Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 90

Story Info
Depraved sexual adventures of a futanari Succubus.
4k words
4
652
1
0

Part 90 of the 91 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Erotic fiction that contains: Futanari/Dickgirls, Genderbending, Futa on Female, BDSM, Nymphos, Masochistic characters, Threesomes, Orgies, Facefuck, Deepthroat, Dom/Sub, Taken by Monsters, Corruption, Game elements, Lots of Depravity, etc.

Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew! Beatrice grimaced in disgust from Asuna's foul "affections". Even after Asuna licked up all of her sticky, thick saliva off Beatrice's face, Beatrice did not feel cleaner, quite the opposite.

-25 HP

The damage notification informed Beatrice that her bleeding continued from the gaping wound that Asuna managed to inflict with her flying claymore but it might as well have been emotional damage from the revelation that a princess once so pretty could reek worse than a homeless drunk.

"Oooooh! You're a succubus, aren't you!?" Asuna licked her lips with sudden excitement and pressed the blade of her claymore even deeper into Beatrice's neck. "I've always wanted to fuck one! Hahaha!"

Only due to Beatrice's leveled stats did she not get her neck slit open where a regular mortal would have been left headless already.

She has no more self-control than Annie! Beatrice noted the difference between Asuna's previous boasting and what she turned into now.

"To think that I'd be lucky enough to stumble upon one as weak and incompetent as you!" Asuna cheered, her face turning red with excitement, unleashing more hot air from her mouth that might as well have come from a sewer. "What do you say!? One last fuck before you go!? My other sword is just as big as this one, I promise! Are you just as excited as I am?"

Keeping her claymore at Beatrice's neck with one hand, Asuna used her other hand to check Beatrice's "excitement".

"HEY!! What gives!?" Asuna punched Beatrice in the stomach. "I'm not good enough for you too!?"

-50 HP

Health Points 303/860 (+1.24/sec)

Beatrice thanked her passive health regeneration that somewhat mitigated the continuing damage.

"FUCKING SUCCUBI!" Asuna growled. "So high and mighty! Always thinking you're better than everyone else! WELL, YOU'RE NOT NOW, ARE YOU!!?!"

Asuna swung back her fist, but suddenly stopped and her rage cleared as if it was never there.

"Ah, that's how I lost my— Nevermind!" Asuna shook her head, purging some unwanted thoughts. "Look, Beatrice, was it? We've got off on the wrong foot. Let's start again, alright? Hi, my name's Kasper! A pleasure to meet you!"

... What the fuck!?

'Asuna' must have read Beatrice's confusion and added, "It's a long story! I'll explain it all later. I'm not really a bad guy, once you get to know me!"

-25 HP

"Really?" Beatrice asked while slowly bleeding out.

"Of course!" 'Asuna' affirmed with a smile. "So, what do you say? A quickie for introductions and then we'll move on from there. It will take some effort on my part to convince the others that you can be trusted, but once they see how much we love each other, they won't object!"

You sure moved fast from hate to love, Beatrice thought, feeling an approaching opportunity to end this demon. Beatrice then gathered all her acting capabilities and said, "Ohhhh, baby, I can't wait to show them our sweet, sweet love~!"

"ARE YOU MOCKING MY LOVE, YOU WORTHLESS WH-Wait, wait, wait, I'm sorry, I understand it's all too much."

Beatrice cursed her acting capabilities.

"I see now that you are simply overwhelmed!" 'Asuna' tried to course-correct after her latest outburst. "After all, when confronted with such an incredible specimen that I am, what fair maiden could compose herself?"

-25 HP

Move it, Romeo! Beatrice wanted to hurry 'Asuna' toward action before she bled out but decided not to employ more of her "seduction" skills.

"As for your safety after everything you've done, I'll take care of it if you behave properly! I know Dauf might seem impulsive and unpredictable, but he's nothing compared to me!"

Dauf?

"And his opinion does not matter over mine!" 'Asuna' continued boasting. "As for others, as much as I don't like to share, as long as you impress Isley, the rest will do as he says! Oh, don't worry—I'll put a healthy boy in you before you spread your legs for Isley."

"... If that Isley is such an important fellow, why don't I just hook up with him, instead of you?" Beatrice asked.

"BECAUSE I'M THE ONE WITH A SWORD AT YOUR THROAT, SUCCUBI SLUT!!" 'Asuna' roared and finally pulled out her long, twisted meat rod from beneath her skirt. "I'll hear you cry my name in love yet when I screw your womb good and proper!! You won't even be able to think of anything but my mighty cock by the time I'm done with you!"

