Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 79

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
4.3k words
4.8
2k
4
0

Part 79 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

"WUAH! THAT'S THE STUFF!!!" Selirius groaned, managing coherent speech even with his tongue-cock out of his mouth. But this was far from the first time Selirius spoke with his mouth full and his tongue deep up one of his maid's snatches.

The kind was in his element, groaning and moaning in growing pleasure from the intensified stimulation along the length of his yards-long cocks as he fucked both his maids, one through another, locked in his ring of unholy depravity, cumming out of their minds from getting pounded in and through every fuckable hole they had while higher than the highest flag atop the highest castle tower.

But Selirius was up even higher than his maids. Up atop cloud nine, to be exact, while his double through-and-through pleasure built to its inevitable conclusion. After all, what higher joy could there be to cum into one maid while letting the other maid feel every pump of cum go all through her entire body knowing that was destined for her friend's womb? Cum that was blessed by her ass, mouth, her very soul, and sent with love to her friend's fertile womb with the sweet knowledge that her friend elatedly went through the same experience as the cum went through her body too, anticipating when her share of cum would pass through and finally be delivered into her ready, anxious, tingling womb.

"HAHAHAAA! YESS! CUM, YOU SLUTS!" Selirius laughed in a voice that turned more beastly than human. "Cum for your King!"

Cum gushed out of Anastasia's and Angela's stuffed pussies. Despite the girth of their King's cocks, despite the plugging of their wombs that their King drowned in semen, there was only so much pressure their female organs could contain when the king proved capable of unleashing gallons of the stuff.

"That's no fair!" Jasmine screamed as she jumped on her King's back, wrapped her hands around his torso and pressed her big naked titties against his ashen back. "They've been hogging all the attention for far too long! What about us? What about me? What about my needs!?"

"Hey, hey, hey!" Miranda came running, shaking her giant ass. "Jasmine!! You said we were in this together! What is this 'me', 'my'!?"

"Can't blame a girl for trying," Jasmine winked to Miranda while dark aura seeped from Selirius and slowly enveloped her.

"Come on, Your Majesty!" Miranda pulled on her King's arm that looked twice as muscular than she last saw it. "These two are used goods! They're not even appreciating the love you're drowning them in! It's probably going be hours before they come back to their senses."

"Oooh?" Selirius hissed, slowly turned his head and looked at Miranda with his sharp golden eye and black iris. "So, you two want a turn now?"

"Obviously!" Miranda exclaimed and then went on to lick her King's shredder arm from wrist to shoulder while looking seductively at his beastly face.

"I see," Selirius smirked when Miranda reached his shoulder and turned his hand around to stick two fingers up her twat, grew them until they were both nearly the girth of his cocks and proceeded to finger his bronze-skinned maid.

With one maid riding his giant hand like a pole, moaning out of her mind and scratching his skin with her nails, Selirius then turned his head to face the maid on his back. "You too, huh?"

"Ye-emmmff!" Jasmine's answer was cut short when Selirius released a second tongue from his mouth. A human-like tongue that he used to explore Jasmine's mouth. Jasmine gladly reciprocated her King's affection after being deprived of it for so long.

"Ah, ahhAAAAA!?" Jasmine's moans turned to a sudden cry of surprise when she felt her nipples and areolas penetrated by dozens of tiny, warm-like tentacles. Massive heat instantly spread through her breasts. Despite still resting them on her King's back, Jasmine felt her breasts get heavier in seconds.

"Hehe, what fine girls," the king laughed and instantly pulled out his cocks from both Angela and Anastasia, in whom he already lost interest.

In two seconds flat his cock was back to its regular ten inches and his first tongue was back in his mouth. This rapid retraction from Angela's and Anastasia's wombs as well as through their bodies happened so fast that the energy kept them in the air for several seconds while all their pent-up screams of ecstasy were finally unleashed in a single cry while a fountain of cum poured out of their fucked pussies.

_

With his cocks free from his fucked unconscious maid's, Selirius pulled out his cock fingers of Miranda's pussy, returning them to "normal" while Miranda cried out and collapsed from the sheer shock. Selirius kept his eye contact with Jasmine while he turned the rest of his body around to face Jasmine. They both fell on the floor, the king on his back, his second-oldest maid on top of him, breathing heavily and sweating, with her gigantic, heavy cow tits right in the king's face.

