpless to do anything else but splash her load across her sexy naked body.

"Cum! Cum!" Bob commanded in between passionate kissing as he found a particular spot with his cock that made Beatrice's body twitch from the stimulation. Her cock swelled in response and anticipation of an approaching orgasm. Bob concentrated his strokes across Beatrice's cock's swollen glans, attacking her cock, pussy and mouth all at once, all at the peak of her female arousal until her body could not withstand it anymore and she moaned into Bob's mouth as cum spewed from her cock and splashed across the bottom of her giant milkers, painting them white with her special milk.

_

"SPECTACULAR!!" Bob grunted as he came inside Beatrice for the second time while jerking orgasming cock, aiming it straight for the underside of her titties, pumping her cock for all it was capable of unleashing.

Rope after rope of cum shot out, splashing against her womanly patty. Bob smeared Beatrice's cum all over her milkers, applying an ample layer of love lotion. The spare that was left on his fingers, Bob stuck into Beatrice's open mouth until the goddess licked those fingers clean. Beatrice licked and sucked every single finger completely clean and then went on to lick Bob's hand itself clean of cum as if she was starving for it.

12