Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 78

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
4k words
4.09
2.3k
2
0

Part 78 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

"Ahhhh, what a tight ass you have, Angela!" the king praised his maid's stuffed butt as he came deep inside. "Sometimes not even the vibrating insides of a big-ass slut can beat the tightness of a petite, pussy-eating maid!!"

Angela could not even moan properly through her own orgasm because of Anastasia's selfish actions. Locked in place, face between her friend's legs, tongue deep in the admittedly sweet pussy, Angela moaned muffled sounds, providing additional warm stimulation to Anastasia's pussy lips, while the growing tongue brought Anastasia closer to orgasm.

"GMHF!?!?" tears formed at the corners of Angela's eyes when she felt her King invade her deeper. She was not even allowed to come down from the climax she was still in the middle of! Instead, she felt her bowels getting filled further, and further. A strange hot stuffiness that reached her stomach and showed no sign of stopping. It wasn't unpleasant, but it was limiting, as Angela's lost control of her body that contorted and molded to this unnatural, but inevitable invasion.

There was one thing that helped Angela deal with the particularly tough thrusts into her body by her King's gargantuan thing: Anastasia's pussy juices. Angela gobbled up the sweet, energizing love that Anastasia secreted as if it transformed into lubricant for her King's cock to use.

The more of her friend's juices she gobbled, the better Angela felt. She wanted them all. She needed them all. She reached deeper and deeper into Anastasia with her tongue. 'G-spots'? 'Gentle stimulation'? Who cared about that? She wanted every drop Anastasia had. The selfish bitch of a maid held her juices back! Angela knew it!

Anastasia always mistreated her. Not that Anastasia got along with anyone particularly well. Thinking she's above all the other maids. Some of her nastier traits she shared with the princesses. But The Queen paid no mind to the servants' inner squabbles.

But Angela couldn't help but feel that Anastasia's attitude toward her was particularly venomous. Which made their love-hate 'love making' all the more toxic. Angela had no doubt that even now Anastasia held back what Angela wanted. What Angela needed. Why wouldn't she hold back? Do selfish bitches just hand out their pussy juices left and right? No! Of course not! They're selfish, remember? And they're bitches too! So, what choice Angela has? Only one! To take what she needs! And she needs every single drop of liquid Anastasia's love-hole is capable of producing. And she needs it now! Even if she has to collect it directly from Anastasia's womb!

Why would Anastasia hide her pussy juices in her womb? Probably because she's a selfish bitch! It certainly is a reasonably secure vault to store treasures in. It is a treasure in its own right after all. Men all over the world covet to get even the tiniest piece of themselves inside it. A secure vault that does not just accept unworthy infertile garbage inside it. However, Angela was not infertile! Nor was she garbage! Angela pushed her tongue deeper and deeper up Anastasia's vagina until she just barely reached the outer edges of Anastasia's cervix with the very tip of her tongue.

"AHN!?" Anastasia cried out in surprise when she felt a sensation she hadn't felt since her time with a certain maid, confirming Angela's assumption that she reached Anastasia's 'vault'.

Angela kept licking up every inch of Anastasia's pussy, curling up her tongue and slurping up all the juices Anastasia secreted while trying to slither into the 'vault' that held the goods that had been unjustly kept from Angela.

"Mmmfgljf!?" Angela suddenly chocked on something soft yet hard pushing up her throat.

All of the focus on Anastasia's goods kept Angela's mind from what her body had been going through and, before she knew it, her King was already up her throat, pushing further still.

"Yessss!" Selirius groaned as he thrust his hips, fucking his maid's entire body all the way to her throat. "What a good little malleable body I've raised!"

Selirius kept thrusting, kept pushing. He wasn't satisfied with just fucking Angela. A conqueror is satisfied with conquered territory for only so long. And with new, fresh fields to plow, it is only a matter of time before he moves his force further.

"GBLHRHRHRR~~~" Angela choaked, gurgled, and burbled drool and saliva through the corners of her mouth as her King's cock pushed up her throat and through her mouth toward the wet pussy she so diligently warmed up with her six-inch tongue.

