Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 84

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
3.9k words
4.69
2.2k
5

Part 84 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

"P-p-p-p-plov...?" Carl stuttered and choked on his words as tears built up in his eyes. "The seared pork... The carrots... Rise from the fields of Bekuz. Slowly sewed with garlic and pepper... J-just... Just like mama used to make!"

"S-salmon," Jeremy gasped in disbelief as he savored the drops in his mouth.

"Strawberry!!" Liam cried out and gathered all the cum he could off his body, licking his fingers clean, all but devouring them.

"How is this possible?" Carl asked.

Chris turned to Ember and Samantha and asked, "Is this what you indulged in while--"

"While you lot brooded in a dark corner?" Samantha finished Chris' question. "More or less."

"More!!!" Liam screamed grabbed Beatrice's tail and sucked out every last drop he could get out of it before moving on to licking it clean of any drops that trickled down along its dark, smooth surface.

Not to be denied of his hunger for freshly caught fish that was just cooked over a river-side campfire, Jeremy leapt for Beatrice's cock. His stomach growled, awoken from a desperation-induced coma, Jeremy's need returned to the very base of its primal roots. And not only Jeremy's.

"Make her cum again!!" Carl shouted. But instead of concentrating on making Beatrice cum, he searched for any cum still left before the others devoured it.

All four men became all-consumed with hunger and need to devour. After years of eating meals of varying degrees of tastelessness, spoiledness, rottenness, blandness, and worse, coming upon their most favorite, most delicious food they'd ever eaten, these men would do anything to stuff their stomachs with it.

Like starving men after years of harshest, blandest diets who were suddenly allowed to gorge cookies, peanut butter, and creamy deserts with zero repercussions, they could not stop. They had to consume. Even if their stomachs bloated to the point of hurt, to the point they could not turn or move or even lie down, they had to consume. Savor every drop while they had the chance.

After collecting every drop and smear off their skin that they could, licked Beatrice's entire body clean, collected it all off the chairs, pillows, even floorboards were not spared their swollen tongue action, the eunuchs finally moved concentrated on the source of the magical cream: the cock and the tail of the holy goddess that arrived to this land to bless them with her gifts. Those delicious, delicious gifts.

The eunuchs' mouths were wet, and their stomachs ached for more. Salivating for it, they jumped to work. There was not much science to it. All they had to do was make the cocks climax again to pump another dreamlike meal out of them? All four knew what made cocks tick and at that moment their selfish desire to bring Beatrice's phallic objects to climax rivaled no living being that walked this land.

No effort was too much, no trick too dirty. Without even noticing it, the four eunuchs displayed a level of teamwork not seen even in the S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild's annual lewdlympics. And though Beatrice had much to say to the four crazed fiends, though she had orgasmed mere seconds before, when faced with such unrivaled passion and hunger that went well past anything reasonable or even healthy, it did not even take a full minute before Beatrice's breath was taken with the familiar double throbbing, double pulsating pleasure, double rush of euphoria that rocked her body with each pump of cum through her cock and tail.

But this time there were no ropes of cum flying to the ceiling, no white drops raining across a pile of sweaty naked bodies. Few drops of Beatrice's cum even saw the light of this warmly lit room. Each shot of cum was fought over and devoured by four salivating mouths.

Yet despite the copious amounts of cum that the succubus was capable of unleashing, there were no amounts that any living being could let loose that would satiate the four madmen. And as the force of each shot lessened, as the thickness and weight of each rope of cum diminished, the ferocity of the four desperate men only increased as their teamwork crumbled, and their fighting threatened to turn bloody.

_

-77 AP

A second notification popped in Beatrice's mind's eye as the berserk eunuchs brough her to a consecutive climax. Her Arousal Points would have gone into the negative if the system allowed it, but that was not the issue at that moment.

As the four eunuchs shouted, shoved, and argued over the last drops of Beatrice's cum, the rough and tumble grew out of hand when sparks of fire flew from Jeremy's clenched fist and flames quickly grew around it.

"Ok, that's it!" Beatrice shouted when the situation escalated beyond reason. What at first was an unexpectedly and overwhelmingly pleasant diversion quickly grew from annoying to infuriating. Neither productive nor pleasant. "Get the fuck off me and stop this now!"

