Lexi the LA Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Lexi continues her LA slut life.
4.4k words
4.55
7.1k
9

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi The LA Slut - Chapter 4

Lexi continues her LA slut life

This story is out of chronological order by chapter, I'm going back in time. I guess I couldn't resist first writing about my virgin anal encounter, so I jumped ahead. But I had an incredible first month in LA and plenty of sexcapades adventures. I think in those weeks, I developed my hunger for dirty and sometimes risky encounters. I explored and developed my taste for all different ways to pleasure men, which became my pleasure. This chapter highlights that time.

My initial month in LA was one of the most satisfying times of my life. When you consider I was in a city where I knew nobody, had little money, was technically working illegally, and was being used at times as a cum dump by strange men who then discarded me like a used condom, you might think I am a bit insane. But to me, it was liberating. I had a job I liked, enough money to assure my living expenses were covered, and I could be anyone I wanted to be. I was not confined by expectations of anyone, my husband, my family, my friends, nope I had a clean slate. I could be a slut if I wanted and enjoy the incredible orgasms from servicing multiple men, strange men, big cocks, and adventurous sexual encounters, without anyone shaming or advising me otherwise. I was free and I took advantage of it.

After my first week, which culminated in a fantastic threesome in Venice Beach, I settled into a routine, but had plenty of excitement in the schedule. I basically did 3 things, secure my divorce, work, and have sex. The divorce had me mildly concerned but I got a lawyer who handled it and my ex was fully supportive of a fast split, especially when I said I only wanted what I brought with me to LA. My guess is he needed to liquidate things to get out of trouble and I suspect he did, as I knew he stayed alive with his limbs intact. So that part of my trilogy of activity was really not a distraction or time consumer.

Work was another story. I tended the bar Monday through Saturday with Sunday my only day off. It was great for making money, but not so great for being a slut. But I made the most of it. I kept to my decision to not have sexual encounters with my customers but that didn't keep me from flirting and making contacts for the future. Plus, I had sex with my boss almost daily and while some may have found that distasteful, it scratched an itch I needed scratched, so I found it quite pleasant.

While I liked tending bar, I needed an edge to my work to set me apart, or at least make me interesting. I assessed myself and tried to come up with what I have that I can capitalize on. I had developed an amazing ability to swallow a cock and knew that was something that was not common. But let's face it, I was meeting and talking to dozens of men a day and only sucking 2 cocks at best, so that skill was not something that I could leverage. Then bimbo me had a revelation, it's my tits stupid. Dressed in the proper manner, there wasn't a guy that didn't love a large and long eyeful of my chest. With a 36D rack, that have that young, firm, and perky stance, all I had to do was flaunt them to be a rock star at the bar.

This is where being unencumbered by anyone else's judgement was so liberating. I could blatantly display my tits and use them to my full advantage without anyone shaming me. As you can imagine, it was just the opposite with my customers, they were all in as long as my babs were all out. This was really my first serious exhibitionist time, and I suppose it started with the tinny bikini I wore at Venice, but really took on new life at the bar.

For 3 weeks, everything I wore screamed 'I have tits'. If it wasn't skin tight, I didn't wear it. Many nights I didn't wear a bra so I left little to the imagination. The bar was kept a cool temperature and often it would be a bit too cold for me. Then my headlights would come on and all eyes would be on the bartender. It was stimulating, to say the least. By closing time, I would nearly be begging my boss to fuck me.

My standard look for work was to have my hair pulled back to the top of my head in a ponytail, so it swished and bobbed as I flitted around. A few times I wore a ball cap with my ponytail out the hole in the back. Very sporty. I typically wore makeup a bit heavy, with dark eyes and occasional, fake lashes. Mostly I wore flats as I was running around behind the bar and heels were a challenge. I would wear a couple different bottoms to accentuate my legs and ass, basically three styles; denim daisy dukes, lycra mini skirts, or barely there, micro shorts. You know the shorts I'm talking about, the ones that stretch and almost have no leg, allowing butt cheeks to creep out, if you have the right cheeks!

