Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 80

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
4.1k words
4.8
1.8k
3
0

Part 80 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

With the tip of her tail inside Olivia's pussy, and the [Fast(er) Recovery (+1)] Skill cast, Beatrice looked for any signs of improvement in Olivia's condition. There was none.

Do I use [Refresh Cooldown (+1)]? Beatrice wondered. It came off cooldown just before Beatrice reached Samantha's hideout, a little over six hours since her "gift" for Bob. A repeated sting at the fate of her first mini-cult member. There was no such thing as worrying about "wasting" a six-hour cooldown in order to try and save Olivia's life. But the healing isn't working at all! I need to get another level in the [Fast(er) Recovery]!

If Beatrice enhanced her healing, casting that twice would have a much bigger impact. Beatrice rushed to check the requirements of the next rank of [Fast(er) Recovery (+1)] only to have her hope instantly crushed.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 24

Skill Points in Combat Craft: 24

Level 24 and Eros Craft 24. Beatrice had the level, but not nearly enough Skill Points put into Eros Craft.

Skill List

Name Cost Cooldown Craft Rank

Unnatural Beauty - - Mischief B

Succubus's Wings (+1) - - Combat E

Succubus's Thermoregulation - - Combat E

Succubus's Tail (+1) - - Eros E

Futanari Succubus's Dick (+2) - - Eros C

Futanari Succubus's Semen (+1) - - Eros D

Sharp Claws (+2) 24/m 10s Combat D

Daze 10 30s Mischief E

Arousal Pool (+2) - - Eros D

Arousing Touch 25 30m Eros D

Dick Growing (+2) 80 30m Eros B

Summon Sex Toys (+1) 5 5m Eros E

Refresh Cooldown (+1) x3 6h Combat B

STRIP! 10 30m Mischief F

Extend Claws (+1) 5 2m Combat E

Illusionary Split 10 5m Mischief D

Fast(er) Recovery (+1) 30 2m Eros C

Taint Cleansing 100 24h Eros D

Dick-Growing Cum Spores 20/s 12h Eros C

Blink 20 5m Combat D

Be Careful Where You Stick It 50 30m Eros D

Skill Points

Total Skill Points 36

Unused Skill Points 0

Skill Points in Combat Craft 11

Skill Points in Mischief Craft 4

Skill Points in Eros Craft 21

What a brutal system! Beatrice just couldn't win no matter what she did. If she put all her Skill Points into Combat Craft, she couldn't win a single fight. If she put all the Points into Combat Craft, she'd have no Points to put because most of them came from her "Eros time". Not to mention that she wouldn't be able to function with the amount of fucking she'd have to do just to stay sane under the influence of the Arousal system.

Beatrice looked over to her "eunuchs" and Samantha's threesome and saw Samantha resting her head on her hand and tapping her fingers on the table, still half-bent over, getting increasingly impatient with the guys arguing over who got which hole to fuck.

What kind of crazy fuck stunt do I need to perform to get three more levels fast? Beatrice wasn't sure she could top her last time with Samantha and even that got her only one level. Get levels through Combat? Go straight to Belmot's lair and pick a fight with his soldiers? Beatrice started to think that wasn't even such a terrible idea. After all, during the fight with the demons she was able to swat away annoying Purple Capes like flies.

The only worry would be the higher-ranking soldiers like that big buy from the Shadow Woods. Would he even pose a challenge anymore? Beatrice started to seriously think through her half-desperate, half-insane idea. He did mention a captain, but even if I won't be able to match her in Combat Skills, would she be able to resist my charm, sexiness, and eight-inch cock?

Beatrice tried to get up, but barely moved a couple inches up, before dropping back to her knees, grabbing her aching thighs. Fuck! Even with Beatrice's increasingly superhuman abilities, apparently there was a limit to how punishment her muscles could take. Her body turned increasingly numb, sluggish. At least something as simple as moving her tail, should have still been possible, yet Beatrice found trouble even doing that. Beatrice tried to pull her tail out of Olivia, and it would not budge. That was when she finally noticed that Olivia held her tail with both hands, not letting it out of her pussy.

"Olivia!!" Beatrice screamed out with a momentary hopeful smile. This was the most movement Olivia managed since Beatrice found her. Finally seeing some progress in the healing, Beatrice used her [Refresh Cooldown (+1)] Skill to reset the cooldown of [Fast(er) Recovery (+1)] and cast that on Olivia again.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHN!!!!!" Olivia cried out and arched her back in throes of a brain-bashing painful orgasm.