_

"AHhhhhhhh~" the king let out a deep animalistic growl that spread through the royal chamber. The muscles bulged and bulked on his skinny frame, the aura around him darkened as he penetrated his maid's pussy with his cock through his other maid's mouth.

"Fuuuck!" Anastasia cursed and pushed her friend's head even more into her crotch. The double stimulation of her friend's long, womb-caressing tongue combined with her King's tongue was spectacular. And with the effects of her pill, she could feel every inch of her pussy as it was explored by both cock and tongue. Every cell that got pushed, stretched, and rubbed by the thick, pulsating veins of the monster cock that her King had—Anastasia felt them all. She saw them all. As if she was there. As if she was the vagina that was fucked by her friend's tongue and her King's cock. Anastasia shuddered from the pure pleasure, increasingly wishing for more stimulation as she caressed the rest of her gorgeous, stimulation-lacking body.

"Come here!" Serilius demanded in a low, snake-like hissing voice. And before Anastasia knew it, she was pulled toward her King and let his tongue inside her mouth.

Cock and tongue fucking Anastasia's pussy, a hot tongue in her mouth. Even the saliva her King gifted her tasted of sex and cum. Anastasia swallowed it all while her King sucked her nipples.

Huh!? When did he—!? Anastasia felt as if she missed time. One moment she was merrily exchanging happy kisses with her King, and the next moment he was pleasuring her tits with his tongue while fingering her mouth with two fingers.

It wasn't like Anastasia minded this, though. Her breasts craved stimulation for some time now. And sucking on her King's fingers stimulated sucking on a cock like the way she wanted when her pussy was licked. As long as nobody knows I'm thinking of cock! Anastasia reminded herself even as she thought of swallowing cock balls deep while her tongue swirled around her King's girthy fingers.

"Ghlr!!?" Anastasia chocked a little when her King's fingers reached the back of her tongue and moved further down to her throat. Were they always this lo-oooooooooong!?

Anastasia's body convulsed when Angela's tongue pushed hard against the entrance to her womb, harder and stronger than last time! As if it grew and inch or two in length! Not just that—her King's cock continued advancing with each thrust and was soon right up there, knocking on the entrance to her womb together with the snake like tongue that kept trying got slither inside. They both missed just a little something. Just a little more until Anastasia would cum.

And just when Anastasia thought of cumming from getting fucked into by the younger maid's tongue and his Majesty's cock, she felt his cocks throb and jerk. One pulse, two pulse—

Threeeeeeeeeeee♥ Anastasia merrily swallowed the hot, thick cum that her King pumped down her throat while also creaming her pussy with the same heat and consistency.

A distant thought flickered in the back of Anastasia's confused mind when she tried to reconcile how her King could cum both into her mouth and pussy at the same time. She was sure that her King still had his hand in her mouth. Yet why did his fingers feel more like a magnificent cock than any cock she ever tasted?

Such foolish questions were blasted away into nothingness when Angela's cum-lubricated tongue slitehred through her womb's resistance and proceeded to make love to her womb directly, propelling Anastasia to a strong orgasm.

But as Anastasia came from her favorite womb-licking technique while swallowing a healthy dose of protein, her mind was blasted into a blank white slate when her womb's entrance was broken through by something much thicker and stronger than a simple tongue.

Using the slight opening Angela's tongue created, Selirius thrust his cock hard and fast through his maid's body and pushed right up Anastasia's womb. Anastasia's nipple's twitched in Selirius's mouth to his great joy as he licked and suckled on them while fucking her womb and mouth.

There was only so much depth he could push through when choosing the vagina for an entrance, but Selirius had every intention to use the most of it. He kept thrusting harder and faster, pounding the depths of Anastasia's womb to the point that his thrusts started lifting Anastasia's butt off the floor.

Had Anastasia been on a sleek surface, her butt cheeks would have already made wonderful slapping sounds. Alas, Selirus was deprived of this joy due to plenty of soft cushion abundantly available and spread out on the floor for all his maids' convenience. But it did not matter. If he would get to hear his maid's ass bounce against the floor from his thrusts, there was no reason to leave her ass on the floor, was there?

