Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 85

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
4k words
4.36
2.3k
4
0

Part 85 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

With Samantha quickly approaching another orgasm, Beatrice's mind was elsewhere. She had to test out her recently enhanced [Taint Cleansing (+1)] Skill and finally move past the unknown. If it failed, if the "can only be used once on each unique target" limitation persisted past the Skill's enhancement, Beatrice could not help Samantha by even five percent.

Beatrice also could not risk using it on Olivia until a more favorable enhancement, unless left with no other choice. Whatever the result, stalling would not change it, and Beatrice hurried to use [Taint Cleansing (+1)] on Samantha.

Nothing.

Ah, stupid!

Must cum directly into the womb of the target and remain in contact with the cum with her cock to activate the Skill.

Of course! Beatrice was amazed at herself that she'd forget such basic requirement that she was clearly aware of.

"Heh," Beatrice chuckled as she thought that someone was due for some punishment for such basic failures. The succubus moved her tail and thrust it inside her own pussy, hard and deep, mirroring the fucking that Samantha experienced, except that Beatrice now had two cocks-worth of stimulation inside two hot, tight pussies which "helped" the succubus reach orgasm nearly as fast as Samantha who was new to such cock-pussy combo joys. And the moment that the first dose of cum flooded Samantha's womb from Beatrice's massive rock-hard cock, Beatrice used the [Taint Cleansing (+1)] Skill again, this time having fulfilled the requirements properly.

Nothing.

Beatrice tried again and again. With each pump of cum from her cock, she tried, despite knowing that there was no reason her attempts should succeed. No, in spite of it, as if trying to beat into the system that it was wrong that the Skill did not work. When so many other Skills were abusable and spammable, the one that was truly needed was denied? The hell!

Can only be used once on each unique target.

The notification flared up in Beatrice's mind, as if the system itself denied Beatrice and confirmed beyond any doubt that she would not get to use that Skill on Samantha again.

Fuck you! Beatrice cursed her own system and brought up the next Enhancement for [Taint Cleansing (+1)].

Skill Enhancement: Taint Cleansing (+2)

Rank: B

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 500 Stamina

Cooldown: 24 Hours

Description: The Succubus can buff her cum with Taint cleansing properties. For 24 hours completely subdues the effects of the Taint. Additionally, after 24 hours the level of the Taint's corruption is decreased by 50% from the original level.

Can only be used once on each unique target.

Must cum directly into the womb of the target and remain in contact with the cum with her cock to activate the Skill.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 30

Skill Points in Eros Craft: 30

At least once, the Succubus must use her cock to penetrate and cum directly inside the womb of a woman affected by the Taint.

PIECE OF SHIT!

The one limitation that Beatrice desired to see crossed out, remained stubbornly in place, unchanged. Only after that hope crushed, did Beatrice's eyes move on to other aspects of this potential future Enhancement.

... Five hundred Stamina Points!? Beatrice's jaw dropped.

Beatrice's current Stamina maximum was two hundred eighty points. But that was not the reason she was left flabbergasted. The succubus had long ago noticed that her Stamina Points increased by ten with every level. And it did not take a math genius to calculate that such pitiful Stamina acquisition rate would require her to go practically reach level fifty before she could dream of using [Taint Cleansing (+2)].

And though it took only a couple of days for Beatrice to reach level twenty-seven, her levels were not coming nearly as easy as they did at first. At such rate, there was no way of telling how severely her level gain could slow down further past thirty, past forty.

But all of it paled when compared to the worst of it all. Even if Beatrice did devote her time to acquiring more Stamina Points like with Arousal Pool to reach the required five hundred sooner, the next enhancement of [Taint Cleansing (+2)] was still explicitly denying a full heal from the corruption and preventing Beatrice from using it on anyone if she uses lesser versions of the Skill. As if the system was taunting Beatrice.

Perhaps the next Enhancement beyond this one would finally be the one that would allow Beatrice to help those that most needed it. If they are still alive and sane enough to be helped by then!

Fuck you twice over! Beatrice threw at her system and then told to Samantha, "Don't worry, I'll figure it out."

