Lexi’s Awakening

Story Info
An awakening from “normal” sex with my husband to more!
5.5k words
4.6
14.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi's awakening at a Hen Party.

My wife Lexi was invited to attend a hen party, apart from the bride she knew no one else, she is normally shy and awkward in these situations so I was surprised when she accepted with no fuss, I think she was doing it out of politeness.

As the weekend approached, she spent many hours meticulously planning her outfit and make up like normal, "mood boards" were produced on Pinterest and banded around family and friends, various dresses were ordered to try on, Lexi was not one for spontaneous actions.

As the weekend arrived I watched her packing, she surprised me by getting out a very sexy silver dress with a low off the shoulder revealing neckline resulting in what I could only suspect would produce as a stunning display of cleavage. She was packing her "best" bras and pants, Lexi is not naturally stunning, but I would describe her as MILF, 5 ft 7 Auburn shoulder length hair, natural 34B English Rose, a little bit of a bit of a pear shape, in heals great legs, when done up could be a head turner, but on the school run could be missed if you know what I mean.

I drove her to the hotel Saturday morning and left her saying I would pick her up Sunday Afternoon but call me if anything changes. The next part is from her description;

When I got to the hotel it was up filling up with lots of people from different Stag and Hen Parties, I checked in to the "standard" hotel room, the bride had arranged early afternoon to meet us in the bar. I went to the bar early as I hate to be late or arrive with everyone knowing each other and the polite conversations! I had a snack and drink and messaged my friends, I was to be honest, dreading this. The Bride to be arrived, I said hi, and as got introduced to the other girls and ladies in our party as they arrived, we made polite conversation got to know each other and the drinks started to flow, I drifted to the corner of our area with a drink in my hand counting down the hours to my collection. After downing a few bottles of Prosecco and G&T's, conversation was more flowing, amongst us girls, laughs were being had. Soon it was 6 o'clock, we all went back to our rooms to get ready, out by 9 meet in the bar by 8:30 for a drink before we left.

I wasn't sure of my dress, I thought it was a bit low a little short and revealing, however, I was determined not to be prude but not be a tart either! Turns out I got it right! Sexy matching underwear with strapless bra, I felt good about myself. We met up in the bar at the pre arranged time and walked to the venue, turns out I had got the balance right with my dress for the party!

The main venue for night was a trendy cocktail bar, there was a mix of normal night outers, a stag party and us, we arrived to a "private" reserved area next to the stag do there was a cocktail tower surrounded by chilled bottles of Prosecco, which we all readily dove into, drinking was becoming heavier and the hen and stags were mingling. I got chatting to a couple of cute twenty something year old lads (Paul and Jeff (names changed)) from Northamptonshir, I was flattered by their attention, we discussed home towns where to visit, inevitably we discussed ages they said they were 27 and 24, I told them my age and they were astounded and didn't believe me, I had to prove it with my driving licence, I think it was so they could get my address! compliments were flowing along with drinks, I was feeling good about the night. I kept in with the hen do but the hen was being distracted by her friends so it wasn't really noticeable that I was chatting to these lads. We danced and flirted, they kept saying what happens on hen and stag do's stays on the stag and hen do's, in the hope that I would lighten up, the lights became dimmer and dimmer and it became difficult to keep track of who was who or which party was which as they had merged into one now. I was dancing with each of the lads and and then returning to the table drinking more and more drinks, when dancing I had progressed to locking both hands around the neck of my dance partners whilst dancing to slower numbers resting my head on their chests, their hands were resting on my bum, returning to the table their hands rested gently on my bare thighs without protest, them definitely looking down my top, to be honest, I liked the attention but I still felt in control. I was thrilled that young men still wanted me and I was basking in the flattery and attention. It was like being a young girl again with the difference that times had changed and I was now an experienced wife and mother and had birth control sorted, In my youth, with no pill and a strict moral upbringing, I had become expert at deflecting the seducers but keeping them coming back for more. I was tempted to take this opportunity to catch up but it was difficult to ignore the way I was brought up and the fact I was married with a child. So, at first, I kept my partners from groping me and turned away from their attempts at kisses reminding them, I was a married woman, however, as the evening wore on and the more I drank, I became more aroused by the attention, so I stopped diverting my partner's advances, I didn't really care,I only really knew the bride and she was definitely taking advantage of what was on offer, if you know what I mean.