But my real focus was on my tops. I had many different versions of similar styles. Tank tops were a staple and I had many. I wore one with the message 'I wish these were brains' across the front that got a lot of comments and was fun to wear. I cut up the tanks by cutting down the front for max cleavage or cropping off the bottom for midriff exposure, or both. I had halters, and occasionally I wore my bikini top which was strings and 2 tiny triangles. I mixed in a tube top and had one awesome top with straps around the neck, straps to the back, and stretchy fabric across the front, with my boobs clearly exposed from the sides, very sexy. Sometimes I wore lacy or colorful bras but often went braless.

Three times I did the cowgirl outfit with a cowboy hat and boots, ala Coyote Ugly. Once I wore the tiny shorts with a cut up T that was cropped so high you could see the bottom of my boobs, and I cut it down the front so low that there was little attached material between my tits. It was so tight I thought it might split but it made it through the night (well at least until my boss ripped it apart after closing).

So I was playing the hot whore, and guys were soaking it up. I developed a regular clientele and some faded after they realized I wasn't going to fuck them, but there were more to take their place. I was always courteous to the women and many were nice to me. The ones that weren't didn't come back. Oh well. I had more than one attractive gal come on to me. I had never been a switch hitter, but have to say it got me thinking. I suppose I would be real interested if a couple cocks were also involved, but I let all of that thinking and the advances wane. I was making strong coin and totally enjoying the exhibition I was able to perform nightly, and for that time, it was enough.

My boss and I were so horny by the end of the night that sex was almost required to blow off the steam. Most nights he would bend me over his desk and take me from behind. It was certainly his 'go to' approach. I liked it enough, being fucked hard from behind allows maximum penetration and I got off on it every time. But it was almost too stimulating for the boss. He came way too fast and I was left half fulfilled, wanting for more. The boss was a 'one and done' partner and he'd always tell me I could take off after he banged me. I'd leave him to finish up, clean the bar and such, which was great for me, I wasn't keen on cleaning up the mess.

He seemed to take me from behind about every time I wore a skirt. Some nights he wasn't interested and it seemed like it was when I had on my shorts. So I started asking him if I could suck his cock when we'd get into the office and I was wearing shorts. About half the time he was game and I'd give him a nice blowjob, always culminating with him cumming in my mouth, which got me off. I loved the thought of being used like that, on my knees with my Boss pumping his sperm into my hungry mouth. I always played with myself as I performed so it was rewarding all around.

Probably the most titillating sexual experience with the Boss was the second time I wore my cowgirl outfit. I had on the aforementioned tank that I had cut off to show all my midriff and some lower titty, plus cut into my cleavage so I was hanging out all over. It was a miracle the girls didn't just fall out during the night. When we got to the back, the Boss immediately pulled me into him from behind and grabbed both my tits aggressively. He literally pulled apart the tank, ripping it open. I had my hand behind me stroking his cock as he pulled me close.

'I'm going to fuck you with your boots on.' he whispered in my ear.

'Yea? Get going.' I replied.

He did his normal bending me over the desk and I reached down and pulled down my lycra mini-shorts and panty and he entered me so fast I knew this was going to be quick. He pulled my arms back and grabbed each wrist as he thrust himself into me, pulling on my arms to gain momentum (or so it seemed). Anyway, I had a quick orgasm and he had one just as fast. He dumped a huge load in my pussy, and we were done. Short, fast, but at least intense.

So that basically described my work life in month one. The last part of my activity was my sex life. Sure, sure, the boss banging me and the occasional boss blowjob was sex, and satisfying, but it was more like a work ritual. I wanted more adventure.

The difficult thing was the available hours. I got back from work about 1 AM and always took a shower and would unwind, so it was around 2 before I would nod off. I'd get up around 9 and do some morning things, like checking up on the divorce and just figuring out where I stood on everything. By around 11, I would go out to prowl.

I had to be at work between 4 and 5 and I needed to have a meal (besides tube steak), so it was a bit tricky to find a sex partner and have an encounter in that window. But I tried my best.

I had 3 places I frequented, a couple coffee shops and a diner. The diner was primarily for meals and I only picked up one guy there the entire month. It was a quick blowjob so I'll pass on the details.

