Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 82

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
4k words
4.8
1.9k
3
0

Part 82 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

Ember looked at Beatrice in silence for a couple of seconds. Without moving, without blinking. Then she said, "So, what would be your suggestion then?"

Beatrice brought up the Enhancement for her [Taint Cleansing (+1)] Skill again. There is one way to check if the "can only be used once on each unique target" limitation resets on each Enhancement, the succubus though as she looked at Samantha. In modern times human trials are frowned upon without sufficient prior preparation. Luckily, no such red tape could possibly exist in a city like this, especially considering that this isn't the type of trial that I would want to start with animals first.

"Regarding the answer to your previous question, Samantha," Beatrice said as she started to undress. "I might have made a little progress with the Taint cleansing. But I will require a volunteer to test it."

Before even Enhancing her [Taint Cleansing (+1)] Skill, Beatrice cast [Arousing Touch] on herself and stroked her cock under her skirt to get it going fast.

"Oh, well don't mind if I do," Samantha said with a smile and turned in her chair toward Beatrice with legs spread as she watched the stir and rise of a certain object under Beatrice's pleated miniskirt.

The cooldown on Enhanced [Taint Cleansing (+1)] is still twenty-four hours, however that won't be an issue, Beatrice thought as she used her new available Skill Point to Enhance the titular skill. Regardless of whether I'm able to use it on Samantha or not, I have the [Refresh Cooldown] in case I absolutely have to use it on Olivia.

"There's just one thing I'll need from you first," Beatrice said as she unveiled her rapidly growing cock in all its rising glory fueled by naughty thoughts of what was about to transpire.

"After everything I've done for you already?" Samantha asked teasingly even as she had her finger at her lips, licking them at the sight of a piece of meat that might not fit in her mouth.

Beatrice leaned to Samantha's ear and whispered, "There's a certain bodyguard I need punished for failing in her bodyguarding duties."

"Sounds lovely!" Samantha chuckled. "Though I'm not as equipped as you for such a task."

"Not for long," Beatrice said and gently nibbled on Samantha's ear, casting [Dick Growing (+2)] on her.

"My hearing isn't that bad," Ember said with her arms crossed, still sitting opposite of Samantha at the same short table, all but pouting that her competence was called into question.

"It's not your hearing we're interested in right now," Beatrice said as she quickly moved from Samantha to Ember and kissed the redhead straight on the lips while casting [Dick Growing (+2)] on her too, using the ability to grow a dick on two targets simultaneously.

"Mfm!?!" the bodyguard was truly caught off guard. Not only did Ember not expect a kiss when she was threatened with punishment, she most certainly did not expect to feel a feeling she felt twice before. Both, two days ago. Both, in the tunnels where they encountered Olivia and Tabitha. Ember also knew that she was the first one to experience this magic from the Savior since she was summoned to this world.

First times are special. First kiss, first penetration, first mission, first kill, first growing of a dick on another human being, first divorce. Ember and Beatrice shared a one such special moment. And Samantha was about to experience it for the first time too. Lucky you! Ember thought.

But today wouldn't be Beatrice's first time gifting a cock to somebody. That honor belonged to Ember, which allowed Ember to maintain superiority in her own mind. And Ember would have to lie to deny that it felt incredible receiving and using it that time. No wonder that her cock grew hard as a rock at the memory of pleasuring it, cumming through it.

"You gave her one too?" Samantha asked, noticing the same facial expressions on Ember face that she was used to see on men she sucked off. And there wasn't even any sucking going on!

"Of course!" Beatrice confirmed and went back to making out with Samantha who already had her fingers over her new growth. "All the better to cum with while she moans from the pleasure of our cocks inside her!"

_

"Haah~, sounds amazing!" Samantha's cock grew bigger and harder just from the description of what awaited Ember. "Though, wasn't she supposed to be punished?"

As Samantha made out with Beatrice, she lamented that she simply did not have enough hands for all of herself and Beatrice. Samantha copped a feel of Beatrice's giant tits, but at the same time her own erect nipples begged for stimulation. Her salivating desire for cock made it impossible not to reach the giant meat pole that just continued to grow, even past the size that Samantha remembered from last time with the succubus. However, faced with a new throbbing need between her own legs combined with an overflowing pussy that cried out for a real hot piece of meat instead of the lukewarm hard piece of food, Samantha senses were slowly overwhelmed.