"Give your King what he wants!" the king demanded and squeezed each tit with his long, discolored fingers. Milk poured out of Jasmine's nipples which the king greedily caught in his mouth. Some of it sprayed all over his face and beard, but that's what he had two long tongues for as he excitedly licked every drop.

"A-ahn, h-how!?" Jasmine moaned and threw her head back. She did not understand how she could suddenly lactate or why she felt like cumming each time her milk passed through her mammary ducts.

"Me too!" Miranda cried out and took a place at her King's side, vying for a chance to suck on Jasmine's tit.

"You prefer your friends's breast milk to your King's cock milk?" Selirius asked, laughing as he let Miranda quench her thirst with Jasmine's milk.

"A-ah!? That's..." Miranda's brain short circuit. She loved the divine taste of Jasmine's milk, yet she could not understand how she knew she would love it, nor make sense of why she forwent the opportunity to take her King's cock instead. Her mouth remained half-open, and Jasmine's milk dripped down her chin.

"I want your royal cock milk of course, Your Majesty!" Miranda declared, though it seemed like she tried to convince herself.

"And yet you take such delicious drink without even appreciating it and let it spill all over the floor?"

"Ah, I—"

"Save your excuses for your friend!" Selirius said and grabbed Miranda's tits, unleashing the same thin worms into her breasts that he used on Jasmine.

"AAH!?" Miranda moaned as she felt her breasts grow and transform while Selirius withdrew the worms.

"Have a taste!" Selirius threw Jasmine on top of Miranda.

Before Miranda even fully comprehended what was happening, Jasmine already squeezed her breasts and let out a fountain of milk. Jasmine caught one fountain in her mouth while the other rained back on Miranda's face letting her taste her own milk and discover that she did not taste nearly as well as Jasmine. But that was only what Miranda thought.

It was no accident that for Miranda Jasmine's milk tasted divine while Jasmine savored every drop of her Miranda's white honey. Soon the maids were wrestling over opportunities to suck on each other's nipples and drink the narcotic milk that they lactated in copious amounts while their King aligned their hips and put their wet pussies together for his two giant ten-inch cocks he already prepared for this occasion.

"I have a feeling you will enjoy my milk as much as each other's," Selirius licked his lips while admiring the view before thrusting into both his maid's at once, making them both shoot fountains of milk in each other's faces.

"Hnnn~" Myla tensed up as she came again while watching her friends get fucked and moan while drowning in their milk. Myla couldn't help but imagine herself in all those positions, taking place of every single of her friends, all at once, fucked through her body, lactating into her own mouth and sucking her own milk while fucked in every hole and feeling her King all over and throughout her body! If only such a thing was possible.

"Enjoying the view?" Myla heard an older, mature woman's voice behind her.

Myla instantly closed her legs to cover up her indecency and only then looked up behind her. Just at the entrance to the chamber of this utter depravity, in a majestic violet gown, stood her Majesty, Merillia, the Queen of Larpsus.

"Y-your Majesty!?" Myla gasped, red in the face, trying to hide her wet fingers that were just inside her pussy.

"Oh? Why so modest now?" the Queen smiled, gracefully kneeled next to her maid and slowly parted Myla's legs. "Hmmm, you are as naughty as your friends."

"N-not true-AHN!" Myla cried out when she suddenly felt the Queen's experienced fingers explore her pussy.

"You say that, but who was it that inspected all your pussies before allowing you near my dear husband?" the queen asked as she pulled her fingers out of Myla and revealed the glistening love juices that the maid secreted in her horniness. Merillia then licked her fingers, getting a taste of her newest maid.

"Ah, almost ready," Merillia purred with contained excitement as she admired Myla's juices on her fingers. "Soon you will be able to join your friends."

"B-b-but, why not now?" Myla asked. "All of them get to have so much fun! They grow closer and closer together while His Majesty barely even acknowledges my existence!"

"Patience, my sweetie," Merillia whispered lovingly in the maid's ear and reinserted her two fingers into her pussy. "At your next birthday we'll hold a special ceremony just for you! You'll have His Majesty's undivided attention all to yourself while your so-called friends will burn with jealousy."