_

Selirius' body bulked further, his muscles stretched under great tension, displaying clear striations through his thin skin while he leaned over Angela's through-and-through fucked body, growling over her like a mad bull, mad with lust for tits and pussy. And that lust reflected in the king's thrusts and the girth of his phallic organs that bulged Anastasia's throat and lifted her entire body off the ground with the strength of his cock pushing up against the depths of her womb.

But even as the king's attention focused on his Anastasia, he did not ignore Angela. Even as he fucked Angela's throat from bottom up, his cock grew additional veins at the back of her mouth. These veins then moved down Angela's trachea and pumped ample oxygen for the girl to breathe while she focused on her delirious task—gurgling and fantasizing something about a 'vault' and 'hidden juices'.

But fucking Anastasia in such a cumbersome position was getting increasingly difficult. One arm in Anastasia's mouth, another playing with both his maid's bodies, switching from one to the other. Though his reach was long, he could not properly build momentum to get enough womb-pounding, maid-body-through-fucking stimulation to finally cum again.

The king needed a proper grip. But he did not wish to abandon Anastasia's mouth and throat, nor could he if he wished to keep her properly in the air. But if both his hands would be busy with Angela, that left only one option.

Selirius pulled his hand from Anastasia's mouth, withdrawing his twelve-inch finger-cock, that quickly morphed back into two, bony dark-colored fingers.

"Ghaaah!!!" Anastasia gasped for air. But only a second later her body swayed on her King's cock: forward, then back. Anastasia tried to catch her balance by moving her arms, but another thrust into her womb threw her off balance and she fell back.

"Ghurk!" Anastasia chocked when a long tongue wrapped around her neck, preventing her from falling back.

"Dhon't whorry—I've ghotshya," Selirius spoke with his tongue out of his mouth. It must have been at least five or six feet long to catch his maid from the distance between them. But the king's tongue only grew. It coiled once more around Anastasia's neck, then went up to her mouth and pointed its tip to her half-parted, gasping lips.

"Ophen wide," Selirius told her maid while the tip of his tongue formed into a cock.

Anastasia opened her mouth and the king instantly thrust forth, securing his maid's position in the air. Once his tongue-cock was down Anastasia's esophagus and moved further down, he loosened his grip on her neck as it was no longer needed.

And with both his hands finally free, Selirius grabbed Angela's petite body properly around the waist and lifted her entire body off the ground. He angled her up and resumed his thrusts, each more powerful than the last, fucking all the way through Angela up Anastasia's womb. The stimulation was great indeed, but a hard-core, debauched pervert needed to escalate ever more to get off over and over again.

With his lower cock already at the maximum depth it could invade, Selirius moved his 'upper' cock down Anastasia's convulsing body. The two cocks and Angela's tongue were the only thing that kept Anastasia upright while her pussy, mouth, throat, womb, and stomach were pounded into, through, and against.

Angela's tongue did not find the hidden juices it was looking for in Anastasia's womb. No doubt it was that fat cock that took them all while she wasn't looking! Angela wrapped her tongue around the end of the fat, womb-smashing cock, squeezed that piece of meat tight and jerked it up and down, pumping it for the juices that it stole.

"HohOHOOO~~" Selirius jerked and lost his momentum for a moment from a new type of pleasure he had not quite experienced before. His tongue-cock barely made its way to Anastasia's stomach, not even half-way to where it had to be. But Anastasia's orgasmic convulsions that clamped her esophagus around his tongue-cock made it increasingly difficult to progress.

"MFFFF~" the king's whole body tensed up from the rapidly rising pleasure brought on by Angela's vigorous tongue-job. The way her tongue rubbed up and down the underside of his cock in the damp, hotness of Anastasia's womb. The king felt himself swell in there, filling up all the remaining space that only increased the pressure on his cock that he felt could burst at any moment.

Feeling orgasm approach, Selirius wanted to satisfy both his cocks. So, he tightened his coiled tongue around Anastasia's neck once more, squeezing tight around his tongue-cock inside and jerked that cock through Anastasia's neck while Angela's tongue jerked him to a glorious, groaning, shaking, cum-blasting orgasm inside Anastasia's womb.

