Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 86

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
4.2k words
5
980
2
0

Part 86 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

"... Fine!" Beatrice finally said in a strong tone. "If they're going to label me an enemy, so be it! I've spent a whole night listening to these people wishing to see me dead or fucked or worse. Fuck them! I have people that I want to help. People that deserve my help. Those that try to stop me are in for a world of pain."

"Oh?" Ember listened to Beatrice with a growing smile.

"I can't save people from their own ignorance," Beatrice continued, "and while I don't want to hurt the fools don't know any better, I'm not about let myself get killed or let my friends suffer because of bored, gossiping, morally bankrupt scum! I'm the demon summoner? Fuck you! I'll save this stupid city but I won't go out of my way to save every single thrill-seeking, immoral bastard. So just stay out of my way, because those that come looking for trouble will get plenty of it! Ember, let's go!"

"Aye, aye!" Ember saluted Beatrice with excitement and followed the succubus out of Samantha's armory.

"Wait!" Samantha called out to Beatrice, stopping the succubus just a few steps short of the door. The blonde then caught up to the succubus, held out a short, sheathed dagger, and handed it to Beatrice handle side first.

"A weapon too?" Beatrice wondered how a dagger would compare to her natural claws. She took the dagger by the handle with one hand and with another slowly removed the scabbard. The blade scraped the scabbard from the inside with the sound and vivid imagery of a blade slicing into human bone, creating goosebumps on Beatrice's arms.

When Beatrice looked at the revealed straight blade for the first time, she could've sworn she saw an eerie red mist around it. But when she lifted the dagger up for a closer inspection no sign of any mist was there. Not so much as a single red speck on the thin blade, nor on the handle.

When Beatrice turned the dagger, the blade all but disappeared from sight as it turned out to be barely thicker than a single strand of hair. This made Beatrice increasingly uneasy to even hold the dagger as she clearly imagined how little effort it would take to accidently wound or kill someone with such extraordinary thin blade. And as Beatrice imagined such a wound, the same thin red mist seemed to momentarily form around the blade, only to instantly disappear the moment Beatrice focused her vision on it. Beatrice quickly sheathed the dagger before it attacked her or someone else.

"Is this dagger cursed or something?" Beatrice asked Samantha, about to return the eerie weapon.

"Not exactly," Samantha said. "But do be careful with it."

"Yeah, this blade could shatter from the slightest impact. I don't even think I can use it."

"No, that's not it," Samantha shook her head. "I don't think you have the power to break it, even if you tried. What you should be careful of is unintentionally killing someone. So don't unsheathe it unless necessary."

What kind of crazy blade is this? Beatrice wondered, apprehensively studying Samantha's latest offering. The item's description answered that question quickly.

Item: Eerie-Looking Dagger

Item Class: Epic

Physical Attack: +25

Speed: +5

Effects:

• Unbreakable by anything less than A-tier magic.

• Each successful cut with this dagger into the same target's flesh doubles the damage dealt with the previous cut by this dagger. Stacks up to five times before reset.

• Hidden effect.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 25

... Isn't that completely insane!? Not even considering the impressive attack number, Beatrice could barely believe the weapon's second effect. A nearly-unbreakable weapon was already good. But It did not take a genious to figure out how quickly this dagger's damage could get out of control.

The second effect would only be useless if she was too weak to deal any significant damage to begin with. But if she managed inflict even a barely acceptable wound once... Combined with her new set's stealth back attack bonus, the dagger would not only insure that she basically inflicted her "back attack" five times in a row no matter the location, but it doubled the damage each time. How is this real?

'If something is too good to be true', Beatrice reminded herself as she studied at the last two words in the 'Effects' section like the fine print in a contract with a devil.

"What else does this dagger do besides the insane damage?" Beatrice asked Samantha.

"Isn't that enough?" Samantha asked. "I used this dagger many years ago before I changed to different weapons. Back then my only concern was to kill before I was killed."

"And kill she did," Ember added.

"Don't draw a weapon unless you're ready to kill," Samantha said. "Other than that I don't know what else you're expecting form the dagger."

