Lexi the LA Slut Ch. 09

Story Info
Lexi’s Double Date
4k words
4.73
6.2k
9

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi The LA Slut Ch. 9

Lexi's Double Date

As I was closing out my second month in LA, I was under pressure to find a new place to stay. I wasn't actually evicted from my current hotel stay situation, but it felt about the same. By Monday of the last week of the month, I had merely a week to get myself situated. I had had a super session with a couple guys the weekend prior so I wasn't horny (or at least not more horny than usual) so I had to focus on locating my new digs.

I texted my bartender pal from the Millennium hotel bar to see what she was doing that day, as I knew we were both off. We met up for coffee and I told her what was up. I had located a couple options in the paper but I really didn't know the areas and needed to go look at them. She gave me some tips then said her place, which was downtown, had a vacancy due to a sudden exit and the person breaking their lease. She heard it from the sup, who was lamenting about getting someone fast to make up for the rent loss he anticipated for the next month. We called him from the coffee shop and he agreed to show me the place in about an hour.

I got the financials and figured I could swing it. Having an extra $1,500 in cash was a huge help, plus my raise at work made it palatable. My biggest issue was going to be furnishings but that's what credit cards are for.

With that load off my mind (if not off, at least there was hope and I wasn't as stressed) our conversation shifted other topics.

'How's your love life? You seeing anyone?' I asked.

I really didn't know Jen (my friend), we were just casual acquaintances, so this was maybe the first time I asked anything personal.

'Well, yes and no.' and she didn't elaborate.

'Hmm, it's sort of hard to be both isn't it?'

'Yea, OK, OK. I'm sort of seeing a guy but it's nothing really. It just happens from time to time, there's nothing lasting about it.'

'So you have a fuck buddy but you're not into him.'

Laughing, 'Yea I guess you could say that.'

'Sounds great, tell me more!' I pressed.

Jen paused and took a sip from the coffee cup.

'I don't want to sound trashy, the sex is great but I'm not up for a relationship so he fits the bill. He's something I've never experienced before and think I'll ride it for a while... literally.' as she laughed again.

'Are you coming off a breakup?'

'No. I got divorced 2 years ago and since, I have resisted having a steady. I've dated a lot of guys, but after a bit, they catch my non-committal vibe and basically, we just drift apart. This guy is different, he has no interest in anything but what we do at the time.'

Now Jen is an attractive gal, brunette, a bit shorter than me and smaller breasts, but fit with a really nice figure. She's fun and has a great smile and seems adventurous. She'd be a great catch for any guy so I wasn't exactly understanding the current relationship and why the guy would not be as interested in her.

'So what's his deal, is he married?' I asked.

Laughing again, 'Oh no, not that, just the opposite. He's sort of young.'

'What do you mean?'

'Wow, I'm spilling my life beans but know nothing about you. Are you seeing anyone?'

'Nope, I am 100% available and plan to stay that way. I've dated a bunch of guys since I arrived here but nobody more than once. That's the way I want it right now, I have enough trouble keeping myself up and running!'

'Aren't you horny? I don't think I'd want to go for months with just my vibrator.'

'Who said I haven't had sex?' I responded and gave her the raised eyebrow knowing look.

'Oh, I get it, one night stands. Now that's exciting! But nobody worth repeating?'

'There were plenty worth repeating, but I made a vow to not do it. Repeats create relationships, relationships create situations, I'm out on that cycle. Best way to avoid it is to scratch the itch then move on to next.'

So now we were both flirting with telling each other who we really were. My matter-of-fact admission that I was having repeated one night stands screamed slut, but it didn't scream nasty whore. Her casual sex with some guy that only wants her for her body screamed slut too, but she wasn't coming clean on what she was doing either. Was she into multiple guys, anal, choking on cocks, creamy facials? We were both dancing around the topic.

'So tell me about your boy toy. How did you meet?'

'We met at the gym. He took a notice to me and came on very direct. He's a college student at (name of college) and has a thing for MILF's. That's what he calls me. I'm 12 years older than him, so not old enough to be his Mom, but old enough for hm to feel like he's doing me a favor, like I'm some desperate hag looking to get laid. I didn't tell him I've never had a kid, he likes calling me MILF so I let his fantasy continue. Anyway, he has an apartment off campus so after some chit chat he says he wants me to come over right then for a spin. That's what he says, for a spin.'

'Yea, that's pretty direct, and you went?'

