Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 83

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
3.9k words
4.8
2.1k
4
0

Part 83 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

"Hm~" Beatrice got increasingly fascinated with nearly effortless Ember's submission by Samantha. Beatrice pulled out of Samantha without even cumming inside her and slowly walked around to Ember.

"What do you think?" Beatrice asked Samantha while admiring Ember's trembling figure. "Should she cum just from your mouth or...?"

Beatrice waved her tail and brought it closer to Ember, gently touching the redhead's hot body, sliding across her breasts, circling around them and cupping a strong feel before going lower, along the middle of Ember's flat belly and vertical belly button, lower--

"AAHhh!!!" Ember cried out and tensed up.

Beatrice instantly realized what happened as she watched the exposed half of Ember's cock pulsate, delivering its first payload directly into Samantha's mouth. Each of Samantha's swallowing sounds indicated not only that she had every intention of consuming all of Ember's cream but also the sheer amount she had to handle to avoid any spillage.

Only after no more cream flowed from Ember's cock and Samantha swallowed it all did she let go of Ember's cock with a satisfied breath and said, "Sorry, but I did not want Ember to have any excuses about who it was that made moan so sweetly and cum her heart out."

"That's alright," Beatrice said as she pulled down Ember's robes to enjoy the sight of her stunning bodyguard's fully naked body. "There's more where that came from, right, Ember?"

Beatrice coiled her tail across Ember's torso and pressed Ember closer. Within moments Beatrice had her hands all over the redhead and they kissed. And as they kissed, Beatrice's hard cock rubbed between Ember's thighs, going higher with each rub, pointing up to the warm, moist cave to nestle in, aching for a long overdue hard pounding.

"How fast do you think she'll cum if fucked and sucked off at the same time?" Beatrice asked Samantha.

"If I seriously tried to make her cum fast?" Samantha asked while playing with Ember's hard cock in her hand. "She has no chance."

"No doubt you're right," Beatrice concluded after temporarily satiation her thirst for Ember's lips and tongue. That's when the succubus finally acknowledged the existence of her four remaining eunuchs. "Samantha, which of those four you feel performed the best during their time with you?"

"Oh?" Samantha thought for a couple of seconds. "It would have to be the one with fresh wounds across his back. Chuck or Chang or something like that?"

"Chris!" the man with spiky hair strands and faded sides corrected Samantha.

"Whatever!" Samantha hardly seemed to care. "That I even managed to remember two starting letters already shows he made an impression. He fucked like he got a second lease on life."

"Perfect!" Beatrice said. "Chris, get over here and eat Samantha out while she tries to make Ember cum again. If you make her cum before Ember, I'll give you a cock and a choice of any one of us to fuck!"

Chris did not have to be told twice. He ran to Samantha's pussy with his tongue out like Wile E. Coyote ran after the Road Runner.

"That won't happen," Samantha declared confidently and was about to go to work on Ember's cock when Beatrice suddenly agreed.

"You're probably right," the succubus said as she sized up Samantha's confidence. The same overconfidence she saw in Ember not long ago. "I'll need another volunteer to work on Samantha's dick too! Whoever milks Samantha's cock first will also be granted a cock and the privilege to join the festivities!"

All three eunuchs, Carl, Liam, and Jeremy, rushed to Samantha, pushing and shoving each other out of the way and tripping up each other to be the first to Samantha's hanging schlong like puppies to their momma's tits.

"Let the games begin!" Beatrice declared to the sound of Samantha's yelps and moans as four grown men fought for a spot between and under her legs.

And while Samantha tried to adjust to the sudden crowd between her legs, the tip of Beatrice's tail quickly moved up to Ember's lips.

"Unfortunately, your fucking will have to wait," Beatrice said to Ember. "It wouldn't be fair to our contestants if I also fucked you while Samantha tried to make you cum as fast as she could... But the thing is, that I'm also aching for some satisfaction. You understand, right?"

Ember's parting lips before the phallic tip of Beatrice's tail signaled that Ember understood.

_

Wait, how exactly did I create this situation? Beatrice wondered through her own mounting sexual frustration. She was pretty sure that her plan was to test out the [Taint Cleansing (+1)] Skill on Samantha while having some fun and dishing out a little bit of playful punishment toward Ember. Yet how come it now felt as if she was the one in some kind of self-inflicted punishment mode?