The coffee shops provided the best opportunities and about half the time, I scored. Being around lunch time, businessmen and women would come in and pick up a coffee and some snacks and often sit and I guess, try to get some downtime. I never approached anyone but I made sure my eye contact said what I was thinking. Again, about half the time it led to being approached. I wasn't about to take a guy to my place but there were parking garages in the area and most of the guys had parked in them for work. So after it was clear what I wanted, or what WE wanted, we'd head to his car and he'd get head (or fuck me). It typically went something like this...

'Hi, are you alone? Would you like some company?' he'd ask.

'Yea, I'm just killing some time, so sure, it would be nice to meet someone new.' I'd reply.

'Someone new? You looking for new friends?'

'Yea I am, anyone that's not my loser husband.'

NOTE: I should clarify that I wore my wedding ring when I went out during the day. I had a feeling that guys might like the challenge of making it with a slut wife, knowing that it was for certain a one-time thing. Plus while I didn't wear clothing as provocative as when I tended, although I always showed plenty to make it interesting. My tits always front and center.

'Bad dude, hey?'

'Yea, but let's not dwell on that. You probably don't have much time anyway. Do you work around here?'

'I'm at (any company name), it's around the corner on (name street).'

'Oh, good job?', keeping the chit chat going.

'It's fine, sort of boring at times.'

'So you come here looking for action?', I'd advance.

With that the game was on. Within a few minutes we'd stop beating around the bush, determine we both had the same thing in mind, and I'd ask where we might go to hook up. Invariably there would be a pause and the guy would say he wanted to hook up after work. I'd reply that I work after his work so we needed to hook up now and ask if he had a car. They all did, this is LA, and it was in the garage. So off we would go.

Most hook ups involved a blow job in the front seat. That was cool with me, I felt slutty going into a parking garage with a strange guy to get a cock shoved into my mouth, and that gave me erotic thoughts when I'd pleasure myself later. It was also great practice for keeping my cock swallowing skills intact. I have to say, I also started to get very fond of guys cumming in my mouth and swallowing their load. Always a new size cock, always a new taste, and the guy was almost always blown away at my slutty behavior. But one episode in particular was very stimulating.

I was at a usual coffee shop and noticed a tall dude checking me out. I made eye contact and smiled. He came over right away.

'Hey, do I know you?' he asked.

'I don't think so, but I'd like you to.' I replied in a not-so-subtle fashion.

I saw him look down and see that I had on a wedding ring.

'That's a pretty forward reply for a married woman.' he responded.

'Maybe I'm a lonely wife, I'm here by myself, aren't I?

'Boy you are direct. What's your name?'

'Names are overrated. What's yours?'

'OK, no names then. So what are you doing today?'

'I was thinking, perhaps you.' At that I had probably gone a bit too far, too fast but I figured I'd make a play. The dude was pretty cut and I had a real desire to make him.

'Ok, what's the gig here? Did Frank put you up to this for my birthday or something?' he queried as he sat down across from me.

I looked him in the eyes and said, 'No, I don't know a Frank and I'm just feeling lonely and think you're handsome, sorry if I was too direct. This is getting embarrassing, let's just forget it.'

Now I really didn't want to forget it, but I've found offering and then taking something away makes the desire stronger.

'No, no, I don't want to forget anything, especially the part where you do me.'

I gave him the coy smile.

'Sooooooo..... You have a place in mind?' I asked.

'Not really, you live close by?'

'My husband works from home (that technically wasn't a lie) so we probably shouldn't go there. Did you drive here?'

I saw the lightbulb go off.

'Uh yea, in the parking garage on (location).'

'Perfect.'

'Hey, do me a favor and follow me and stay a few paces behind. There are too many people I know in the area and... well you get the idea. My wife wouldn't be keen on hearing about this.'

So off he went. I threw away my coffee and followed him after a few seconds. I stayed about 10 feet or more behind him and looked around casually, trying to not be obvious. I was actually sort of thrilling to be acting clandestine-like to secretly go off and suck a guy's cock. I started to get wet just from the anticipation.

We arrived at the car and he got in the back seat (it was a plain four door sedan, very common). I liked the fact we were getting in the back, steering wheels and consoles are not real conducive to performing a proper blowjob, although by then I had good practice.

I followed him into the back and he immediately went for my breasts. I had on a stretchy top and he pulled it over my babs and then pulled my stretchy bra down. He went for a mouthful as I reached down to stroke him. He was being pretty aggressive, which was fine but I had an idea.