_

"MWAHAHAHA! FINALLY!" 'Asuna' cackled like a demon while stroking her long, misshapen purple cock and aiming it under Beatrice's skirt. "After all these years! My very own, big-tit succubus wife! Speaking of which—"

'Asuna' grabbed Beatrice's generic-looking plate mail top and pulled at it to unveil Beatrice's ample breasts. However, no unveiling took place. Whether 'Asuna' did not have as much strength with just one arm or Beatrice's plate mail was sturdier than it looked, or both, whatever it was 'Asuna' utterly failed to get a glimpse of her 'wife's' big titties.

-25 HP

Beatrice's bleeding damage did not cease while 'Asuna' took her sweet time. Ah! Bleeding! Choker! Beatrice cursed herself for taking off her Choker of a Phyx that had the effect of increasing bleed resistance by +80%. But what was done was done. At least it killed a few seconds of having to listen to 'Asuna'.

"Whatever! We'll have plenty of time to bite into your nipples later," 'Asuna' rationalized, too much in a hurry to get to the main festivities. She instead went on to pull up Beatrice's skirt and move her panties to the side.

"OOH! You have a cock too!?" 'Asuna's' grin grew even wider as impossible as it seemed, almost threatening to rip her face apart. "Ah, I knew we were meant for each other! Our meeting must have truly been fated by Lucifer herself! We're going to have so much fun exploring our bodies. I'm so glad I held back from severing you completely! Haha! Take that, Isley! I can't wait to see your face when you see me with my new hot succubus wife! Maybe we'll even fuck him together, as husband and wife! But first—"

'Asuna' held her dick with her trembling hand, so overwhelmed by the excitement that she almost dropped her claymore without even realizing it, barely holding on to it. All 'Asuna's' attention was on her cock as she licked her lips and pressed it against Beatrice's pussy.

Really? No care whether it's dry or not? Beatrice was about to be amazed at 'Asuna's' utter lack of care and/or awareness but remembered that she's dealing with an utterly pathetic, utterly horny demon. Ah whatever, just get it over with!

And get it over 'Asuna' did. She pushed her cock into Beatrice's pussy, but no sooner than the tip had entered the warm-yet-unwelcoming cave that 'Asuna' felt a sudden snap.

"YUAUYUAUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" 'Asuna' howled in agonizing pain and tried to pull away from the succubus, but Beatrice tightly wrapped her arms and legs around 'Asuna's' back. Like a spider that refused to let go of its foolish prey.

'Asuna' pushed to cut off Beatrice's neck but realized all too late that she had dropped her weapon in the moment of her hellish pain. 'Asuna' tried to reach for her claymore, but Beatrice knocked it aside before she wrapped her arms around 'Asuna'. With her head splitting apart, 'Asuna' still tried to concentrate and control her claymore with her mind, but that proved impossible because of the hell that came next.

Beatrice had absolutely no desire to feel 'Asuna' even an inch deeper inside herself than absolutely necessary, hence the "snapping" of the tip of 'Asuna's long meat rod. And to Beatrice's pleasant surprise [Be Careful Where You Stick It] activated to terminate overly insistent attention without specifications of how many "snaps" were available for the achievement of that goal. And with her inner muscles enhanced with razor-sharp claws, Beatrice went on to test those limits.

The succubus kept pressing the howling, thrashing princess toward herself, inch by inch inserting 'Asuna's' long rod into the meat grinder, slicing it up like a sausage.

"GWYWEEEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! STOOOOOOOOOOOOOPHAEYYAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

Each slice of 'Asuna's' "sausage" ravaged and tore her mind apart more and more. As if it was 'Asuna's' very brain that was sliced by Beatrice's inner claws. As if Beatrice dug her claws into 'Asuna's' brain and swirled them inside, gnawing at it, turning it into mush in the most atrocious way possible. 'Asuna' now wished to have her claymore back just to drive it into her own brain and dig Beatrice's claws out.

Only when there was nothing left of the "sausage" but a bloody stump, did Beatrice cast [Fast(er) Recovery (+1)] to heal herself after the "intercourse".

+172 HP

Beatrice was not sure if her latest bleeding wound would count as a status effect of Rank C or lower as per the current maximum limit of Beatrice's recovery Skill's status removal. But no further damage notifications came. And Beatrice felt better, having restored 20% of her maximum Health Points. And having gotten all that she wanted from this productive "intercourse", Beatrice let go of 'Asuna'.

