Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 75

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
3.9k words
4.5
2.2k
7
0

Part 75 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

"YES! AMAZING! LOOK AT THAT FUCKING BODY!!" Bob moaned and groped Beatrice all over while fucking her tight ass. Splendidly tight! Just the right amount for his sensitive, soring cock: tight enough to stimulate, but smooth enough to slide in and out of without friction that would get painful for the forcibly hard cock that would normally want a rest after cumming two times in a row.

But Bob would sooner cut his cock off before he let it go soft while fucking his goddess after his prayers were finally answered. He was determined to enjoy every inch of her body. He groped her ass and thighs, leaned in to suck on her tits, then swap hot kisses before returning up to enjoy the splendid view of her fuckable body that he was fucking right now. He. Only him. Well, both of us, Bob corrected himself as he shoved Beatrice's tail deeper into her pussy, making her cock twitch again.

Her cock instantly caught Bob's attention and he made sure to jerk his Goddess off to help her reach climax faster.

"Don't hold back, my love!" Bob encouraged Beatrice. "Cum as much as you want! As hard as you want! Fuck your pussy! Fuck your womb! We need your superior seed to spark life within you! Fill your womb with cum so that we can finally get you pregnant and save with world with our mighty warrior offspring! My strength and your sexiness, the ultimate warriors that will fuck the demons into submission and kill all who resist their mighty cocks!"

Bob was sweating buckets. Tired from the battle, increasingly fatigued from passionate fucking, he would not stop until he dropped dead. But Bob did not want to drop dead. He wanted to continue fucking his Goddess until the death of the world and preferably beyond. Beatrice. He huffed out his used-up oxygen and inhaled a lung full of sweet mist to revitalize his body.

That's better! Bob could feel the fresh oxygen--spiked by the strength and horny of the demons--fill his blood cells and spread it through his body. Bob needed all the power he was offered to fuck his goddess into pregnancy.

Ha! What a paradox! Bob laughed. That the demons would give him the power to defeat them! Thank you! Thank you for this! Bob thanked the demons for this chance as he watched Beatrice's tits bounce up and down with her legs in the air as he plowed her holes.

"Yes! Get pregnant! Cum and get pregnant!!" Bob yelled, jerking Beatrice off, feeling her cock throb in his hand. When did Beatrice's tail start moving on its own? She must have realized! Bob smiled. She knows she must get pregnant to save this world! Bob's cock swelled with pride that he fucked Beatrice into fucking herself. They were close! Close to victory. Close.

"Close~!" Bob gasped approaching climax. His cock tingled pleasantly inside Beatrice's ass and he felt a similar reaction in his hand form her cock. And the more Beatrice's cock swelled in his hand, the more it darkened, filling with blood, the more enticing it looked.

Bob huffed more purple mist in and out of his lungs as he wondered what could a Goddess' nectar taste like? Her womb was already taken care of by her tail, and as Bob's hazy eyes focused in on the drop of precum that formed in Beatrice's swollen cock, his mouth opened on its own as he aimed it toward himself rather than toward Beatrice as he promised.

Bob could not even process what he was doing when he felt the first hot load shoot into his mouth while he shot a load of his own up Beatrice's ass while she moaned and filled her own pussy.

OH, MY GODDESSS!! Bob's mind exploded from all the potent flavors that assaulted his tastebuds. Bob had forgotten that anything could taste this good after the years of second-rate slop and alcohol he sustained his body on. He just kept jerking Beatrice's cock, pumping her clean of cum, swallowing it as fast as he could.

With tears in his eyes, unable to stop himself, Bob moaned from the pleasure in his mouth. He tried to savor the taste, but his own mouth, tongue, and throat betrayed him. He even forgot about the cock inside his Goddess' ass, into which he came his third load. All Bob's senses were on Beatrice's cum. And when the ropes of cum grew shorter and weaker, no longer reaching Bob's mouth, he went straight to her cock and collected every mouth-watering drop he could, until Beatrice's cock was utterly empty.

_

"Ghah~ Spectacular!!" Bob gasped after sucking Beatrice's cock clean of her godly nectar. "Yes, this is the secret baby-making ingredient!"

Speaking of which, Bob was slacking on the baby making!

"Relying on your woman to get herself pregnant? What kind of a man are you?"