Samantha had the time of her life subduing Ember by using nothing more but her oral skills on Ember's inexperienced cock. And while she mounted psychological victories over Ember, not only was Samantha's pussy pleasured by a man on a holy mission for a cock of his own, but her cock had three mouths fighting over it, in some ways even more vigorously for only one mouth would win the cock prize.

As for Ember, even if she suffered psychological defeat at the hands of Samantha, it wasn't like she had anything to complain about: receiving not one but two consecutive god-tier blowjobs from a bombshell blonde with one cum-in-mouth finish already experienced and another one quickly approaching while also sucking on another cock-shaped phallic object that, upon cumming, would deliver most delicious morning cream that anyone in this despondent city could only dream of.

And in this situation, Beatrice was the one who had to somehow gather all of her willpower to not thrust her hard and aching cock into a warm pussy right in front of her. And that was made ever more difficult with each swirl of Ember's tongue around the tip of Beatrice's tail, with each thrust Beatrice made with her tail in and out of Ember's mouth.

The more Beatrice moved her tail, the more she wanted to fuck Ember with her real cock. But Beatrice could not do that because the combination of Samantha's blowjob with Beatrice's fucking would most assuredly make Ember cum nearly instantaneously, which in turn would mean the defeat of Beatrice's eunuchs, whose objective was to make Samantha climax before Ember to receive their cock prize from Beatrice.

Why did I make this so convoluted? Beatrice wondered as she bit her lip and dug her fingers into Ember's flesh: anything to fight the urge to plow her bodyguard. Unable to stop herself from using Ember's mouth to get at least some pleasure, knowing full well that it only made her want to fuck Ember even more. But if she did, she'd ensure the loss of her loyal minions. Beatrice did not want that. She wanted to give her eunuchs some joy too after what they went through. They joined her because the promised them cocks. That, and Beatrice wanted to add more cocks to this little impromptu orgy. Something to look back to when all hell breaks loose.

A storm of thoughts and images swept through Beatrice's mind. The images of everything she was about to go through and all the ways it could go horribly wrong not only for her but everyone she cared about in this miserable place.

Make her cum already! Beatrice practically begged Samantha, momentarily forgetting in her sexual frustration that she was supposed to root for Chris and the others.

I should just bring myself to orgasm! Desperate for relief, Beatrice thought of fucking Ember's mouth. But even if she did cum through her tail into Ember's mouth, it felt like such a waste to just cum into the air with her cock instead of deep inside a pussy like nature intended.

No! I have to endure! Beatrice decided. What kind of a pathetic succubus am I if I can't hold out longer than two girls who are completely new to cocks?

But even as Beatrice made declarations and promises, she rocked her hips and thrust her cock between Ember's thighs without even realizing as the aching grew increasingly unbearable.

At least Beatrice's calculations proved correct in one regard. For all of Samantha's oral skills, she was unable to make Ember cum. The distractions that Beatrice created for Samantha proved too effective even for a sex addict of Samantha's caliber.

Not only did Chris turn out to be a better pussy eater than anyone would have given him credit for (which would have still been nothing game-breaking for Samantha), but Carl, Liam, and Jeremy had every intention of securing a cock to pound a hot babe with. And by their powers combined, the four cock-wishing eunuchs were a force to be reckoned. Their efforts resulted in Samantha being barely able to concentrate on Ember's cock. Not when her own cock was licked, sucked and fought over with far more worship-level fervor than her virgin cock could have possibly been prepared for.

_

"MFFFFF~~!" Samantha moaned with a mouthful of Ember's cock and her body was rocked by waves of pleasure as she finally succumbed to the relentless pussy eating and cock suckling and came all over the three eunuchs under her that were responsible for her climax.

Finally! Beatrice breathed a sigh of relief and wasted no time to plunge her cock hard and deep into Ember's pussy to a wonderful sound of Ember's muffled moan. Beatrice's cock slid in effortlessly into the pussy that was long ready for a cock inside it, especially with Samantha's blowjob increasingly losing its momentum as the blonde found herself more preoccupied with the pleasure of her own cock than that of Ember.

"Ha! In your face!" Liam laughed victoriously in Carl's and Jeremy's faces as he wiped Samantha's cum from his mouth.