"H-huh?" Samantha, denied of context, was left wondering what Beatrice was even talking about. Her wondering was quickly interrupted by Beatrice's reinvigorated thrusts.

But until I do, enjoy this as a sorry consolation for not curing you, Beatrice thought but did not say aloud as she proceeded to give Samantha pleasure instead of the cure for as long as the [Dick Growing (+2)] lasted on both Samantha and Ember.

_

Beatrice let out a deep sigh as she stood over two hot women on their knees before her embraced in a passionate cum swapping kiss. Beatrice's last orgasm came after the [Dick Growing (+2)] Skill had just ended on Samantha and Ember, yet they could not miss a chance to experience one more taste of the succubus's heavanly nectar, the flavour of which was uniquely special depending on the recepient of the succubus's seed.

And as Samantha and Ember savoured the last drops of the succubus's latest load that was much more subdued compared to the usual showerings (which still made it a far bigger load than any average cock weilder could hope to produce), they swapped the texture that was different to each of them, sending it back and forth from one's mouth to the other, coiling their tongues while their nipples pressed into each other, Ember's perky breasts losing ground to Samantha's considerably larger bosom.

And watching this scene of two hot women enjoying her latest gift, Beatrice let out a deep sigh as her cock softened after the lastest orgasm. Just moments before Samantha did a wonderful job of sucking out what few drops of cum had still remained inside Beatrice's cock, not forgetting to lick clean the outside of both cum and the juices of both her and Ember, both of which Beatrice explored thoroughly.

Yet despite what was an incredibely hot scene following an action that would usually send the succubus into a horny frenzy, Beatrice was grateful for the cleaning job in so far as it allowed her to save time on cleaning and go get dressed.

This did not go unnoticed by either Samantha nor Ember, though they did not let that ruin their delicious moment. But eventually that came to its inevitable conclusion, by which point Beatrice was dressed, back in her skimpy "schoolgirl's" outfit, checking in on Olivia who was still deep asleep.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think that you grew bored with having sex," Ember said as she approached Beatrice while putting on her same ol' blue robes that all Lucarad's priests and priestesses wore.

"No," Beatrice answered shortly and stood up before adding, "Just disappointed."

"... With what?" Ember asked.

"I thought I made progress with my skills," Beatrice said, speaking loudly, past Ember, looking at Samantha instead who also slowly got up, having had her temporary, short-lived fill of pussy filling. "Unfortunately it wasn't enough to help you. For that I am sorry."

Samantha smiled bittersweetly, thought for a moment, and then asked Beatrice, "Are you going to stop trying?"

"Absolutely not!" Beatrice promised. "However, for now, this means I have very few options with what to do to help Olivia, unless you can keep her asleep several days."

"Out of the question!" Samantha shook her head. "Unless you prefer that your friend never wakes again."

"Then I'm taking her to the High Priest temporarily, until I am able to cure her from this demon corruption," Beatrice said.

Samantha's dissaproval was clear, but without any better solutions to offer she just said, "For your friend's sake, I hope your cure comes swiftly and is more reliable than what the Priest has to offer all that come under his care."

"Before we go, I have to ask you for one more thing," Beatrice said. "Do you have some other clothes or concealing robes to offer us? After everything that happened in that arena, I do not think it's a good idea to remain in the same outfits while in the city. I would be shocked if nobody was looking for us. Unless this mask also makes everyone forget they saw me in it?"

Beatrice checked the description of her concealing mask, but was not hopeful that the thousands that saw her in the arena would suddenly get amnesia, just because the description said that the wearer's identity is concealed.

Item: Mask of Concealment

Item Class: Rare

Effects: As long as the mask is worn, conceals the wearer's identity from anyone that did not witness the wearer put on the mask unless the wearer reveals their identity.

"No, it won't help you with those that saw you," Samantha explained. 'Although your identity under the mask is protected as long as you did not reveal yourself or say who you are, if you made enough of an impression to not fade into the background, everyone will still recognize your apperance as the same mysterious masked woman they saw last night."