"But that's two whole weeks away!" Myla complained with tears in the corners of her eyes even as the Queen guided her to another orgasm while they both watched the King fuck Miranda and Jasmine silly not only in their pussies, but also in their asses, sporting four glorious cocks that appeared and disappeared in the maids' tight twitching holes.

"You have my word that it will be worth every second of the wait," Merillia said softly with her eyes fixed on her two senior maids' milk-smeared ahegao faces. "Oh, have you talked to Mary recently?"

"N-not since the kitchen incident-AaAAAH!" Myla moaned as she writhed in the Queen's arms.

"No matter," the queen said distantly and looked past the dark servant orgy, retreating deep in her thoughts while passively bringing Myla to another orgasm.

_

"The fucking furry screeching whore! I'll rip her fucking vocal cords out!!" Ember cursed with furious vengeance in mind while still carried in Liam's arms through the panicked streets of Klapsus. "No! She'd die too fast from that! I'll fry her slowly. Over a low fire, with a fresh coat of oil to get a nice, golden skin. Ah, but the fire would burn her hair. Will need to shave her bald first!"

Neither Beatrice nor any of her small group of companions paid much attention to Ember's vengeful mumblings. Ember still had not recovered from taking Felicia's potent screech at near point blank range. The fact that she did not instantly pass out was impressive, though it might have been a curse as it left the redhead squirming and screaming in mind-tearing agonizing pain that she could do nothing about. Only by the time they emerged out of the tunnels into the city, did Ember's condition improve. She still could not hear a single word or thing, so Beatrice just let her be. She had more important things on her mind.

The company of seven barely clothed individuals (three girls and four burly men) blended perfectly in the chaotic crowds of drunken, drugged, or half-asleep men, women, and beastkin, all in different stages of undress. The city was in an uproar, to say the least.

"DEMONS!! Demons in the city!" people screamed, spreading panic further through the city that emerged from darkness in the early morning light.

"Hundreds of them underground!"

"Thousands!"

"They'll probably reach the surface in a matter of minutes!"

"They already killed one of the princesses!"

"The Purple Capes were slaughtered!"

Considering how thousands of witnesses ran just as the worst of the fighting broke out, Beatrice did not find their claims unjustified, though she had no reason to try to quell the panic. It provided her group with cover and kept the soldiers busy. By the time Beatrice left the arena, the victory of the fresh Purple Cape forces was all but guaranteed, and if Felicia had her way, Beatrice and her group were probably most wanted people in the entire city.

But that wasn't what worried Beatrice. What terrified Beatrice was the condition of the girl she carried on her back this entire time, covered up by a couple of torn purple capes. For all Ember's threats of vengeful fires, Olivia was the one who was burning up. Beatrice's back was drenched in puddles of sweat from the radiating heat from Olivia. Beatrice also realized that Olivia stopped sweating, because her hot face was drier than sandpaper, only getting moisture from resting against Beatrice's neck and shoulder.

And even in such a death's door condition, what few weak movements Olivia managed were all hip-based movements. The girl wanted more. More and more of that one thing that the demon gave her. She grinded against Beatrice's wrapped tail until Beatrice lifted up Olivia higher on her back so that the sex-sick girl could not reach it. So, Olivia resorted to short spurts of grinding against Olivia's back. And they were only short because Olivia simply had no strength left in her body. All the subconscious, feverish lust burning hot within her body was not enough to get Olivia's body moving for more than a couple seconds at a time for a few pathetically weak movements.

"Where are we going?" Carl asked while he and Jeremy helped wounded Chris through the streets that turned narrower and fell back into darkness as Beatrice diverged into secluded alleys.

"Quiet!" Beatrice demanded while she tried to remember where indeed.

Four eunuchs, that was all that was left of Beatrice's short-lived cult. Yet another failure that she wrestled with while she tried and failed to remember the exact path to a secluded hideout. 'The Wholesome Inn' that was ran by those two cat girls was absolutely out of the question. Even if the hardcore innkeeper let her and her eunuchs inside, it would be a matter of time before they were found.