The princess collapsed beside Beatrice. Her eyes were dead-white, mouth slightly agape, drooling. 'Asuna's' only signs of life were weeping tears and barely twitching fingers.

Level up!

Additional Skill Point available!

Level up!

Additional Skill Point available!

Level up!

Additional Skill Point available!

_

"COOOME OOOOUUUUUUUUUT!!!" Annie bellowed and swung her axe at a nearby cloud of thick smog.

The cloud split and swirled, unveiling that it hid nothing, undeserving of the demon princess's ire.

"AAARGH!!" unsatisfied, Annie swung again and again. Her nails did not work, her axe did not work. No matter what she did, she could not find the fire mage that dared wound her. Not in the black fumes that continued to thicken as the fires that Annie helped spread raged on.

"FINE!" Annie screamed. And run up to the wall with her three remaining hostages. The three women in blue robes yet lived, coughing and gasping for air, choking on the very toxic air they breathed in. "If you will not come out, I will execute these three one by one!"

"NOOO! Please don't! Anything but that!" Ember ran out of the black smog, her arm outstretched to the hostages and deep worry plastered across her face as she ran toward the hostages and Annie.

"HA!" Annie cheered and jumped at Ember, swinging her hamaxe, and cleaving Ember clean in two.

"Seriously?" Ember's two cleaved halve asked before turning into flames and evaporating.

"WHAT!?" Annie screamed.

"Behind you," Ember tapped Annie on the shoulder, only to be severed at the waist by a single swing. Only to burst into flames and evaporate.

Ember then appeared out of the black smoke a few feet from Annie and said, "This time you'll get me for sure—"

Annie splattered Ember with the hammer side of her hamaxe, but instead of a fountain of blood Annie only saw tiny flames float out from beneath the flat surface of her weapon.

"Really, just how dumb are you?" Ember asked while taking a stroll behind Annie's back. "Not only do you literally fan the flames for the benefit of a fire mage, but you even provide more cover for me to channel my spells?"

Another slice turned this Ember to flames as well.

"With the amount of fuel I have to work with thanks to you, these are freebies—"

Annie destroyed Ember again. But just as quickly she destroyed one fire clone, another Ember emerged from the smog that now surrounded Annie. Even the fires seemed to retreat to further obstruct Annie's vision.

"The thing with my fire clones is—"

Another clone was destroyed only for another Ember to appear no later than the last flame evaporated.

"—the less time I have to create them—"

"—the more pathetic they are."

"And if my opponent is strong enough to warrant a powerful spell—"

"—hoping for minutes upon minutes of free distractions would be optimistic."

"But if my opponent's strength is matched only by their stupidity—"

"GRUAAAAARGH!!!" Annie slammed the latest clone with all her might, causing a small earthquake and destroying the floor.

"It's impressive how slow you are—"

"I'M NOT SLOW!" Annie howled as she sliced the latest fire clone. "I'm faster than you! Faster than anyone here!"

"That's not what the fire mage meant when she said 'slow'," a familiar monotone voice explained, though its feline bearer was not yet visible. "And if you were not 'slow' you would have understood the other meaning of that word. As you would have understood the implications brought with that word that was used by the increasingly confident fire mage in a belittling, mocking way as a last warning, last chance for you to avert your imminent, embarrassing defeat."

"What the catkin said," Ember chuckled as she once again appeared before Annie, before Annie cut her in half.

And as Annie's hamaxe's blade sliced Ember diagonally, Ember's fire clone's two parts floated next to Annie. But this time the fire clone did not evaporate instantly. Only the sliced edges sparked ablaze in pure white flames as Ember's clone's upper body slowly fell forward. And right Ember came face to face with Annie, she said, "Boom!"

"Ghh—" Annie grimaced, leaning away from Ember as white light engulfed her.

The next moment a giant blast engulfed a third of the entire massive hall. The shockwave that followed instantly blew away every single spot of dust or remaining flames, as well as blasting away every single piece of furniture or item unlucky enough to not be anchored in place. Countless benches and tables were crushed against stone of walls and pillars, shattered to pieces, while even more flammable materials were incinerated on the spot while the air was purified with scorching heat.

"Khhaaa~~" Annie's charred body stood right where she was at the moment when Ember's fire clone blew in her face. Her eyes were dead-white, black vapors flew from her mouth, her tongue was out, black as coal.

Ember stood a few feet from the cooked princess.

"To actually survive that... Impressive," the fire mage said.