'Yea, I went. The dude is buff and he's 20 years old! I started to orgasm just thinking about what he was going to do to me and how many times he was going to do it! He didn't disappoint. He fucked me hard twice in 30 minutes and I was hooked. Now I do whatever he wants, whenever he calls. I'm a fucking cock slut for him. Now do you think less of me?' she smiled.

'No way, that's epic. Damn, how hot! How's his cock?'

'Amazing, the biggest cock I've ever been with. He knows it and uses it as a weapon, both figuratively and literally. He'll have me begging in text messages to come over and please the python, that's what he calls it.' she snickered. 'Then he'll just abuse my holes with it, whatever he wants to do, I just take it and thank him. So am I the biggest slut you've ever known?'

'Well, that's pretty slutty, but I may have you beat. When I said I was having one nighters, it wasn't always with just one guy. I've gotten pretty slutty with multiple partners at the same time. So from a true confessions standpoint, I guess we're about even.'

'Wow, I've never done 2 guys. I'd love to have a couple holes filled at the same time. Must feel incredible.'

'Yea, I like it.' and it was my turn to smile. 'So does your boy toy have any friends?'

She caught my drift immediately. 'Well, I could ask, you mean you want to join us, right?'

'Oh yea, that would be splendid!'

'I expect him to text me this afternoon. He knows it's my day off and I'll come running as soon as he beckons. But I have to warn you a bit...' and she trailed off.

'About what?'

'Look, this is a bit uncomfortable and if it turns you off, just say so and I'll stop and we can forget the conversation.'

'OK, go on.'

'Well, as I said, there is no relationship here. I'm his cum dump. He uses me whatever way he wants and he is very degrading to me. I'm the old hag to him and he's doing me a favor by shoving his cock down my throat or up my ass. Understand? There's no romance or tenderness. He uses whatever hole he wants, deposits his load, then does it again, and maybe again, then when he's done with me, he basically kicks me out. After that I just wait for his call to go be his sex slave again, all while he probably has some sorority gal he's eating out to keep her happy.'

'That paints a pretty clear picture. So where do I sign up?'

With that we knew where each other stood.

We left the coffee shop and went to see the apartment. It really was perfect for the next step in my life in LA. A studio that had an eat in counter in the kitchen and even had bar stools! The person had left an end table and coffee table too, so all I needed was a bed, mattress, dresser, sofa and eventually a chair and probably a TV. I figured I could swing that and get myself situated in a week or so. I signed the contract on the spot and paid the deposit and first month and a huge load was lifted off my shoulders.

We went to Jen's apartment and sat for a bit. She had a one bedroom but I could see how my place could develop. I was feeling pretty good.

About 30 minutes later she got the text from Boy Toy.

'Get over here' was all it said

Jen was texting back, 'On my way' when I stopped her.

'Tell him you have a friend and ask if he has one for me.'

'Seriously? Now?'

'Yea, I'm in, I want some college cock!'

She sent the text as I requested and it took a few seconds before he replied. 'Send her picture.'

I text Jen the picture of me with bare tits I had used a while back and she forwarded it to the Boy Toy.

'Whoa, nice jugs.' he came back with. 'I don't need another guy, I'll can use both of you MILF's.'

I didn't want to horn in on her fun, so I said to tell him I'm out unless he can come up with a second large cock.

I think he must have liked where this was headed as he replied, 'Give me 10 minutes.'

Within 5 minutes he text, 'OK, I've got a willing buddy that wants to cum on those tits. How's that sound?'

Oh boy, this was going to be an adventure. I grabbed Jen's phone and text, 'How big is his cock?'

'Get your asses over here and find out before I change my mind.'

'On our way.'

We took an Uber to the campus, it wasn't far, probably 15 minutes. I was wearing a very casual outfit I had put on to meet up with Jen. T-shirt, shorts, sandals and she was in a similar garb. Nothing sexy about it, unless you used your imagination about what was under, wink, wink.

We arrived at a place I would not normally stop at. Whoa, it was college seedy. Three story worn out building with too much trash exposed for my refined taste. But whatever, for some kiddie cock, I was up to swallowing my pride to swallow a youthful shaft. It was quite a contrast to the elaborate accommodations I was afforded with Bill, my money Daddy. But I was a nasty slut, this was my calling LOL!

I followed Jen up to the apartment and we entered. The front door opened into the living room, and the guys were on the sofa, half dressed. I mean they had on skivvies and one guy had on a t-shirt.