_

After cumming through Angela's body all the way into Anastasia's womb, Selirius calmed down enough to push on his tongue cock further down Anastasia's body through her esophagus and stomach. His cum that he unloaded straight into Anastasia's stomach acted as a lubricant while he went further down her insides. Selirius just made sure to connect his air-pumping cock veins to Anastasia's trachea to ensure that his maid did not suffocate while he thrust more feet of his tongue cock down his throat.

Meanwhile, while experiencing the joy of her King cumming throughout her entire body, feeling every pulse, pump and throb through her very organs, Angela finally got what she wanted. Her tongue succeeded in subduing His Majesty's fat cock in Anastasia's womb and made that piece of meat release all the juices he withheld from her all this time.

It did not even fully register that this was just the tip of the many feet of cock that coiled all through her body and used her as a sleeve for her King's pleasure. Even as every hot throb inside her organs blasted Angela's mind into pleasure heaven, her mind hyper-focused on one thing. Those juices that she invaded her friend's womb for.

Perhaps, it was a defensive mechanism on the part of Angela's mind to shift her focus as much as possible from the literal fucking of her body and pour all her attention on one specific task. Had her mind not done this, Angela might have been blasted unconscious by the inhuman orgasms.

So, if anything, by limiting and subduing the amount of pleasure Angela could feel, her mind extended the girl's joy and length of this 'serving time'. Otherwise, Angela would have ended up getting blasted by an hour's worth of orgasm pleasure in the span of a second, passed out, and awoken hours later to find out it was all over.

However, there was a new obstacle preventing Angela from completing her self-imposed quest for 'Hidden Vault Juices': her tongue and His Majesty's cock had completely blocked the only entrance in and out of the 'Vault'. But the solution was obvious for determined quester: she grew her tongue another few inches and coiled it into a spiral drill. Angela then rotated her tongue counterclockwise to continuously withdraw the cum from Anastasia's womb and feed it directly into her mouth while her King's cock pumped more cum into the womb as fast as Angela was able to collect it.

What Anastasia's mind went through during all this no one could even hazard to guess. The girl's rolled back eyes were completely white since before her King's orgasm. Provided with enough air to sustain her body, yet with a partially limited flow to her brain through a carefully controlled choke of her neck, multiplied the high from the black pills and sent Anastasia's mind flying higher than any kites were ever flown while she merrily let her body get skewered from both ends.

Anastasia even no longer minded that it was Angela's tongue that violated her womb. At least, back when she still comprehended whose tongue it was that broke into her womb. By the time the cum-drilling operation began, Anastasia did not even have enough presence of mind to be offended that the pleasuring of her womb was not even an after-thought in pursuit of 'juices'. The reverse 'drilling' sent vibrations directly through her womb, delivering fresh orgasms that would no longer be possible for a body this overdosed on pleasure. And that was before her King reached her backside.

As his orgasm subsided and the milking of his lower cock inside Anastasia's womb came to an end, Selirius needed new highs to climax again. Even as his tongue-cock pushed down Anastasia's colon, it was no longer enough to simply skewer and fuck one of his maids through-and-through. Not today. Been there, done that. However, there was one thing that he wanted to do. Something that his perverted mind suddenly coveted more than anything in the world. He wanted to complete his malformed, depraved version of an ouroboros ring.

With one cock up one maid's ass and all the way into a womb of another, it only made sense that a cock that entered the second maid's mouth would inevitably exit through her backend and go straight to fucking the inexcusably empty womb of the first maid. After all, what King wouldn't want to fuck both his maids into their wombs while also using their entire bodies as cock-sleeves?

_

"FREEEDOOOOOOOOOM!!!" Selirius howled when he felt his tongue-cock burst out of convulsing Anastasia's back end. Even if his maids were still lucid enough to comprehend what he screamed, none of them would get the reference to the last words of their King's old rival that he personally executed before most of them were even born. But Selirius didn't mind. His tongue-cock wasn't going to stay 'free' for long anyway.

Indeed, Selirius inhaled deep, coiling and twisting his upper body as his wrinkled skin darkened further, and then jerked forward, spewing forth more length of his tongue-cock. Several feet of it. Feet turned to yards, all of which rapidly pushed down Anastasia's adequately squeezed throat and traveled all through her shuddering body while she came over and over from the stimulation, no longer even comprehending what was happening.

12