Ah, you're right! Bob snapped to realization after the scolding he received. He looked at Beatrice's tail-stuffed pussy with shame. How pathetic would a man have to be to leave the woman with the duty to inseminate herself?

How will Bob even look his son in the eyes? Will he even be able to call him his "son"? Will his Goddess be both a mother and a father to his son? Each day at warrior school, all the other children will be pointing and laughing at the poor boy for having such a pathetic, worthless father that his mother had to literally fuck herself to get pregnant.

"NO!" Bob shouted and took a deep, thick, purple breath, gathering his momentarily lost pride as a man.

With some pain, Bob pulled his sore cock out of Beatrice's ass and prepared to secure his right as a parent. Bob looked down on his weary manhood. His cock was red, so sensitive that Bob did not dare to even stroke it.

"Daddy!" Bob's seedlings called to him from within his sore dick. "Please give life to us, Daddy! We love you, Daddy! Deliver us to a worthy egg, Daddy!"

Bob hyperventilated, huffing purple air while he listened to the pleas of his children. How could I have been so foolish?!

"Hold on, my children!" Bob screamed, stroking his cock past pain and discomfort to keep his children warm, preparing them for their important journey. Bob then pulled Beatrice's tail out of her pussy. Her devious nectar dripped from its cock-shaped tip.

"She almost tricked us, Daddy!"

"No, can't be!" Bob gasped, distraught. "She wouldn't!"

"You can't be a father of a woman's child if you weren't the one to fertilize her egg!"

"She distracted you with her nectar while in secret she tried to fertilize herself before you could!"

"No..." Bob cried, betrayed, heartbroken, choking up on the very air he breathed.

"Hurry, Daddy! Before it's too late!"

"Hold on, my babies! Daddy's comiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!"

Bob threw Beatrice cum-smeared tail over Beatrice's naked, sweaty body, no longer concerned if she would eat up the leftover nectar that she used to deceive him or not. Instead, Bob thrust into Beatrice's pussy, racing against time to fertilize her eggs before her seed could do it.

"Go, Daddy, Go!"

"We're counting on you, Daddy!"

"We love you, Daddy!"

"Scrape up her semen with your cock, Daddy!"

"I will! I will!" Bob grunted through his heavy breaths. "I won't fail you!"

"Thank you, Daddy! We won't fail you too!"

"Let's defeat the demons together, Daddy!"

"You'll watch us kill them, won't you Daddy!"

"Of course, I will!"

"We'll do it for you, Daddy!"

"You're the best, Daddy!"

"OOOOOOHHHH!!!" Bob pounded Beatrice's pussy like no man ever pounded any pussy. Even the demonlings were amazed and gathered around them together with many long, lovely, supportive tentacles, in awe of his sexual prowess. Bob's children depended on his thrusts. The world depended on his strength and stamina to fertilize the womb of the goddess and bring forth his mighty sons!

Bob's heart pounded against his ribcage, his arms and legs trembled, veins bulged and popped all over his body even as his twitching fingers sunk into Beatrice's soft flesh. Luckily, the demon tentacle that was now in Bob's mouth provided him with strength-renewing air directly, revitalizing his vigor so that he wouldn't fail his children.

"Go, Daddy!"

"We're so close, Daddy!"

"Just a little more, Daddy!"

Bob's unborn children cheered him on. The demon's cheered him on. The whole world cheered Bob on! This wasn't about pleasure. This wasn't about him or his goddess! It was about something more! Something far greater than any single man or woman! The demonlings clapped and cheered for Bob's selfless virtue as they watched in utter awe the once in a lifetime copulation of a man and godlike demon tentacle.

"Cum! Cum, Daddy!"

"Cum for us, Daddy!"

"MFFMFFFFFFFFF~!~!~~~~!!!" Bob's blood-shot eyes bulged as he convulsed from the mind-fucking, demonic agony and shot his children deep into the accepting demon tentacle.

_

Fffffffffffffuck, Beatrice bit her lip as she climaxed once again through cock and tail. Double stimulation was bad enough. Bob was surprisingly proficient at fucking for a man claiming no experience for years in the field. Her pussy was clearly designed for sex and responded well to a big strong cock.

Beatrice was relieved that she held back from using [Arousing Touch] on Bob. The man was already barely cognizant of where he was or what he was doing besides his fixation on fucking Beatrice into the ground and then some more. Driven by lust and animalistic desire, Beatrice wouldn't be surprised if Bob would kill anyone that dared interfere. Had she aroused him any more...