As we entered, Jen started to undress, I guessed she had the procedure dpwn pat. So I pulled off my t-shirt, undid my bra, and exposed my babs. Jen kept on going, taking off her shorts, so I did the same. I had no idea who was Boy Toy versus Big Dick Wannabe, so I just went with the flow and undressed.

The guys pulled off their remaining clothes and it was obvious who was Boy Toy. Jen kneeled in front of the 9 inch (or more) monster and wrapped her lips around his thick shaft. I did the same for BDW (Big Dick Wannabe) and wasn't disappointed. He wasn't 9 inches or nearly as think, but he had a nice cock, long but easy to take in. Jen and I started slurping on their cocks, arousing their shafts with our mouth, hands, and tongue.

'See Bro, these Milf's can't get enough cock. Their geriatric partners can barely get it up. So we have to do our part to get them a cock fix so they don't shrivel and rot.'

It was sort of funny listening to the little asshole. Such big men, servicing our desperate holes. I kept sucking and tried not to laugh.

'Hey, get back to back.' Boy Toy said as he looked down at Jen.

I wasn't sure what he meant but then realized he wanted Jen and I to be back to back while we gave them head. They were standing next to each other, and we were on our knees in front of them sucking away, so I turned to my right as Jen turned to her left and we scooched back until our feet and asses touched. Jen leaned back as Boy Toy positioned himself in front of her and shoved his cock into her mouth again. BDW did the same to me and our heads knocked in the back as they thrust forward.

I pulled my head toward BDW and took him into my throat. Now the guys were looking at each other while we were blowing them.

'Fuck man, she knows how to polish a knob.' BDW proclaimed.

'Hold hands Milf's.' Boy Toy commanded. 'Yea, they'll down whatever we want, polish our cock, eat cum, take it up the ass, just tell her wat to do.'

We put our arms down and Jen reached back to find my hand. I did the same with the other and we were now back to back, holding hands, getting our faces fucked. I was getting really aroused and wanted to feel my clit but instead held Jen's hand as I was told to do.

Jen started coughing and gagging. Boy Toy was a bit much for her and I suspected about any girl.

'That's it Milf, gag on me.'

I felt Jen push against my back as Boy Toy shoved his cock harder into her mouth. She gagged again, this time more severe and started choking. I could tell he was holding her head and shoving himself inside her mouth as she was struggling. BDW got inspired by the scene, grabbed my head and thrust into my mouth hard. My eyes started to water but I didn't gag as he slid into my throat.

There we were, back to back with two guy's cocks shoved down our throats as they held the back of our heads so our face was on their stomachs. A couple more thrusts came as Jen and I knelt and took it.

'OK, let's switch. Your Milf looks like she likes swallowing cock.' Boy Toy said.

With that, they pulled out and walked around to try out a different mouth. I eagerly opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. My mouth was literally watering for that 9 inch shaft. Boy Toy wasted no time inserting his pole into my eager mouth. I sucked him in pushing his cockhead into the back of my throat. This time, I was on my own, no pulling the back of my head into him to choke me. He wanted to see if I could swallow it whole.

I did gag a bit as he entered my throat and I was salivating massively. I couldn't keep the spit and saliva from running out of my mouth as I took him in and out of my throat, deeper and deeper.

'Hey Milf, your gal pal is a good cock sucker. I might have to give her a gold star for swallowing the python.'

Jen gripped my hand harder as I heard BDW let out a massive grunt and then a couple more. He was cumming, I was about certain. Jen hadn't gaged on BDW so she must have cock swallowing skills and it sounded like BDW benefited. I didn't hear anything else so I didn't know if he came on her face or in her mouth or if she swallowed or anything. I was still too focused on swallowing Boy Toy and getting my creamy reward.

'You fucking cum already? Jesus, control yourself. You must have a thing for Milf's.' Boy Toy teased BDW.

Jen let go of my hand and I felt her slump down behind me. Boy Toy grabbed my head and started fucking my face hard. He suddenly pulled off and sat back on the sofa.

I moved toward him, scooting on my knees.

'Fuck me with your tits.'

I positioned myself between his legs, brought up my tits, which were already sloppy wet with my spit, cupped them around his pole and started riding up and down.

'God damn whore, those are some great tits. Keep it up.'

I think he meant my titty fucking his cock and the double entendre to keep his dick up probably didn't register. But hey, he's a kid, he'll get more sophisticated in time.

'Hey Milf, get over here.'

Jen crawled over and put her face near his cock and my tits.

'Suck my cock.'