"Bullshit!" Jeremy was not about to accept defeat without a fight. "I was the one who brought her to orgasm! You just butted in at the last second!"

"As if!" Carl butted in. "Don't think none of us noticed how you scraped her cock with your teeth! I was the one who brought it back!"

"Quit being sore losers!" Liam dismissed the complains of the two men and then pointed at the few stray drops of cum on his chin. "You see this? The rules were clear: the one to first milk her cock! And that was me! We all know you'd be making the same argument if you were in my position!"

Meanwhile Chris stood up from his position behind Samantha, took a glance at the three men bickering under Samantha with disdain and moved past the arguing lump of limbs without saying a word. His prize was guaranteed the moment Samantha came and he approached Beatrice to collect his reward.

Chris did not speak up right away as he marveled at Beatrice's divine figure as she fucked her subordinate from behind with cock in pussy and tail in mouth.

So beautiful! Chris thought, not sparing even a thought toward the fact that average inhabitants of this city did not have tails with tips like cocks that they used for fucking. Instead, Chris wondered how glorious it must have felt like to feel two cocks at once inside a hot woman. Cumming in two of her holes at once.

But what if it was a threesome? Chris imagined himself fucking both Beatrice and her subordinate at the same time, cumming in both of them simultaneously while they made out with each other. Chris felt hard at the fantasies despite not having a cock. He even double-checked to make sure that Beatrice did not already grant him a cock without him even noticing. But no, it was not there. Just a phantom cock, aching to not be phantom and fuck a very not phantom pussy.

Chris swallowed, mustering his courage to speak up. He craved to join in on the fucking, to feel like a man again, to relive the joy he briefly felt yesterday. So briefly that Chris later wondered if it was a dream. It was over before he even realized. And despite cumming over and over for the first time in forever, it only left Chris wanting more. Especially when all four of them were not enough to satisfy the voracious woman. The look of disappointment from an unsatisfied woman stung like nothing else.

But even with all those pent-up feelings, Chris still had to overcome his reservations of disturbing a literal Sex Goddess during her mating session. Though he was promised a prize, Chris dealt with too many unreasonable individuals to take any verbal promises for granted. He saw too many lives end abruptly due to smallest of slights.

But she's different! Chris thought but instantly shook his head. Think clearly! Who the fuck wants to be interrupted during sex!? Especially close to orgasm? Even a reasonable person would be irritated! Just wait a little bit for the right moment--

"It's done, my Goddess!" Liam rushed to Beatrice but was tripped up by Jeremy.

"And I was the one who did it!" Jeremy shouted as he stepped over Liam. "Thank you for telling her, Liam-OOF!"

"Yes, you both did a great job cleaning Samantha's cock!" Carl said loudly after tripping up Jeremy and climbing over both their bodies. "However, I was the one who first milked Samantha's cock as instruct-khehkd!"

"Liar, liar, pants on fire!" Liam and Jeremy both shouted after they tackled Carl to the floor.

Still bent over the table, Samantha watched the tumbling, fighting half-naked trio with slight amusement.

_

"Oh, what the hell!?" Beatrice asked when she could no longer ignore the three buffoons shouting and fighting right beside her.

"Beatrice, Cock!" Jeremy pleaded as he extended his hand toward the succubs while pushed down to the floor before he got his face planted into the wooden floorboards by Jeremy.

"No, me!" Jeremy pleaded next.

"No, you're a dick!" Liam said as he shoved Jeremy aside. "I was the one who milked Samantha's cock as you instructed!"

"Only because of us!!" both Jeremy and Carl shouted in unison as they overpowered Liam from behind.

"ENOUGH!" Beatrice demanded an end to the bickering before she lost her erection completely. "I'll just give you all your cocks for half an hour."

"REALLY!?" Jeremy, Carl, and Liam asked with the expression of children who found out Santa Claus is coming with presents early this year.

"Yeah, I'm a benevolent goddess and all that, so move your asses closer!" Beatrice demanded, anxious to get this over with and getting back to sweet, sweet pleasure while she checked the cooldowns of her [Dick Growing (+2)] and [Refresh Cooldown (+1)] Skills.