I began to allow my partners to kiss and lick my neck, to nibble my ears, and then to grab a quick flirting kiss after the dance as the night progressed, I allowed myself to respond and parted my lips to let their tongues explore my lips, teeth, and tongue, I know it was wrong but I was enjoying the attention. My excitement mounted and let them slide their hands down my body to caress my back and brushing my breasts and bum, I still felt in control and insisted that they kept their hands to the outside of my clothes - an old-fashioned, teen-age restriction from my youth. After each dance, I sat out for a while, joking and flirting with the two men, enjoying the glow as the drink and the attention relaxed me, I kept hearing in my head, on one side, what happens on stag and hen stays on stag and hen, and on the other side, I am married. I am ashamed to say at some point the initial thought won!

The next time I danced I immediately responded to the searching lips and allowed the wandering hands, allowing them to thrill my body. This time I welcomed the hand that slid into the top of my dress and caressed my breasts through my bra, as the night wore on I allowed their hands to ease my bra aside and caress my nipples. It was electric and soon both breasts were bare and my nipples were rock hard. My partners immediately dropped the pretence of dancing and steered me straight for a curtain at the back of the dance area, where they could quickly get their hands down the front of my dress, my bra to one side, and my tits exposed. just deep snog and groping of my tits. They cupped them in their hands, caressing my nipples sending shivers of arousal through me, I knew it was wrong but I didn't care. At the end of each dance I straightened my cloths and returned to the table and my glass which was always full and onto my next partner.

After this had been the routine for an hour or so, my eager last partner asked to me to dance simultaneously with them both, he wanted to get more time with me. "That's tricky," I laughed. "I can't dance with both of you." "Why not?" one countered, and they each seized a hand and led me to the floor. I slipped into the embrace of one of them and the other moved in behind me, sliding his hands around my torso. This time I was steered into the far, dark corner against the curtain and my conventional partner kissed me passionately, I was so turned on I responded and clasped my hands around his neck. My other partner behind soon had his hand into the plunging neck of my dress, I knew it was wrong but I was in heaven! My bra was soon out of the way and each of his hands were soon gripping my tits, stroking each of my nipples until they were hard and firm, my tits were being being mauled whilst he rubbed his manhood against my bum, my other partner was in my mouth his manhood rubbing my thigh, I was in heaven and the "girl still has it" I had two twenty something year olds eating out of my hands. The thrill of their kisses, the caresses of my body and the pressing of the obviously stiffening male member onto my bum and the other on my thigh added to my rising excitement, I gave in allowing the man behind to reach down and caress my belly through my dress with his spare hand.

I still had enough self control to stopped them from trying to raise my dress to get onto bare flesh, but, suddenly, a hand was sliding across my bare stomach. The man behind had found the side zip of my dress, furtively slid it open, and, entering, caressed my belly. I instinctively stiffened... this was too far too fast. I tried to get my hands down to stop him but could not do so because of her partner's grip around my middle. It was fight, flight time or like time. I ashamedly chose like and abandoned fighting off the efforts of the man exploring my body so intimately. I continued to respond to my first partner's exploring tongue by nestling in his arms and enjoying the excitement that was engulfed my body.