But after taking another turn and ending up at the same cracked door that Beatrice saw two minutes ago, she relented that it was hopeless for her to find someone who did not want to be found after just a journey through a maze of alleys, which Beatrice did not even attempt to memorize at the time.

Beatrice stopped, turned sharpy and walked fast straight to Ember. Usually so calm and seemingly a step above others, Beatrice never saw her freckled bodyguard in such a vulnerable condition. With barely any motor function and dried blood stains running from her ears, raging fury was all Ember had left.

Beatrice did not shout. Even if by some miracle Ember's hearing had already returned enough to barely hear anything, Beatrice did not want to announce to the world who they were and where they were going. Instead, Beatrice pulled off her tiny eye mask and shoved it right in Ember's face.

A faint smirk emerged on Ember's face—the closest she'd been to her old self. Ember pointed to the darkest, dirtiest, smelliest turn they could take.

_

"Knock knock!" Ember shouted as she was carried through the opening in a thick wall that led into a warmly lit guest room that was covered in layers and layers of different animal hides.

"Oh no! No, not you again!" a voluptuous blonde moaned but not only from pleasure of cock inside her pussy while bent over a table with a generic big naked man behind her. Samantha was not happy to see the unexpected guests, neither Ember nor Beatrice. "And what's with this entourage with—oh my!"

Samantha eyed the four fresh pieces of sentient meat on legs walk into her guest room one by one, one more impressive than the other, even the wounded, weary one.

"We need a place to stay for a bit," Beatrice said as she laid Olivia down on a couch as gently as she could.

"We're also short on money and manners," Ember added while Liam put her down in a chair. "But we were hoping there'd be something we could arrange for inconveniencing you."

"Hn! That would depend greatly on what they're packing," Samantha said as she eyed the men's kilts while her man toy kept fucking her from behind.

"Huh?" Ember asked.

"Are you deaf?" Samantha asked, annoyed, looked at Ember and saw the dried blood across the sides of the redhead's face. "What happened? I didn't think you'd participate in the—Ah!"

Samantha moaned when the generic naked man thrust into her more powerfully than usual, apparently trying to remind of his existence. However, that was not what Samantha reacted to. She finally recognized the kilts the four eunuchs were wearing.

"Aren't these guys Felicia's Masked Pyromancers? What the hell did you do?"

"Everything's amazing!" Ember answered in broad strokes to Samantha's distraught expression.

Beatrice had no time for explanations so she just touched the two eunuchs closest to her and used her [Dick Growing (+2)] Skill on them.

"Have fun!" Beatrice said to Carl and Chris without even looking at them as her focus was on Olivia.

"'Fun'?" Carl asked. "What about everyone left behind? Bob, Tom, Adam-OAH!!"

Carl's worries came to a sudden end when he felt the warm joy of cock run up the leg that Beatrice touched and build at his mutilated crotch. Within seconds, worries about Bob grew more distant and thoughts of a big titted blonde's pussy grew stronger.

Mere minutes ago it took all of Chris' efforts to stand on his own two feet. But as the cock between his legs grew, Chris felt lighter, his posture straightened, and he felt just as alive as the first time he felt this effect.

Samantha sighed when she saw bulges of thick sausages push against the two men's kilts. The generic naked man that fucked her was generic in every aspect, and these two bulges that kept growing right before Samantha's eyes promised her exactly what her body demanded.

Carl and Chris looked at each other for about two seconds before they nodded, dropped their kilts and moved in to get the action they were so unfairly denied earlier, the action they fought for. Their closest friends fought and died for the right to fuck sexy voluptuous blondes once more. What kind of cruel bastards would dishonor the memory of their brothers and withhold the use of their hard-earned cocks for a second time?

Jeremy and Liam were left salivating as they watched Carl and Chris shove the generic no-name aside and present their thicker, longer sausages to Samantha for inspection.

"You'll get your turn half an hour, don't worry," Beatrice said. "Oh, and you already fucked that white haired bitch to your heart's content, so don't be complaining!"

"You did WHAT!?" Liam's jaw dropped wide open, and he looked at Jeremy's face for confirmation.

"T-that's... Not... How I would—"

"You piece of shit!!" Liam screamed. "While all of us were fighting for our lives, you... You!... With Felicia of all people!! I... I'm calling dibs when it's our turn!"

12