"Understood," Beatrice said, hoping that she will never have to use the ominous weapon, and put the dagger away into the space between her hips and the side metal plate. The dagger fit perfectly, so the plates ended up serving some purpose even if it wasn't a defensive one so far.

_

"AH!! Goddess!" Chris called out to Beatrice and reached out with a trembling hand from when he saw her walk out of the adjacent room, followed by Ember, then Samantha. Unlike Beatrice and Ember, who changed into different armor, Samantha was still in her natural state--naked and not batting an eye about it.

Chris raised his trembling arm, reaching weakly in the direction of the Cock Gifter from under another naked man that laid passed out on top of him, ass to the ceiling. Beatrice barely acknowledged the pile of four naked men on the four, throwing a glance at them as she approached them on her way out of Samantha's shop.

Beatrice then stopped just out of Chris' reach and said, "I'll be back soon. Protect this place with your lives! When I return we'll take Olivia away from here."

As much as Beatrice did not want to delay taking care of Olivia's situation, she had to find out where Tabitha was before the situation in the city got any worse.

Gathering what little strength he had, Chris pushed up from the floor and slowly rose to his feet, throwing off Jeremy's naked ass of his back.

"We have to help the others!" Chris suddenly and passionately pleaded. "Bob, Michael, Zack... If there's even a chance that they're alive..."

"Oh? Talk about post-nut clarity," Beatrice was a little surprised. She expected more pleas or demands for cocks and pussies. "But rest assured, if even one of them is indeed alive, I will find and free them, no matter who stands in our way! It will be a long day. Get as much rest as you can."

"Can't they make some fun memories instead?" Samantha suggested. "Before you take them on a suicide mission, that is. Otherwise, I'll have a request for you to contact some of my buddies that are running late for some reason."

"Yeah, why not," Beatrice responded quickly.

"Huh? What?" was all Chris managed to say, still processing what suggestion Beatrice just agreed to when Beatrice already knelt beside him.

A euphoric sight for any man to see a hot chick kneeling at his feet, even though Beatrice's body was angled away from his groin (not a surprise, since nothing was there to entice a woman). But Chris' thoughts were constantly one step behind and by the time he caught on, Beatrice already touched him on the thigh and Jeremy on the hip. A second later, Chris felt a familiar magical warmth seeping through Beatrice's hand and spreading up his thigh to that sacred, scarred place.

Beatrice did not care much one way or the other how Chris would spend his "resting" time. But she did not want to waste even a minute searching for Samantha's fuck friends, so the choice of casting [Dick Growing (+2)] on the two nearest targets was a no-brainer.

"Enjoy!" Beatrice said as she rose up and threw a quick glance at Chris who tried to contain his excitement mixed with guilt at the prospect of another round of fucking just when he had started to think of something other than sex.

... Yes, you're going to have sex while your friends are most likely tortured, even if they are alive, Beatrice guessed the source of Chris' guilt. She turned to Chris, placed her hand on his shoulder, looked him right in the eyes and said, "Don't you dare to hold back! Until I return, it is your duty to repay our host for her generosity and hospitality with the prowess of your cock! Fuck her silly until she can't walk or think straight! Anything else will be an insult to both her and me for entrusting you with this important task! Is that understood!?"

"Absolutely! You can count on me!" Chris promised and beat his fist against his chest.

"I'm grateful to have someone as reliable as you," Beatrice added, not disclosing how sincere that last statement was, and let go of Chris' shoulder after she had cast [Arousing Touch] for good measure to secure Chris' performance.

"Oh, and make use Jeremy too," Beatrice added as she turned the sleeping man over by using her leg, revealing a hard-on that sprung straight up even with Jeremy still out cold. "You may have noticed that Samantha's appetite is not easily satisfied."

"Absolutely!" Chris wasted no time in shaking Jeremy out of slumber. "Come on man! They're counting on us!"

"H-huh? 'They'?" Jeremy mumbled, struggling to even open his sleepy eyes. "Who? What?"

"Beatrice! Get up! We have a job to do!" Chris shook Jeremy again.

"J-job? What job?"

Chris pointed right at Jeremy's hard cock.

"Oh!"