The exploring hand gently caressed my belly with ever widening circles, the tips of his fingers getting lower and lower. When he reach the elastic I tried to protest when the finger tips slipped under the waistband of my pants and was soon exploring my mound. The finger-tips of the hand were soon at the top of my crack, the middle finger smoothly slipping between my soaking pussy lips, easing them apart to expose the entrance to my pussy, I squeezed my legs together in a belated attempt to control the situation, but my front partner kept his knee between mine, holding my thighs apart, and providing the fingers of the man behind with free access. The finger-tips were stroking my hardening clit, at first, again I attempted to complain, this effort was soon lost as my desire exploded beyond my control. I clung to my partner and opened my mouth wide to welcome his exploring tongue. I was in ecstasy, and pressed my body to him. He having realised what his friend was up to and, having helped with his knee, seized the opportunity to participate, he released his hands from my breasts he pulled away from me to give himself room, he pulled the front of my dress up until he could reach the top of my thighs. All I could do is look down and enjoy the spectacle. I felt like a voyeur on my own body and was loving every moment of it. He stroked my inner thigh; his movements steadily getting higher and higher I parted my legs to help him until his hand was on my pants, his hand stayed there for a while, I was savouring the pleasure of the moment, but soon moved up to caress my mound through my them. My rear partner kindly obliged by vacating my pussy with one hand the other moving up to my now vacant tit, the new hand was up under the leg of my pants and two fingers found the mouth of my pussy, with a thrust they were quickly deep up inside me, searching expertly for my sensitive spot.

Any semblance of control had gone, I let out audible moan when he found it and, as his finger tips massaged my g-spot, at the same time his thumb was working expertly on my clit, my Pussy responded inevitably to these attentions and convulsed to grip his fingers tightly as my finger-fucking intensified. I groaned into his ear and then had to bury my mouth into his shoulder to stifle my moans of my deepening pant as my orgasm started to grip me, this movement became a frantic rhythm as those familiar intense spasms of pleasure gripped my body, I had not cum like this for years and I wanted more. My front partner sped up his finger-fuck in response to the spasms squeezing his fingers and my pants and marvelling at the moans.

In the glow of my first non self induced orgasm in a long time I relaxed, but my front partner continued to stroke my clit with a persistent rhythm. The fingers deep in me plundered my pussy incessantly and the preliminary pleasures of a second, stronger orgasm speared through my body, it hit me with an intensity I haven't felt in years, I relaxed into the arms of the two men, glowing with the pleasure that swept over me after my desire and fantasy was fulfilled, but, gradually, I was overcome by guilt at my behaviour and growing alarm at the mess I was in and my fear of discovery.

The satisfaction of bringing me off for the men was passing but replaced, not by guilt, but rekindling desire. One of them returned to fondling my breasts and taking his cue, the other soon had his hand on my mound and trying to slid his fingers up in me again. I pushed their hands away and whispered, "I must get cleaned up," and broke away from their clutches. I quickly walked off the floor and rushed up the stairs to the toilet, saying a silent prayer for the low lighting. I was relieved when I slipped safely inside and locked the door. I now had a dilemma, slip away call my husband to get me out of here or finish this. The question was answered for me, I walked out of the loo and walked straight into them waiting for me, they both suggested we move this on to their hotel. The hotel was closer and nicer than ours and didn't have the problem of bumping into the hen party or so I hoped, I let the hen know I was off as I was tired and not used to the party lifestyle, she gave me a knowing look, said to me to be careful and turned back to her party and the stags.

We walked out into the crisp air, two men and me in the middle, one arm around each of them and them around my waste, we were giggling like schoolchildren the conversation and flirting was free flowing, it's wasn't long before we were at their plush hotel, into the lift, as soon as we entered my coat was removed, and one of them had me pinned against the wall hands exploring me and deep passionate kissing. The ride to the upper floors were a passionate blur for me the doors opened and passengers politely waited for the next lift, I am sure my tits were out on show and my dress up exposing my pants, I didn't care I was in ecstasy, the doors opened on our floor and I was taken to a room, no, more of a suite, when I was inside the door closed the do not disturb sign was hung and I wondered what I was doing, that lasted for a few seconds.

I was led into the lounge area they sat in seats and looked at me standing all disheveled and stary eyed. Slowly they unzipped their cocks, said to me to take off my dress, I was getting worried and self conscious about now, but I needn't have worried, they both had sheer lust in their eyes, they had a 40 year old MILF stripping for them and were about to embark on a threesome with me. My dress fell to the floor, my hands self consciously across my tits and tummy. There I was standing in my lingerie and heels feeling a strange mixture of scared and horny.