Beatrice enjoyed the sight of Samantha squirming with desire, feeling her aching need for pleasure. Poor thing has no idea what's in store for her, Beatrice thought. However, Beatrice was sarcastic. Instead of pity, Beatrice was happy and excited for Samantha who was about to open a new chapter in her cursed sex life. I need to prepare her properly or else Ember will eat her alive.

Like Samantha, Beatrice moved her hand to her make-out partner's cock. But instead of touching Samantha's cock, Beatrice grabbed the base of the dildo inside Samantha's drenched pussy and pulled it nearly completely out, revealing a decently girthy, six-inch long, smooth, and straight wooden dildo.

"AHN!?" Samantha gasped when her expectations got subverted.

"What sort of barbaric punishment wouldn't involve the punished cumming at least once?" Beatrice finally answered Samantha's question with another question just before she thrust the dildo all the way back into Samantha's pussy.

"AGKHUH!" Samantha let out a groan from the explosive force her mind was assaulted with and grabbed on to Beatrice as she tried to manage the new feelings.

"Or cumming twice? Or thrice?" Beatrice kept questioning Samantha on the crucial elements of punishment, thrusting the dildo in and out of Samantha with each question. "Or ten times over? Until the punished begs to stop, unable to handle the pleasure, only to get fucked right into another orgasm!?"

"Ah! Ahhhh! Aaahnnn~" Samantha moaned right into Beatrice's soft, accepting breasts while meeting each dildo thrust with the forward motion of her hips. To sink that dildo deeper. To feel it stronger. And not just in her pussy, but through her cock too.

With so many consecutive thrusts into her pussy, each of which Samantha's felt right through her cock, moaning and twitching from the pleasure was all she could do as she dug her nails deeper and deeper into Beatrice's back. The surprisingly effective dildo fucking somehow affected both her pleasure organs, one of which bombarded her brain with utterly new sensations and cravings.

"Wh-wha-AH!-what the hell!!?" Samantha moaned and cried in a state of disbelief as she held on to Beatrice for dear life. The carved piece of wood that was usually a barely acceptable, glorified 'you must be this long to ride' measuring stick was about to make her cum.

The surge of pleasure from each dildo thrust blasted through Samantha. It rushed through her pussy up to the base of her new cock and straight up its entire length, electrifying every nerve in both her organs, culminating at the very tip in a mini burst of pleasure, making Samantha's mind run wild with fantasies of what a cock orgasm could feel like—no—will feel like.

Samantha already knew that her orgasm was inevitable. The rising pleasure that she felt with each thrust quickly became scary. If her virgin cock felt that good without even being touched, what will it feel like when she finally cums? Will it explode? What about when Samantha finally sticks that thing into a pussy? Will it melt from the heat and pleasure? Will she melt?

Samantha could not understand it. How could a simple cock be so alien to her? Samantha spent more time with some random dick inside her than not. Held them, sucked them and fucked them in every way imaginable to spice things up until it got so boring that it rolled right back around to most basic fucking. The number of cock orgasms Samantha saw or felt inside her was beyond the counting. Yet now her body acted like that of a pent-up virgin's in the expert hands of a cougar?

How could this one cock, her cock, make Samantha feel like her life was about to change forever? Why did her approaching orgasm feel so different, so unknown, so scary?

_

Ember watched the show before her with amusement as she slowly stroked her new cock. But what Ember and Beatrice both viewed as mere foreplay was already sending Samantha over the edge.

"I'm-AH! Holy Fuck!" Samantha moaned as her cock pulsated from the dildo fucking of her pussy. Unable to bear it a moment longer, Samantha left only one hand dug into Beatrice's back, bit into Beatrice's breast for comfort, and, as she played with Beatrice's nipple with her tongue, Samantha jerked her cock for all its worth.

"MMMMM~~~!!" Samantha moaned with a mouthful of tit as she was rewarded with compounded pleasure from double stimulation. Her new, hard meat reacted splendidly to even to such a crude up and down friction-full stroke with a clenched grip.