I pushed him out the top of my titties and Jen had her mouth waiting to pull in his cockhead. We did that a bunch of times, he'd push her head down and she'd suck harder. I could feel him tensing and knew he'd be giving her a load soon but he pushed us off.

'Put your faces up here.' he said as he grabbed his cock and started pumping his shaft.

It was just a few seconds when he started cumming on our faces, into our eyes and hair. He has big balls and his load matched them. Shot after shot, one on Jen, one on me, cum in hair, cum mustache, cum in mouth, it was a smorgasbord of cum dumping.

Both Jen and I had our tongues out (in an exaggerated way) and he wiped his cock on them, allowing us each suck his cockhead and clean up his shaft.

'That's it whores, eat my cum.' as we lapped him up.

He sat back and the two of us got up. BDW moved to the sofa and sat down while I followed Jen to the bathroom. We were a total mess, saliva and cum everywhere. I was shocked Boy Toy didn't take a picture but maybe he didn't want to document his fucking a Milf, who knows?

We cleaned the cum off our faces and toweled off our chest and stomach.

'Damn, he's got a great cock.' I said to Jen.

'I told you. That fucker chokes me every time. How did you swallow that thing?'

'Practice.' I replied then added, 'I'm so horny, they're going to fuck us, right?'

'Don't worry, by the time we get out there, they'll probably have hard-ons again.'

She was almost correct. Both guys were holding their cocks and stroking themselves as we walked back into the room. I took my place next to BDW and reached over to take his cock in my hand. Jen straddled Boy Toy and started stroking him with her pussy lips.

I bent over and took BDW in my mouth as he started to harden. He pushed my head down and was again in my throat. He let up and I pulled my face off his lap and straddled him as Jen had done with Boy Toy. The boys were leaning into the sofa back while Jen and I were stroking their cocks with our drenched pussies. I saw Jen reach down and take in Boy Toy so I did the same with BDW. At that point we both started riding them and our joys was rapidly expressed as we orgasmed almost immediately.

BDW pulled me close, put his arm around my waist and found my asshole with his fingers. Insertion followed and I gasped and moaned as I shuddered while cumming. I think Jen was getting the same treatment, I was too dizzy to take note.

'Get up.' Boy Toy commanded and Jen immediately got up and shifted over to the side. She was on her knees on the sofa with her ass jutting away. Boy Toy got behind her, feet on the floor, and entered her for a doggy style fuck. I hopped off and positioned myself for the same and BDW jumped up and entered me from behind. The boys fucked us hard in unison, oooo it felt amazing.

'OK, let's switch again.' Boy Toy offered.

Out went BDW's cock, in came the python. Oh, it was big and he was not about to spare me any pain. I got reamed hard over and over. I reached back to stimulate my clit and came again, likely with the sounds that I can't control when I'm in that state.

'Let's fuck their ass.' BDW spoke up.

That surprised me, as Boy Toy had been directing this movie, but there were no objections. Both guys pulled out and Boy Toy told us to get lower, so we had our knees on the floor and our stomach on the sofa cushion with our asses out.

'Spread your cheeks' BDW directed. I could hear one of the guys, eventually both, squirting something so I knew they'd be sliding in and not ripping us a new asshole. Both Jen and I reached back and grabbed our butt cheeks and spread them for the boys.

The rest of the session was almost a blur. They took turns fucking our asses, swapping between us, swapping between our cunt and ass. We were obedient Milf's, taking whatever they were dishing out, pleasuring ourselves, and screaming our approval. What a couple of desperate whores, we couldn't get pounded hard enough and were begging for more.

Boy Toy climaxed in my butthole, throbbing his creamy gift into me. It felt amazing. I don't know what happened with BDW and Jen, I think he dumped his load into her pussy as I didn't see cum on her ass or anywhere after.

The guys dropped back on to the sofa. I was half expecting a round three, after all these were young studs, as Jen got up and went to the bathroom. We wiped the cum dripping from our lower holes and she said that was probably it. I pouted but we then laughed and headed out.

The guys were playing some video game with headphones on. I think that was the sign that we were no longer needed. Jen got dressed and I followed suit and we walked out. Nobody said goodbye or anything. It was crazy.

We took an Uber back to the apartment and I then headed over to my room at the hotel. We didn't say much. I did tell Jen it was great and thanked her for setting it up. She said she wouldn't be surprised if Boy Toy texted me for more someday. She said he'd probably ask for my number. I had no intention of taking away any of Jen's pleasure, plus I had my 'no second time' rule, so I told her I wasn't interested.

12