"I'm pretty sure that people will remember the mysterious woman that used her tail to fuck a princess senseless shortly before instigating a coup d'etat against the tournament organizers," Ember chuckled.

"... That would do it," Samantha said, clearly not being informed on the finer details of Beatrice's last night's adventures.

"But simply throwing a hooded cloak over you is also a bad idea," Ember added. "Out on those streets up above, the more you try to hide your identity the more you stand out, even if you're not wrong about wanting to stay out of sight. We can return to the High Priest while avoiding the busy streets."

"That's great, but first I need to quickly get to the inn with the two cat girls," Beatrice said.

"... Which one?" Ember asked, though her darkened facial expression betrayed her knowledge about the answer to that obvious question.

_

"I need to make sure Tabitha is fine," Beatrice said, ignoring Ember's question.

"And Rafaelia too, right?" Ember asked.

"Who—? Ah, yes! Of course!" Beatrice stuttered to Ember's amusement. With all that had happened in such a short amount of time Beatrice somehow managed to almost forget about the fox girl she got pregnant. "I left them a note explaining where we would be and had expected both of them to be amongst the crowds in the Forge."

"Wouldn't they simply run away with the others once the demons appeared?" Samantha asked.

"Not Tabitha," Beatrice was certain. Even if by some miracle Beatrice missed her loyal nymphonaiac during the first intermission, once the mind-breaking, tentacle-fucking, sex demon appeared... "There is no way she'd skip out on that action. You didn't see iether of them, Ember?"

Ember shook her head and added, "Not that I was on the lookout for either of them. Especially as things escelated, all my focus was on you, assessing how long can I stay out of things to not steal a second of your opportunity for growth."

Beatrice had a hard time imagining how such an assessment was even possible without relying on sheer luck that she would not get one shot by some strange high-level magic skill, but considering that her combat experience was limited to barely two days while Ember's aura suggested a mountain of bodies behind her, Beatrice could not outright dismiss such a boastful claim.

"Very well," Samantha said as she walked past Beatrice and Ember buck-naked, as always not even remotely conserned about her nakedness as she went to the other room where most of her available equipment was stored. "If you plan to go up right now, I might be able to help."

"What about those four?" Ember pointed to the four men who were still enamored with each other's magical pussies in sixty-nine positions, bringing each other to countless licking and finger-fucking orgasms all this time, not paying the slightest of attentions to the latest conversation.

"The effect will wear out shortly," Beatrice said after checking the remaining cooldown on [Dick Growth Inversion]. She then shouted to Samantha in the other room, "Will the Mask of Concealment work on Chris and the others?"

"Who?" Samantha asked. "Oh, sure, no reason not to."

"Do you have three more of these things?"

"Do you have any idea how expensive those are?" Samantha asked with a frown as she peeked out in the opening between two rooms. "That one was a gift for what you did, but three more!? They don't just lie around in second-rate shops or random dungeons!"

"Whatever the cost of inventory you give us, I'll pay you back triple!" Beatrice promised.

"It's not about—how even?"

"Well, Beatrice is on an official royal quest to save the Kingdom," Ember reminded. "And she has the backing of the High Priest's cult."

"And both of those disgusting degenerates are utterly broke," Samantha said, not impressed.

"What about Lord Belmot?" Beatrice asked.

"... Less so," Samantha said after a pause, thinking through the considerable valuables Belmot and his forces possessed. "But so what?"

"You can have whatever you want from his fortress after I'm done with him," Beatrice said. "So the sooner I can find Tabitha and take care of Olivia, the sooner I'll be able to put all my attention on him and his Purple Capes."

"Y-you're serious!?" Samantha asked.

"Does it look like I'm joking?" Beatrice asked.

"Alright!" Samantha walked up to Beatrice and offered a hand to shake. "I'll accept as payment a complete cure for the Taint. If not, then anything and everything I choose from Belmot's stock. Or your corpse."

"Deal!" Beatrice shook Samantha's hand.

"Deal!" Samantha smiled as she squeezed Beatrice's hand with a strength that was no joke even for a considerably leveled-up Beatrice.