By that point Beatrice and Ember had already left Samantha's shop.

_

Despite Beatrice taking the lead out of Samantha's shop, Ember quickly took over to guide Beatrice out of the depths of the dark, half-abandoned, maze-like undercity back to the Wholesome Inn by the shortest path possible.

Far from the first time on the main streets of Klapsus, Beatrice was already used to the half-naked, debauchery nature of the city with non-stop carefree, exhibitionism style fucking and making out. Which was precisely the reason that she felt uneasy. The streets were emptier than yesterday, even though it was not even close to dark yet. And Beatrice never got an impression that the citizens of Klapsus went to bed early.

More importantly, despite not lacking in the numbers of hot, fuckable girls and dudes, there was nowhere near enough of the fucking and sucking going on in the open as usual. Where usually there'd be threesomes and orgies, now gloomy discussion and heavy drinking took place. And the bloodstains spread here and there, on the walls and smeared across the pavement, combined with some broken doors and windows and other, surface-level damages, did not help the image of the non-stop party city.

"What's your favorite color?" Ember suddenly asked Beatrice.

"H-huh? Green, I guess. Why--"

"Mine's crimson red," Ember interrupted Beatrice. "Even though crimson red is neither the color of my hair nor the color of blood some people would think I enjoy seeing because a couple of assholes I used to work with spread nasty rumors about me. None of this matters, and you don't even know if what I said is true, but it was a lot easier and natural way to distract you than warning you not to look or make sudden movements, which would only make you act suspiciously just as the Purple Capes passed us. But, please, don't turn around."

"That does answer my question," Beatrice said. "But what happened here?"

"Obviously, the news of demons appearing in this last bastion of the Kingdom, would not be taken well," Ember said. "And after claiming that the threat has been dealt with, the captain of the Purple Capes cracked down hard on anyone causing any disturbance."

"Under the penalty of death?" Beatrice asked when she saw a dried pool of blood big enough to leave a regular human empty.

"A few vivid examples go a long way," Ember said, and Beatrice felt this was from first-hand experience. "The celebration they have announced for the day after tomorrow will probably return things to somewhat "normal". After all, almost everyone in the city would prefer for things to continue as they did for the last few years when compared to terrifying alternatives. People just need an excuse to hope or forget--whichever gets them through."

"Day after tomorrow... Celebrating Fridge's so-called victory... If that celebration happens as intended, then I've failed."

"You're going to crash it?" Ember asked.

"The Purple Capes are the organizers, right? If I'm successful, there will be no celebration to crash, no one to even start it. Ah, finally!"

Up ahead, Beatrice saw the wide, three-story building where she left Tabitha yesterday. Rafaelia too, Beatrice reminded herself again. The same sign was over the door was one of a kind as far as anything Beatrie saw. A carved purple eggplant, croosed out with a fat red line and a ricle around it.

At least this part of the city was busier that the earlier streets through which Beatrice and Ember walked through. Though busier was not the same as livelier, and the amount of lewd activities was still woefully inadiquete. Especially considering that none were permitted inside the Wholesome Inn, thanks to a certain cat girl's tyranicall rulership.

Just as Beatrice quickened her steps toward the Inn, she noticed Ember fall behind, just for a couple seconds, not enough time for Beatrice to even consider if anything was wrong before Ember herself hastened her steps, overtook Beatrice and said, "Follow my lead."

Ember then approached one of the loner citizens who just stood around, looking bored out of his mind. Dressed like a vagabond, with a short, uneven beard, the man stood just beside an alley not too different from the one in which Beatrice had a sexual adventure with a bunny girl and her friend(?).

Before the man could even react, Ember clasped his hand with both of hers and spoke quietly, but urgently, "Oh, praise the King, I found you! There's not a moment to lose! I have information about the demon attack! Quickly, before they find and kill me!"

"W-what? We--whoah!" by the time the astonished man even processed what Ember hastely jabbered to him, the redhead had already dragged him half across the alley, out of view of everyone in the streets.

Beatrice followed quickly, throwing a quick glance to see if anyone took notice, before she too disappeared in the shadows.