It only took Samantha a couple of seconds more before the strange tingling spread across her cock, then her abdomen, then made her moan strange noises into Beatrice's breast as her body started to shake, her pussy clamp around the pounding dildo, and, FINALLY—

"BWUAAAAAAAAAH~~" Samantha let Beatrice's breast out of her mouth to cry her soul out as her mind flashed white. White with cum that she shot through body-shaking pleasure waves straight into Beatrice's breasts, painting them white. Sticky, tantalizing, delicious white cream. Samantha did not even stop cumming before she started to lick all her cum off Beatrice's tits like it was honey.

Samantha's cum did not taste like honey. No, that taste belonged to Beatrice's cum. The taste she could not get enough of before. Samantha's own cum however tasted much like what she was used to. In her case, a little salty. However, that was exactly what she wanted. The flavor, the texture, the after taste, the feeling of it sliding slowly going down her throat.

"Amazing!" Samantha gasped as she licked Beatrice's breasts clean.

Samantha had satiated her hunger for food earlier. Now, she was hungry for pleasure. Cocks. Pussies. Cum. And her cock remained rock hard as she tasted the first load she produced. Samantha already knew it wouldn't be the last. That was why Samantha's cock throbbed and bobbed up and down the way it did. With the last drops swallowed, Samantha looked up at Beatrice and did a signature move that sent many a man crazy for her.

"Aaaahn~" Samantha breathed out with her mouth open wide and her tongue out.

Beatrice might not have been a man in the pure sense of the world but her cock and soul reacted the only way they could when hard and horny for fucking, presented with a slutty expression of a sex-starved woman who just licked up a nutritious load of cum off of giant pair of knockers, swallowed it all like a good girl and open wide for seconds.

"Well don't mind if I do!" Beatrice said as she made use of Samantha's warm, wet, cum stained offering.

"GHLKURK—" Samantha's eyes snapped wide open with surprise at the girth that instantly filled her mouth. In her cock pleasure rattled mind, Samantha had forgotten that she already witnessed Beatrice's cock grow past previous measurements, and now even this expert-level cocksucker had trouble wrapping her lips around such a piece of meat.

Samantha had thought it strange that Beatrice's cock reached its maximum size while its owner was out cold and hard a sleep. Not that Samantha complained as she enjoyed Beatrice's cock in every way she could think of during the previous hours, but it was rare to get the strongest possible erections out of those that were not even conscious. That wasn't the strange part! Samantha finally realized while her throat was her throat was put to work. Her cock did not reach its maximum! The strange part is how does she manage to increase the size of her cock?

Samantha was half-mad by the end of her first fuck with Beatrice. Most of what had happened was barely discernable from a dream, but Samantha was convinced that when she first laid eyes on this big-tit beauty and her package, her cock was not as big as it is now.

"What about your four new friends over there?" Ember asked Beatrice while throwing half a gesture at the four eunuchs that watched all this with mad envy and desire.

"What about them?" Beatrice asked without even thinking. The succubus was completely in the zone by now, and it would take great, concerted effort to think of non-sex related topics. Something that the horny succubus had no interest in doing.

"Actually... Nothing!" Ember grinned and dropped the topic to let the succubus enjoy herself while she enjoyed the literal front-row view.

_

Beatrice glanced at Ember, taking notice of her remark and bemused expression at Samantha's facefuck. Certainly, it was a sight to behold when one's sexy friend is having a time of her life getting her throat stretched out while feverishly dildoing her needy cunt.

But Ember's look was not just that of someone genuinely happy for their friend. A certain face of a despicable furry beastkin flashed before Beatrice's eyes. A gleeful grimace of a pint-sized bitch that found amusement at the expense of others.

No! Beatrice shook her head and wiped the image of the scum from her mind before it completely ruined the moment. Ember isn't like that... Not yet! Beatrice pushed Samantha down on her dick and enjoyed the prolonged squeezing pressure on her cock to get back in the mood.

Is it an inevitability in this city for everyone to fall further and further past redemption? Beatrice couldn't help herself. Was Felicia redeemable a couple years ago? An ignorant, ambitious girl that got corrupted by everyone around her before she even noticed? If I was summoned a year or two later would Ember be just as callous, merciless, and far beyond moral event horizon with death being too soft a punishment?