Beatrice didn't even plan on getting this aroused. She wasn't aroused, not at first! It was just a ploy, a tactical maneuver to deceive the demons while she plotted her counteroffensive. That part of her plan certainly worked, and the cum she shot form her cock and tail was proof that it was no acting.

Feeling her cum splashing across her tits, marking her own body, did not feel unpleasant. And upon tasting her own cum, she remembered how delicious it was! Doubly so when her hunger reawaked! Could she be blamed for sucking her nipples and licking her tits clean along with Bob's hand if it finally meant some nutrition for her weary body?

But if stimulation of her cock and pussy already proved strong, Beatrice was hopeless to resist simultaneous stimulation of four erogenous zones: her pussy, tail, cock, and ass. Getting fucked in the ass was not something Beatrice expected when she signed up for a battle tournament, but she'd be lying if she said her body did not approve of the spicy stimulation, especially when combined with the heaven of fucking her pussy with her tail.

Level up!

Additional Skill Points available!

Wait, seriously? Beatrice was convinced she was nowhere close to a level up last she checked, just before she escaped the demonling encirclement. Don't tell me... A little voice inside Beatrice's mind suggested that the experience boost might have come from her first anal experience. Oh, right... It was her first, wasn't it? With all that was going on, Beatrice was so distracted that the fact barely even registered. She was almost disappointed. Such special occasions were probably supposed to be a little more romantic than getting mechanically aroused while having sex as a distraction to buy time to think and go Skill shopping inside a strange magical RPG system.

"Yes! Get pregnant! Cum and get pregnant!!" Bob kept babbling in an increasingly incomprehensible, babbling speech.

Sorry, Bobby, not happening! Even if the sex felt good, Beatrice had enough sense to make sure to toggle off the impregnation of her semen. More sense than Bob apparently had remaining anyway. And since Bob's cock was created by her, it was within her jurisdiction whether it had fertilization capabilities. Beatrice had more important things to worry about.

While Bob was having fun with Beatrice, the tentacle demon had fun with Olivia. It bellowed as it trembled in climax and pumped so much cum in and through Olivia that even Beatrice's cum buckets seemed inadequate by comparison. The trembling demon might have even been susceptible to attack if it was not protected by so many demonlings.

Beatrice wanted to rip those tentacles off and shove them down the demonling throats, but that was a fantasy. If she rushed in now, all her "hard work" would be undone. And she needed a way to damage that thing. Unfortunately, like with her Eros Craft, the Combat Craft needed a substantial investment in Skill Points to unlock hard hitting Skills. That did not stop Beatrice from slaying tough enemies before through a weak point of some sort. The demon's reinforced sides and bottom certainly weren't an option.

"Hold on, my children!"

Wait, what!? Beatrice finally returned from her thoughts only to find a completely deranged Bob kneeling over her, foaming at the mouth, with tears in his bloodshot, twitching eyes while jerking his trembling, swollen, red cock.

"Bob!" Beatrice called out to the deranged man, but he did not react in the slightest. Purple mist blasted through his flared nostrils while the bulging, pulsating veins on his forehead threaten to pop any second.

"Hold on, my babies! Daddy's comiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!" Bob howled as he pulled Beatrice's tail out of her pussy and went in to fuck her like his life depended on it.

_

"BOB!!!" Beatrice shouted again, attempting one more time to get through to the man who lost the final few of his marbles.

Of course, Bob didn't react to Beatrice. Instead, he was talking completely out of context, responding to someone who didn't appear to be here.

"I will! I will!" Bob kept babbling, increasingly incomprehensibly, huffing purple smoke as he fucked Beatrice and gripped her thighs. "I won't fail you!"

"Ugh," Beatrice rolled her eyes, no longer finding this sexy. Not in the slightest. Unfortunately, her reaction piqued the interest of two of the more inquisitive demonlings. Perhaps the same two that chased her all the way to Bob, at least that was what Beatrice suspected.

"Oh! Ah!" Beatrice moaned and thrust her torso up to make her tits bounce harder and distract the demonlings from her terrible acting. Surprisingly, it worked--the demonlings enthusiastically followed the movement of Beatrice's nipples, their heads bobbing to the rhythm of her bobbing breasts.