_

"AAAHHH~~" Olivia kept crying and moaning as she thrashed in what looked like agony rather than pleasure. With what control she managed to wrest over her body, Olivia grabbed Beatrice's tail and shoved it as deep as she could inside her pussy.

"MORE!!" Olivia screamed as looked down between her legs with giant, tearful eyes and a crazed expression, pushing more of the tail into her pussy. "More! More, more more moremoremore!!!!!"

Olivia's pussy was not even prepared to take as much as she wanted, but Olivia did not care. She was unable to care. She needed her holes filled. And she needed it now. No matter whether it caused pain or pleasure. Pain and pleasure came hand in hand. True pleasure could not arrive without pain. The true pleasure of getting fucked in every hole and getting cum through could not arrive without the pain of stretching her holes, organs, and body to fit the giant, cum and pleasure gifting cocks and tentacles. The pleasure that came with giving yourself up as a flesh toy to the superior being for the reward of ultimate pleasure. Pain was not just a part of it. Pain was what brought the pleasure. What brought the joy. Pain brought the ultimate extasy. Pain was the pleasure. Pain was the extasy.

"Olivia!! Snap out of it!!" Beatrice tried to shake some sense into Olivia. Yet Beatrice's presence was not acknowledged in Olivia's mind. Only the tentacle in her pussy that refused to give the pain and pleasure that she craved so badly.

Olivia pushed Beatrice's tail up to her womb and did the damndest best she could with what little strength she had to push it inside for at least the tiniest bit of taste of the ecstasy she lived through in the clutches of the tentacles of a true God of Pleasure.

Yet Olivia's desperation alone was not enough to accomplish what she desired. Beatrice's tail looked like a tentacle, felt like a tentacle, filled her pussy like a tentacle, but it did not act like a tentacle. It did not pound her mercilessly. It did not thrust up her womb with the intent of fertilizing it. It did not bulge her belly with the passionate thrusts of an alpha lover. Zero passion was present in this third-rate tentacle imitation.

"Whyyyy!?" Olivia cried in anguish at not getting ravaged. "Am I not good enough anymore!? Please!! I'll do anything!! Here! I'll prove it! My devotion! My love!!"

Olivia pulled Beatrice's tail out of her pussy and instantly shoved it into her mouth. Without a second's hesitation Olivia pushed it further into her mouth, until she reached her throat. Her body resisted for a moment, getting a gag out of Olivia.

But Olivia's desire to prove her worth was greater than her body's automatic protective responses. Olivia swallowed hard and pushed the tail down her throat. Further down. Deeper down. Bulging her throat. Gagging and crying while her body convulsed in rejection. But Olivia did not stop. One foot of tentacle was nowhere near enough to fuck her up to her stomach. Not nearly enough to fuck her all the way down to her ass. Olivia pushed further even through the lack of oxygen, lack of breath, lack of pleasure.

"Olivia, STOP!!" Beatrice screamed and pulled her tail back out of Olivia's esophagus before the poor girl suffocated herself.

Fuck! Beatrice could not even free up Olivia's throat as fast as she wanted to. Olivia swallowed so much of the tail and held it with both hands with such force that Beatrice's only choice was to do it slowly to avoid adding even more internal injuries to the deranged girl.

"GHUAAAGH~" Olivia's spit and droll followed Beatrice's tail out of her wet mouth. Even as her body gasped for the air she so desperately required; Olivia's trembling fingers followed Beatrice's tail but failed to catch it before it escaped from her reach.

"GH-NO!! COUGH! Cough!!" Olivia fell over, unable to resist her body's natural instinct to breathe and fight for survival even against its delirious master.

Beatrice stood up, with tears in her eyes and aching heart over the unrecognizable condition in which Olivia awoke. A thought slipped through her mind that it would have been better if Olivia did not awake than to see her like this, and Beatrice hated herself for such a thought.

Jeremy and Liam watched this from a couple feet away utterly stupified.

"WHYYYY!?" Olivia asked the cock-shaped tip of Beatrice's tail, following it wit her eyes now that it was out of reach, and she was too weak to follow it.

"Please fuck me!" Olivia begged with tears, snot, and droll smeared across her face. "I want it! I need it! I'll die without it!! I beg you!! Fuck my womb! Fuck my ass! Fuck my stomach!! Fuck me through and through! I'm sorry if I'm too tight!! Shove your fists up my ass to stretch it wide if need be!!"