But none of the four listened, so Beatrice quickly used her newly acquired Skill Point to purchase a "punishment" particularly suited for these four cock-centered men.

Beatrice's voice registered in Chris's head but was instantly overshadowed by a Jeremy's flaming fist flying in his direction. He blocked fire with fire, sending more short-lived flames in all directions which mostly evaporated before they landed on countless highly flammable materials in the room.

"HEY, MORONS!!" Samantha screamed, no longer amused by the prospect of her shop and home getting set on fire.

"ENOUGH!!" Beatrice's voice thundered as cast her new Skill on all four men on top of her as she finally used her abundant power to throw all four non-compliant men off her.

"UAAHHH!!" Jeremy screamed as he flew over Beatrice's head, his flames extinguished, until he crashed into the far wall.

"GAHH!" Carl flew backward, just past Ember's and Samantha's table, and the sudden gust of wind that followed blew both the girls' hair.

"Just another Tuesday?" Ember asked Samantha as four naked muscular men flew in all directions across Samantha's room.

They have Tuesdays in this world? Beatrice thought in surprise, rising from the couch, free of the four milking men.

"U-ugh," Chris groaned as he slowly rose from a prone position, propping himself on his forearms. Though Beatrice's force was impressive, and several bruises already formed on both his chest and ass, something else, something ominous was bothering him. "Ah--?"

"UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!?" Liam screamed like a girl when he looked between his legs, his gaze guided by a similarly ill feeling of dread and sapping change. His cock quickly shriveled until it was no longer even the length of his pinky. But even that was not the worst of it.

"No, no, no, no, no, no!!" Jeremy turned pale as he held on to his shrinking cock, attempting to prevent its further shriveling, desperately pulling on the foreskin to try and pull it back to what it once was. Yet the shrinking did not stop.

"NOO!! PLEASE, BEATRICE!!" Carl begged with tears in his eyes when his cock could no longer be even seen beneath his fingers. "I'M SORRY!!"

"YOU SHOULD BE!!" Liam cried, his cock the size of a woman's clitoris. "Beatrice, they're the ones who started it! Please don't do this!!"

"You lying sack of shit!" Jeremy cursed. "You elbowed me-eeeEEEEEEhhhh!?????"

Jeremy's anger turned to horror when he realized that not even a clit-worth of size was left of his cock. Instead, the skin between his legs sunk in and formed a painless, bloodless, pink opening. And as Jeremy watched and felt that narrow opening grow longer, deeper into him, folds of skin formed around it, forming a smooth mound, one he recognized all too well.

"C-can't be," Chris gasped as he and the other men experienced a similar transformation.

"Care to take your cocks for a quick spin?" Beatrice asked the two temporary futas, Samantha and Ember, who just witnessed with no small amount of astonishment four men's cocks turn into what by all outward appearance looked like the text-book definition of a female reproductive organ.

Skill Name: Dick Growth Inversion

Rank: C

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 100 Stamina

Cooldown: 30 minutes

Description: The Succubus can inverse any and all dicks she grew on her targets and transform them into pussies. as long as she has direct skin contact with the target. The pussies do not come with an impregnable womb and last up to 30 minutes

Requires direct skin contact between the Succubus and the target/s (must have direct skin contact with all targets of this Skill).

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 20

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 20

_

"I-Incredible!" Ember stuttered with her mouth half-open, her lips forming a subdued smile that slowly grew wider as disbelief gave way to plotting.

"Well?" Beatrice asked Samantha and Ember, having no intention of waiting for a response to her invitation for much longer than any time at all.

All four men with pussies instead of cocks looked at the two hung futas, quickly realizing their upcoming fate.

"M-mercy, oh, Goddess!" Chris begged as he crawled toward Beatrice, unwittingly exposing his new moist pussy to Samantha and Ember.

"I'm sorry, Beatrice, this is not quite my cup of tea," Ember said. "But I'm sure Sam would be more than willing to partake, right Sam? A reversal of your usual activities to try out something different for a change?"

"Because the monotony of my daily routine was my main complaint," Samantha responded, irked at the notion.

"Well, you have the cock already and you weren't complaining too much when they had their mouths all over you, why not go all the way?" Ember asked.