But the demonlings were no longer the only ones interested in Beatrice's and Bob's copulation. Even if Beatrice was quickly losing interest, Bob's maniacal enthusiasm was real. For better or worse, the tentacles were here. And they were not here to share.

By this point, Bob looked like he was about to have a heart attack. And just when it looked like he might fall over, one of the tentacles slipped into his gasping mouth, pushing further into his mouth and down his throat until it was able to balance his body and keep him upright for the fucking. Beatrice also saw something pump through the tentacle. Whether it was only additional oxygen or some more devious "nutrient", she did not know. But it was enough to revitalize Bob's thrusts.

However, as Bob's pistoning entered a machine-like level of automation, Bob was parted from Beatrice. More tentacles wrapped around him and pulled him away from Beatrice. Bob just kept on humping, fucking the air with the eyes of a wild animal until another tentacle opened up and went in to "take care" of his cock. Not that it had any interest of taking care of anyone here.

It had long been obvious that the tentacle demon gave zero fucks about wellbeing of anyone here. Stimulation and encouragement of its prey's sexual pleasures was just means to and end. What Beatrice feared was what that end entailed, besides collecting cum of the male portion of the demon's victims.

The tentacle demon did not leave Beatrice unattended. She had a wet pussy, exuding female hormones, and a sucked off cock that had pushed out a few more tiny droplets of cum since it's last climax. And a fresh batch of tentacles found this combination most interesting as they took hold of Beatrice and raised her into the air.

"Get your slimy paws off me!" Beatrice almost shouted out loud in disgust of the demon, however this was what she had hoped for, and had no choice but to endure the demon tentacle curiosity as they took her closer to the other victims, closer to the demon's main body.

The men and women that the demon had in its grasp all over in the air over its body were in different conditions. Some at peak of their pleasure, moaning their hearts out, others, like Bob, cumming more through pain than pleasure, and others were simply fucked past the point of active response.

When Beatrice finally spotted Olivia, the ninja girl was in just such state. At first, Beatrice was not even sure if Olivia was still alive. But occasional weak twitches of Olivia's fingers and flaring of her nostrils during some of the more powerful tentacle thrust through her body showed her weakening presence in the world of the living.

Not the first to be taken by the demon, Olivia's condition was without a doubt the worst. And as the demon found a new interesting toy to play with in the form of Beatrice, it began lowering Olivia closer to its body. One of the demon's bigger, disgusting lumps of sickly, pulsating flesh opened up. But instead of unleashing more tentacles like the other lumps did, this opening of this one simply grew. Bigger. Bigger. And Olivia's body was steadily lowered to it.

_

"Oh, no you don't, you octo piece of shit!" Beatrice screamed when she saw the demon's tentacle lower Olivia toward an open, growing orifice, spreading its maw wide for what looked to be a desire to consume its prey whole.

One of the tentacles used this opportunity to invade Beatrice's open mouth, but the succubus caught it just in time to prevent the repulsive entrance.

"Fuck you!" Beatrice grabbed the tentacle and squeezed it tight so that it wouldn't slip away. A tentacle in her pussy was already one tentacle too many inside of her.

Beatrice had been considered to take this slower and wait for the tentacle demon's another inevitable orgasm, as it seemed much susceptible to attack in such condition. But the demon forced her hand. Beatrice confirmed her choice for the first of her four available Skill Points, followed quickly by another three before she acted against the demon.

"UUUUAAAAAAA!!!" a manly battle cry sounded from the just beside one of the tentacle demon's many giant, bug-like legs.

Number Seven beat down another demonling to the ground and crushed its head with a broken piece of his Cleaver. The rectangular broken blade which was already missing several feet of length, was now a rough triangle, barely the length of a short sword. But that did not stop the man from using it to lethal effect, adding a fifth demonling corpse to his count.

What was even more astonishing was that he was the last fighter still fighting in the thick of the purple mist. Several tentacles moved in to subdue the stubbornly resilient warrior. Number Seven swung against one tentacle but the other wrapped around his neck. At the last second Number Seven stuck his forearm between his neck and the tentacle to prevent getting choked out even as the tentacle pulled tight to squeeze him to death anyway. The tentacle even tried to invade his mouth, but he just bit the tip of the tentacle, making it shudder and weaken its grip.

12