Jeremy lifted his foot up and took half a step toward Olivia.

Beatrice glared at Jeremy and said, "If you so much as touch her, I'll snap your neck!"

Jeremy instantly backed off five steps until he was closer to sleeping Ember than Olivia.

"Fuck my body just like before!" Olivia groveled at Beatrice's feet. "My body is for you to be fucked! To be inseminated by you! To birth wonderful demon babies! To feed them with my milk, to cum as they suckle on my tits while you fuck my cunt and mouth, feed me the slop I need to sustain your babies as you fertilize my womb again and make me climax again! Orgasm from fucking! Orgasm from giving birth! Orgasm for feeding! Breeding. Fucking. Over and over and over and over and over and overandoverandoveroverover—"

_

"overandoverandoveroverover—GHMPF!!" Olivia got her mouth filled mid-rant by Samantha who walked in from behind with something in her hand, shoved it in Olivia's mouth and held the palm of her hand over the deranged ninja girl's mouth.

Olivia put up a feeble attempt of resistance but ended up swallowing whatever was in her mouth soon enough. Beatrice watched this with nearly as much surprise as Olivia had, but let Samantha do her thing because the blonde did not look as interested in fisting Olivia's ass as Jeremy did.

Within ten seconds of swallowing whatever it was that Samantha put into Olivia's mouth, Olivia's movements turned even more sluggish, she slumped lower, struggling to keep her eyes open—a feeling to which Beatrice could relate. Soon enough the last drops of strength escaped Olivia and she sunk backward into Samantha's embrace.

"That drug was strong enough to knock out a horse," Samantha said as she laid Olivia down. "She'll be out of it for a while. More importantly, either you lot snuck a tainted outsider into the city, or you managed to find demons within the city."

"Or someone within the S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild has the power to summon demons," Beatrice said and fell onto the same couch laid Olivia down on before. With Olivia unconscious and another crisis delayed, Beatrice felt the full weight of exhaustion crush her spirit and body to the point that it became increasingly difficult to even keep her heavy eyelids up despite the need for an explanation that her host deserved.

"Nonsense!" Samantha rejected such a notion. However, before clarifying she looked at Carl and Chris and asked, "What the fuck are you two waiting for!? A written invitation signed by the King and Queen?"

Chris and Carl felt like they missed something. One moment they fucked this hot chick, the next moment she nearly broke their cocks when she pushed them aside like they were paper weights, grabbed some ingredients and rushed to the deranged, wailing girl in order to shut her up. And now she asked why they were not back to plowing her ass and pussy?

"Scary," Chris muttered.

"But hot," Carl added.

"I swear I will throw you all out if those cocks are not inside me within the next three seconds!" Samantha threatened.

Finally, Chris and Carl ran to the pussy like their life depended on it. Chris was first to slide himself inside Samantha, leaving Carl struggling to find a way to get his cock past the wide wall of flesh that Chris formed behind Samantha. Carl then decided to make do with Samantha's mouth, but the blonde brushed his cock aside, "Not now, you dolt!"

Even more confused than before, Carl tried to come to an arrangement with Chris behind Samantha, while Samantha finally addressed Beatrice's comment, "The demons answer the call only of demons more powerful than themselves. And only the highest tiers of demons can conjure gates through which demons can emerge. It is unfathomable to imagine such a being hiding in that debauched organization. Hey! HEY! Cockgirl!!"

Beatrice jolted in place, opening her eyes and realized that she had already nodded off while Samantha delt with her cock problems.

"D-demons... Right... That Felicia is most certainly is a monster of a special kind," Beatrice struggled to form a coherent sentence, but even in this state her opinion of Felicia was unwavering. Recalling Felicia's words and actions it was almost amazing what an extraordinary level of cruelty and callousness that little monster must have possessed to revel in supervising those Games the way that she did.

"Who-hn?" Samantha asked on all fours while Chris continued to thrust into her and Carl got under her, preparing his cock for entry.

"Felicia Thundersomething," Beatrice said. "A pintsized furry beastkin with less concern for human life than even the demons showed."

"Felicia? She's barely a-why would you say that? What did the demons do?"

"At first it looked like those demonlings just were out to kill everyone, but when the bigger demon with tentacles appeared, the demonlings acted with more coordination than Felicia's guards. And they started to avoid killing anyone that fell to the effects of the mist that the tentacle demon spread."