_

When Beatrice's eyes returned from the street glance back to Ember, the redhead had dragged the unknown bearded vagabond deep in the shadows of the dark alley.

Though at first addled by the Ember's swiftness, the man had finally had enough. He yanked his hand arm from Ember's half-assed grip and demanded an explanation.

"Who the hell are you and what could you possibly know about--?" the man suddenly stopped mid-sentence when Ember took a single confident step toward him and placed her hand against his neck. But his silence lasted for barely a second. "ARGH!?"

The man recoiled as one would from a scorching kettle and instinctively jumped back, but that did not get him far as he just hit his back against an uneven brick wall. Ember pursued him, touched his neck again, and said, "Do not move again!"

The bearded man obeyed, not moving a muscle while Ember pressed his black beard into his neck. He only looked down on the redhead while sweat drops quickly multiplied across his narrow forehead.

"If you think this is hot, can you even imagine how it would feel to have burning coals lodged down your throat?" Ember asked in a way that left no doubt that she had made good on such a threat before. "If you so much as try to move or scream, you will die a silent, slow, excruciating death. Answer all of my questions like your life depends on it and you will get away with just a short nap in the garbage and a few bruises for deniability. Understood?"

The man grew paler and sweatier by the second. He dared not even nod, and only managed to blink in response.

"Good. Who are you waiting for here?"

The man looked at Ember, then at Beatrice, then back at Ember. "Apparently, you two. But the description was poor and you were supposed to be one of the Priestesses."

"And how many of you Purple Morons have gathered here?"

"Thirty-nine."

"How many inside the inn?"

"About twenty."

"How did you know to wait for us here?"

"As if the captain would tell us such things!"

"A captain is here? Which one?"

"Captains Gamesh and Rivaldo were both here, but only Rivaldo stayed."

"And what about the owners of the inn? The two sisters?"

"Captain Gamesh took them both to the Pits along with everyone else. Ekhhh!"

The man did his best not to scream when the heat from Ember's hand suddenly jumped by ten degrees.

"E-everyone?" Beatrice's worry doubled. 'The Pits' did not sound like any good place to be taken to. "When?"

The bearded man did not answer. Sweating buckets, he switched his gaze back and forth from Beatrice to Ember, waiting for instructions from the person whose questions he was supposed to answer, and hoping for relief.

"Well?" Ember let the man know to answer Beatrice's question.

"Yesterday. Just after sunset."

"What?" Ember gasped. "Before the Games?"

"P-probably just as it-akh-started," the man said. "Y-your hand..."

"How did the captains find out before then?" Ember asked, thrown off balance by the new revelation.

"I don't know! P-please!"

"Fine!" Ember said lessening the tension in her arm a bit. The relief on the man's face was instant. "You'll get your rest in a moment. One last question. As I understand, there's no one but the Purple Capes inside the Wholesome inn?"

"C-correct."

"And what about the people that come in during the day?"

"W-well, of course, they're restrained and questioned while we wait for our targets."

"Of course," Ember said before the man's beard lit on fire and his eyes bulged, blood-red.

With a face grotesquely distorted in pain and terror, the man fought out of Ember's grasp and did so successfully, however, he did not get far. Just as he got away from Ember, his eyes momentarily boiled before they exploded in a stream of white and red. He opened his mouth to scream but a fountain of gory, foamy liquids poured out of his mouth while his beard burned brightly and spread the fire across his face. A light push into his back from Ember was all it took to knock the blind, agonizing man down.

Horrified, Beatrice turned away while the disguised Purple Cape thrashed and spasmed in pure agony, only mangled grunts and hisses escaping his melting throat while whatever was burning him alive spread further down his body, spreading the pain.

After the initial shock wore off, Beatrice remembered that she was not a simple bystander, nor was she powerless. Unable to forgive herself for standing idly even a second longer, Beatrice turned back to face what was once a man, activated her [Sharp Claws] Skill, and used [Extend Claws (+1)] to pierce the man's blistered, bubbling head to finally put him out of his misery.

_

"Ugh!" Beatrice's stomach churned and its contents quickly shot up to the back of her mouth as her body tried to expel the ungodly thing that assaulted all her senses.

12