"Follow me and we'll see what we can make work," Samantha gestured Beatrice and Ember to follow her just as loud groans and gasps informed the trio that the effect of [Dick Growth Inversion] on the four eunuchs' had ended.

_

"No... No... No," Samantha sifted through sets of leather and scale mail armor, each cooler than the previous one, yet each of them Samantha discarded from thought and sight without the slightest hesitation.

"Ah! This one!" Samantha exclaimed as if she found a hidden gem, grabbed the metal stand of the armor with her right hand, lifted the entire thing like a paperweight and moved it to Beatrice. "Try it on!"

"Ehh..." while Beatrice was impressed with Samantha's strength, she was less than impressed with her choice and hesitant to even touch it.

Upper body armor consisted of a gray plate mail that promised to cover little more than breasts and a few ribs, leaving the heart and the entire abdomen area open for attack. Thick leather gloves with woven leather reaching all the way to the elbows and two layers of leather and metal for shoulder pads, made the arms the most protected body part by far. While the lower armor part consisted of a leather skirt and two metal plates at the hips to protect against... something? Oh, and knee-high brown boots with high heels, of course.

Despite being more revealing than some and just as impractical as many other armor sets that Samantha passed, this one looked like the most generic and uninspired one.

"Did you cobble that up by looting corpses?" Ember asked, seemingly agreeing with Beatrice's obvious disappointment. "I feel like I've seen twenty different variations of this just on my way here."

"That's the point," Samantha said and moved the metal stand a foot further, all but shoving the armor's plate mail into Beatrice's tits.

"To fade into the background as much as possible while out on the streets," Beatrice muttered and went on to change into the armor Samantha provided with a somewhat deflated spirit. Going into this, Beatrice did not really expect or even think of getting outfitted in some awesome armor that Samantha had plenty of. But after watching her go through so many only to pick the one that made her look like a background character...

Expected nothing, but somehow ended up disappointed, huh? Beatrice thought. Multiply this by a thousand and might just get a tiny taste of how Samantha felt about my [Taint Cleansing].

Item: Generic-looking Plate mail Top

Item Class: Rare

Health Points: +70

Physical Defense: +15

Magic Defense: +6

Speed: +4

Effects: Generic-looking set bonus (5/5) - Stealth Skills have increased effectiveness by +30%, +30% damage dealt on first strike if initiating combat, +60% damage dealt on back attack if initiating combat.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 25

Item: Generic-looking Plate mail Skirt and Leather Panties

Item Class: Rare

Health Points: +50

Physical Defense: +12

Magic Defense: +5

Speed: +4

Effects: Generic-looking set bonus (5/5) - Stealth Skills have increased effectiveness by +30%, +30% damage dealt on first strike if initiating combat, +60% damage dealt on back attack if initiating combat.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 25

Item: Generic-looking Plate mail Shoulder Pads

Item Class: Rare

Health Points: +60

Physical Defense: +12

Magic Defense: +5

Effects: Generic-looking set bonus (5/5) - Stealth Skills have increased effectiveness by +30%, +30% damage dealt on first strike if initiating combat, +60% damage dealt on back attack if initiating combat.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 25

Item: Generic-looking Leather Gloves

Item Class: Rare

Health Points: +30

Physical Attack: +10

Physical Defense: +10

Magic Defense: +5

Effects: Generic-looking set bonus (5/5) - Stealth Skills have increased effectiveness by +30%, +30% damage dealt on first strike if initiating combat, +60% damage dealt on back attack if initiating combat.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 25

Item: Generic-looking Leather High Heel Boots

Item Class: Rare

Health Points: +30

Physical Defense: +10

Magic Defense: +5

Speed: +8

Effects: Generic-looking set bonus (5/5) - Stealth Skills have increased effectiveness by +30%, +30% damage dealt on first strike if initiating combat, +60% damage dealt on back attack if initiating combat.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 25

Wait, those stats really add up! Beatrice thought, inspecting her new item description one by one as she put them on. Despite looking like nothing, her character received a substantial boost in raw power (not even counting the additional new effects from the items) and one look at her Character Information tab confirmed this.

Information

12