"I see," Samantha scratched her neck as if she was in deep thought over a complex issue. "If I have a cock aching for a pussy and a pussy aching for a cock right in front of me, it would be a giant waste to not use an opportunity that presents itself freely."

"That right, that's right!" Ember nodded cheerfully and saw Samantha's cock stir for some action. She then turned to the four men who crawled to Beatrice for mercy and announced to the new pussy owners, "Consider yourselves privileged! Not everyone is so lucky as to get their 'cherry' popped by someone as experienced and talented as Samantha!"

"Experienced in taking cock!" Jeremy shouted with tearful frustration and anger.

"And who would know better what it takes to please than someone who's been on the receiving end for tens of thousands of times?" Ember pointed out. "So spread your legs and present yourselves properly to be the first Samantha takes as her-HUH!?"

"I'll take the pussy closest to me," Samantha said to Ember as she bound the redhead from behind. "It also happens to be not only the one I fancy the most but also the one the most in need of a good dicking!"

"W-wait, that's not what--AHN!!" Ember's protests were cut short by her very own moans that were produced by Samantha's expert fingers.

"See? Still wet from Beatrice's touch," Samantha said as she brought two fingers--wet with Ember's juices--up to Ember's face for undeniable confirmation. "Aren't you too cruel toward yourself? Denying your body what it craved so badly?"

"Don't presume to-MFUFMHM!?" Ember's response was cut short when Samantha shoved those finger's int eh redhead's mouth to give her a taste of herself.

"You take me for a fool!?" Samantha asked. "As if I wouldn't realize that you planned to use me as a distraction for those four idiots so you could take Beatrice all for yourself and avoid me!"

"MFMMM!"

"Don't worry, you're in good hands!" Samantha smiled as she bent Ember over the table. "After all, 'who would know better what it takes to please a pussy than someone who's been on the receiving end for tens of thousands of times?'"

Jeremy and the others breathed a sigh of relief when they saw the two futas get preoccupied with each other.

"Oh, so you think your pussies are safe just because my two friends prefer each other's company?" Beatrice asked as she stood over the four men like a giant, casting a giant cock shadow over their hunched backs.

The four of them all but cried out like little girls in high pitched voices when they turned around and saw a giant cock and tail ready to take their new V-cards.

"Oh? You don't want this?" Beatrice asked. "And here you were so eager to jump me just minutes before... Can't be helped! You can just sit here while I go have fun with those that appreciate my company!"

Upon hearing this, the four men looked at each other like weary sailors on a damaged ship after a terrifying storm narrowly passed them by.

"Fine by me!" Beatrice shrugged and walked past the four men as she added, "I'm sure Samantha and Ember will enjoy every drop of my cum as we fuck each other to cloud--"

Before Beatrice even finished her sentence several muscular hands grabbed both of her legs from behind to prevent her from moving further away. With her back still toward them, Beatrice smiled at the predictability of these poor fools.

_

"P-please, your holy seed--" Carl begged with ragged breath, looking up at Beatrice from the floor as he held on to the succubus's ankle to prevent her from going to Samantha and Ember.

"Share it with us more!" Chris added, holding on to Beatrice's other let.

"I'll do anything!" Jeremy pleaded.

"So will I!" Liam added.

"Even though you've misbehaved and do not deserve it?" Beatrice asked.

"We beg for mercy!" Chris and Carl exclaimed.

"Use us how you wish!" Jeremy and Liam added.

Beatrice sighed and said, "Very well. Let go of my legs for starters."

"Ah!"

All four men let go of Beatrice, she finally was free to move, turned around and said, "Though you behaved like uncultured swine, I will make you this one offer. If any of you can last a minute of intercourse with me without cumming, I'll share some of my cum with you. If not, you will keep each other company until the spell on your temporary pussies runs out."

"Deal!" Liam and Carl exclaimed, ecstatic.

"YES!" Jeremy was elated.

"S-sure," Chris nodded, agreeing to the bargain, though with a tinge of reservation.

"A deal it is!" Beatrice nodded as her smile grew wider.

"I thought you'd be happier," Carl quietly said to Chris. "We only need to last a minute!"

"I know, but it seems... Too easy," Chris whispered.

"It is amusing you thought your virgin pussies would last even ten seconds!" Beatrice said and unleashed her tail.