"The Taint," Samantha gasped. "What the hell... Ah! You guys! Finally!"

It took them long enough, but Chris and Carl finally managed to arrange themselves in a way that allowed them to fuck Samantha's ass and pussy.

"B-Beatrice!" Liam called out to the succubus, waking her up again. "Can we... Can you give us cocks too, please? You need to rest, so we don't want to trouble you later."

"Fine, yes, whatever," Beatrice agreed, annoyed that she couldn't get some shut-eye. She did not even remember that she was speaking with Samantha just moments before.

"You too, get here! hurry" Beatrice gestured for Jeremy to move his pervert ass closer.

As soon as both eunuchs were in range, Beatrice used [Refresh Cooldown (+1)] on her [Dick Growing (+2)] and blessed both eunuchs with fresh cocks.

"You have half an hour with those, make it count," Beatrice said with her eyes closed as she curled up on the sofa to finally get some sleep.

_

"PLEASE!!! We're all going to die anyway!!" some guy begged a hot chick on his knees out on the street while people ran back and forth in all directions, screaming, drinking, snorting drugs, looting, fighting, and fucking like it was their last day on this earth.

The hot chick looked to the skies for a moment, thinking, then said, "I probably should go visit my mother."

She then sharply turned away from the pathetic being and walked off through the panicked streets, leaving the guy with a devasted look. That devastated expression on the guy's face slowly morphed into anger, then entitlement fueled rage. He jumped up, screaming, foaming at the mouth and rushed after the woman of his fantasies with a look of a psycho killer rather than the kind and gentle lover that he envisioned himself to be.

His animalistic shrieks alerted the woman to his approach and she turned around just in time to see the back of a spear land across his foaming mouth, dislocating his jaw and sending several teeth flying.

"BLHUAWHAGAGHAHAHKLAJKDSAAAAA!!!" the foaming guy was sent tumbling off into a dark alley by the spear of a Purple Cape, leaving only a trail of teeth behind him.

"I am sooo over this," the hot chick said, waiving off a 'good riddance' and went to her mother for a long-overdue quality time while more Purple Capes arrived on the streets like overslept antibodies late for the fight with a virus.

"My, my, look at them go," Gamesh chuckled as he looked at what could only be described as hysteria.

"I see absolutely nothing about this," captain Flavna said as she walked as fast as was permissible without breaking out into a full-on sprint to the nearby square, followed by a substantial group of soldiers.

Just then a giant glass window shattered right in front of Flavna with two beastkin, a foxkin and a deerkin, jumping out of it, each carrying a giant bag over their shoulders. One of the more keen-eyed, a foxkin, glanced to his side and saw who exactly he jumped in front of. As if he was in some movie, time slowed down for the foxkin.

His expression changed in slow motion from a 'you only live once' excitement to a 'shit your pants' terror as the last few hours flashed before his eyes and he wondered in how many different ways his life would have turned out if he had not decided to rob this particular store at this particular time.

Maybe if he hadn't stopped for a 'quickie', or if he had turned it into more than a 'quickie' and done his part to satisfy his partner too rather than running off with the excuse of 'who gives a fuck, it's all over anyway'.

Maybe he could somehow convince the two captains of the Purple Capes and their entire entourage of some thirty plus soldiers that he was not robbing the store, but was actually chasing after the robber? And the bag of goodies over his shoulder wasn't the literal evidence of his crime but the evidence of his good samaritanism! The deerkin was about to run off with two bags, but the foxkin already managed to take back one and was about to get back the other bag too.

Yes! The foxkin is the hero in this situation! He's just holding on to the bag so that some other looters don't show up and steal it while the store owner is unconscious with a giant lump on his head. The foxkin's shitpants terror jaw-drop briefly started to transform into a half-assed grin while he was still midair, concocting a way to live through the next ten seconds of what was left of his life if he didn't figure this out. Glancing fast to his partner in crime—No!—the dastardly villain who he was chasing after, the foxkin noticed that the deerkin was doing his best deer in the headlights impression upon also noticing the literal manifestation of a death squad.

Good! The foxkin thought. If he remains as slow and stupid as he has been all his life, I might—Ah, shit—

The swiftly approaching boot of captain Flavna's tornado kick dashed all hopes of a good outcome for the foxkin, and the time-slowed, numbing blow across the face was followed by another rain of teeth that the pavement of this street was quickly getting used to this weird morning.

12