Paul stood up cock hanging out slowly wanking himself, walked up to me and stared in my eyes and moved my arms gently down, I stood in my bra pants with high heels, the bra didn't last long, he expertly unclipped it and let it fall onto my dress, it was so erotic, my nipples stood rock hard and proud, Paul walked behind me cupped my right tit in his hand and squeezed, the electric shock that shot through my body was ecstasy. The other tit was next, Paul was nuzzling my neck whilst mauling my tits, I looked up and to my horror Jeff had his phone out and was recording the whole thing, I tried to protest, the last thing I wanted was the film to be on the web and my husband or someone I knew seeing me. Jeff promised it was just for them, Paul had his left arm around me, rubbing my bare stomach, his right was alternating from tit to tit. His hand inevitably ended up on the elastic of my pants, the anticipation was excruciating, he gently pushed down and his fingers slid over my mound, his middle finger resting gently on my clit, my leg's almost buckled with his touch, I moved my arms up around Paul's neck passing my fingers through his hair, my tits were being pleasantly squeezed my clit was being serviced and I was feeling horny.

Jeff put the phone so it could carry on recording us, stood up stepped across, he went down on his knees in front of me his face inches from my pants, which incidentally were now soaking with anticipation, he slid his hands down my hips gently pulling them down until they fell at my feet, I stepped out of them and Jeff gently pushed my legs apart, here I was leaning back against Paul, he was pleasuring my tits in turn, nuzzling my neck and shoulder, pleasuring my clit with Jeff about to lick me out, I was in heaven and they could do what they wanted to me, I just didn't care.

When Jeff slid his tongue along the soaking lips of my pussy I almost came there and then, Paul moved his hand to caress my tummy, Jeff's tongue took over stimulating of my clit and his hand moved up my thighs sending waves of pleasure through my body, his fingers rested on the lips of my pussy, he gently pushed first one, then quickly added two then three then his whole hand in me, I spread my legs out further to accommodate him, god I felt good, two young men serving me a married woman with a child! I could hear myself shouting " yes, oh god yes, harder, harder, faster" directing Jeff's efforts to bring me to my third orgasm of the night, I didn't care if anyone was listening, I just wanted these two to fuck me all night long. It wasn't long before the wave of ecstasy washed over me and I came completely collapsed into the arms of Paul, with Jeff's tongue slowly bringing me down, the now familiar glow emanating through me.

Jeff gently removed his hand from my now gaping Pussy and stood up. I saw his impressive manhood standing up in front of me lowered my arms from Paul's neck and grasped it with my right hand, it was so hot, a small dribble of pre cum on the tip, with my left hand I took Paul's cock in my hand, slightly shorter but larger girth, and gently pulled them to the bedroom. Enough with the foreplay, I just wanted these two in me. We got to the huge bed and the clothes shot off them, they stood in front of me both fit, both with raging hard cocks standing to attention, Jeff walked up to me, roughly grabbing a tit and squeezing the nipple turned me around pushing me face down onto the bed, with my bum in the air, his hand slowly slid across the small of my back up my spine to my neck grabbing my hair with his other, he prised apart my pussy lips, then stopped.

"What's wrong" I asked him, he said he didn't have a condom so would have to go get one, like fuck, I turned looked at him and Paul and said "I am covered, tonight you both bareback me" the look of happiness and lust on their faces was nice to see. With that Jeff lined up placed the head of his cock in my entrance and gently pushed, I could feel each vein passing my pussy lips, it felt good and I wanted more, he pulled back and pushed again moaning with pleasure, each time deeper and deeper, he pulled out just leaving the tip gently throbbing in the entrance and then slammed into me, I gasped in pleasure, harder and faster he thrusted this had gone from gentle lovemaking to frantic hard fucking, I was okay with that as it was exactly what I needed this wasn't love, this was lust and passion. Jeff gripped my hips, thrusting frantically my pussy was dripping from the action, his hands stopped pulling my hair dropped around my front and started mauling my tits, my nipples were being pinched and with each pinch and thrust I was getting closer to orgasm, this was new to me as the vanilla sex of home never got me like this. Jeff's thrusting was becoming more frantic I was panting screaming in ecstasy and begging for more like a wanton slut, Jeff suddenly buried his cock deep in me, as deep as he ever had been and erupted into me his cum spurting deep into my pussy, it was liberating.

12