Looking back, Beatrice couldn't lie to herself that Ember was pretty cold-blooded already. And yet she did not sink nearly as low as Felicia. Harsh surroundings can't be used as an excuse! Felicia makes her own choices as does Ember.

"That's enough!" Beatrice said as she pulled out of Samantha's mouth.

"GHUAAAHH~~" even as Samantha caught her breath she followed Beatrice's mighty shaft with a hungry stare, eager for more.

But Beatrice did not have all day to toy with Samantha. She got the big-breasted blonde up and turned her around for a good ol' fashioned pounding from behind. Except it wouldn't be any ol' fashioned pounding. "If you came from a dildo, you're gonna love this!"

Beatrice wiped the table clean from any breakfast items that would get in a way of a breakfast fuck and bent Samantha over the table, ass high up. Samantha's wooden dildo stuck out half-way out of her pussy, so Beatrice pulled it out completely so that it wouldn't be in the way and pressed it agains't Samantha's backdoor entrance.

"So that we don't lose it!" Beatrice jokingly explained her action before pushing the dildo inside Samantha's ass.

"Ahn~" Samantha's lovingly moaned as her ass fully accepted the pussy juice lubed up dildo with just a single push inside.

"I take it you used my cock with all your holes if your ass is already that warmed up?" Beatrice concluded and spanked Samantha on the ass.

"Of course!" Samantha did not even deny it as she looked back at Beatrice's hard, ready cock and just lifted her ass up more. For more spanking, for more fucking. Beatrice happily granted both. After a second slap the sound of which reverberated from wall to wall, Beatrice pushed Samantha's face and tits down against the wood of the table while the "wood" of Beatrice went straight into the wet, cock-starved pussy.

"YESSS!!" Samantha practically purred, finally getting what her female part craved so much. But her "male part" had cravings too. And though the pussy fucking sent pleasant sparks to her cock, Samantha wanted more. But before her hands could even leave the table, Beatrice pinned them both at the wrists.

"Your cock needs something more than your slender fingers," Beatrice whispered softly to Samantha and before the blonde even blinked, she saw a fat, cock-like tip right on front of her eyes.

Samantha's brain did not even burden itself with what sort of cock could have suddenly appeared before her if Ember was still sitting on the other side of the table, and the four Beatrice's men were cockless.

"Ahn~!" Samantha instinctively opened her mouth and welcomed inside what turned out to be a long, slender tail with a cock-shaped tip that Beatrice needed thoroughly lubricated.

"Ohh, that's the spot!" Beatrice moaned herself at the pleasure of a solo spit roast which could make her cum oh, so wonderfully quickly if she let loose. But with Beatrice's system's Arousal Points at record lows, it was almost too easy to exercise control.

After stuffing Samantha's mouth and throat for a second time—this time even deeper to get sufficient length covered in throat slop—received wonderfully judging by Samantha's pussy clamps on Beatrice's cock, Beatrice once again pulled out of Samantha's mouth-pussy and, without wasting a second, like a snake coiled her lubed tail around Samantha's twitching, swinging cock.

"Let's see how long you—oh?" Beatrice couldn't even finish her sentence before Samantha's pussy clamped down hard on her cock and Beatrice felt Samantha's cock pulsate inside her tightly wrapped tail after just a couple stroking motions.

"Ooooohhhhhhh~~~~" Samantha let out a deep moan as her cock shot out another load of cum, aimed by Beatrice right under Samantha's belly and tits, smearing both the blonde's body and table with sticky cum.

_

"Well, that was quick," Beatrice said with a grin. It was an interesting experience being on the other side of the dreaded phase, though she only said it to Samantha in fun. "Despite your record-breaking number of hours of sex, despite all your experience with cocks, you're still a virgin when it comes to your own cock. But that's about to change, right Ember?"

"Hm, you propose I take my dear Sam's cock virginity?" Ember chuckled.

Proposition isn't the word I'd use, Beatrice thought, but decided to leave the specifics a surprise.

"I certainly sounds fun, but first"—Ember stood up and revealed her hard-on in all its glory—"a little service for me too?"

Samantha barely came down from her sudden second orgasm when she saw the impressive shaft, tall and proud growing from just where Ember's clit would have been.

12