Beatrice's tail slithered between Carl's legs who was on all fours, rubbing its length against his clit and pussy lips while the cock-shaped head flew straight for Liam's pussy, wagging up and down across his clit with the speed of a dragonfly's wings.

"AAAHH-UAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" in the first second Liam screamed out in pain but within the next second that pain turned to indescribable pleasure that was followed by an explosion both figurative and literal as a violent torrent burst out of his vagina.

"Squirting so soon?" Beatrice asked as she walked forward to reach Liam's gushing pussy with most of her tail and lubricate it properly. As she walked she ground more of her tail against Carl's pussy, making him weak and powerless to do anything but moan on all fours.

"Amazing, isn't it?" Beatrice asked Carl as she turned her tail around, aiming the cock-shaped tip right at his clean, pink pussy. "The sensitivity of a pussy. The pleasures it gives. And for you, who were denied the pleasures of life for so long, who only now got to re-experience the joys of cock, for you to suddenly discover this all-new experience that no man could ever know of dream of knowing... I wonder if any of you will even want to go back."

And after saying that, with the body of her tail sliding back and forth across Carl's increasingly wet pussy, Beatrice thrust her tail deep inside, making Carl throw his head up high with wide eyes as his mind went white from the impact. And though it was not white with cum, the white sparkling pleasure of Carl's first female orgasm was more than enough to make Carl forger of anything other how great it felt to get his pussy filled so perfectly.

"Ah," Jeremy stared mesmerized at how his two friends climaxed nearly instantaneously. Their goal was to last just a minute, just sixty seconds to receive a prize most wonderous. Yet seeing Carl's euphoric, red-faced expression, shaking and trembling as he was fucked in an utterly submissive position, moving his hips toward Beatrice's tail, moaning louder and louder until translucent liquid shot out of him just a few seconds later, just like with Liam... Jeremy unwittingly squirmed in place to deal with a strange aching between his legs as he felt something trickle down his inner thighs.

When Beatrice pulled out of Carl, the man collapsed face down against the wooden floor, gasping for air as his heart beat violently. He could not guess if he came once or ten thousand times in that short while, yet just a second without Beatrice's tail made him long to experience it again if it meant more white sparks in his mind.

Jeremy's eyes dashed from Carl's expression to the fingers that went where Beatrice's tail just was, to where Beatrice's tail was now. And before Beatrice was even done giving Chris his second female orgasm, Jeremy himself already had his fingers all over his burning pussy, restlessly anticipating his turn.

"There's not much time left," Beatrice said to Jeremy after she removed her tail from Chris and moved it slowly to the last man 'standing' on all fours, waiting for it. "Perhaps you can endure and win the bet? Though that would mean no tail action--"

"HURRY!" Jeremy urged Beatrice to fuck him like the others while he still had the one chance to experience what made them all lose all reason and collapse with their twitching pussies up in the air, with several fingers inside.

"As you wish," Beatrice smiled and brought her fourth misbehaving minion to orgasm with plenty of time to spare.

_

"I'd say that this is a loss for you, but..." Beatrice trailed off as she looked at the four men on their knees, blissfully fucked to countless orgasms in seconds, fingering themselves as they relived the joys of female pleasure.

"Let's just say there are no losers here tonight," Beatrice said, paused in thought and then added, "Or is it 'today'? I've completely lost track. Anyway, don't be shy and help each other out! After all, that was part of the deal."

As Beatrice encouraged the four men to help themselves and each other to more orgasms, she used her tail to throw them on top of each other in sixty-nine positions and let them figure it out on their own while she moved on to Samantha and Ember before the [Dick Growing (+2)] Skill ran out.

Hard to believe that the thirty minutes still haven't ran out since I cast [Dick Growing (+2)], Beatrice thought, but a quick check of the remaining cooldown on the Skill (which perfectly matched the length of the Skill) confirmed this to be true and Beatrice certainly wasn't complaining.

"AHHN~~!" Ember moaned as she climaxed at the hands and futa cock of Samantha from behind a torrent of cum burst from Ember's hard cock with such force that it nearly reached Beatrice.

The tell-tale signs on Samantha's face and her jerking movements told Beatrice that the redhead was not the only one that unleashed cum from her cock.

12