Annie did not answer. She was incapable of it. The ashen princess swayed a little forth, a little back before falling forward like a log, landing face-down at Ember's feet.

"Hardly the brightest that one, Your Majesty," Noel said, standing in the entrance to the cleansed living quarters of the High Priest and his followers.

The catkin stood behind a figure in a magnificent violet gown with long sleeves that fell to the ground. A figure that eclipsed him in every regard: height, stature, beauty, presence. The woman's very aura seemed to enter the hall to assert her dominance before she even took single step herself.

"Unfortunately," the woman said. "But a mother loves all her children equally."

_

Only now did Chris manage to get on his feet after his encounter with Annie's hamaxe.

"Uhhh," Chris moaned as he opened his eyes. The blast from Ember's attack threw Chris against a nearby pillar and knocked him back into consciousness after his troublesome encounter with Annie's hamaxe.

Chris came to his senses just in time to see the charred murderous princess collapse at Ember's feet. His spirits lifted, if only for a moment, the word "victory" flashed in his mind, and Chris dared imagine that he and the others might actually survive this nightmare. But just as Chris got to his feet, willing his body up, roused by his spirit, he heard the voices of two more people coming from the entrance.

"C-can't be," Chris gasped when he saw who the newest arrivals to the battlefield were and his hope of a good outcome evaporated.

"My foolish little children," Queen Merillia slightly shook her head in disapproval. Her luscious violet locks floated gracefully but even during those subtle swings the Queen's left side of her face remained obscured by her thick, impeccable hair. Rather than being worthy of shampoo commercials, the no shampoo was worthy to touch Merillia's so as to not sully what was perfection.

"Just look at what you have done," Merillia slowly looked around and opened an ornate fan to fan herself a gentle breeze as she stepped forth into the blood-smeared oven that the combatants created. However, rather than look displeased as her words would indicate, Merillia's tone and subtle smile indicated a slight amusement.

"A powerful explosion created by imbuing a fire clone with not only her fire magic but also the surrounding flames," Noel hypothesized what he observed. "All that raging energy she collected and compressed into a body-sized vessel, far too small and volatile to contain such power. Correct?"

"No," Ember's reply was short.

"Strange," Noel tilted his head and disappeared.

"She yet lives," Noel said as he inspected Annie, appearing at her side out of nowhere.

"Kh?" Ember took a step back from the sudden appearance of the small feline servant before she managed to subdue her surprise.

"And by 'she' I mean both Dauf and Annie," Noel continued. "Dauf took the brunt of the blast, thus I do not expect he will be able to return to his fighting form any time soon, but it is thanks to him that the Fifth Princess was not reduced to a pile of ash."

Noel raised his head, looked at Ember, and said, "After analyzing the burns on the Fifth Princess, I believe that you lied. As for the other fool—"

Noel disappeared only to reappear beside Asuna's twitching, mind-broken body. Beatrice knew what was coming when Noel disappeared, yet even with all her speed, she was able to jump away from Noel only after he was already at Asuna's side.

How fast is he!? Beatrice's heart filled with dread. She did not spare a single thought toward this deadpan catkin servant back when she first saw him visit Princess Mary. But now, after running laps around average Purple Cape soldiers, matching two Princesses in speed, yet not being able to even follow Noel's movements with her eyes, brought a new perspective to the petite, feeble-looking servant of the royal family.

"The Fourth Princess is also here," Noel informed. "And by 'here' I mean in our realm, alive, although not nearly as well as you or she would prefer. The same cannot be said for Kasper, however. I do not sense his presence any longer. It seems that this so-called Beatrice, The Hero That Was Promised, The Savior, managed to completely and utterly shatter his very spirit. And I suspect that it might have something to do with the remaining bleeding stump that fell off Asuna's private place."

"Well, well, well, would that mean that congratulations are in order then?" Merillia folded her fan and put it away to slowly clap for Beatrice. "Congratulations, 'Savior'! You managed to banish a demon! And we're not just talking about a few inconsequential demonlings that my fool of a husband sent you to hunt. A true demon! With thoughts, hopes, and dreams of his own. And you crushed him all the same like he was just another mindless demonling! Truly, a hero!"

As she spoke, the Queen's smile seemed as bright as she would have on her daughter's birthday.

"Tell me, how did it feel?" Merillia asked Beatrice. "To crush a demon's spirit that is. Was it exhilarating? Perhaps a sense of fulfillment? Maybe sadness? Arousal? Were you excited to move on and do the same to my other child?"

12