[Dick Growing (+1)] was still on cooldown from the use on Ember and Samantha. [Refresh Cooldown (+1)] was ready for use but if used on [Dick Growing (+1)] it would only allow Beatrice to give dicks to two people at the maximum.

Description: Grows up to two dicks on a single target (can choose) or one dick each on two targets. The dick is fully functioning but lasts only up to 30 minutes.

Not nearly enough for four cock-starved eunuchs. However, Beatrice already had a solution in the form of an enhancement she spotted earlier when she checked out her skills back in the arena.

Skill Enhancement: Refresh Cooldown (+2)

Rank: B+

Type: Combat Craft / Active

Cost: x3 Stamina of target Skill

Cooldown: 2 Hours

Description: Allows a Succubus to refresh the cooldown of a single Skill up to two times within a 10 second time limit for triple the stamina cost. Cost is the same no matter whether the target Skill is refreshed once or twice. Cannot use on this Skill.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 21

"Enjoy!" Beatrice said as she Enhanced her [Refresh Cooldown] Skill to the next level, used it on [Dick Growing (+2)] and touched each of her four eunuchs in quick succession, distributing dicks like candy.

"We will!" all four of Beatrice's eunuchs promised, smiling ear to ear as they all stared down at their croches and watched them grow from the scarred tissue.

Tripled Stamina cost meant a total of 240 Stamina Points for the eunuchs joy: nearly entire Beatrice's Stamina pool. However, it was cheap price to pay for four loyal soldiers, and Beatrice's Stamina Regeneration insured that she'd get it all back in less than seven minutes.

Stamina Points 32/270 (+0.675/sec)

"Now, where was I?" Beatrice asked rhetorically with her slightly softer cock still inside Ember's pussy and tail inside that very same girl's mouth. "Ah, yes--Wh-WHAT!?"

Before Beatrice even knew what was happening, she had four pairs of hands all over her.

"You said that we'd get a choice of any one of you to fuck, correct!?" the eunuchs reminded Beatrice as they parted her from Ember who now had a similarly amused expression at the situation, not unlike Samantha.

"Yes, but I-Uf!" within seconds, Beatrice got thrown on the nearest soft, bed-like surface and surrounded by four men with raging boners.

"The choice is obvious!" Carl said.

"The most beautiful here!" Liam said.

"Charmed!" Beatrice said, not charmed at all.

"Besides, we already fucked Samantha," Jeremy added.

"Hey!" Samantha exclaimed at the unflattering remarked that made her sound like used goods and earned a snicker from Ember.

"I wanted to do this since the first time you blessed us with your cum spores!" Chris revealed. Despite his unfinished business with Samantha, Jeremy was right--they did already have sex with her but had yet to plant his cock into the literal Sex Goddess. "I would not forgive myself if I ended up in another life-or-death situation and not used my chance to make love to a woman such as you when given another chance!"

"After all the suffering and misery... Getting to cum inside a beauty like you... I could die happy!" Liam confessed to Beatrice.

"I'd rather live and continue cumming into you!" Jeremy said.

"Accept our feelings!" Carl exclaimed as all four eunuchs jumped Beatrice with their cocks.

_

"The hell do you think you're doiiiiiiii~~" Beatrice screamed out before her pussy was penetrated by Chris's big fat cock that she herself created and came a little.

The suddenness and assertiveness of the four cocks combined with Beatrice's built up self-restrictive frustrations proved a deadly combination to the succubus's body that ached for pleasure. Drops of cum formed at the tip of her cock and tail as the three other cocks moved to partake in her body.

And indeed, it was the cocks that moved to action, guiding the four men attached to them. The will of the cocks that throbbed for a divine female to inseminate could not be stopped by feeble minds of men who were but slaves to the cocks. Appendages to an organ much smaller than they. Only useful as a set of limbs and a pair of frenzied eyes to guide the cocks toward the object of their desire, their need.

Carl dived under Beatrice, lifting her off the cushy couch so effortlessly and getting beneath her so swiftly in one smooth motion that he would not believe it if he watched a recording of it later. Barely even aware of his own actions, the body of Carl was guided by another, smaller mind after all. The mind that desired the other tight hole before it was taken by competition. That second entrance, a backdoor sneak attack pushed out a pleasureful moan out of Beatrice mere seconds before her mouth found itself occupied by two more cocks, vying for her warm, wet affections.

12