'Let me get on top of you.' I offered and he moved off sucking my tits.

I climbed over and straddled him and removed my top and bra. He had a full face of my breasts now and went at it two-handed. I was getting very wet now in anticipation of a fuck. I had on a lycra mini skirt and thong. He pulled his hands down and put them on my waist as he started sucking my nipples again. I was grinding his crotch and felt his hardness.

'Get your cock out.' I commanded and that was the last order I gave. The rest of the session was his show.

He undid his pants and exposed a nice long member. I lifted myself up and move my thing aside to take him in as he held my waist. He moved one hand down to his shaft and positioning himself at my soaking pussy lips. I let gravity ram that bad boy into my hungry cunt. God did it feel good! I rode him slowly for a few minutes or more while he fondled and sucked my tits. I was grabbing his cock with my pussy and he was reacting as I hoped.

'Yea baby, work my cock.' came his approval.

I started to get very aroused. He pulled me close to his body and put his arm, I guess his left arm, around my back/waist and pulled me tight. He started thrusting into me as he moved his right hand to my ass. He shoved two fingers into my asshole before I could even think to protest. But no matter, I orgasmed immediately as he rapidly fucked my defenseless holes.

'Ahhhh... fuck yes... goddamn... ' so on and so forth as he ravaged me.

With that he blasted his load into my grateful vagina. He let go and leaned back as his member throbbed. I rode him and pinched his cock as he was depositing his cum into me, coaxing every last drop. He grunted and leaned his head back as I dropped down and had him deep into me.

He stopped throbbing and I felt his wetness now starting to drip from my pussy. I pulled off and sat next to him, now his sperm was flowing from me. I looked over and his cock was still erect and gleaming with our cum. I smiled.

I found my bra and top and pulled them on and said thanks as I reached for the door handle.

As I turned to exit, he grabbed me by the upper arm and pulled me back around.

'Where do you think you're going? I'm not done with you.'

I didn't know exactly what to do. He just had a massive ejaculation, what was next? So I just looked at him.

'Give me a blowjob.' he commanded.

Wow, that was a surprise. A blowjob 2 minutes after he fucked me. OK, now we're talking.

I put my face into his lap and took in that gleaming stiff rod. He was still very hard as I pulled him into my mouth. I could taste his cum and myself as I bobbed my head up and down his shaft. I figured I was in this for the long haul, he wasn't going to cum fast at this point, so I took it slow, mostly using only my mouth but occasionally pulling off to stroke him and lick his balls. He leaned back and put his hands behind his head. I pushed my head down and took him into my throat. He put a hand on top of my head and pushed down as I got my face to the base of his cock.

'Yea, just like that.' He responded. 'Your husband is a lucky guy.'

I pulled my head off and said, 'I don't give my husband blowjobs (again, technically that was true). He has a pencil dick (I used the line from my first slut experience partner who called my husband that, and I thought it was funny) so what's the point?'

'You are one nasty slut wife.'

'Thank you.' I replied as I took him back into my mouth and ended the conversation.

I was very tingly while talking about being a cheating slut wife. While I had been a cheating slut wife for weeks, I wasn't doing it to get back at my husband so I didn't even think about him while being used. But playing the cheating slut role that day made it more exciting, maybe for my partner but for me too. The thought of being a bored wife who tells her husband she is going out for coffee, then follows a stranger into a parking garage and ends up sucking him and swallowing his load, while his cum drips from her worn pussy, was incredibly arousing. I recalled the whore I became in front of my husband and started to get very excited.

I needed to give him the best header he could imagine as appreciation for him using me. I repeatedly took him into my throat and fucked his cock with my enthusiastic mouth. He had a hand on the top of my head but more to guide than direct. I didn't need encouragement to suck him down. With his other hand he reached back to my ass and again deposited a couple fingers in my sphincter. It was very arousing and I picked up my pace as I started to move toward my own orgasm. He then somehow pushed fingers into both my holes, I suppose a thumb was involved, but I wasn't taking inventory. I shoved his cock deep into my throat and struggled to breath through my nose which was buried in his lap as I orgasmed while his hands had their way with me.

12